Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Aura Cleaning taking "too long"?

Minze666

The 40 day program has you spend 5 minutes on aura cleaning the whole way through, I believe.
When I clean my aura there's no way I can only do it in 5 minutes. I've tried timing it and it seems like I can't keep it under 12 minutes.

I can do the first 2 chakras in a shorter amount of time and feel okay with it, but I think at the 3rd-5th chakras I don't feel satisfied until I've spent more time.

Things like uncontrolled rumination or a general lack of focus make it take longer after I've been cleaning for a few minutes. Also being hard on myself in what I expect out of it, perhaps.

It feels like I'm spending too much time on cleaning when I do my main (and often only) meditation session of the day, and it makes me feel like there's all this I "have" to do before I can empower my chakras. My meditation session lasts about an hour and I still feel like I'm not getting enough time to advance in the things that aren't daily/essential.

When I get to chakra spinning I feel like I'm already burned out on focusing on each chakra one by one and go through that pretty fast.

When I get to trancing/void meditation it's nice because I can give my mind a break from the last 20+ minutes (including AoP and chakra spinning) of non stop visualization. Chakra empowerment is easy enough for me, but I don't do more than 1 or 2 chakras per session because the time spent on everything else expends my capacity to meditate.

I assume all my chakras are open because I've worked on all of them and done every chakra meditation in the respective day/hour more than once.
I've never felt more energy than I can handle no matter how many times I've vibrated the Sanskrit mantras, either. (which has never been an obscene amount).

That's another question... why does empowering my chakras never yield any verifiable experience?
I can hold awareness on them and resonate the mantras easily into each area of my body, and then after that when I focus on the chakra and meditate, I don't ever feel anything "special".

Cleaning is difficult if you don't raise enough energy, such as with a good cleaning/solar mantra. Make sure you also visualize your aura brightening with each vibration/exhale.

For your second question, what do you expect to feel?

It's okay if the meditation takes time, the question is whether it exhausts you or not. How efficient the elements of meditation are will also show improvement over time. All elements such as focus, imagination, feeling, vibration and capacity will progress towards perfection. Don't stress over these things, don't expect so much of yourself that it is unjust to you.

Cleaning is difficult if you don't raise enough energy, such as with a good cleaning/solar mantra. Make sure you also visualize your aura brightening with each vibration/exhale.

For your second question, what do you expect to feel?

Will it suffice to vibrate a solar mantra a number of times and then aura clean as usual? My goal is to make the process feel less time consuming.

Opening the 6th chakra is supposed to yield extreme pleasure, I believe, since that's what's written on the site.
But maybe it depends on the individual and Maxine didn't know the things she experienced that long ago wouldn't come easily to everyone else.

The most I ever feel from working on any chakra is a light trance.

Will it suffice to vibrate a solar mantra a number of times and then aura clean as usual? My goal is to make the process feel less time consuming.
Exactly, that's how it's done.

Opening the 6th chakra is supposed to yield extreme pleasure, I believe, since that's what's written on the site.
But maybe it depends on the individual and Maxine didn't know the things she experienced that long ago wouldn't come easily to everyone else.
Yes, that is a result of extreme sensitivity and advancement on her part. Be patient, you are doing all the right things.

Some days will be more difficult than others, and this can depend on a few different factors; planets, pre-accumulated energy (sometimes it's good to build a bit of vril up before you start, especially on cloudy days/nights when it's harder to draw from the sky sources), how dirty your soul actually is. Sometimes, taking some extra time to do a full 10x12 cleaning can be quite effective and is sometimes nessicery.

If memory serves me right, the RAUM meditation is extremely effective at both cleaning and powering up the soul, but can be a little difficult for lower level practitioners, so be careful.

It's always a matter of practice and personal strive of advancement. The more you practice, the better and faster you will perform the meditation. It used to take my a minute per verse of complex mantras, but now I can vibrate them by memory and in 15-20 seconds.

Sowilo for cleaning is alright, but don't forget about direct manipulations with energies, through your sheer will and determination and a thing of it's own - Intention.

If you practice sport and are good at it, you know this feeling: while riding a bike and perfectly passing every corner and obstacle, doing parkour with no effort, jumping into water from a trampoline (safety first of course, don't hurt yourself, alright?) - one just does it, without any conventionalities and thought of whether should one do it. A quote from my friend:

"In general, the difference between desire, motivation, desire, whatever and intention is that, unlike intention, they do not lead to the accomplishment of what they are aimed at. If, for example, you want to go to the store for bread, perhaps your desire will remain an unrealized possibility until you intend to go to the store for bread. Magical intention in this sense is not thinking about how to do a ritual or meditation, it is a directed action that is already happening, in the present moment.

Working with this energy begins in daily meditation and training, even if they are not aimed at developing these specific qualities, their discipline will give your intention greater strength. I am convinced that a strong athlete has a much more developed power of intention than any sissy-occultist, who thinks that works with the ancient forces of nature while smoking a joint. Through daily efforts and training, you gain power over yourself, the ability, thanks to the intention at the right moment, to “force” yourself to do what you should do, and not just be lazy and indulge your lower nature.

Another powerful tool for developing the power of intention is limitation, not vicious prohibitions of everything and everyone as in right-hand religions, but precisely limiting oneself from truly destructive things. To some extent, any serious addiction is a mechanism for automatically applying intention; you don’t want to buy another pack of cigarettes, you just get dressed and go to the store for it. When you consciously stop this mechanism, you return your intention from an automatic state to a conscious one."

Everyone can perceive that power, even if you don't involve in sport much - look up at Youtube or somewhere else footage of professional hardcore sports, like mountain biking, paragliding, rock climbing - doing something hard and punishing in case of mistake, etc and meditate on it, resonate with that utter perfection of the performance. These people just DO it, don't think, don't doubt, there are only pure intention, determination and will.

Applying this power to your meditation schedule in general, with 3 steps of magic will help a lot. To help you experience and know this power, one could use such Runes as Reda, Ansuz, Kenaz, Dagaz and Jera, with a proper and safe affirmation. But it's better for beginners to stick to 1 or maximum 3 Runes, with maybe 26 repetitions each (with 40, 54, 108, 216 being left for greater levels of advancement and getting used to greater amounts of energy). Look them up at the JoS book of Runes and choose those best in your opinion.

And yes, shout out to my fellow SS Bogow for sharing with me this knowledge, it's priceless.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back