Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask for help

yumais

Is ok to pray and ask father Satan to obtain what you want or to help you doing some things? And two more questions in this topic because i don't want to make more topics, is ok if you say Hail Satan after you end all meditations, me i feel to do this, and last question in how much time you can feel an advance, in 100 days of every day meditations you should feel more stronger right? Hail Satan!

yumais said:
Is ok to pray and ask father Satan to obtain what you want or to help you doing some things? And two more questions in this topic because i don't want to make more topics, is ok if you say Hail Satan after you end all meditations, me i feel to do this, and last question in how much time you can feel an advance, in 100 days of every day meditations you should feel more stronger right? Hail Satan!

1. jes, but offer something in return and try to get stronger so you can obtain things on your own.
2. sure.
3.After your meditations (empowering) you can/ should fokus on the energy 1-5 min, if you do this you will feel for your self how much you did advance over time.

It's better to ask all these questions in one thread or one post in the "Ask All Questions Here" thread. I'll answer all your recent ones from all your different threads here.

yumais said:

All of these are okay. You will grow stronger but you may not feel it: On the first day or week of starting meditations you may feel strong energies and sensations in the chakras, and later you may not feel anything at all when doing the meditations because you get used to the energies. This is pretty normal, you just need to add more advanced meditations in your meditation program. This is like working out and muscle training: if you do the same exercises for a month or so you will feel the same. But when you try to lift something you'll realize you grew stronger.

yumais said:
Are there meditations for everything? Achieve your dreams,be happy,eat everything without problem, is any mediation for smoke? i mean if you smoke and want to quit to not destroy your lungs and every bad that ciggaretes you smoke to not affect you

There are workings you can do for everything, yes. Simple ones using an affirmation, programming your aura and maybe vibrating a rune or two. Like breathing light blue energy in your aura, vibrating the runes Ansuz (removes obstacles) and Sowilo (for strength and invincibility) and affirming "I am free of my need to smoke". It works best when started during a waning moon, for 40 days or more.

yumais said:
If im not experienced i can still make money meditation too? How can i do money meditation if i don't have satanic rosary or mala beads? For obtain fame i can make money meditation but replace with fame? If the money come from the fame, and they are in one place (i mean you famous for this and make money from this) how should i do this meditations? And for how long i should do this meditation, is ok 40 days or i should do it for more to get money and fame? How much is depend on your power? So if you are very powerfull you will get more right? I know some of my questions are stupid... sorry but i don't know how i should do, and all time i want to all things perfect and not do any mistake *my brain*! Thank you and Hail Satan Forever!

You can still do it, it may take more time to materialize. 40 days is minimum, if don't see anything keep doing it for 40 more days. It all depends on your spiritual level. The Satanic rosary is for convenience to help you count the times you vibrate the mantra. You can still vibrate it 108 times without a rosary.

I'm not sure if the same Mahalakshmi mantra works for fame, it is specifically for money (it works for beauty and luck too since Lakhshmi is the Goddess of prosperity, luck and beauty). If you want money through fame you have to adjust the affirmation to something like "I'm becoming famous and that fame brings me large amounts of money to use as I desire".

yumais said:
What do you think about gambling? You should try gambling for first time and try gold color for succes in gambling?

If you are good at magick, gambling may work for you. For a normal person it's addictive and self-destructive. It's not recommended until you have done some luck workings that brought results and you're confident that you can make it work.

yumais said:
How really enemy magick can affect your life? Can you die or not really, or just have bad luck for all your life in everything

You may become depressed and have suicidal thoughts like many new agers who invoke angels are, or something even more serious and physical like your hair falling out, aging prematurely and other things which have happened to people who try to abuse Demons using enemy grimoire methods.

yumais said:
Can you summon Demons using frequencies and breathing exercises? This is coming from enemy? Can this destroy your life you try?

It isn't an enemy thing, it's just useless. These frequencies and breathing exercises can help you relax or do more advanced things like lucid dreaming or astral projection but they don't help in summoning Demons. As I explained, the enemies usually try to control the Demons using the names of the christian god and enemy angels, as if the Demons were their slaves. If you are not trying to do anything like that and you respect them and treat them as friends, you aren't doing anything bad.

I'll give you a general tip: You can't do anything bad without knowing it. If something is bad and offensive, you'll know it's bad and offensive. If you see a summoning ritual where there's an invocation like "In the names of Yahweh-Jehova-Adonai-Michael-Gabriel-Metatron I command thee spirit to do my will" and it uses 9-foot circles and triangles it's a clear red flag that this ritual calls upon enemy angels and the fake christian/jewish god and it is for abusing a Demon or another spirit. Some of them aren't about abusing Demons but nature beings like elementals, which is still bad because it may cause that elemental to hate you and attack you.

Rational Satanist said:
It's better to ask all these questions in one thread or one post in the "Ask All Questions Here" thread. I'll answer all your recent ones from all your different threads here.

yumais said:

All of these are okay. You will grow stronger but you may not feel it: On the first day or week of starting meditations you may feel strong energies and sensations in the chakras, and later you may not feel anything at all when doing the meditations because you get used to the energies. This is pretty normal, you just need to add more advanced meditations in your meditation program. This is like working out and muscle training: if you do the same exercises for a month or so you will feel the same. But when you try to lift something you'll realize you grew stronger.

yumais said:
Are there meditations for everything? Achieve your dreams,be happy,eat everything without problem, is any mediation for smoke? i mean if you smoke and want to quit to not destroy your lungs and every bad that ciggaretes you smoke to not affect you

There are workings you can do for everything, yes. Simple ones using an affirmation, programming your aura and maybe vibrating a rune or two. Like breathing light blue energy in your aura, vibrating the runes Ansuz (removes obstacles) and Sowilo (for strength and invincibility) and affirming "I am free of my need to smoke". It works best when started during a waning moon, for 40 days or more.

yumais said:
If im not experienced i can still make money meditation too? How can i do money meditation if i don't have satanic rosary or mala beads? For obtain fame i can make money meditation but replace with fame? If the money come from the fame, and they are in one place (i mean you famous for this and make money from this) how should i do this meditations? And for how long i should do this meditation, is ok 40 days or i should do it for more to get money and fame? How much is depend on your power? So if you are very powerfull you will get more right? I know some of my questions are stupid... sorry but i don't know how i should do, and all time i want to all things perfect and not do any mistake *my brain*! Thank you and Hail Satan Forever!

You can still do it, it may take more time to materialize. 40 days is minimum, if don't see anything keep doing it for 40 more days. It all depends on your spiritual level. The Satanic rosary is for convenience to help you count the times you vibrate the mantra. You can still vibrate it 108 times without a rosary.

I'm not sure if the same Mahalakshmi mantra works for fame, it is specifically for money (it works for beauty and luck too since Lakhshmi is the Goddess of prosperity, luck and beauty). If you want money through fame you have to adjust the affirmation to something like "I'm becoming famous and that fame brings me large amounts of money to use as I desire".

yumais said:
What do you think about gambling? You should try gambling for first time and try gold color for succes in gambling?

If you are good at magick, gambling may work for you. For a normal person it's addictive and self-destructive. It's not recommended until you have done some luck workings that brought results and you're confident that you can make it work.

yumais said:
How really enemy magick can affect your life? Can you die or not really, or just have bad luck for all your life in everything

You may become depressed and have suicidal thoughts like many new agers who invoke angels are, or something even more serious and physical like your hair falling out, aging prematurely and other things which have happened to people who try to abuse Demons using enemy grimoire methods.

yumais said:
Can you summon Demons using frequencies and breathing exercises? This is coming from enemy? Can this destroy your life you try?

It isn't an enemy thing, it's just useless. These frequencies and breathing exercises can help you relax or do more advanced things like lucid dreaming or astral projection but they don't help in summoning Demons. As I explained, the enemies usually try to control the Demons using the names of the christian god and enemy angels, as if the Demons were their slaves. If you are not trying to do anything like that and you respect them and treat them as friends, you aren't doing anything bad.

I'll give you a general tip: You can't do anything bad without knowing it. If something is bad and offensive, you'll know it's bad and offensive. If you see a summoning ritual where there's an invocation like "In the names of Yahweh-Jehova-Adonai-Michael-Gabriel-Metatron I command thee spirit to do my will" and it uses 9-foot circles and triangles it's a clear red flag that this ritual calls upon enemy angels and the fake christian/jewish god and it is for abusing a Demon or another spirit. Some of them aren't about abusing Demons but nature beings like elementals, which is still bad because it may cause that elemental to hate you and attack you.
Thank you,one more question if i can please, do you think if you have a health problem and make a topic in health problem and let's say enemy see this can curse you and do your health problem more bad?

yumais said:
Rational Satanist said:

yumais said:

yumais said:

yumais said:

yumais said:

yumais said:

yumais said:

Thank you,one more question if i can please, do you think if you have a health problem and make a topic in health problem and let's say enemy see this can curse you and do your health problem more bad?

No, they don´t have your name / your face / birth data to do this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back