Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

asian or white, wtf am i?

Aarti

in fact, even when i talked about this issue with other Turkish SS, i thought that we (Turks) belonged to the white race. but my newborn nephew has a mongolian birthmark. this stain is only in Asians. my skin colour is between white and yellow. my eyes are not completely slanted. this issue confuses me a lot. is it more suitable to date an Asian or a white? no, i dont want a Turkish man, its out of options.

Oops...mongolian spots. Well, there is a mongolian spot above my ass too! And as a Hungarian with various ancestors from ancient Scythia, I surely do not have the 100% pure White DNA which only the remaining very few pure blooded Aryans have on Earth, as HPs Maxine also stated.
Yet I SURELY HAVE A WHITE SOUL.
But guess, I still would not be considered White or White "enough" in the eyes of some people... 😑

I am still waiting the day when instead of supposing, guessing, sometimes judging etc there will be a legit person or people (with spiritual knowledge) who can give real, exact, obvious answers and analysis based on exact knowledge about genetics and any related stuff. (I mean besides what we already know). And also to confirm things which we are not sure about...

May I ask which race you feel your soul belong? Do you identify yourself as a White soul? Or are you not sure in this?
I mean if you have a White soul, is it still ok to date or marry an Asian for example, (as you asked)? It sounds weird to me in a level...

May I ask which race you feel your soul belong? Do you identify yourself as a White soul? Or are you not sure in this?

"Feelings" don't dictate biological reality:

A tranny might feel they are the opposite sex but everyone will still know unconsciously this is a delusion. Same on race, if you go by "feeling" then obviously any mixed person will "feel" they belong in the White race and prolong race mixing even further.
If the OP is adamant about not dating other Turks for whatever reason, as I'm sure there are plenty of decent people in Turkey - then there's plenty of people in Latin America that fit the bill more or less. There are retards and criminals in Latin America but there's also abundant amount of highly intelligent, attractive, kind, and open minded people there as well.

What, are you actually from Turkey or Central Asia? Turkic-speaking peoples are just very race-mixed, however in Central Asia you will clearly mare many pure "Turkic" in which I used the term Turco-Mongol, those are clearly Asiatic peoples.

Turkey is a country where you can meet both blue eyed blonde Turks, and literal blacks, it's not so easy to say what you are if we don't even know what you look like. Post pictures of people that look like you and we can give you an idea of your race.
we have been in anatolia for at least 400 years. my family and ancestors keep documents about this. so does the government. there are also tombstones from the 1700s. so we have been here for at least 300 - 400 years. my parents are cousins (from their grand aunty). consanguineous marriage is common here. but my father is quite dark in skin colour and hair colour. my mother is more yellow and has coloured eyes. my skin colour is 2D. my hair is very black.

What, are you actually from Turkey or Central Asia? Turkic-speaking peoples are just very race-mixed, however in Central Asia you will clearly mare many pure "Turkic" in which I used the term Turco-Mongol, those are clearly Asiatic peoples.
thats why im confused, my family and ancestors live in anatolia since 1600 - 1700s. we dont like arabs and armenians much. so marrying with them was not allowed

we have been in anatolia for at least 400 years. my family and ancestors keep documents about this. so does the government. there are also tombstones from the 1700s. so we have been here for at least 300 - 400 years. my parents are cousins (from their grand aunty). consanguineous marriage is common here. but my father is quite dark in skin colour and hair colour. my mother is more yellow and has coloured eyes. my skin colour is 2D. my hair is very black.
Skin can say all or nothing. We need to know about your cranial structure, eyes, skin. We can't say anything about you with this chart.

thats why im confused, my family and ancestors live in anatolia since 1600 - 1700s. we dont like arabs and armenians much. so marrying with them was not allowed

If Asiatic features are showing up in your family, then I'd say you have a bit of Asian in you. The original founders of the Ottoman Empire were Oghuz Turks and race-mixed with the native Anatolian population. Don't worry about this, it won't stop you from spiritually-advancing, as long as it isn't Jewish. If you're worried about finding a partner, perhaps find someone with similar traits or use workings to attract the right one. As the others said, perhaps you should find some random picture of someone who looks "similar to you", but never yourself, or "too similar" for obviously privacy and safety reasons.

Armenians, Arabs and Georgians (the country) to me look very similar, if-not same, they're pretty much Mulattos. I have an Armenian friend who admitted to me that he feels racially closer to Arabs and other race-mixed Middle Easterners, than per-say Russians. The entire Armenian association with Russia was a result of Orthodox Christian and Soviet indoctrination. Armenians followed Persian religion prior to Christianity.

in fact, even when i talked about this issue with other Turkish SS, i thought that we (Turks) belonged to the white race. but my newborn nephew has a mongolian birthmark. this stain is only in Asians. my skin colour is between white and yellow. my eyes are not completely slanted. this issue confuses me a lot. is it more suitable to date an Asian or a white? no, i dont want a Turkish man, its out of options.
You are white or not can only be told by the image of people who racially look the same as you.

Regarding races, I remember that HPS Lydia gave very detailed comments in old posts.

I remember that HPS Lydia gave very detailed comments in old posts.
do you remember which sermon was it?
You are white or not can only be told by the image of people who racially look the same as you.
As the others said, perhaps you should find some random picture of someone who looks "similar to you", but never yourself, or "too similar" for obviously privacy and safety reasons.
i was thinking of being white cuz of appearance. but this mongolian birthmark made me confused

If it was an old post then it wasn't a sermon, as I was not clergy or JG then.

Not everyone fits into one of the "3 main races". There are 3 main races, but there are many sub-races that can't really be classified as being solely under a main race, they are their own race now. Look at North Africans (Moroccans, for example), they are classified as being "Caucasian" but they certainly are not European White, nor are they Black or Asian. They are their own sub-race/s.

Also, skin color doesn't really count for much. There are half-blacks who have very pale skin, but they are not White race. There are also Asians with very white skin, but they are not White race. There are also Asians with very dark skin, but they are not Black race.

It seems like perhaps a lot of people would be better classifying themselves as their cultural sub-race, rather than one of the 3 main races. People from India, for example. Some people consider themselves as Brown race, because we don't have other names for many subraces.

Last edited:
They are their own sub-race/s.
so what is it that we should pay attention to in terms of race when finding a mate candidate? do we have to marry someone from our own nation? 😭😭😭😭

i was thinking of being white cuz of appearance. but this mongolian birthmark made me confused
I remember that this was not a sermon by HPS Lydia, but there were comments by HPS Lydia under the posts of HPS Maxine, the comments were on old (archived) forums, so you need to look there.

Not everyone fits into one of the "3 main races". There are 3 main races, but there are many sub-races that can't really be classified as being solely under a main race, they are their own race now. Look at North Africans (Moroccans, for example), they are classified as being "Caucasian" but they certainly are not European White, nor are they Black or Asian. They are their own sub-race/s.

Also, skin color doesn't really count for much. There are half-blacks who have very pale skin, but they are not White race. There are also Asians with very white skin, but they are not White race. There are also Asians with very dark skin, but they are not Black race.

It seems like perhaps a lot of people would be better classifying themselves as their cultural sub-race, rather than one of the 3 main races. People from India, for example. Some people consider themselves as Brown race, because we don't have other names for many subraces.
Lydia, I completely agree with you.

For some reason, many people are confused about which race they belong to, although in principle everything should be obvious in appearance.

I see it especially strange when white people who have never had narrow-eyed Asians, or black-haired Caucasians (for example, Armenians), or Mexicans among their ancestors, but had only ancestors with the appearance of Vikings, have doubts that they are white people.

The enemy (Jews), for example, in Soviet Textbooks, pushed such a theory that supposedly there are 500+ races on our planet, whereas scientists in Nazi Germany, for example, the same Günther, this theory has long been refuted.

so what is it that we should pay attention to in terms of race when finding a mate candidate? do we have to marry someone from our own nation? 😭😭😭😭
Or a neighboring nation, if they are genetically similar. You can do a generalized love spell and program it to bring into your life the most suitable partner for you.

Lydia, I completely agree with you.

For some reason, many people are confused about which race they belong to, although in principle everything should be obvious in appearance.

I see it especially strange when white people who have never had narrow-eyed Asians, or black-haired Caucasians (for example, Armenians), or Mexicans among their ancestors, but had only ancestors with the appearance of Vikings, have doubts that they are white people.

The enemy (Jews), for example, in Soviet Textbooks, pushed such a theory that supposedly there are 500+ races on our planet, whereas scientists in Nazi Germany, for example, the same Günther, this theory has long been refuted.
I've seen quite a few posts here over the years, where a member will list the European countries their ancestors are from, and not be sure if they are White. It could be enemy curses and spells, trying to break us apart from our racial group, or make us feel like we don't fit in.

I already mentioned it to you in another post that what you wanted to do and find a European partner would be a mistake.
You also mentioned that you want an SS partner, your country is one of those with the highest number of SS and if you work on it you could find an SS partner who has the same racial composition as you.

your country is one of those with the highest number of SS
no me no wants
I already mentioned it to you in another post that what you wanted to do and find a European partner
i was unaware mongolian birthmark these times ans my ss friend told me that we are whites, i wasnt sure these times too

turkish men block block

Well it could be more but I heard up to 1% of men and ladies in the world iare related to Genghis Khan. Because he procreated with a lot of ladies and has had countless children about 500 with his 2 wife's alone I think

Like I just told hp Lydia

Well it could be more but I heard up to 1% of men in the world is related to Genghis Khan. Because he procreated with a lot of ladies and has had countless children about 500 with his 2 wife's.

The population of this world is a lot smaller then one might think and the family lines can and will cross at one point in time.

Genetics are crazy I was born a bright red ginger with ocean blue eyes and my dad swore up and down not my child. Then my uncle was like dude our great great grandmother had the same thing.

Today I am still whiter then a sheet my eyes are green with dark oak brown hair. It shouldn't matter what you look like father Satan and the gods love you just the way you are

It shouldn't matter what you look like father Satan and the gods love you just the way you are
yes exactly, i love my appearance its not a big deal, my question is about finding best partner for me, and his race

yes exactly, i love my appearance its not a big deal, my question is about finding best partner for me, and his race
I been married for only 9 months knew my husband for 8 years . but it wasn't easy and I had to do some back in the cowboy days stuff to find my husband.

I answered a ad for a wife online it's crazy I know anyway I didn't know what he would look like . He turned out to be whiter than me so much so I thought he was a ghost the other day 😂 😂 😂

Good luck to you my brother or sister

turkish men block block
I don't understand your irrational fears, but if you don't care about your spiritual development, it seems normal to be disgusted by men of your own race. No Turkish man is interested to marry you, so relax and try to improve your mindset.

turkish men block block

This is stupid but race is what matters anyway. Let alone language, you could only speak with then in English or if either of you learn the other's language but this doesn't happen overnight and not so probable.

As HPS Lydia explained, the Turks are a subrace, so it wouldn't make sense to go to either Europe or Asian for an ideal partner when you have your own racial partner already available. No offense, but have you dated enough Turkish men to have this opinion? My assumption is that you need to find one that fits your needs, rather than reject them entirely. Do a synastry chart for potential partners and this will show you points of love or conflict.

Turkey is a diverse country, it is hard to say what race you are exactly. Most likely you are a turkic subrace, and it's ideal to stay within your ethnicity/subrace. I would not expect you to be closely compatible with west europeans, but maybe with someone from the caucasus/asia minor.

Isn't your own father Turk-ish? That's kinda weird for you to say.
it doesnt mean i like him
I answered a ad for a wife online it's crazy I know anyway
wow its to much risky, im not brave that much
Turkish man is interested to marry you
you just average turkish toxic man, so stay away from my posts, i dont need your toxic advises
If you wish, there is no problem if your partner is from another country, just make sure that he is racially compatible with you
yea thats why i posted that, im wondering which countries are available for us. i've lived in mediterrenian (for years) and im not sure about answering to mediterrenian guys' dates

No offense, but have you dated enough Turkish men to have this opinion?
yea i dated, even with SS ones 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 also i dont think imma stay in this country so finding a guy from here, being sure he has enough language and job skills to come with me is so hard. the idea of starting a family was hard enough to convince me, soo.... i dont know what to do

thank yall a lot for nice replies 🫶🏻

it doesnt mean i like him

wow its to much risky, im not brave that much

you just average turkish toxic man, so stay away from my posts, i dont need your toxic advises
Whether you love your father or not is not important in this case. The thread is not about your father, it is about your race. Also, what you are doing is very disrespectful because you are judging all the men of a nation as "toxic". You are giving the men of your country a bad reputation.

I have bad news for you, you will attract whatever kind of people you are. If you change yourself instead of blaming the people around us you will see that Turkish men are not bad.

You should also talk to your SS brother properly, how much do you know him that you can insult him like that (?!) . The only one with a problem here is you because you haven't developed your mind all these years and you can attack people for no reason.

As long as you keep insulting men, you will never find the right person for you ☺️. So grow up, what you are doing is shameful. You are whining like a child...

I suspect you have negative karmic issues related to race in general or romance/sex, so you should focus on removing that first.

Turkey is a subrace, the best you will find is a genetically Turkish man who grew up abroad with traditionally Western values/behaviours/mindsets instead of "toxic" Turkish one's if that's what your concern is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back