Header Wallpaper

Did Father Zeus create humans with His own DNA?

SageOfSixPaths1 min to read

Someone said on another thread that Father Zeus created humans by using His own blood. Is this true? Or did they get different samples of different Nords and then did so individually?

I'm concerned because if all humans do have Father Zeus's DNA, wouldn't that technically be incest?

#1

Incest is between siblings and close cousins, parents, aunts/uncles. Close relatives.

Most people of the same race have common ancestors, it is nothing bad or incestuous.

#2
This is the targeted message.
SageOfSixPathssaid:

Someone said on another thread that Father Zeus created humans by using His own blood. Is this true? Or did they get different samples of different Nords and then did so individually?

I'm concerned because if all humans do have Father Zeus's DNA, wouldn't that technically be incest?

How come you put together the topics like paedophilia, incest, etc.? Together with the topic of Gods?
I had already written to you that you cannot try to understand the Gods and their actions with a human mentality (especially the current one in the world).