Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Thank you for previous responses.

What is the runic equivalent of munka and of vishudi? And how does a person know if its better to use the sanskrit variant or the runic one? Is it only a matter of personal taste or is it more detailed than that?

How powerful is hypnosis? Can it make a person believe that the sky is always green and never blue? (For example)
It doesn't work on all people. Some people are more affected, and some people it does nothing.

It is more for subconscious things like feelings or opinions. Not for something logical and verifiable like what color is the sky.

It doesn't work on all people. Some people are more affected, and some people it does nothing.

It is more for subconscious things like feelings or opinions. Not for something logical and verifiable like what color is the sky.
Thank you.

Once I saw a hypnotist make the hypnotee believe that the number ‘7’ didn’t exist. The hypnotee woke up from the trance and actually had ‘7’ wiped from his brain. He was asked to count to 10. He went “[…], 5, 6, 8, 9, […]”. The hypnotist held up 7 fingers and asked the hypnotee ‘how many fingers am I holding up’? The hypnotee could not even utter “7”. You could tell his brain was scrambled when he tried to figure out how many fingers were being help up.

Does that mean numbers are unlogical and unverifiable in the context you mentioned?

This article, The House of Satan, shows what we are all about here :D
https://mega.nz/#!rktBlAAK!iaqFLdjNBkQ98FYuBHdmP2lZscosx0rZZvLGwqYRiLk

Here is a 6 month meditation program, similar to the 40 day one
https://mega.nz/#!a09XAAYI!CNrSCTL_4GfLFJAsyUsWQyhPk_f8ZZ1LP6CwxemmyO8

Here is a PDF version of the Joy of Satan website. To make it easier to read the whole thing. But this pdf is old, there is more information on the website that has been updated
https://mega.nz/#!Pk0zTAwa!K7a-WsG0tIwxveuYYRdz0y1nBh9B3zlc5wwbUEnCABE

Here is a copy of the page for doing the Final RTR
https://mega.nz/#!f99B1SLK!h9j4FR5CgVopqrX1x1jGHihni8-Lmo2vqbwXELy8uGE

Here is instructions for Kundalini Yoga
https://mega.nz/#!bg1hmCIT!7QreO_VHJKZB6okgzEgmjaY76zQAsWnO0nnyIlTNS70
And instructions for Hatha Yoga
https://mega.nz/#!3klX1QxY!3qY0ifowHoNVMwMgDjjlH5Hk7aTLpsZl4ZgfBr5rdcs

Here is the Chronos XP Planetary Hours program. So you accurately know when to plan your workings according to planet influences.
https://mega.nz/#!ftUzXCjR!HMhFXTi5YKixQ17BvXCPgUfBW_0urQDbMzH8LW_sLUE

:D :D :D
Bonjour je suis nouveau et je voulais avoir ce programme de 6 mois ou 50 jours pour débutant. J'ai essayé de cliquer sur le cité web posté mais je n'arrive pas à accéder. Si un frère qui en a, peut m'aider à l'avoir sous forme de pdf🙏🏾
Je suis africain du Congo 🇨🇩 !
Voici mon mail au cas où un frère se sent dans la capacité de m'aider: [email protected]
S'il faut mon WhatsApp, vous pouvez toujours me le dire et je donnerais mon numéro WhatsApp 🙏🏾

Svp je veux vraiment entamer mon expérience dans ce sentier dont je me sens tant attacher . Et que j'ai choisis du plus profond de moi🙏🏾
Merci d'avance 🙏🏾

Thank you.

Once I saw a hypnotist make the hypnotee believe that the number ‘7’ didn’t exist. The hypnotee woke up from the trance and actually had ‘7’ wiped from his brain. He was asked to count to 10. He went “[…], 5, 6, 8, 9, […]”. The hypnotist held up 7 fingers and asked the hypnotee ‘how many fingers am I holding up’? The hypnotee could not even utter “7”. You could tell his brain was scrambled when he tried to figure out how many fingers were being help up.

Does that mean numbers are unlogical and unverifiable in the context you mentioned?
That is an act for entertainment. It was not real.

JoS says to vibrate Munka 108 times for 40 days. It also says we can use Aoss or Ur as alternatives. Whats the difference between Munka, Aoss, Ur? Is each mantra better suited for a particular goal?

Will a planetary square work if I direct it into another person’s chakra instead of mine?

Furthermore, where can I hear audio pronunciation of the planetary square mantras? (I saw it somewhere then forgot where I saw it 🤦‍♂️)

Team, so the information is very cool, and is very helpful.

Question: what should I expect to feel after energies rise through the 6x 3 different words and chakra meditation? And is using the correct chakra a matter of just focusing on it?

Imagine two people. Joe & Smith. Joe is a bad and unwanted person. Joe and his friends harass Smith. Joe is attached to Smith's soul.

If a working is done to remove Joe from Smith's soul, will that get rid of Joe's friends too by extension? Or would separate workings have to be done for each of Joe's friends?

Team, so the information is very cool, and is very helpful.

Question: what should I expect to feel after energies rise through the 6x 3 different words and chakra meditation? And is using the correct chakra a matter of just focusing on it?

Can you be a little more clear please? I don't understand your question. If you want to use 3 completely different mantras for one chakra in one meditation, that is not a good idea. Use one type of mantra for all chakras in one full-chakra meditation session, as advised on that page.

Thank you.

What work(s) can I do to empower another person’s chakra(s)?

empowering someone else's chakra is completely pointless. They have to advance themselves and empowerment is just a part of advancement. This wouldn't help them at all and the effect would be seenless. If you want to help them in other ways, such as protection, or something like helping them getting that job, or something, this is more of valid help.

Who is Leviatan?

The Jewish kundalini and probably a thoughform also.

Imagine two people. Joe & Smith. Joe is a bad and unwanted person. Joe and his friends harass Smith. Joe is attached to Smith's soul.

If a working is done to remove Joe from Smith's soul, will that get rid of Joe's friends too by extension? Or would separate workings have to be done for each of Joe's friends?

You can do this yes. But you can include this in the affirmation "Smith is now detached from Joe and his friends, in the most beneficial way for smith"

empowering someone else's chakra is completely pointless. They have to advance themselves and empowerment is just a part of advancement. This wouldn't help them at all and the effect would be seenless. If you want to help them in other ways, such as protection, or something like helping them getting that job, or something, this is more of valid help.
What can be said about pets/familiars? JoS gives instructions on how to clean the chakras of our pets/familiars. If we can clean our pets' chakra's, then maybe we can clean the chakras of humans too. And if that's true, then maybe we can empower the chakras of pets & people too - not just clean them.

That was my initial thinking. If it's wrong then I'll take the other advice which is to help a person in other ways (such as protection).

My goal is to help a friend. I don't know the best way to do it though. I can write the specifics of their situation in private if anyone wants to help.

You can do this yes. But you can include this in the affirmation "Smith is now detached from Joe and his friends, in the most beneficial way for smith"

I am not Smith btw. Smith is my friend. Will it work if I do the detaching spell and direct it into Smith's soul instead of mine & affirm "Smith is now detached from Joe and his friends, in the most beneficial way for smith"?

Hello.
I have set a goal to work and exercise on my physical body and have a timed period.
I only have one question.
I am not looking for a working or a planetary square (although that might boost my success, please clarify), but I want to actually start exercising on a specific date, mainly Esbat next month.
Just looking to achieve the goal.
Is that a good idea, will it help in any case if a goal is started on specific date and should I do square or working aside. And if yes, which so?
Many thanks.

Hail Satan!

Can you be a little more clear please? I don't understand your question. If you want to use 3 completely different mantras for one chakra in one meditation, that is not a good idea. Use one type of mantra for all chakras in one full-chakra meditation session, as advised on that page.

I can't seem to find the page.. it was a simple exercise to get satanic energies.

Something like, VA/VU/VOH, six times for each, while focusing on chakras.

I am having trouble finding the article.

I can't seem to find the page.. it was a simple exercise to get satanic energies.

Something like, VA/VU/VOH, six times for each, while focusing on chakras.

I am having trouble finding the article.

I usually find it in josrituals.org but it's on satanslibrary.org also I think.

What vibrations can be used to clean auras and/or souls? And what can be used to protect auras/souls? And what can be used to heal auras/souls?

I understand if email is rarely checked or if we do not know the answer. But I am deeply curious, and this is the last time I'll ask, I promise:

What are the implications of meditation in ones sleep. Doing long vibrations during sleep which one does not remember upon waking up. What is this about.

I need a little help. Some time ago I was doing very well in the Forex market. Which Demon can I ask for help in money or business matters?

What vibrations can be used to clean auras and/or souls? And what can be used to protect auras/souls? And what can be used to heal auras/souls?

To be honest all of this can be done by sun mantras (Raum, Surya, Sowilo...) but if you want something more specific for protection (Algiz, Tiwaz, Thaur..) and healing (Wunjo,..) you should look into the runes section on JoS. Of course there are a lot of Sanskrit mantras and also mantras in other languages but these will do the trick also.

Sola, I don't want to be rude but you are here since 2020 you should know this very well by now.

I understand if email is rarely checked or if we do not know the answer. But I am deeply curious, and this is the last time I'll ask, I promise:

What are the implications of meditation in ones sleep. Doing long vibrations during sleep which one does not remember upon waking up. What is this about.

Hello, you cannot do meaningful spiritual activities in a dream, unless some mind training or alike. Vibrating in your dream won't rise energy IRL.

I need a little help. Some time ago I was doing very well in the Forex market. Which Demon can I ask for help in money or business matters?

Instead you should start a wealth working. https://ancient-forums.com/threads/question-2123-wealth-and-money-rituals.88339/#post-456625
You can also go the the Demons section on JoS and at the bottom of it you'll find a list "help from our Gods" which lists you which God can assist you in your problem. Although do not think that they will be your trading partners or advisers or something, and main focus should be on your own working.

Hello.
I have set a goal to work and exercise on my physical body and have a timed period.
I only have one question.
I am not looking for a working or a planetary square (although that might boost my success, please clarify), but I want to actually start exercising on a specific date, mainly Esbat next month.
Just looking to achieve the goal.
Is that a good idea, will it help in any case if a goal is started on specific date and should I do square or working aside. And if yes, which so?
Many thanks.

Hail Satan!

Hello, you should start exercising now and perhaps have mayor changes in your program on the next Esbat. It's all mind game and you will be successful if you are persistent with it, the date are not significant if it's not the worst date ever.

To be honest all of this can be done by sun mantras (Raum, Surya, Sowilo...) but if you want something more specific for protection (Algiz, Tiwaz, Thaur..) and healing (Wunjo,..) you should look into the runes section on JoS. Of course there are a lot of Sanskrit mantras and also mantras in other languages but these will do the trick also.

Sola, I don't want to be rude but you are here since 2020 you should know this very well by now.
Over the years I have found mentions of; munka, visuddi, suryae, satanama, vreem, agni, etc., etc.. (etc. means there are more that I seen get mentioned, but I forgot their name so please do mention all the other ones if possible).

I am not familiar with them - unlike the nordic runes which have a JoS webpage dedicated to them, along with descriptions of what they do/don’t do and .mp3s of what they sound like.

The sanskrit runes don’t have a dedicated page. So I don’t know what their exact uses are or what some of them sound like. I faintly know that they all can be used for protection, just like how tyr, sol, bjork, neud and algiz can. But obviously tyr, sol, bjork, neud, and algiz can also have other non-protective uses. Even when being used for protection, each of the listed runes have their own ‘type’ of protection that might be favoured over another rune.

So I’m guessing munka, visuddi, suryae, satanama, agni, vreem, etc., etc. can all be used to protect. But what ‘type’ of protection do they have specifically? And what other non-protective uses do they have? And what is their correct .mp3 vibration? (I suggest a new JoS webpage dedicated to sanskrit mantras).

I also asked incase there were lesser-known mantras that could be useful. As you said, there are mantras in languages other than sanskrit and norse. Although it’s not strictly necessary of me to know what they are; I would still research them.

So I’m guessing munka, visuddi, suryae, satanama, agni, vreem, etc., etc. can all be used to protect. But what ‘type’ of protection do they have specifically? And what other non-protective uses do they have? And what is their correct .mp3 vibration? (I suggest a new JoS webpage dedicated to sanskrit mantras).

Not really. Visuddhi is water elemental cleaning mantra, Satanama is balancing, anti-aging and alike mantra, Agni is pure elemental fire...

Sanskrit is a whole language, it has almost infinite but definitely thousands of thousands of defined mantra. Same with ancient Greek, Latin, and other ancient languages.
General Yeager have shared a book full of Sanskrit mantras but I advise you to use the ones you know well, that all of us uses and is mentioned on the JoS or a lot on the forums.
Because these definitely work the way as intended, as we have experience with them.

If you want protection, you have Algiz, sowilo, Tiwaz, Thurisaz which completely does the Job and you can do multiple types of AoP with these.
If you want to heal you can use a sun mantra or Wunjo.
If you want to clean yourself you have sun mantras (Surya, Aum Suryae [The "EA" at the end is only there when there is AUM in front of!], sowilo, Raum, ..) or Visuddhi, or (Helios, or Agni but these are more dangerous mantras)...

In fact the runes itself can satisfy all your spiritual needs and we wouldn't even need to use sanskrit or any other mantras. Germanic people used only Runes for their spiritual works. Vedic people only used Sanskrit mantras for their spiritual work.
We actually have too much to choose from, the Runes are perfect because there are not overwhelmengly a lot of them, and can satify any need.

I did not. I had planned to go there towards the end of last year but unfortunately my plans fell through. I've stopped thinking about it since.

I like the term "power place". Suits well. Do you know of any?
There are energy vortexes on the planet which are places of higher electromagnetic energy. It’s sounds new age , but it’s real.

Where lay lines meet (underground water channels) or where there is a large amount of crystal or iron in the ground.

Mountains tops are often very high in energy, like the top of a pyramid. But then energy can also collect in deep revines also, like electromagnetic streams.

The earth supposedly has a chakra system too, which again sounds new age, but logically it is sound, welll it’s allll sound/light/electromagnetics isn’t it!!!

Hail satan!

(dear mod, pls delete the other pending post which is similar to this. That version doesnt have spaces between paragraphs and was posted by mistake)

normally, when programming another person, we affirm as if we’re speaking to them.
Example: ‘you want to serve me’ (you = the other person which is being programmed).

Does it work if we affirm it as if we are the other person?
Example: ‘i want to serve you’ (i = the person being programmed).

And what if we affirm it without directing it to anyone in specific?
Example ‘joe wants to serve me’ (joe = person being programmed).

There are energy vortexes on the planet which are places of higher electromagnetic energy. It’s sounds new age , but it’s real.

Where lay lines meet (underground water channels) or where there is a large amount of crystal or iron in the ground.

Mountains tops are often very high in energy, like the top of a pyramid. But then energy can also collect in deep revines also, like electromagnetic streams.

The earth supposedly has a chakra system too, which again sounds new age, but logically it is sound, welll it’s allll sound/light/electromagnetics isn’t it!!!

Hail satan!
That doesn't sound new age at all.

Do you know where I can learn more?

That doesn't sound new age at all.

Do you know where I can learn more?
You can search on the internet for a map of Lay Lines. Locations where multiple lines cross each other are extremely powerful, and these are usually called Energy Vortexes. These are existing all over the world.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back