Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Thank you for this well thought out response. I really appreciate it and it helps affirm what I have thought and felt. I’ve done a lot of reading into religion. Since I was young I have thought that something is wrong…

My papi (grandfather on my dads side) was a pastor. Honestly I firmly believe he had the power to be an extremely spiritual man, however anytime he came into contact with this energy he wrote it off as “devil worship”.

(Not that this is important but so you get an idea of how intense it is- they refuse to own goats) My mom left my dad because they kept trying to make her baptize me. She refused to even acknowledge the religion to me as “I needed to form my own opinion”

Every summer I would go back south to spend time with my father and his side of the family. And all I would do is argue. They would teach me this like it’s true. And being someone who feels in tune with things… I’ve always argued. This also pushed me far left for quite sometime

I remember one day. I was like 12, they forced me to read the Bible. It was basically a punishment for questioning everything they shoveled my way. And they wanted me to have an informed opinion

I’ll never forget my Papis shocked face when I asked him:

“Why is it that Christian’s aren’t gods chosen people? You believe in Christianity yet he is saying that Jews are the chosen people, constantly. Jews who don’t believe in Christianity, so do they go to heaven too or what is that?”

My latest discovery before finding JOS and having a complete spiritual awakening-
Elite Jewish individuals seem to run fucking everything in this country $$ wise. Censorship started getting really fucking wild a bit ago. I had to completely change the type of content I make. It isn’t even INAPPROPRIATE. You now can’t talk about sickness, politics, money, sex, violence. On almost all platforms. Why?!?! I found out it’s due to the people who run banks. They decide what these apps are allowed to put out there. Specifically VISA. Who runs all of that? Oh look old rich Jewish families and a few far right Christians. Cool.

At the time I just thought it contributed to my values of “fuck these organizations that use religion as a mask to control us so they can have $$”

Now I realize it’s so much deeper than that. They’ve had all of the money for so long. Why would they need to beat us into social submission when they already have ALL of the money?! JOS has helped answer that.

I feel like I did when I found out in school that Christopher Columbus didn’t actually discover America.

I have been very frustrated at knowing what I was taught about WW2. I understand more as an adult how much influence the winning side has. And I’m mind blown at what we were not taught regarding how the Jewish elite in the USSR were causing utter chaos. I like to fact check- I read that fact in an adjacent site to JOS. Did some research… ITS IN THEIR OWN HISTORY ON WIKIPEDIA.

Of course it’s nothing but talk about how they were being persecuted in Russia etc. and sure I believe the Jewish people who were poor went through that… by the Jewish elite who literally controlled the USSR. Meaning they intentionally created scapegoats. I didn’t know that the Jewish people who controlled the USSR even after their membership declined they still held a majority during the manmade famine.

I hate war. I despise most government. And even I get why Hitler would be like “yo. This is a huge problem, they work their way into government and then turn on certain people that government is intended to protect”

I probably sound like a child to you. You have so much knowledge. So sorry if I am getting things wrong. I’ve had 4 days of this research and it’s.. upsetting. Like really really upsetting.

I formed my political values on what I was taught historically and based on how I felt about what was going on in American politics.
For instance being allowed to be legally married as a lesbian. Wonderful. And the right has been adopted by people touting Christianity. And the left has become.. whatever the fuck that shit is. They both leave our boarder wide open and Isreal is like the top person donating to our representatives right and left?? I was taught democracy was of the people. Yet since I was born democracy has been the elite.

Now my identity as a lesbian is threatened by those same fucking people. I’m told to trust men who believe they are women. And god forbid I say even gentle things to other lesbians of “hey you still need to be careful drinking around these people they aren’t women”

My entire identity has been perverted into somehow still forcing women like me into liking dick. And stating that lesbians can like dick. I have never felt more alone politically than now.

You seem like you have some years of experience so I’m sure you have seen exactly how fucking perverse this value is. You take someone who is gay- finally accept them and affirm them. Just to turn around and warp that into you being a bigot because you literally would rather burn your flesh off than sleep with men?

And who is that push from? The medical industry and the college community. Who owns those?! Oh look mostly rich Jewish families that come from old money or they are Christian.

Which brings me to Palestine. The people I was taught, experienced one of the worst genocides in history- are erasing an entire country.

Sorry that was so much text. I fully agree with every little thing you said. You haven’t said anything violent. You aren’t disparaging people like my brothers wife. Like her family is Jewish. They don’t practice the religion at all. Genuinely she is a kind person who seemingly also hates zionists and Jews that are committing these atrocities.

It makes me think that she would be one of the ones that the Jewish elite would use as a scapegoat. Like the ones who were hurt seemingly under Jewish order in the USSR.

Thank you. I will do the initiation ritual in a few days and work on what you’ve told me to do here. I’d really like to establish a connection to our guardians. Ever since finding JOS I’ve just felt so.. like this is beyond correct.

It’s been very spiritually overwhelming.
Its fantastic that your approaching this with an open mind, furthermore it suggests that the Gods have called you specifically as opposed to wandering in by chance, this is the most rewarding path in the world and you have joined at a very important time, JoS is actually moving further from all paradigms of judeo perspectives fully embracing that we are the restored true form of Paganism, just remember to not reveal that you are a Satanist under any circumstance, our safety comes first Satan will never ask you to put yourself in danger and as I said doing so will displease him, he wants to see his children safe.

I would suggest starting by following this meditation program: https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf its perfectly safe to begin this before dedication this will help show you just how valid our knowledge is compared to other groups that slander us, I will warn you I strongly suggest dedicating to Satan before performing any of our rituals or progressing too much, the enemy of Satan are also real and Satan extends his protection first and foremost to his own and the enemy does has and will continue to attack those who advance too far spiritually without his protection, you have probably noticed many "spiritualists" and new agers as they develop spiritually for a lack of a better term become more mentally ill, prone to drug use and often engage in sexually predatory behavior (think how many cut leaders sexually abuse their followers), this is the influence of the enemy as you grow they will seek to cut you down and fester your worst traits and they pretty much always succeed for those who are not under Satan's protection, you will notice unlike in other groups our most advanced and experienced members are extremely stable, knowledgeable and will be the first to discourage drug use and self harm of any description.

When you dedicate Satan grants you a Guardian Demon, establishing a relationship with your Guardian Demon is vital to your growth, they do answer your prayers and as you advance the answers get more and more direct, they also do extend direct support and protection and open you up spiritually when you are new to make things easier from the moment you dedicate.

Its also important to remember nobody including the Gods is expecting you to accept the full truth of the world and our path all at once, its a journey for a reason if you feel drawn to Satan but other things dont quite make sense to you thats absolutely fine we do not demand you comply to some kind of othordoxy be patient and if there is anything you are unsure about ask on the forums if our answers dont satisfy you, ask Satan for guidance on the topic and eventually you will learn the truth, there is no rush and doubts are entirely normal and accepted here we expect you to take nothing on blind faith, and when it comes to this path there are no mediators between you and Satan, none whatsoever, but keep in mind he choose his clergy specifically and they only want to help but people are people Gods are infallible.

It is very common for the enemy to perform rug pulls on peoples identity for instance remember how for decades we were told not to see colour and then all of a sudden your racist if you dont see colour and in fact we should all highlight our colour, its just an endless game of division for them, lesbians went from women who love other women to women who are supposed to spread their legs for anyone in a dress this is specifically done to divide your community and further isolate you from each other, here in the JoS we would never tell you to have sex with someone if it makes you uncomfortable.

Take it slow and understand that as you advance your perspective will advance and evolve, you see things different now to when you were a child and just like a child cannot be expected to understand certain concepts there is no expectation for anyone new to understand everything, when I first joined I was extremely skeptical, I second guessed everything, every word written and assumed every spiritual experience I had was placebo but the Gods kept providing me with more proof until one day skepticism was simply irrational.

How do you visualize me attracting energy when I attract energy from energy meditation? What is attracting energy? And how do you visualize expanding aura with the energy you attract?

How do you visualize me attracting energy when I attract energy from energy meditation? What is attracting energy? And how do you visualize expanding aura with the energy you attract?
I would say, to answer that: "However you can." Over time your ability to visualize will grow, it's mainly your intent (your will) that you are trying to strengthen and aid with the visuals. Attracting energy can be done in different ways.. for instance, you can spend some time first imagining the energy coming into your space, and then after you have spent enough time doing that you can begin drawing it into your body. It is recommended to start by "breathing" energy in - as in, imagining it coming toward and into you as you inhale, and you can actually do it on an exhale as well, so both work - even simultaneously. Your progress will be unique to you and you may find that some things feel better or "right" to you - trust your gut. It's really a very simple practice but knowledge is key to unlocking it's power.. knowledge about the universe and how real and powerful energy really is. Your mind (your thoughts/energy) have a great deal of power over your biology and the world around you.. everyone has this, but it can be cultivated into something greater and greater with time and effort. Visualizing your aura expanding as you draw in and integrate energy into it, you should just start by imagining it slightly. It doesn't really have to "expand" geometrically but the whole idea is to "intensify" rather, the energy contained within it. You could imagine your aura becoming brighter and that is technically expansion of the aura. Don't get discouraged - eventually you will discover something gratifying enough to keep you hooked on wanting to learn "magic" and truth. Once you learn to feel energy you will always come back with curiosity and try again, even if you have faltered. You will start to notice that you can feel it when your feet connect with the earth, or around someone you love, or in crystals.. but while you are working on your aura it could be worthwhile to try and do some vibrational chants and experience how they feel to you. I think it's pretty safe to vibrate TH-OH-TH which is good for re igniting your third eye. Opening the third eye can permanently intertwine someone with spirituality because it can be an induction into how a lot of these concepts we read about are more than just imagination expressed in words - they are physical and real and you can feel them. I am in no position to say much more, you will learn at your own rate on your own path. Know that there is almost endless information on the JoS site and these forums, some of it you will have to dig for.

Now, I have my own question to include in this post:

Tl;dr at the bottom

I have recently found myself living within close proximity to a jew and having to deal with them periodically. And it's really just begun to dawn on me how much of snakes and tricksters these people really are. They are the original hypocrites - I dare say. Truly a venomous people. Sick souls with lying tongues that, if you turn your back on or look away from, will instantly begin working on your demise.

This particular jew is heavily addicted to drugs, and actually came out of her mother's womb that way. I know the whole family to be heroin addicts who actually shoot up together and though the kids are now 40 the mom brings them to a methadone clinic each day to get their free dope.. she also smokes crack (factually), and whatever else she can get her hands on (I assume). Also they smoke cigarettes - but they don't buy their own, they have a nice older man sharing his with them..

I find myself thinking about them more often than I like, as if I am in a war with them. They are constantly tampering with things in my life, usually in such subtle ways as where there will be plausible deniability for them, so that they can mask what they are doing from others.

So they lie about everything, stab you in the back and tell you the opposite to your face, that they are a good person, etc. They are constantly working against me, not a word that comes out of their mouth can I believe. I don't even believe that they believe most of what they say - they are just attempting to control and manipulate the environment.
They have told people that I am a psycho, I am Satan, and that they are afraid I am going to kill them.. yet every time they are around me they pound their feet into the floor as they walk around me, they make sure I hear them coming, they slam and drag things across the floor. Zero grace or respect.

I am trying to come up with the ultimate solution (lol) to dealing with them.. and the best I have come up with is to block it all out as much as I can, never allow them to contaminate my mood or energy with their foul, wickedness.. and to lightly curse them and try to reverse all of their ill intentions back onto them. This all, I am working to perfect.. and have not succeeded just yet.

Tl;dr

How the hell do you deal with jews? Some are so corrupted that they can't be trusted not to violate even the smallest, slightest, pure or decent thing they come across. I know it's important not to lose my grace during this battle, but yet I also know I don't deserve any abuse and I am not willing to take any. Some of these people are.. like cancer.

Any advice from anyone who has dealt with a similar situation of having to be around a jew or jews? Or even if you haven't, if you can think of something that may be useful in my situation, I will put thought into it and try to utilize it.. thank you in advance. Know that I clean my aura twice a day, put affirmations into it, I try and do things I enjoy and be happy with my partner even through all of the attempted mental torture this person puts us and everyone around them through.

I am asking for the advice based on the assumption of the reader that an SS is dealing with harassment from a gaslighting, maniacal, skeeving, stinking, rotten jew. In this case, what would you say?

Again, thanks. Hail Satan!

First time summoning the gods, is it rude if God shows up in any way and I'm surprised by it? And if I only do power meditation without doing any litual, do I see him as someone who hates me and doesn't commit to Satan? And would it be rude to hear noise outside the room while communicating with the devil and tell him to be quiet if that's a person?

Greetings to everybody! I made the mistake of creating a new thread instead of asking here, to try seeing if more people see my questions that way, but I’ll fix that mistake and ask here this time.

First of all, I would like to make a statement regarding black magic. I intend to start my journey as soon as I advance and become powerful enough overall, in black magic. I have my own reasons, such as being forced to tolerate certain things, or “people” in the past that don’t deserve to go unpunished.

Now, I personally don’t believe what certain people did to me in the past deserves death, but I would take this journey, and at the least, curse them, or other such people in the future. The current jewish society expects you to play victim no matter how much better you are, if you wish to stay in your job/school. I will not.

Regarding this, I would like to ask, what are some certain things some of you would suggest I do before I start learning it? I am on a beginner level and wish to start empowering my aura and opening my chakras more first, but if there’s anything a beginner can do for experience/practice to take the first step on the path, I’d like to try sometime.

Other than this, I have a story to tell.
As a child, I was raised in a Xian family, although they weren’t strict believers, my grandparents forced it upon me. I was never a big believer of it and I always hated going to church, but I did believe that there is some sort of “god” out there. At some point, I transferred to a different elementary school as a child, and met a certain person I shared common interests with. At first, we were misguided and messed around, but at some point, he somehow gained information on the JoS website and introduced me to it. Trusting him, I started reading everything here, and we both found out about the truth. That was nearly a decade ago, but anyway, not too long ago, I’ve decided to make the decision to dedicate.
I’ve started working on myself spiritually, not just physically, which I have started back in elementary.
A few years back, I only did simple trance meditations, but now, I’ve done the 40 day program, tried FRTRs and what they are like,
and as I said, I’m planning to empower my aura and further open my chakras.

Now, the conclusion: I used to be a Xian/Agnostic as a kid, and now I have a friend who I know in real life, who has at the same time led me to this path. We were already much like brothers from different mothers before that, but now, even more.

What do you think could this be? Guidance from the Gods? Spiritual connection? Mutual “fate”? Or perhaps something else?

Regardless, I remember me receiving a lot of “attacks” from unhuman malevolent entities, possibly from the enemy, when I was just a baby. I can even recall how they looked like, because they were in my nightmares everytime. I will not recall what they looked like unless asked to, but I’m just wondering, why would three enemy entities attack a human baby out of all people?

Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods!
Hail the JoS!

Greetings to everybody! I made the mistake of creating a new thread instead of asking here, to try seeing if more people see my questions that way, but I’ll fix that mistake and ask here this time.

First of all, I would like to make a statement regarding black magic. I intend to start my journey as soon as I advance and become powerful enough overall, in black magic. I have my own reasons, such as being forced to tolerate certain things, or “people” in the past that don’t deserve to go unpunished.

Now, I personally don’t believe what certain people did to me in the past deserves death, but I would take this journey, and at the least, curse them, or other such people in the future. The current jewish society expects you to play victim no matter how much better you are, if you wish to stay in your job/school. I will not.
"Black" magic is just a perspective, my friend. Whether retribution is right or wrong is a perspective, too.. I think your intent is what matters, and that to a degree there is such a thing as "moral relativism." That's why we should lead ourselves as much as possible and follow others less.

The current jewish society expects you to play victim no matter how much better you are, if you wish to stay in your job/school. I will not.
Good point.

"Regarding this, I would like to ask, what are some certain things some of you would suggest I do before I start learning it? I am on a beginner level and wish to start empowering my aura and opening my chakras more first, but if there’s anything a beginner can do for experience/practice to take the first step on the path, I’d like to try sometime."

Explore your mind. The vibrational chants are possibly the most powerful way to wake up energy points in the body, or to draw attention to them and make you realize that they are there - because they've been there the whole time, whether you were aware or not. For instance, the TH-OH-TH meditation to wake up the third eye.. I have tried to get several people to try this throughout my journey but they weren't willing because it was weird to them or they just weren't comfortable making a strange noise loudly.. I guess they didn't believe it could help them or produce results they would like.

Exploring your mind is the best way I can formulate the advice into words without writing a huge essay. Your determination and interest will propel you forward, if you have enough of it. You can find a lot of answers inside of yourself - sometimes they will just come to you. Meditating on a candle flame can change your brainwaves, along with many other things which people have used since the gods taught them. That's why there are sacred "spiritual" lands on the Earth - the vibrations are different there, or the energies stronger, and it affects us. Our bodies/souls are like antennae.

"Now, the conclusion: I used to be a Xian/Agnostic as a kid, and now I have a friend who I know in real life, who has at the same time led me to this path. We were already much like brothers from different mothers before that, but now, even more.

What do you think could this be? Guidance from the Gods? Spiritual connection? Mutual “fate”? Or perhaps something else?
"

Many things are "seeded" far in advance before they manifest fully - that is part of how manifestation works. Depending on who you ask, given how substantial you have described this person to be in your life, many would say that long before you met them your lives were connected in a "fate" sort of way. From whence exactly this connection between you two was started, it is hard to say, and you have formulated some good possibilities already. If you focus on it for long enough you will come up with your own answer better than anyone else could give you. Also, you have a similar story to many of us here, in that, in some way, shape or form xianity was attempted to be forced on you.
"
Regardless, I remember me receiving a lot of “attacks” from unhuman malevolent entities, possibly from the enemy, when I was just a baby. I can even recall how they looked like, because they were in my nightmares everytime. I will not recall what they looked like unless asked to, but I’m just wondering, why would three enemy entities attack a human baby out of all people?

Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods!
Hail the JoS
!"

I have memories of seeing non-human beings before I could verbally speak, and having telepathic conversations (that are now blurry) with them. I started to write this and deleted it, feeling it was too much or not necessary, but now reading the last part of your post - I wanted to relate to what you said with this.. I just thought people would call me crazy.

Yes they would attempt to attack a baby. The fragility of a child is not respected by the enemy. They will come after you as soon as they can. One of my earliest memories is meeting something like that.

Good luck!

Regarding this, I would like to ask, what are some certain things some of you would suggest I do before I start learning it? I am on a beginner level and wish to start empowering my aura and opening my chakras more first, but if there’s anything a beginner can do for experience/practice to take the first step on the path, I’d like to try sometime.

Advance yourself spiritually, and make "white" spells, before "black" spells. Also create a thoughtform and overall experience with directing energy. Connecting, and disconnecting to energies, ideas, etc. When you perform black magic it's important to not be connected to the raised energy. Practice controlling your mind, you should have total control over it (void meditation and etc.)

"Black" magic is just a perspective, my friend. Whether retribution is right or wrong is a perspective, too.. I think your intent is what matters, and that to a degree there is such a thing as "moral relativism." That's why we should lead ourselves as much as possible and follow others less.

Good point.

"Regarding this, I would like to ask, what are some certain things some of you would suggest I do before I start learning it? I am on a beginner level and wish to start empowering my aura and opening my chakras more first, but if there’s anything a beginner can do for experience/practice to take the first step on the path, I’d like to try sometime."

Explore your mind. The vibrational chants are possibly the most powerful way to wake up energy points in the body, or to draw attention to them and make you realize that they are there - because they've been there the whole time, whether you were aware or not. For instance, the TH-OH-TH meditation to wake up the third eye.. I have tried to get several people to try this throughout my journey but they weren't willing because it was weird to them or they just weren't comfortable making a strange noise loudly.. I guess they didn't believe it could help them or produce results they would like.

Exploring your mind is the best way I can formulate the advice into words without writing a huge essay. Your determination and interest will propel you forward, if you have enough of it. You can find a lot of answers inside of yourself - sometimes they will just come to you. Meditating on a candle flame can change your brainwaves, along with many other things which people have used since the gods taught them. That's why there are sacred "spiritual" lands on the Earth - the vibrations are different there, or the energies stronger, and it affects us. Our bodies/souls are like antennae.

"Now, the conclusion: I used to be a Xian/Agnostic as a kid, and now I have a friend who I know in real life, who has at the same time led me to this path. We were already much like brothers from different mothers before that, but now, even more.

"

Many things are "seeded" far in advance before they manifest fully - that is part of how manifestation works. Depending on who you ask, given how substantial you have described this person to be in your life, many would say that long before you met them your lives were connected in a "fate" sort of way. From whence exactly this connection between you two was started, it is hard to say, and you have formulated some good possibilities already. If you focus on it for long enough you will come up with your own answer better than anyone else could give you. Also, you have a similar story to many of us here, in that, in some way, shape or form xianity was attempted to be forced on you.
"

Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods!
Hail the JoS
!"

I have memories of seeing non-human beings before I could verbally speak, and having telepathic conversations (that are now blurry) with them. I started to write this and deleted it, feeling it was too much or not necessary, but now reading the last part of your post - I wanted to relate to what you said with this.. I just thought people would call me crazy.

Yes they would attempt to attack a baby. The fragility of a child is not respected by the enemy. They will come after you as soon as they can. One of my earliest memories is meeting something like that.

Good luck!
I will experiment. Thank you.

Advance yourself spiritually, and make "white" spells, before "black" spells. Also create a thoughtform and overall experience with directing energy. Connecting, and disconnecting to energies, ideas, etc. When you perform black magic it's important to not be connected to the raised energy. Practice controlling your mind, you should have total control over it (void meditation and etc.)
I will try those too. Thank you as well.

Good point.

"

"

Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods!
Hail the JoS
!"

Good luck!
I have one more question regarding the TH-O-TH vibration. Is this useful even after you’ve done the initiative steps to opening the third eye? I’ve done those on all chakras already, I just need to meditate on them now.

I have one more question regarding the TH-O-TH vibration. Is this useful even after you’ve done the initiative steps to opening the third eye? I’ve done those on all chakras already, I just need to meditate on them now.
If you can feel your third eye well enough to breathe energy into it at will then no you don't need the vibration any longer.

Hello everybody. I’d like to ask something regarding spiritual connections.

Is it possible to make one with someone for you to be able to meet up with each other again in your next lives? If so, how difficult is this? I have someone I see as a brother, or best friend, he is an SS, and I wouldn’t want to lose this opportunity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back