Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

effects of yoga

ryan.strickler

for about 2 months ive been practicing ashtanga yoga and a few other hatha yoga poses. ever since i was young around this time in spring i would have really bad allergies but this year ive had no allergies at all! i'm also a type 1 diabetic and i've noticed that the amount of insulin i take is steadily decreasing. i've also read that the lotus pose when done properly can help stimulate the pancreas to make more insulin. about 3 years ago i had blood tests done confirming the insulin producing part of my pancreas has shut down. maybe my pancreas is beginning to regenerate? has anyone practiced yoga and have any experiences like mine?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ryan.strickler" <ryan.strickler@... wrote:
for about 2 months ive been practicing ashtanga yoga and a few other hatha yoga poses. ever since i was young around this time in spring i would have really bad allergies but this year ive had no allergies at all! i'm also a type 1 diabetic and i've noticed that the amount of insulin i take is steadily decreasing. i've also read that the lotus pose when done properly can help stimulate the pancreas to make more insulin. about 3 years ago i had blood tests done confirming the insulin producing part of my pancreas has shut down. maybe my pancreas is beginning to regenerate? has anyone practiced yoga and have any experiences like mine?
Greetings,
Yes i would say i have, been doing kundali and hatha, for about a year. I would say my overall health has improved, to point wherepeolpe say i look well, despite still being pale from lack of sun. I think i had one maybe two miner colds over winter, compared to my. Normal four or five, my hayfever is all but gone.
Hayfever can change from year toyear thou,, due to different pollons, weather ect.

I noticed something similar!!!
Last week, i was at my cousins house and he was catching a cold...and ended up passing it onto me and my brother.
do to the lack of 'alone' time needed to get my full meditation session done while there, my immune system defenses were down and i caught the cold. however, when i got home, i hopped right back on them...and sure enough my nose was stuffy as hell but when i did the meditations, it would clear just so i could perform them and my entire cold would kinda like 'pause' as i did them. sure enough, a few days later, im bounced back to my healthy self.
I'm now workin' on building my aura of protection, and damn is that fun! breathin in engergy is amazing, i feel so....engergized (lol) afterwards and the best part is that i know the effects will kick ass in the long run (obv i'm not gonna scale the side of my house and back flip off...but none-the-less i like to know i'm safe haha)
HAIL SATAN!!!!! (WITH A BIG, FAT MOTHERFUCKING PASSION!!!)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ryan.strickler" <ryan.strickler@ wrote:

I have been meditating constantly , and when others get colds , neuseas , and general pains and allergies, I get nothing. Cold steel . If You continue doing them,You will have more life force,better energy circulation,more awareness and all other gifts that You need to maintain a perfectly healthy body and mind.

Our souls have been created with the power to bypass all problems on the body,as every physical problem is a result of something going wrong in the soul . If the soul is healthy, the body is healthy , it manifests on it . Minor deficiencies are something that most people have , including some minor Myself.By raising Your power they get healed almost magically. My regeneration is so greatly amplified that when others may get sick and get healed in 15 days , for Me its some hours or one or two days.Keep meditation and yoga up, You will never regret it .

When others fall into fatal diseases and circumstances,you will be having tea in Your backyard.Some people have asked My "why" do these things happen to people.My reply here is that its nature's way of ensuring that there are no weak creatures,because nature is ever evolving and expanding to better things.

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back