Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

blacks Africans

aprilxavier3

So we blacks were created to help on the gods build a civilization here on earth that's was our purpose just to help on gods but the gods knew we are not anymore on level of spiritual why would they need our help or we were used as people who carry big stones, cut trees since we're physically strong when whites are those who carry books and write down names of those who have worked or it's seems like the whites came on earth when blacks have already built a civilization since they are spiritual better than us because for them are better spiritual directly from the gods.....

So what are you saying? You have some misconceptions. It wasn't really whites that had blacks as slaves but Jews who had and were enforcing such. Satan and the gods want every gentile race to reach perfection and immortality. They are all unique and different in their own way, and yes white/aryan people come directly from Satan but every gentile race has beauty in it because it comes directly from the mind of Satan and the gods. Each Race just needs to awaken and begin the journey back towards the godhead. The gods gave EVERY gentile race, the capability and gift to reach spiritual perfection and the magnum opus, they want all of us to reach it. It is all of our birth right. People need to understand this. -------------------------------------------- On Sun, 7/9/17, aprilxavier3@... [BlacksforSatan] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote: Subject: [BlacksforSatan] blacks Africans To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Sunday, July 9, 2017, 1:00 AM So we blacks were created to help on the gods build a civilization here on earth that's was our purpose just to help on gods but the gods knew we are not anymore on level of spiritual why would they need our help or we were used as people who carry big stones, cut trees since we're physically strong when whites are those who carry books and write down names of those who have worked or it's seems like the whites came on earth when blacks have already built a civilization since they are spiritual better than us because for them are better spiritual directly from the gods.....

You are sounding like whites came on earth to 'carry books'. I sense a kind of looking down on whites here. Blacks didn't build any civilization and are not spiritually 'better'. Sorry, whites did. Whites are the civilization builders. And the black race benefited from what we built.

Hey @zolaluckystar, This is black group, don't just barge in and say whatever you like because you are white and you feel your race is being looked down upon :/

No one here is looking down on anybody.

There is a reason we have black and white group, so stay out of such topics, let the High priestess and other experienced black members here handle this, they are very sensitive issues and must be handled with care.

So you mean whites are the superior race the most knowledgeable I understand that then asians are the second, blacks the last but in books they say blacks are the first race on earth even high priestess Shannon said it We are the first on earth then the gods arrived and gave Us a spiritual way because we didn't know anything they gave us spiritual means to help them build a civilisation then whites came when almost everything is done..

@zolaluckyStar
I think you misread. I believe his post says that whites are more spiritually advanced than blacks. All the gods helped blacks create their own civilizations when the gods were here on earth. There is evidence of this in Africa. Nordic and non Nordic. Building great things is a godly trait and not limited to just the white Nordic ET Race. This is in the soul and so advancing the soul tremendously awakens this. HC also mentioned this before. And yes, blacks and non white races benefited from the white race of Satan which is beautiful and of course, whites of Satan should be respected and highly thanked.. This should be known for sure. We all should respect each other no matter what are limits, talents and capabilities are. We were made with our own purpose and so if Satan created us with different talents (not being civilization creators, etc) then so be it. 
Anyway, I was offline for a couple of days. Any member of any race can post here. I believe that this topic has been covered many times and the black members here should already have an idea of the situation with the races and their places. The white members who might post here have a right but should also understand that many blacks are lost and unaware of the situation with the truth on the races so it should be treated as a sensitive case since we have all been lied to by the Jews.
To clarify, the black race is a very old race. Blacks were not here on earth before Satan and the gods. Satan upgraded the races on earth and now you have the races of today.
AprilXavier, please don't make assumptions. You can ask questions but you seem to have posted just a statement as if it was valid. What was your point of this post?  I never said that whites came here on earth when everything was done. Actually, I never said anything remotely close. Don't spread misinformation.
High Priestess Shannon

Not to spread misinformation and I don't mean to disrespect but when I read some of your posts I see that blacks were on earth living as humanoid or something like that so Satan and the gods came and upgraded Us...from my understandings means blacks were the first on earth.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back