Header Wallpaper

Asanas and Meditation, Question

AvatarPriest - Alexandros Iowno1 min to read

http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20Electromagnetic%20Field%20and%20Heart%20Center%20fp.htm

I've been practicing a lot lately the above. On the 4 position, as I only focus on my 6th chakra, I always experienced the buzz of the "beetle" and feeling like becoming one, while melting into a vast amount of geometrical shapes.

My question is, and interest, if anyone else have experience with this and different postures and imagery they draw in. For example in the lotus position I experience the pulling out of the body and rainbow imagery while other asanas give me different geometric shapes and experiences. Do we have a map with each asana and archetypal energy realm?

Kundalini Yoga gives too much psychic experience, I'm drawn to more stable and in control positions to meditate. I usually meditate in a lot of strange positions and feel elevated, completely ruptured from the material world. Any advice on this?


Temple of Zeus: [email protected]
Secret rituals. Real power. Hall of Osiris: [email protected]


Get Help: VultusHelp
Chat Zevist Exclusive: VultusTemplorum
Contribute to our vision: Vultem


#1
NakedPlutosaid:

http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Kriya%20Electromagnetic%20Field%20and%20Heart%20Center%20fp.htm

I've been practicing a lot lately the above. On the 4 position, as I only focus on my 6th chakra, I always experienced the buzz of the "beetle" and feeling like becoming one, while melting into a vast amount of geometrical shapes.

My question is, and interest, if anyone else have experience with this and different postures and imagery they draw in. For example in the lotus position I experience the pulling out of the body and rainbow imagery while other asanas give me different geometric shapes and experiences. Do we have a map with each asana and archetypal energy realm?

Invoking earth element, will increase your grounding and I asume, limit the psychic experience.

"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

#2

4th position is basically an easier version of the reclining hero. This is not an answer. It's for readers who want to look it up.

General Advancement | Body | Mind | Soul

Last update: 27/07/2025 (check later for some links going online)

Apologies if I'm being slow on private messages. I will get back to you at some point.

Heil Zeus!
Heil Apollo!
Satanama!

#3
This is the targeted message.
Stormbloodsaid:

4th position is basically an easier version of the reclining hero. This is not an answer. It's for readers who want to look it up.

I think you meant the 3rd?


Temple of Zeus: [email protected]
Secret rituals. Real power. Hall of Osiris: [email protected]


Get Help: VultusHelp
Chat Zevist Exclusive: VultusTemplorum
Contribute to our vision: Vultem


#4
NakedPlutosaid:
Stormbloodsaid:

4th position is basically an easier version of the reclining hero. This is not an answer. It's for readers who want to look it up.

I think you meant the 3rd?

My bad.

General Advancement | Body | Mind | Soul

Last update: 27/07/2025 (check later for some links going online)

Apologies if I'm being slow on private messages. I will get back to you at some point.

Heil Zeus!
Heil Apollo!
Satanama!