Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Hi team. How does romance between gods/demons and other gods/demons work? Do they have to mingle with other gods/demons of the same race?

And what about incubus/succubus relationships between gods/demons and humans? Must the human and incubus/succubus be the same race?

Hi team. How does romance between gods/demons and other gods/demons work? Do they have to mingle with other gods/demons of the same race?

And what about incubus/succubus relationships between gods/demons and humans? Must the human and incubus/succubus be the same race?
Your race is your subspecies. This is important. You don't see anywhere in nature where 2 subspecies are supposed to mix together. This would extinct both of the parents' individual subspecies, and create only one group where all of the traits that differentiated each subspecies are now gone.

Is it advisable to have sex during the 40 day meditation program??
You can have sex whenever you want to.

Human benchmark App is the perfect way to challenge and improve your cognitive skills, and it offers a variety of tests and training modes to help you do just that. With the app's Chimp Test, you can measure your working memory and see how you stack up against others in your age group.
You can also study the Joy of Satan.

Hail Satan!
After studying occultism and spirituality for years, stumbled upon Spiritual Satanism a few months ago and it feels like thousands of years of history just clicked.
I've been doing rituals and meditating to better understand Lord Lucifer's voice, and the experience has so far taught me a lot.
I've been working on an altar, been doing power meditation and I've been doing invocations and evocations a couple times a week. I've spoken to Lucifer about the dedication ritual, and He says I should give it a little more time until I'm confident in my choice. Very thoughtful, as I still have a lot of Christian trauma I am working on destroying.
How do I figure out which of Satan's demons I should consistently work with?
Besides that, what kind of advice would you have a for an initiating Satanist?

Hail Satan!
After studying occultism and spirituality for years, stumbled upon Spiritual Satanism a few months ago and it feels like thousands of years of history just clicked.
I've been doing rituals and meditating to better understand Lord Lucifer's voice, and the experience has so far taught me a lot.
I've been working on an altar, been doing power meditation and I've been doing invocations and evocations a couple times a week. I've spoken to Lucifer about the dedication ritual, and He says I should give it a little more time until I'm confident in my choice. Very thoughtful, as I still have a lot of Christian trauma I am working on destroying.
How do I figure out which of Satan's demons I should consistently work with?
Besides that, what kind of advice would you have a for an initiating Satanist?

You can start with doing the ritual for Satan or BaalZebul and see how that feels.

Hello, I have a few questions about crystals.

1: Does it matter if the crystal is polished/cut or does it have to be a natural uncut gem?

2: Do I have to keep the crystal with me at all times or only when I'm vibrating runes when doing a working?

3: Do I need to hold the crystal in any specific way when vibrating runes? such as in my left hand? or does it just have to be near me?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I have a few questions about crystals.

1: Does it matter if the crystal is polished/cut or does it have to be a natural uncut gem?

2: Do I have to keep the crystal with me at all times or only when I'm vibrating runes when doing a working?

3: Do I need to hold the crystal in any specific way when vibrating runes? such as in my left hand? or does it just have to be near me?

Thanks in advance.
Hello :)

1.) It can be any. Raw and uncut are more powerful, which does not necessarily mean better, as tumbled or polished can be smoother energy. Some of my favorite pieces are raw, and some other favorites are polished.

2.) Depends in your goal or intention. You can keep one under your pillow while sleeping, or hold in your hand while relaxing. Or you can use it only while doing a working.

3.) Most crystals are best to hold with your hand or otherwise against your skin (like a necklace, for example), but even on your lap or right next to you is fine.

Btw, you don't always have to use runes with crystals. They have energy and properties on their own.

Thank you, I would also like to know if its better to have multiple/larger crystals? does it make a difference or do I just need one? Or does it depend on what I'm doing?

I would also like to ask, for love workings, can rose quartz be used in tandem with jade/emerald to make it even more effective? Are there any other crystals that could be used for a love working as well? I recall that you've said that clear quartz can be used to amplify other crystals, but are there any more I could use? Thanks.

Thank you, I would also like to know if its better to have multiple/larger crystals? does it make a difference or do I just need one? Or does it depend on what I'm doing?

I would also like to ask, for love workings, can rose quartz be used in tandem with jade/emerald to make it even more effective? Are there any other crystals that could be used for a love working as well? I recall that you've said that clear quartz can be used to amplify other crystals, but are there any more I could use? Thanks.
Crystals represent crystallization (wow, obvious much?) of the thoughts and symbolism associated with the properties of the type of crystal. So it can be used as an element in alchemical rituals. In that case, size obviously does matter, as you will end up fine tuning your alchemical rituals as you and your GD keep working towards a proper formula.
When used in meditation or as part of an evocation for a Demon, you simply need it to be there, because it is a symbolic piece.

Small crystals can be powerful, but preferably not smaller than the size of a fingernail, unless it's a cluster of small ones.

Yes, you can combine crystals. Not all work together though, but those you mentioned for love can be combined. Any type of quartz will amplify corresponding crystals, as you mentioned rose quartz with other crystals that are for love.

You can even put them into an organza (or other material) bag with dried herbs that correspond, as a magick sachet.

For other crystals, look for the book "Crystal Bible" by Judy Hall. It has some new age stuff, but overall, the descriptions of the crystals are accurate.

Как справиться с гневом? Есть человек, с которым связаны на работе. Так вот, кроме желания уничтожить этого человека, и сильной злости, больше нет ничего. Как это побороть?

Как справиться с гневом? Есть человек, с которым связаны на работе. Так вот, кроме желания уничтожить этого человека, и сильной злости, больше нет ничего. Как это побороть?
Do more void meditation.

Больше занимайтесь медитацией на пустоту.

Здравствуйте. У меня вопрос не счет техники солнечно-лунного дыхания. Я заметил, что на этой странице появились некоторые изменения.
Я помню, что раньше было нужно концентрироваться на трех верхних чакрах. Вдыхать. Задерживать дыхание после вдоха. Выдыхать. С переключением ноздрей. После нескольких кругов концентрация переключается на три нижние чакры и задержка дыхания производится уже после выхода. Мне казалось это дыхание отлично уравновешивает энергии между верхним и нижними чакрами и даже облегчает головную боль если она вызвана перенапряжением в голове за счет того что равномерно распределяет энергии.
В новом варианте не включены нижние чакры. Всю энергию направлять только в голову? Будет ли таким образом достигаться необходимый баланс?

Здравствуйте. У меня вопрос не счет техники солнечно-лунного дыхания. Я заметила, что на этой странице появились некоторые изменения.
Я помню, что раньше было нужно концентрироваться на трех верхних чакрах. Вдыхать. Задерживать дыхание после вдоха. Выдыхать. С переключением ноздрей. После нескольких кругов концентрация переключается на три нижние чакры и задержка дыхания производится уже после выхода. Мне казалось это дыхание отлично уравновешивает энергии между верхним и нижними чакрами и даже облегчает головную боль если она вызвана перенапряжением в голове за счет того что равномерно распределяет энергии.
В новом варианте не включены нижние чакры. Всю энергию направлять только в голову? Будет ли таким образом достигаться необходимый баланс?

There's a lot of new people here, even more quests now than registered users! And each one of you has questions. In the past, when people had questions here, they would usually start a new topic just for that one question. So there was a lot of repetition of the same topics being made to ask the same questions, and it's hard to look through them all. Searching for topics to see if a question was already asked doesn't always work, and it's too much work than it should be. We're trying to teach as many people as possible whatever they need to know to succeed, so we need a system that's the easiest it can be. Since most of you are new here, we can't expect you to have the time to read through all the years of posts that you weren't here for. It's our job here to give you whatever you need to know in the simplest most effective way.

So everybody ask your questions here so we can answer them. New people come here to learn. And if you don't see your question here yet, then you ask it and it gets answered. We will do our best to give everyone the most perfect answers. This topic becomes like an encyclopedia of all the information in one easy place for everyone to find. You'll find answers to questions that you didn't even think of asking. This is the most perfect way to teach the biggest amount of people everything they need to know.

Start by reading http://www.joyofsatan.org and http://www.kabbalahexposed.com these will answer many of your questions before needing to be asked. Then if you need more information or explaination you can come here. We have to concentrate the most important information in the easiest way for the most amount of people to learn.

Get everyone going on their own Satanic path as quickly and easily as possible. Because as a new member, it can take some people months or even years to figure out the foundation they need before they are even at a level where they are secure and confident on their path. So all of us who have already gone through this are here to give you the answers to get you set up and running. No wasted time, let the work that many of us have already personally done be the new foundation for all new people to start at! :D Our population is about growth! We take the resources from those who have worked hard before us and continue their work so those who come after us have an even easier time! Satanism is a very difficult path, but in many ways it doesn't have to be and shouldn't be. Make the whole system here perfectly efficient for training our family! Because the sooner you are set up and over the troubles of being a beginner, you are now sooner able to help everyone else!

We love answering questions here, let us help you!
Hello! I did my first magical work and the truth is that I don't stand out for my quality of having a powerful aura, I was wondering if I should do the work several days in a row [it's about romantic love]

Hi, team.

A dear friend of mine was sexually assaulted by someone ~3 years ago. My friends was abused in other ways too. My friend is still healing from the events.

What spells, meditations, invocations, evocations, summonings, rituals, etc., etc., can I perform to fully heal my friend? I want my friend to be fully healed/recovered to a point where its like the event never even happened - if possible.

Is it possible? Workings to make it so that it never happened in the first place? If not; what the next best thing and how can I accomplish it?

Hi team.

How does a person know which god/demon to ask help from. On JoS webpage, there are demons listed A to Z along with descriptions of what they can help with. I notice that multiple demons can help with the same kind of thing. So how does a person know which one among them to ask help from?

I have a very specific intention/request/probelm. Is it worth discovering which demon is best suited for it? Or is it better to ask my guardian demon to deal with the request? (At the moment I don't know who my guardian demon is. And I'm not superbly clairvoyant or clairaudient to speak with any demon in general. My 'hope' was to find out which demon is best suited to specific problem and formally summon them). ((I saw the page on JoS which lists specific areas of life and demons that can help, but again, there are multiple demons that help with the same thing and I don't know which one of them to ask for help from)).

Hello! I wanted to ask if I should do the Necronomicon meditations on the JoS?

Are they good for beginners?

Thanks

Hail Lucifer

Hi, team.

A dear friend of mine was sexually assaulted by someone ~3 years ago. My friends was abused in other ways too. My friend is still healing from the events.

What spells, meditations, invocations, evocations, summonings, rituals, etc., etc., can I perform to fully heal my friend? I want my friend to be fully healed/recovered to a point where its like the event never even happened - if possible.

Is it possible? Workings to make it so that it never happened in the first place? If not; what the next best thing and how can I accomplish it?
Your friend needs to do the healing themselves, you cannot do everything for another person.
They must do freeing of the soul workings and emotional healing meditations.

Your friend needs to do the healing themselves, you cannot do everything for another person.
They must do freeing of the soul workings and emotional healing meditations.
I can’t perform ‘freeing the soul’ & ‘emotional healing meditations’ and direct it into their soul instead of mine?

Obviously its better they do it themself but until they start doing that; can I do it for them?

Thank you.

I can’t perform ‘freeing the soul’ & ‘emotional healing meditations’ and direct it into their soul instead of mine?

Obviously its better they do it themself but until they start doing that; can I do it for them?

Thank you.
It's better if they do the work.

For several days, I have felt the need to perform a ritual to several Gods and Maxine. Is this a signal from above for me to turn my attention in this direction?

There's a lot of new people here, even more quests now than registered users! And each one of you has questions. In the past, when people had questions here, they would usually start a new topic just for that one question. So there was a lot of repetition of the same topics being made to ask the same questions, and it's hard to look through them all. Searching for topics to see if a question was already asked doesn't always work, and it's too much work than it should be. We're trying to teach as many people as possible whatever they need to know to succeed, so we need a system that's the easiest it can be. Since most of you are new here, we can't expect you to have the time to read through all the years of posts that you weren't here for. It's our job here to give you whatever you need to know in the simplest most effective way.

So everybody ask your questions here so we can answer them. New people come here to learn. And if you don't see your question here yet, then you ask it and it gets answered. We will do our best to give everyone the most perfect answers. This topic becomes like an encyclopedia of all the information in one easy place for everyone to find. You'll find answers to questions that you didn't even think of asking. This is the most perfect way to teach the biggest amount of people everything they need to know.

Start by reading http://www.joyofsatan.org and http://www.kabbalahexposed.com these will answer many of your questions before needing to be asked. Then if you need more information or explaination you can come here. We have to concentrate the most important information in the easiest way for the most amount of people to learn.

Get everyone going on their own Satanic path as quickly and easily as possible. Because as a new member, it can take some people months or even years to figure out the foundation they need before they are even at a level where they are secure and confident on their path. So all of us who have already gone through this are here to give you the answers to get you set up and running. No wasted time, let the work that many of us have already personally done be the new foundation for all new people to start at! :D Our population is about growth! We take the resources from those who have worked hard before us and continue their work so those who come after us have an even easier time! Satanism is a very difficult path, but in many ways it doesn't have to be and shouldn't be. Make the whole system here perfectly efficient for training our family! Because the sooner you are set up and over the troubles of being a beginner, you are now sooner able to help everyone else!

We love answering questions here, let us help you!
Greetings, brothers and sisters. I have dedicated not long ago, (about a month, or so), and I am also new here. I have been looking at the forums for a while, but I have finally decided to create an account. I am in dire need of help. I believe a friend of mine is either experiencing an enemy attack, (he is also dedicated), which is quite serious, or either has a terrible karma, which I cannot tell myself, but can only guess. Nowadays, his life has been progressively getting far worse. He has always had big difficulties, such as poverty due to parents, unintelligent family, slow internet, and such. But recently, his internet has gotten far slower out of nowhere, bugs crawled into their house from his parents' mistake, his order is being overly delayed and it still hasn't been put up for delivery, and he also has no apparent talent. He told me he is meditating 6 times a day, 3 of which are void meditation, and the other 3 visualization. The reason he is specifically working on his visualization is because he can't visualize, no matter how hard he tries. He's been doing this for a month and a half, and he says he isn't seeing improvements, and it has barely changed. He can hold the image in his mind for a little longer, but that's all. As most things here regarding basic workings such as cleaning your aura, and opening your chakras require you to visualize, he hasn't been able to do many things aside from what he has already been doing. I suggested him to do the prayer to Father Satan, and he did, but it takes time for the results of that to come, as well. Either way, is he being attacked by the enemy, or is this just bad karma? What is there that he can do, without being able to visualize properly at this stage?

Greetings, brothers and sisters. I have dedicated not long ago, (about a month, or so), and I am also new here. I have been looking at the forums for a while, but I have finally decided to create an account. I am in dire need of help. I believe a friend of mine is either experiencing an enemy attack, (he is also dedicated), which is quite serious, or either has a terrible karma, which I cannot tell myself, but can only guess. Nowadays, his life has been progressively getting far worse. He has always had big difficulties, such as poverty due to parents, unintelligent family, slow internet, and such. But recently, his internet has gotten far slower out of nowhere, bugs crawled into their house from his parents' mistake, his order is being overly delayed and it still hasn't been put up for delivery, and he also has no apparent talent. He told me he is meditating 6 times a day, 3 of which are void meditation, and the other 3 visualization. The reason he is specifically working on his visualization is because he can't visualize, no matter how hard he tries. He's been doing this for a month and a half, and he says he isn't seeing improvements, and it has barely changed. He can hold the image in his mind for a little longer, but that's all. As most things here regarding basic workings such as cleaning your aura, and opening your chakras require you to visualize, he hasn't been able to do many things aside from what he has already been doing. I suggested him to do the prayer to Father Satan, and he did, but it takes time for the results of that to come, as well. Either way, is he being attacked by the enemy, or is this just bad karma? What is there that he can do, without being able to visualize properly at this stage?
He has to do more than just Void and Visualization.

Open all the chakras. Work with all the chakras. Do the Gods' rituals. Do the RTRs. These will actually work to remove the curses and bad influences.

He has to do more than just Void and Visualization.

Open all the chakras. Work with all the chakras. Do the Gods' rituals. Do the RTRs. These will actually work to remove the curses and bad influences.
Firstly, thank you for the response.

His issue is that he has told me he lacks the ability to visualize well enough for him to open his chakras, for example when he needs to align the chakra to where it's located.

Or is it doable regardless?

Ave Father Satan, Ave Mother Lilith, Ave the Gods.

Firstly, thank you for the response.

His issue is that he has told me he lacks the ability to visualize well enough for him to open his chakras, for example when he needs to align the chakra to where it's located.

Or is it doable regardless?

Ave Father Satan, Ave Mother Lilith, Ave the Gods.
(To clarify this, he'd basically have to split the meditation apart just to observe the image of the chakra, and by just looking at it for a few seconds, and closing his eyes to visualize it, the image would already be gone, and he wouldn't be able to visualize it by himself.)

(To clarify this, he'd basically have to split the meditation apart just to observe the image of the chakra, and by just looking at it for a few seconds, and closing his eyes to visualize it, the image would already be gone, and he wouldn't be able to visualize it by himself.)
I mean things like Void are good, but they are not the only important thing. All things I mentioned are not requiring visualization. Do the mantras, and feel the vibrations. That is the most important part for now.

A sermon mentioned that souls which aren’t incarnated into a physical body (and exist only in non-physical worlds) can still experience pain, suffering, torment, negativity, etc..

How does it happen? The sermon mentioned that hostile souls can harm weaker souls. But, what I’m trying to ask is; how can a non-physical souls in a non-physical soul experience negativity?

My level of understanding is obviously basic. With physical animals, the idea is that ‘pain receptors’ are responsible. So whats the idea for non-physical beings? (Since they don’t posses pain receptors (I assume)).

On a similar topic, do plants have souls? (On any realm. Physical or non-physical). If so, can plant souls experience pain/suffering/torment/negativity?

What are the best way(s) to program another person’s; subconscious, conscious, aura, chakras, any other part of their soul?

And is aura cleaning (ac) and aura of protection (ap) enough to protect us from everything? What are the limitations of ac & ap, and what can be done to compensate for their limitations? (If any).

Hello! I am doing a love spell (with a little black magic) towards a person I want to take revenge on. Outside of the reasons for the spell and that, if that person falls in love with me before the 40 days of work are over, should I finish the days or quit and be sure it worked?

Hello! I am doing a love spell (with a little black magic) towards a person I want to take revenge on. Outside of the reasons for the spell and that, if that person falls in love with me before the 40 days of work are over, should I finish the days or quit and be sure it worked?
Hello! No, continue with your 40-day work. Because 40 days of work is important.

What are the best way(s) to program another person’s; subconscious, conscious, aura, chakras, any other part of their soul?

And is aura cleaning (ac) and aura of protection (ap) enough to protect us from everything? What are the limitations of ac & ap, and what can be done to compensate for their limitations? (If any).
Aura cleansing and protection are quite important. Besides these, you can perform rune vibration, protection spells/rituals, deity rituals, and more. Most of what you call programming occurs on the astral plane. We cannot say that it provides 100% protection against physical dangers, so there are limitations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back