Hey guys, on the 24th of april is says it's a good time for freeing the soul, but on the next day moon goes into pisces. Was it supposed to say "freeing of the soul on the 24th, or on 25th, because that is when moon goes into pisces? I'm trying to do a freeing the soul working for 90 days vibrating ansuz 100 times and I keep fucking it up twice now having to restart.

astral calendar error help?
Hey guys, on the 24th of april is says it's a good time for freeing the soul, but on the next day moon goes into pisces. Was it supposed to say "freeing of the soul on the 24th, or on 25th, because that is when moon goes into pisces? I'm trying to do a freeing the soul working for 90 days vibrating ansuz 100 times and I keep fucking it up twice now having to restart.
Do it on 24th (Sunday)
0
Hey guys, on the 24th of april is says it's a good time for freeing the soul, but on the next day moon goes into pisces. Was it supposed to say "freeing of the soul on the 24th, or on 25th, because that is when moon goes into pisces? I'm trying to do a freeing the soul working for 90 days vibrating ansuz 100 times and I keep fucking it up twice now having to restart.
Do it on 24th (Sunday)
This is the targeted message.
Hey guys, on the 24th of april is says it's a good time for freeing the soul, but on the next day moon goes into pisces. Was it supposed to say "freeing of the soul on the 24th, or on 25th, because that is when moon goes into pisces? I'm trying to do a freeing the soul working for 90 days vibrating ansuz 100 times and I keep fucking it up twice now having to restart.
https://templeofzeus.org/Timing.php - Timing your Magick with the Moon
Aquarius and Pisces have slight similiarity for ending things, but both are for different sort of endings.
For freeing of the soul, Aquarius would suit better.
To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance
For beginners: A Beginner's Guide
0
Hey guys, on the 24th of april is says it's a good time for freeing the soul, but on the next day moon goes into pisces. Was it supposed to say "freeing of the soul on the 24th, or on 25th, because that is when moon goes into pisces? I'm trying to do a freeing the soul working for 90 days vibrating ansuz 100 times and I keep fucking it up twice now having to restart.
https://templeofzeus.org/Timing.php - Timing your Magick with the Moon
Aquarius and Pisces have slight similiarity for ending things, but both are for different sort of endings.
For freeing of the soul, Aquarius would suit better.
Hey guys, on the 24th of april is says it's a good time for freeing the soul, but on the next day moon goes into pisces. Was it supposed to say "freeing of the soul on the 24th, or on 25th, because that is when moon goes into pisces? I'm trying to do a freeing the soul working for 90 days vibrating ansuz 100 times and I keep fucking it up twice now having to restart.
https://templeofzeus.org/Timing.php - Timing your Magick with the Moon
Aquarius and Pisces have slight similiarity for ending things, but both are for different sort of endings.
Really? What about on the 17th when the moon is in scorpio? It says "ending things permanently, freeing the soul", would the 17th be better?
0
Hey guys, on the 24th of april is says it's a good time for freeing the soul, but on the next day moon goes into pisces. Was it supposed to say "freeing of the soul on the 24th, or on 25th, because that is when moon goes into pisces? I'm trying to do a freeing the soul working for 90 days vibrating ansuz 100 times and I keep fucking it up twice now having to restart.
https://templeofzeus.org/Timing.php - Timing your Magick with the Moon
Aquarius and Pisces have slight similiarity for ending things, but both are for different sort of endings.
Really? What about on the 17th when the moon is in scorpio? It says "ending things permanently, freeing the soul", would the 17th be better?
Really? What about on the 17th when the moon is in scorpio? It says "ending things permanently, freeing the soul", would the 17th be better?
You should learn the meanings of the signs (https://templeofzeus.org/Timing.php) and how they correspond to their own usage.
In this case shortly; Scorpio for transformation, personal issues. Aqaurius, for breaking free of restrictions. Pisces, detaching, from people, habits, entities in general.
To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance
For beginners: A Beginner's Guide
0
Really? What about on the 17th when the moon is in scorpio? It says "ending things permanently, freeing the soul", would the 17th be better?
You should learn the meanings of the signs (https://templeofzeus.org/Timing.php) and how they correspond to their own usage.
In this case shortly; Scorpio for transformation, personal issues. Aqaurius, for breaking free of restrictions. Pisces, detaching, from people, habits, entities in general.
