Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

catholic schooling, an apology to the father.

enkimyfather

Hello everyone,

my name is amanda and for the past 13 long years I have been forced to attend a catholic school. I am NOT christian, catholic or WHATEVER, I am a proud Satanist. I would just like to address the fact that, yes catholic schooling is as shitty as people have said. One of the nuns that teaches there, sr veronica allegedly quoted the Father in saying that saying the hail mary's hurts him, so the entire class prayed a hail mary (very loudly I might add). It hurt me, because I know now what the truth is. I was once as dumb and closeminded as they are, and I want to formally apologize to Enki for disrespecting him for so long. Had I not been bound by the fear of "hell" I would have been out of there long before. The catholics all deserve a pain that no human can conjure and that is why I laugh at the fact that when they die their souls will dissipate into nothingness.

~Amanda~

If the "hail marys" would offend Father its because they are STOLEN from the concept of Eastern Tibetan mantras which you repeat to open your mind. He would be disgusted because the kikes and hypochristians stole His mantras and made it into corrupted robotic bullshit. Really, "hail marys" have no special meanings as they are a rip-off. Mantras on the other hand are very important in meditation and achieving Godhead.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkimyfather" <enkimyfather@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

my name is amanda and for the past 13 long years I have been forced to attend a catholic school. I am NOT christian, catholic or WHATEVER, I am a proud Satanist. I would just like to address the fact that, yes catholic schooling is as shitty as people have said. One of the nuns that teaches there, sr veronica allegedly quoted the Father in saying that saying the hail mary's hurts him, so the entire class prayed a hail mary (very loudly I might add). It hurt me, because I know now what the truth is. I was once as dumb and closeminded as they are, and I want to formally apologize to Enki for disrespecting him for so long. Had I not been bound by the fear of "hell" I would have been out of there long before. The catholics all deserve a pain that no human can conjure and that is why I laugh at the fact that when they die their souls will dissipate into nothingness.

~Amanda~

Hello Amanda. Just want to say that your apology is more than likely accepted. Enki understands that some of his children are put in situations that they can't really control. He knows you believe in him and are loyal to him. That's all that matters right now besides you working to empower yourself as he intended. Once you get old enough to make decisions for yourself and not have to attend that fuckin' place then things will get far better than they are now.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enkimyfather" <enkimyfather@... wrote:

Hello everyone,

~Amanda~

Hello everyone,

~Amanda~
well Amanda hang in there once your 18 your out and wont have to deal with it or you could just stage a portest right in the middle of your class and if they get the rulers fight back say its selfdefense then take it to cort you should win hands down. then if you feel up to it summmon a demon to help you take care of them. ^ ^

<td val[/IMG]We are all sure that he understands your situation. They will get what they have coming. It's disghustingly comical what they attempt in order to bring faith and security to themselves. The important thing now is your steadfast in your belief. If you ever need support or anyone to talk to. This goes for anyone. I am always available. Brother and Sisters rejoice in our devotion.

--- On Thu, 10/29/09, enkimyfather <enkimyfather@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] catholic schooling, an apology to the father.
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 10:05 PM

Hello everyone,

~Amanda~
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back