Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are you eating real food? - Nutrition and shedding light on eating healthy

Aquarius

In today's world it's common to be ignorant about food, we tend to just eat whatever we eat while we grow up and never to question what we're eating.

This post is hopefully a wake up call to those who have no idea what they're eating and have no idea what it means to really eat good food.

Let's start from our beginning - What did we eat when we still didn't have processed industrial food? Meat, raw milk, butter, cheese, vegetables that came from our backyard, bone broth, bread, honey, wild plants.

What are we eating now? Soy[Let's keep in mind soy was initially large scale farmed to use as animal feed, now they're selling it to us as health food, more on this later.], packaged food that has 25 ingredients, foods soaked in seed oils, antibiotics packed meat.

Soy is absolutely terrible for human health, as it has been proven to elevate estrogen levels. There's a reason femminine sissy men are called soy boys, if you don't know search it on Google.

Now why would a piece of cake have 25 ingredients? It absolutely makes no sense, it should have a couple ingredients. You know you shouldn't eat something if it has many ingredients that you can't even pronounce.

SEED OILS, these are an absolute scam, propagated by jews at the start of the 1900s as a "healthy alternative" to the "disgusting" lard and fat that we used to cook things in. Sunflower oil was at the beginning literally used as engine lubricant. They started a propaganda campaign in the 1900s telling families how lard and fat was for poor people, and how "Tesco - the name of the first vegetable oil brand" was for people who wanted to eat healthy. They are absolutely atrocious for your health, and i've saw a graph on how the increase of its usage is correlated to the increase of obesity in the USA.

Sugar, the refined white sugar is real bad, it has no minerals at all and is basically just white cancer. Brown unrefined sugar is better but I still have my doubts about how good it actually is.

Now you might be asking yourself, then what the hell am I supposed to eat?

There's always a healthy alternative to the crap we eat - For sugar it's raw honey, eat as much honey as you want, there's not a single negative thing about it. The alternative to these lubricant, ehm, vegetable oils is lard, butter, tallow, coconut oil, avocado oil, you can make your favourite kfc meal at home with these! And not worry about eating shit. Instead of soy eat real meat.

Preferably eat meat that is not industrially raised, but if you can't then eat that, eating industrially raised meat is better than eating no meat.

Now something about milk - some here might say, I'm intolerant to it, no you're not. You're intolerant to the dead crap they sell you in supermarkets that they call milk - usually it's called pasteurized milk. Pasteurized milk is milk that is devoid of everything that is good about milk, it's bacteria. Without that bacteria, most people will have trouble digesting milk, that's why raw milk is the drink of the Gods, it has sustained us for thousands of years and is actually the most nourishing and healthy food you could ever drink. You could literally live off raw milk alone.

Special mention, the store bought chocolate milk is not good for your health, I know Americans like drinking that by liters, but that's not good for you, but here's a secret, you can make it yourself and it will be extremely healthy and nourishing. Take raw milk, honey and cocoa. You can make a milkshake with only those three ingredients and drink it by the liters and it's gonna be extremely healthy for you, those of you who like building muscle will thank me for that. Off to make some.

Take care Brothers and Sisters.

My family used to be farmers.

We used to grow our own tomatoes and vegetables, but now you can't grow a new tomato from the seed of a bought tomato. And most of the seeds come from Israel. At least that's the way it is in Turkey.

My grandfather ate mainly vegetables and fruits he grew himself, butter made from the milk of animals, bread made from wheat we grew ourselves. He also made honey from his own beehives.
And before he died, he was the oldest person where I lived (As far as I know). I don't remember him eating chips even once in his life. Even 3-4 years before he passed away, he used to play chase with me and my friends (this game is a bit different in Turkey).

I had a wonderful childhood because of him, and there are a few people I owe a debt of gratitude to.

But that was many years ago. I can't eat like that anymore.

I still have a dream of starting a farm in the future. And I would like to have a really big one.

Thank you for this article.

Thank you very much for the article.

There is currently a battle being waged by the rotten Jewish scum that aims to negate eggs and butter. They tell you that eggs contain too much cholesterol and butter is too fat. It is true: butter contains fat, which happens to be essential for the human brain and pregnant women, while eggs contain a lot of cholesterol, depending on the size of the egg, but which is not blood cholesterol (blood cholesterol is 80% produced by one's own body).

My family (both on Mom's and Dad's side) has always known, collected and used herbs, berries, fruits and mushrooms and all edible things that come from nature. Over the years, I've noticed that Jews are starting to push the dialectic of not taking things from nature because "the diseases you can get from wild animals, the allergies that will plague you, you will end up in the hospital, ..." I always thought it was all bullshit to keep us detached from nature and make us lose even the last connections that man has with it. Now I don't believe that anymore; I know it is so.

The Jews enjoy seeing us drifting further and further away from nature every day, but we have to reverse this trend. We are nature and if we turn away from it = we turn away from ourselves and lose ourselves.

I also read your other post about sight and the sun, and the above also applies to the sun.

I'm curious, by raw milk you mean any non-UHT milk? I totally agree that it tastes much better, I only discovered it recently, I thought I disliked milk until I tried it.

The main reason why I still buy both UHT milk and "raw" milk is conservation times, because bacteria, as good as they can be, will make the non-UHT milk spoil faster, so you can't buy a lot of it at the same time.

It used to be easier back then when they shipped you milk each day, I guess. I wasn't around.

Wait, would it work if I bought raw milk and froze it? Then I let it thaw in the fridge and consume it in a few days. Has anyone tried this?

I totally agree with you! I don't eat soy because I've been allergic since I was a teenager. but I've been vegan for 15 years. I haven't been sick for 6 years, covid also avoided me, and I worked among people. my lab tests are good. I go to a Chinese doctor who measures bioelectricity. all my values are normal. but before I became vegan, I was constantly sick, obviously because I grew up in crappy conditions, there was no normal food. otherwise, I would rather recommend the members to eat foods that are at least grown in their country. because they are identical to our own vibration. it must be cooked, if only for the alchemical processes

I'm curious, by raw milk you mean any non-UHT milk? I totally agree that it tastes much better, I only discovered it recently, I thought I disliked milk until I tried it.

The main reason why I still buy both UHT milk and "raw" milk is conservation times, because bacteria, as good as they can be, will make the non-UHT milk spoil faster, so you can't buy a lot of it at the same time.

It used to be easier back then when they shipped you milk each day, I guess. I wasn't around.

Wait, would it work if I bought raw milk and froze it? Then I let it thaw in the fridge and consume it in a few days. Has anyone tried this?
My Brother, raw milk doesn't spoil, it becomes fermented milk, it's slightly more acidic but it's great for health, I might even add that it's even healthier than when it's not fermented!

Pasteurized milk spoils because it has no bacteria in it, while raw milk ferments and will still be consumable.

So you mean this thick raw milk that come straight out of cows and if you wait with it, cream will form at top with which butter is made for example? Is it good to drink this thick cream at top or just the milk below it?

I'm not sure if this actually happens, I just heard it.

My Brother, raw milk doesn't spoil, it becomes fermented milk, it's slightly more acidic but it's great for health, I might even add that it's even healthier than when it's not fermented!

Pasteurized milk spoils because it has no bacteria in it, while raw milk ferments and will still be consumable.
Fermented or soured milk is great stuff! It increases/feeds the bacteria that you actually need to be healthy.

Your mind is more affected by the type/amounts of food you eat than one might think.

The types of bacteria in your gut biome are greatly responsible for the kind of food you are craving. A balanced intestinal flora will make you want to eat healthy food with the ingredients your body actually needs.

Excessive sugar consumption increases a different type of bacteria that makes you crave more and more sugary foods.
Some people will act like sugar is their "crack" or something. It can really mess with someones mind.

So you mean this thick raw milk that come straight out of cows and if you wait with it, cream will form at top with which butter is made for example? Is it good to drink this thick cream at top or just the milk below it?

When milk come out of the cow it's not thick it's the same consistency of normal milk. If you let it wait, the milk does become more cream like and more acidic and is perfectly fine and healthy to eat,

Pasteurized milk spoils because it has no bacteria in it, while raw milk ferments and will still be consumable
A while ago I used to go to the local farmer to buy fresh, raw milk, he would fill my bottles straight from the cow. The milk always turned sour after 3 or so days, but you say this is still fine to drink? Is there a certain way you need to store the milk, or is there a certain amount of time you need to let the milk rest?

--------

When it comes to soy, I believe it is fine to consume it in small amounts, even men need estrogen in their body albeit in small amounts. The estrogen that's produced from soy shouldn't be enough to make a real difference as long as you consume it in small amounts and of good quality. Soy beans do have other negative traits though, it is best to avoid them, but it is not the end of the world if you consume them either.

Ultra processed foods and the like are a much bigger problem.

A while ago I used to go to the local farmer to buy fresh, raw milk, he would fill my bottles straight from the cow. The milk always turned sour after 3 or so days, but you say this is still fine to drink? Is there a certain way you need to store the milk, or is there a certain amount of time you need to let the milk rest?

--------

When it comes to soy, I believe it is fine to consume it in small amounts, even men need estrogen in their body albeit in small amounts. The estrogen that's produced from soy shouldn't be enough to make a real difference as long as you consume it in small amounts and of good quality. Soy beans do have other negative traits though, it is best to avoid them, but it is not the end of the world if you consume them either.

To slow the fermentation of the milk, put it in the fridge. If you want to make it sour more fast then leave it where it's warm. The more you leave it, the more fermented it will be, and it will still be fine to drink.

What about olive oil ? good or bad ?
It's best to use olive/coconut/avocado oil for dressing your salad and other vegetables, and generally raw. But using them to cook occasionally won't harm you, that's for sure.

Beef tallow, lard and similar are best suited for cooking. They do not reach very high temperature, they don't really seep into your food, but they do give it a tastier flavour.

I drink cow milk only straight from cows coming from my in-laws. No processing. We boil it and store it in the fridge until next day when we get new fresh cow milk again in the morning. Buffalo milk has more fat and is not tasty.

We make butter from the cream that comes on the top, we collect it for few days until it is enough , store it in fridge and eat.

I have to churn the cream in bowl with spoon by hand until it turns into thick butter. Very tasty white thick home made butter.

It’s just this way in my country.

When milk come out of the cow it's not thick it's the same consistency of normal milk. If you let it wait, the milk does become more cream like and more acidic and is perfectly fine and healthy to eat,

Yes, right!

--------

Store it in the fridge after boiling it. Consume within 1 - 2 days.

It's best to use olive/coconut/avocado oil for dressing your salad and other vegetables, and generally raw. But using them to cook occasionally won't harm you, that's for sure.

Beef tallow, lard and similar are best suited for cooking. They do not reach very high temperature, they don't really seep into your food, but they do give it a tastier flavour.

For cooking purposes, cold pressed mustard oil is best !

In western countries it’s banned, and we know why. Olive oil is healthy only if you use it in minimum quantity per day. I forgot the exact quantity safe for consumption .

Store it in the fridge after boiling it. Consume within 1 - 2 days.

I can confirm that you can drink raw milk up until it starts to separate & turn solid (fermenting process).
This way you can store the milk for up to 2 weeks, even after it turn solid it is still consumable (It's similar to Kefir).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back