Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are Satanist Vegan

isfandiyarsmith

I left Christianity 15 years ago because cruelty towards animals was tolerated. My recent research says that animals are sacred to Satan. If this is true and since today most farm animals are raised in factory farms and treated horribly, does that mean that Satanist are vegan? Whenever I try and tell people how farm animals are treated they usually reply with, "well God gave us animals to eat so it is ok?" I cannot believe that any entity that thinks this is ok exists. (Please note I do understand that lions, etc do require this and thats not part of my question. Thank you.

Meat has vital nutrients we need in order to survive. Yes animals are sacred but that doesn't mean we can't eat them in order to survive it's nature. Factory farms are inhumane and I hope whoever runs these will die a painful death. Animals should be able to live a good life and should not suffer and when we do kill animals for food they should be killed in a humane way not some fucked up way like in this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzrRmB40l00
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 12:13 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Are Satanist Vegan

I left Christianity 15 years ago because cruelty towards animals was tolerated. My recent research says that animals are sacred to Satan. If this is true and since today most farm animals are raised in factory farms and treated horribly, does that mean that Satanist are vegan? Whenever I try and tell people how farm animals are treated they usually reply with, "well God gave us animals to eat so it is ok?" I cannot believe that any entity that thinks this is ok exists. (Please note I do understand that lions, etc do require this and thats not part of my question. Thank you.

No, quite the opposite veganism is destructive to human health:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/95293

It's the enemy that places all sorts of dietary restrictions which are harmful both physically and spiritually. There are no dietary rules here. Animals are sacred and are not harmed UNLESS for food OR self-defense. Farm animals are treated horribly by jews (since jews own most of them) and we don't condone that, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't eat animals we need. In fact there are many organizations who take initiative for the ethical slaughter of animals. We support quick killing for animals which are for food, and not torturing them like the filthy kikes do with their "kosher slaughter" where they slit the throat and let it bleed and in pain.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tiefente" <tiefente@... wrote:

The factory farming starting last century is causing the problems both animal and plant.  The animals are treated cruely and feed a grain based diet. The grain based diet is abnormal for them and its high in Omega 6's which cause inflamation and other healthy problems. So then they jack them full of antibiotics to keep them alive [in horrible conditions] long enough to slaugther them. As well as  pump them full of strange growth chemical to make them grow fatter and produce more dairy. This and the general processing of the animal products after this is what is causing the health problems for those eating them. Its not the kind of food but the quallity of it. Major grain factory farming is being done globally which is destroying the ecological foundation of the planet. With the hybrided wheat they can grow more. So this has driven the prices down and put many out of their lands and is causing proverty and hungery issues.  Most of the grains go to feed the cattle. Farming is ecocide on a global scale. The Middle East, N Africa where turned into deserts by large scale agricultural tracts. And deforestation. We are losing our global eco-system.  The solution is to have free range farms, let the cattle eat the grasses and reforrest and  regrow the grass land on the planet to make this happen. This is how farm areas are being restored.  The fact is meat and animal products is the core of the human diet. To the point the most healthy cultures on earth all eat up to 80% and up in some cases saturated animal fats.  Our biology is designed for meat as the best fuel and our major nutrients that are not in other foods are within meat. We have been formed by over three million years of evolution as meat as our diet. The earliest Aryuveda texts state meat is the best for the human diet. What we are being told is a healthy diet in the mainstream$$$$ is the opposite its full of things that cause the health problems people are suffering from. Thats why the cultures that do the opposite don't have these issues. Note the mainstream is pushing people towards vegetarian and vegan diets.  This is why those who honestly do a Vegan diet  [not eating animal products in private] can't last on it for long. They develop ill health conditions from simple malnutrition. One Vegan  had a stroke in her early 30's that left her having to learn how to walk and talk again. From lack of proper B-12. Which medical science knows we can only get properly from animal products.  I was a Vegetarian for years and towards the end of this I was basically eating a Vegan diet. It was affecting my health to the point I had to quit and start eating meat. Which was the best choice I ever made for diet. I even ate pure Vegan on a fruitarian diet years ago after reading <em>Salubrious Living. </em>I only last about half a year due to the nature of the diet. Which is popular now because its a fast way to lose weight and clean yourself out. But because it forces the body into starvation mode where it has to feed off its fat reserves to make up for the lack of actual nutrition.  This is why people feel so great on it at first they are on a starvation high that comes with it.  And after a year of two then start to crash as they are using up their bodies vital mineral and fat reserves. And develop health problems. The body also starts to feed off the muscle tissues to survive as well. Hence most look like chemo patients.  Now as for Veganism its actually an ideology started in  England by Watson that has an ideology that goes deeper then diet, the diet is the reflection of the ideology. Not the otherway around. This is why Vegan information is on the same level as Christian Creationism its pure bogus science. Propaganda being put out to push an ideological agenda. Which as stated is another incremental belief system of the enemy paradigm.    Veganism main motivation is the insane level of  personification of animals even above humans. Hence their main platform is always based on moral equivalence. "Meat is Murder" and such slogans of their belief can only come from this abnormal thinking. Failing to point out animals eat each other and even humans. In the chain of life. Veganism central stance on animals is infantile and only in such an abnormal society based on radical egalitarian, pacifistic creeds and arrested development, could this stuff exist.   Vegan diets due to the lack of proper nutrition also cause major emotional and psychological problems in its adherents. And creates a situation where people are easier to control via emotinally fueled, propaganda over logical judgements.    Which should tell a person why even the mainstream is pushing people towards this kind of a diet. You don't want to eat their open mind numbing junk. While they will then offer you the same in the healthy package.  A person can care for the well being of animals and the eco-system [which we should naturally] without having to get sucked in by the perverse, enemy ideology of Veganism.       From: the_fire_starter666 <the_fire_starter666@...
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 3:40:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are Satanist Vegan

It's the enemy that places all sorts of dietary restrictions which are harmful both physically and spiritually. There are no dietary rules here. Animals are sacred and are not harmed UNLESS for food OR self-defense. Farm animals are treated horribly by jews (since jews own most of them) and we don't condone that, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't eat animals we need. In fact there are many organizations who take initiative for the ethical slaughter of animals. We support quick killing for animals which are for food, and not torturing them like the filthy kikes do with their "kosher slaughter" where they slit the throat and let it bleed and in pain.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "tiefente" <tiefente@... wrote:

Diet is very important. Poor diet can cause an array of problems, ranging from physical malfunctions, to even mental. Personally, not eating meat makes me deteriorate quickly. Also its to be mentioned that the all importan nervous system, the brain, the muscle tissue, everything has a big need for the amino acids found in meat. If you do not eat right, as you said, your body will start using whats available. In bad situations, this can go real deep, to the point the body starts to drain its own reserves of amino acids. Unless these come back through mean consumption, they body will use the ones stored in the spinal fluid. Which is bad. I never even thought of becoming vegan or ever fasting, as I felt it was completely wrong. This twnety fist century trend is just sick.

I will also mention, my own experience is that if you do not eat right, your body hasn't got the nessescary energy to work on the changes made by meditation. People complain of memory loss, inability to think clearly, visualize etc. This is very often the diet. Same for concetration problems. Feeling weak and like you have zero intensity, is again related with diet. Especially for males, meat contains the fuel for the important male hormones. Which is very important.

Its also needed to mention that if you do not eat properly for a big while, your body in its try to cope with it, might make serious changes which can be detrimental. This has to do with the DNA and I have seen it in a project about an experiment made on people who were exposed to war (Thus remained hungry for a long while) and how their DNA has made changes to metabolize everything slower, or whatever.

Not to mention the serious psychological problems that can come from lack of nutrients, thus hormonal imbalance. Which torments many and causes all sorts of psychological imbalances.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The factory farming starting last century is causing the problems both animal and plant.  The animals are treated cruely and feed a grain based diet. The grain based diet is abnormal for them and its high in Omega 6's which cause inflamation and other healthy problems. So then they jack them full of antibiotics to keep them alive [in horrible conditions] long enough to slaugther them. As well as  pump them full of strange growth chemical to make them grow fatter and produce more dairy. This and the general processing of the animal products after this is what is causing the health problems for those eating them. Its not the kind of food but the quallity of it.

Major grain factory farming is being done globally which is destroying the ecological foundation of the planet. With the hybrided wheat they can grow more. So this has driven the prices down and put many out of their lands and is causing proverty and hungery issues.  Most of the grains go to feed the cattle.

Farming is ecocide on a global scale. The Middle East, N Africa where turned into deserts by large scale agricultural tracts. And deforestation. We are losing our global eco-system.

The solution is to have free range farms, let the cattle eat the grasses and reforrest and  regrow the grass land on the planet to make this happen. This is how farm areas are being restored.

The fact is meat and animal products is the core of the human diet. To the point the most healthy cultures on earth all eat up to 80% and up in some cases saturated animal fats.  Our biology is designed for meat as the best fuel and our major nutrients that are not in other foods are within meat. We have been formed by over three million years of evolution as meat as our diet.

The earliest Aryuveda texts state meat is the best for the human diet.

What we are being told is a healthy diet in the mainstream$$$$ is the opposite its full of things that cause the health problems people are suffering from. Thats why the cultures that do the opposite don't have these issues. Note the mainstream is pushing people towards vegetarian and vegan diets.

This is why those who honestly do a Vegan diet  [not eating animal products in private] can't last on it for long. They develop ill health conditions from simple malnutrition. One Vegan  had a stroke in her early 30's that left her having to learn how to walk and talk again. From lack of proper B-12. Which medical science knows we can only get properly from animal products.

I was a Vegetarian for years and towards the end of this I was basically eating a Vegan diet. It was affecting my health to the point I had to quit and start eating meat. Which was the best choice I ever made for diet. I even ate pure Vegan on a fruitarian diet years ago after reading Salubrious Living. I only last about half a year due to the nature of the diet. Which is popular now because its a fast way to lose weight and clean yourself out. But because it forces the body into starvation mode where it has to feed off its fat reserves to make up for the lack of actual nutrition.  This is why people feel so great on it at first they are on a starvation high that comes with it.  And after a year of two then start to crash as they are using up their bodies vital mineral and fat reserves. And develop health problems. The body also starts to feed off the muscle tissues to survive as well. Hence most look like chemo patients.

Now as for Veganism its actually an ideology started in  England by Watson that has an ideology that goes deeper then diet, the diet is the reflection of the ideology. Not the otherway around. This is why Vegan information is on the same level as Christian Creationism its pure bogus science. Propaganda being put out to push an ideological agenda. Which as stated is another incremental belief system of the enemy paradigm.

Veganism main motivation is the insane level of  personification of animals even above humans. Hence their main platform is always based on moral equivalence. "Meat is Murder" and such slogans of their belief can only come from this abnormal thinking. Failing to point out animals eat each other and even humans. In the chain of life. Veganism central stance on animals is infantile and only in such an abnormal society based on radical egalitarian, pacifistic creeds and arrested development, could this stuff exist.

Vegan diets due to the lack of proper nutrition also cause major emotional and psychological problems in its adherents. And creates a situation where people are easier to control via emotinally fueled, propaganda over logical judgements.

Which should tell a person why even the mainstream is pushing people towards this kind of a diet. You don't want to eat their open mind numbing junk. While they will then offer you the same in the healthy package.

A person can care for the well being of animals and the eco-system [which we should naturally] without having to get sucked in by the perverse, enemy ideology of Veganism.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "tiefente" <tiefente@ wrote:

I totally believe meat is the ultimate product needed to keep a balanced healthy life. However how can I eat meat when I see how they are tortured in these disgusting factory farms? I can't. And I don't know nobody private who sells meat products. What do you suggest me to do?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Diet is very important. Poor diet can cause an array of problems, ranging from physical malfunctions, to even mental. Personally, not eating meat makes me deteriorate quickly. Also its to be mentioned that the all importan nervous system, the brain, the muscle tissue, everything has a big need for the amino acids found in meat. If you do not eat right, as you said, your body will start using whats available. In bad situations, this can go real deep, to the point the body starts to drain its own reserves of amino acids. Unless these come back through mean consumption, they body will use the ones stored in the spinal fluid. Which is bad. I never even thought of becoming vegan or ever fasting, as I felt it was completely wrong. This twnety fist century trend is just sick.

I will also mention, my own experience is that if you do not eat right, your body hasn't got the nessescary energy to work on the changes made by meditation. People complain of memory loss, inability to think clearly, visualize etc. This is very often the diet. Same for concetration problems. Feeling weak and like you have zero intensity, is again related with diet. Especially for males, meat contains the fuel for the important male hormones. Which is very important.

Its also needed to mention that if you do not eat properly for a big while, your body in its try to cope with it, might make serious changes which can be detrimental. This has to do with the DNA and I have seen it in a project about an experiment made on people who were exposed to war (Thus remained hungry for a long while) and how their DNA has made changes to metabolize everything slower, or whatever.

Not to mention the serious psychological problems that can come from lack of nutrients, thus hormonal imbalance. Which torments many and causes all sorts of psychological imbalances.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

The factory farming starting last century is causing the problems both animal and plant.  The animals are treated cruely and feed a grain based diet. The grain based diet is abnormal for them and its high in Omega 6's which cause inflamation and other healthy problems. So then they jack them full of antibiotics to keep them alive [in horrible conditions] long enough to slaugther them. As well as  pump them full of strange growth chemical to make them grow fatter and produce more dairy. This and the general processing of the animal products after this is what is causing the health problems for those eating them. Its not the kind of food but the quallity of it.

Major grain factory farming is being done globally which is destroying the ecological foundation of the planet. With the hybrided wheat they can grow more. So this has driven the prices down and put many out of their lands and is causing proverty and hungery issues.  Most of the grains go to feed the cattle.

Farming is ecocide on a global scale. The Middle East, N Africa where turned into deserts by large scale agricultural tracts. And deforestation. We are losing our global eco-system.

The solution is to have free range farms, let the cattle eat the grasses and reforrest and  regrow the grass land on the planet to make this happen. This is how farm areas are being restored.

The fact is meat and animal products is the core of the human diet. To the point the most healthy cultures on earth all eat up to 80% and up in some cases saturated animal fats.  Our biology is designed for meat as the best fuel and our major nutrients that are not in other foods are within meat. We have been formed by over three million years of evolution as meat as our diet.

What we are being told is a healthy diet in the mainstream$$$$ is the opposite its full of things that cause the health problems people are suffering from. Thats why the cultures that do the opposite don't have these issues. Note the mainstream is pushing people towards vegetarian and vegan diets.

This is why those who honestly do a Vegan diet  [not eating animal products in private] can't last on it for long. They develop ill health conditions from simple malnutrition. One Vegan  had a stroke in her early 30's that left her having to learn how to walk and talk again. From lack of proper B-12. Which medical science knows we can only get properly from animal products.

I was a Vegetarian for years and towards the end of this I was basically eating a Vegan diet. It was affecting my health to the point I had to quit and start eating meat. Which was the best choice I ever made for diet. I even ate pure Vegan on a fruitarian diet years ago after reading Salubrious Living. I only last about half a year due to the nature of the diet. Which is popular now because its a fast way to lose weight and clean yourself out. But because it forces the body into starvation mode where it has to feed off its fat reserves to make up for the lack of actual nutrition.  This is why people feel so great on it at first they are on a starvation high that comes with it.  And after a year of two then start to crash as they are using up their bodies vital mineral and fat reserves. And develop health problems. The body also starts to feed off the muscle tissues to survive as well. Hence most look like chemo patients.

Now as for Veganism its actually an ideology started in  England by Watson that has an ideology that goes deeper then diet, the diet is the reflection of the ideology. Not the otherway around. This is why Vegan information is on the same level as Christian Creationism its pure bogus science. Propaganda being put out to push an ideological agenda. Which as stated is another incremental belief system of the enemy paradigm.

Veganism main motivation is the insane level of  personification of animals even above humans. Hence their main platform is always based on moral equivalence. "Meat is Murder" and such slogans of their belief can only come from this abnormal thinking. Failing to point out animals eat each other and even humans. In the chain of life. Veganism central stance on animals is infantile and only in such an abnormal society based on radical egalitarian, pacifistic creeds and arrested development, could this stuff exist.

Vegan diets due to the lack of proper nutrition also cause major emotional and psychological problems in its adherents. And creates a situation where people are easier to control via emotinally fueled, propaganda over logical judgements.

Which should tell a person why even the mainstream is pushing people towards this kind of a diet. You don't want to eat their open mind numbing junk. While they will then offer you the same in the healthy package.

A person can care for the well being of animals and the eco-system [which we should naturally] without having to get sucked in by the perverse, enemy ideology of Veganism.

If you can get organic meat, better. Most of us need animal proteins,
whether from meat, dairy, or eggs--or some combination of all of the
above. It is possible to get proteins from vegan sources, but it is
extremely difficult and you are almost certain to get too much of
certain amino acids to get enough of others. Spirulina is one of the
few plant proteins that is actually complete, but you would have to eat
massive quantities of the stuff (algae) to get enough. And it is one of
the few plant sources of vitamin B12, which vegans have trouble getting.

Beyond proteins, you need fatty acids. And not the kind you find at the
supermarket as "vegetable" or "canola" oil. Canola is the worst you can
get--I call it "rape oil". That shit will polymerize inside your
arteries, clogging them up faster than anything else. This can raise
your blood pressure, create clots, and prevent nutrients from entering
where they are needed. This in turn raises cholesterol, while starving
the cells of the cholesterol they need. They also generate free
radicals, which accelerate aging. Corn, vegetable, and rape oils are
bad news--and especially when processed into shortening.

The good oils and fats: Coconut oil. This is the best--it contains
lauric acid, which helps your immune system and cleanses your system of
Candida. Olive oil--full of antioxidants, particularly the extra
virgin. Butter--clarified butter, or ghee, when organically raised, is
one of the best fats for you. Most animal fats are good, especially if
raised organically. The fat from eggs is exceptionally good for those
"cholesterol" problems since they contain lecithin which helps
metabolize the substance. Nut oils, especially from unrefined nuts, are
good in sensible portions.

If you follow a diet deficient in meat, you must watch levels of
critical vitamins and nutrients carefully. Choline, for instance, is
often deficient in vegan diets. Without choline, your kidneys and liver
go to shit quickly. Vitamin B12 deficiency is common, and the folic
acid found in vegetables can mask this. Of course, if you are going to
cut back on vegetables, I highly suggest making sure your intake of
magnesium and vitamin B6 is abundant, since both are important in
utilizing animal proteins and fats.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

I totally believe meat is the ultimate product needed to keep a
balanced healthy life. However how can I eat meat when I see how they
are tortured in these disgusting factory farms? I can't. And I don't
know nobody private who sells meat products. What do you suggest me to
do?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" hoodedcobra666@
wrote:

Diet is very important. Poor diet can cause an array of problems,
ranging from physical malfunctions, to even mental. Personally, not
eating meat makes me deteriorate quickly. Also its to be mentioned that
the all importan nervous system, the brain, the muscle tissue,
everything has a big need for the amino acids found in meat. If you do
not eat right, as you said, your body will start using whats available.
In bad situations, this can go real deep, to the point the body starts
to drain its own reserves of amino acids. Unless these come back through
mean consumption, they body will use the ones stored in the spinal
fluid. Which is bad. I never even thought of becoming vegan or ever
fasting, as I felt it was completely wrong. This twnety fist century
trend is just sick.

I will also mention, my own experience is that if you do not eat
right, your body hasn't got the nessescary energy to work on the changes
made by meditation. People complain of memory loss, inability to think
clearly, visualize etc. This is very often the diet. Same for
concetration problems. Feeling weak and like you have zero intensity, is
again related with diet. Especially for males, meat contains the fuel
for the important male hormones. Which is very important.

Its also needed to mention that if you do not eat properly for a big
while, your body in its try to cope with it, might make serious changes
which can be detrimental. This has to do with the DNA and I have seen it
in a project about an experiment made on people who were exposed to war
(Thus remained hungry for a long while) and how their DNA has made
changes to metabolize everything slower, or whatever.

Not to mention the serious psychological problems that can come from
lack of nutrients, thus hormonal imbalance. Which torments many and
causes all sorts of psychological imbalances.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko wrote:

The factory farming starting last century is causing the problems
both animal and plant. The animals are treated cruely and feed a
grain based diet. The grain based diet is abnormal for them and its high
in Omega 6's which cause inflamation and other healthy problems. So then
they jack them full of antibiotics to keep them alive [in horrible
conditions] long enough to slaugther them. As well as pump them
full of strange growth chemical to make them grow fatter and produce
more dairy. This and the general processing of the animal products after
this is what is causing the health problems for those eating them. Its
not the kind of food but the quallity of it.
Â
Major grain factory farming is being done globally which is
destroying the ecological foundation of the planet. With the hybrided
wheat they can grow more. So this has driven the prices down and put
many out of their lands and is causing proverty and hungery issues.Â
Most of the grains go to feed the cattle.
Â
Farming is ecocide on a global scale. The Middle East, N Africa
where turned into deserts by large scale agricultural tracts. And
deforestation. We are losing our global eco-system.
Â
The solution is to have free range farms, let the cattle eat the
grasses and reforrest and regrow the grass land on the planet
to make this happen. This is how farm areas are being restored.
Â
Â
The fact is meat and animal products is the core of the human
diet. To the point the most healthy cultures on earth all eat up to 80%
and up in some cases saturated animal fats. Our biology is designed
for meat as the best fuel and our major nutrients that are not in other
foods are within meat. We have been formed by over three million years
of evolution as meat as our diet.
Â
The earliest Aryuveda texts state meat is the best for the human
diet.
Â
What we are being told is a healthy diet in the mainstream$$$$ is
the opposite its full of things that cause the health problems people
are suffering from. Thats why the cultures that do the opposite don't
have these issues. Note the mainstream is pushing people towards
vegetarian and vegan diets.
Â
Â
This is why those who honestly do a Vegan diet [not eating
animal products in private] can't last on it for long. They develop ill
health conditions from simple malnutrition. One Vegan  had a stroke
in her early 30's that left her having to learn how to walk and talk
again. From lack of proper B-12. Which medical science knows we can only
get properly from animal products.
Â
I was a Vegetarian for years and towards the end of this I was
basically eating a Vegan diet. It was affecting my health to the point I
had to quit and start eating meat. Which was the best choice I ever made
for diet. I even ate pure Vegan on a fruitarian diet years ago after
reading Salubrious Living. I only last about half a year due to the
nature of the diet. Which is popular now because its a fast way to lose
weight and clean yourself out. But because it forces the body into
starvation mode where it has to feed off its fat reserves to make up for
the lack of actual nutrition. This is why people feel so great on
it at first they are on a starvation high that comes with it. And
after a year of two then start to crash as they are using up their
bodies vital mineral and fat reserves. And develop health problems. The
body also starts to feed off the muscle tissues to survive as well.
Hence most look like chemo patients.
Â
Â
Now as for Veganism its actually an ideology started inÂ
England by Watson that has an ideology that goes deeper then diet,
the diet is the reflection of the ideology. Not the otherway around.
This is why Vegan information is on the same level as Christian
Creationism its pure bogus science. Propaganda being put out to push an
ideological agenda. Which as stated is another incremental belief system
of the enemy paradigm.
Â
Â
 Veganism main motivation is the insane level ofÂ
personification of animals even above humans. Hence their main platform
is always based on moral equivalence. "Meat is Murder" and such slogans
of their belief can only come from this abnormal thinking. Failing to
point out animals eat each other and even humans. In the chain of
life. Veganism central stance on animals is infantile and
only in such an abnormal society based on radical egalitarian,
pacifistic creeds and arrested development, could this stuff exist.
Â
Â
Vegan diets due to the lack of proper nutrition also cause major
emotional and psychological problems in its adherents. And creates a
situation where people are easier to control via emotinally fueled,
propaganda over logical judgements.
Â
Â
Â
Which should tell a person why even the mainstream is pushing
people towards this kind of a diet. You don't want to eat their open
mind numbing junk. While they will then offer you the same in the
healthy package.
Â
Â
A person can care for the well being of animals and the eco-system
[which we should naturally] without having to get sucked in by the
perverse, enemy ideology of Veganism.
Â
Â
Â
Â
 Â

Â

It's the enemy that places all sorts of dietary restrictions which
are harmful both physically and spiritually. There are no dietary rules
here. Animals are sacred and are not harmed UNLESS for food OR
self-defense. Farm animals are treated horribly by jews (since jews own
most of them) and we don't condone that, but that doesn't mean we
shouldn't eat animals we need. In fact there are many organizations who
take initiative for the ethical slaughter of animals. We support quick
killing for animals which are for food, and not torturing them like the
filthy kikes do with their "kosher slaughter" where they slit the throat
and let it bleed and in pain.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "tiefente" wrote:

I left Christianity 15 years ago because cruelty towards animals
was tolerated. My recent research says that animals are sacred to Satan.
If this is true and since today most farm animals are raised in factory
farms and treated horribly, does that mean that Satanist are vegan?
Whenever I try and tell people how farm animals are treated they usually
reply with, "well God gave us animals to eat so it is ok?" I cannot
believe that any entity that thinks this is ok exists. (Please note I do
understand that lions, etc do require this and thats not part of my
question. Thank you.

I know some places will sell meat from animals that are free roam pasture kind of deal. Some small farmers markets sell meats that the animals were treated with dignity and not beaten/abused just because they were going to be made into food. Personally I prefer to pay the extra to know that the animals were at least treated well during life.
Many of us still eat meat, however we do not believe in the mistreatment of animals regardless of what animal it is, and the intention of their raising such as food, pet, etc.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tiefente" <tiefente@... wrote:

"Some" animals are sacred to Satan, not all of them. Nonetheless, we stand against animal cruelty and sacrifice (in our rituals). It falls upon our personal choice to eat meat and other animal products or not. Note that there is a difference between not being a vegan and supporting animal cruelty - in the sense that not every single non-vegan supports animal cruelty, which I believe most spiritual satanists here would agree.

Gotta ask when you say Coconut oil do you refer to Coconut milk?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" wrote:

do?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" hoodedcobra666@
wrote:

trend is just sick.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
diet.
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
of the enemy paradigm.
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
healthy package.
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
 Â

Â

question. Thank you.

Coconut oil is a separate product from coconut milk.  The oil comes from the meat of the coconut and is pressed; the milk comes within the middle of the coconut and is simply poured out.  This milk does contain various nutrients and is in fact good for you, but is not a substitute for real dairy.  I will add, however, that coconut milk and coconut water are better than Coke and P[/B]aying E[/B]very P[/B]enny S[/B]aving I[/B]srael products. Either way, whether made from the nut itself or the liquid in the middle, coconut products are good sources of nutrients.  But, since they are not true dairy, you are not getting animal proteins, vitamin B12, or calcium.  You might, however, be getting a dose of magnesium from these products, plus the fat contains nutrients that help your thyroid and may boost your metabolism.
--- In [email protected], "hailazazel" wrote:

--- In [email protected], "enemyofjezzuz" denniswhicher@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "hailazazel" wrote:

do?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [email protected], "hoodedcobra666" hoodedcobra666@
wrote:

trend is just sick.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [email protected], Don Danko wrote:

Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
diet.
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
of the enemy paradigm.
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
healthy package.
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
 Â

Â

question. Thank you.

Raw milk seems so important but I don't think I can grab my hand on it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

Coconut oil is a separate product from coconut milk. The oil comes from
the meat of the coconut and is pressed; the milk comes within the middle
of the coconut and is simply poured out. This milk does contain various
nutrients and is in fact good for you, but is not a substitute for real
dairy. I will add, however, that coconut milk and coconut water are
better than Coke and Paying Every Penny Saving Israel products.

Either way, whether made from the nut itself or the liquid in the
middle, coconut products are good sources of nutrients. But, since they
are not true dairy, you are not getting animal proteins, vitamin B12, or
calcium. You might, however, be getting a dose of magnesium from these
products, plus the fat contains nutrients that help your thyroid and may
boost your metabolism.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" denniswhicher@
wrote:

If you can get organic meat, better. Most of us need animal
proteins,
few plant proteins that is actually complete, but you would have to
eat
massive quantities of the stuff (algae) to get enough. And it is one
of
the few plant sources of vitamin B12, which vegans have trouble
getting.

Beyond proteins, you need fatty acids. And not the kind you find at
the
supermarket as "vegetable" or "canola" oil. Canola is the worst you
can
your blood pressure, create clots, and prevent nutrients from
entering
where they are needed. This in turn raises cholesterol, while
starving

lauric acid, which helps your immune system and cleanses your system
of
virgin. Butter--clarified butter, or ghee, when organically raised,
is
one of the best fats for you. Most animal fats are good, especially
if
raised organically. The fat from eggs is exceptionally good for
those
metabolize the substance. Nut oils, especially from unrefined nuts,
are

often deficient in vegan diets. Without choline, your kidneys and
liver
acid found in vegetables can mask this. Of course, if you are going
to

balanced healthy life. However how can I eat meat when I see how
they
know nobody private who sells meat products. What do you suggest me
to
do?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666"
hoodedcobra666@
wrote:

Diet is very important. Poor diet can cause an array of
problems,
eating meat makes me deteriorate quickly. Also its to be mentioned
that
everything has a big need for the amino acids found in meat. If you
do
not eat right, as you said, your body will start using whats
available.
In bad situations, this can go real deep, to the point the body
starts
to drain its own reserves of amino acids. Unless these come back
through
trend is just sick.

right, your body hasn't got the nessescary energy to work on the
changes
made by meditation. People complain of memory loss, inability to
think
concetration problems. Feeling weak and like you have zero
intensity, is
again related with diet. Especially for males, meat contains the
fuel

Its also needed to mention that if you do not eat properly for a
big
while, your body in its try to cope with it, might make serious
changes
which can be detrimental. This has to do with the DNA and I have
seen it
in a project about an experiment made on people who were exposed to
war

Not to mention the serious psychological problems that can come
from

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

The factory farming starting last century is causing the
problems
grain based diet. The grain based diet is abnormal for them and its
high
in Omega 6's which cause inflamation and other healthy problems. So
then
more dairy. This and the general processing of the animal products
after
this is what is causing the health problems for those eating them.
Its
Â
destroying the ecological foundation of the planet. With the
hybrided
many out of their lands and is causing proverty and hungery
issues.Â
Â
Farming is ecocide on a global scale. The Middle East, N
Africa
Â
The solution is to have free range farms, let the cattle eat
the
grasses and reforrest and regrow the grass land on the
planet
Â
Â
The fact is meat and animal products is the core of the
human
diet. To the point the most healthy cultures on earth all eat up to
80%
and up in some cases saturated animal fats. Our biology is
designed
for meat as the best fuel and our major nutrients that are not in
other
foods are within meat. We have been formed by over three million
years
Â
The earliest Aryuveda texts state meat is the best for the
human
diet.
Â
What we are being told is a healthy diet in the mainstream$$$$
is
the opposite its full of things that cause the health problems
people
are suffering from. Thats why the cultures that do the opposite
don't
Â
Â
animal products in private] can't last on it for long. They develop
ill
health conditions from simple malnutrition. One Vegan  had a
stroke
again. From lack of proper B-12. Which medical science knows we can
only
Â
basically eating a Vegan diet. It was affecting my health to the
point I
had to quit and start eating meat. Which was the best choice I ever
made
nature of the diet. Which is popular now because its a fast way to
lose
starvation mode where it has to feed off its fat reserves to make up
for
the lack of actual nutrition. This is why people feel so great
on
it at first they are on a starvation high that comes with it.Â
And
bodies vital mineral and fat reserves. And develop health problems.
The
Â
Â
England by Watson that has an ideology that goes deeper then
diet,
Creationism its pure bogus science. Propaganda being put out to push
an
ideological agenda. Which as stated is another incremental belief
system
of the enemy paradigm.
Â
Â
personification of animals even above humans. Hence their main
platform
is always based on moral equivalence. "Meat is Murder" and such
slogans
of their belief can only come from this abnormal thinking. Failing
to
life. Veganism central stance on animals is infantile
and
Â
Â
Vegan diets due to the lack of proper nutrition also cause
major
Â
Â
Â
healthy package.
Â
Â
A person can care for the well being of animals and the
eco-system
Â
Â
Â
Â
 Â

Â

No, quite the opposite veganism is destructive to human
health:

It's the enemy that places all sorts of dietary restrictions
which
are harmful both physically and spiritually. There are no dietary
rules
self-defense. Farm animals are treated horribly by jews (since jews
own
shouldn't eat animals we need. In fact there are many organizations
who
take initiative for the ethical slaughter of animals. We support
quick
killing for animals which are for food, and not torturing them like
the
filthy kikes do with their "kosher slaughter" where they slit the
throat

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "tiefente"
wrote:

I left Christianity 15 years ago because cruelty towards
animals
was tolerated. My recent research says that animals are sacred to
Satan.
If this is true and since today most farm animals are raised in
factory
Whenever I try and tell people how farm animals are treated they
usually
believe that any entity that thinks this is ok exists. (Please note
I do
question. Thank you.

I want to be a satanist what can i do. Help!!!

On 6/6/13, hailazazel <hailazazel@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@...
wrote:

do?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

wrote:

trend is just sick.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
diet.
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
of the enemy paradigm.
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
healthy package.
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
 Â

Â

question. Thank you.

--
p.mbk.eve

Sure with veganism you're still killing plants, but the plants don't have souls, do they?

Unlike the souls of Cows, Pigs, Chicken, etc. which have possibly been a human at one time or another, or are to be reincarnated as a human, carrying the experience having been born into a life where they only live to be murdered, which thereunto only makes them more suitable for the Jews to try and instill the fear of death into them.

Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Thoughts on Hitler's vegetarianism?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

It was found plants are sentient and react to fear, pain and death as animals. Animals don't get born into human bodies. Anyway enjoy being breatharian then. Since you already seem to be a mouth breather it should be easy.
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2013 11:35:08 PM
  Sure with veganism you're still killing plants, but the plants don't have souls, do they?

Unlike the souls of Cows, Pigs, Chicken, etc. which have possibly been a human at one time or another, or are to be reincarnated as a human, carrying the experience having been born into a life where they only live to be murdered, which thereunto only makes them more suitable for the Jews to try and instill the fear of death into them.

Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

The evidence shows he was not.
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2013 12:31:32 AM

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@ wrote:

Read the JoS site - www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Iviwe Pearl Mabhiki <iviwepearlmabhiki@... wrote:

I want to be a satanist what can i do. Help!!!

On 6/6/13, hailazazel <hailazazel@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@
wrote:

do?

HAIL SATAN!!!!

wrote:

trend is just sick.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
diet.
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
of the enemy paradigm.
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
healthy package.
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
 Â

Â

question. Thank you.

--
p.mbk.eve

What evidence? Do you know of any videos? Since a most of what is written about him is often grossly false or altered.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

So thanks for not answering the question, for one. Second, are you saying the soul of a human right now has never lived a life as a cow, chicken, or pig? So please excuse me for trying to show courtesy and respect to the little guy(or girl).

Seriously Don, are you just pissed off all the time or something? Many of your posts are filled with a (sometimes hateful) macho Alpha-Male attitude with short-winded responses and lack of detail/explanation.

It's that kind of attitude that spawns wife beaters and girlfriend abusers. Ones that desensitize or destroy the daydreamer, ruining their creative imagination and ability to freely fantasize/freely think without subjugation.

Hail the Gods of Hell

It was found plants are sentient and react to fear, pain and death as animals. Animals don't get born into human bodies. Anyway enjoy being breatharian then. Since you already seem to be a mouth breather it should be easy.

Hail the Gods of Hell

Use the seacrch function I have covered this subject before in the egroups.
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2013 12:21:20 PM
  What evidence? Do you know of any videos? Since a most of what is written about him is often grossly false or altered.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

I did. But all your into is complusive garbage posting. All one has to do is a quick search on your posting to view this. Since your some wacky troll off your meds you really don't warrant the respect of a deeper answer. You will be banned very soon.
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2013 12:39:45 PM
  So thanks for not answering the question, for one. Second, are you saying the soul of a human right now has never lived a life as a cow, chicken, or pig? So please excuse me for trying to show courtesy and respect to the little guy(or girl).

Seriously Don, are you just pissed off all the time or something? Many of your posts are filled with a (sometimes hateful) macho Alpha-Male attitude with short-winded responses and lack of detail/explanation.

It's that kind of attitude that spawns wife beaters and girlfriend abusers. Ones that desensitize or destroy the daydreamer, ruining their creative imagination and ability to freely fantasize/freely think without subjugation.

Hail the Gods of Hell

--- [/IMG][email protected], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Hail the Gods of Hell

<a rel="nofollow">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/95293

Sorry for jumping in,
  Unlike the souls of Cows, Pigs, Chicken, etc. which have possibly been a human at one time or another, or are to be reincarnated as a human

that sounds like Hinduism element, huh, i was a Hindu before becoming a Spiritual Satanist, this belief is no doubt, something you picked up from Hinduism. AND NO, the Humans DON'T get re-incarnation as Animals (cow/pig/crow/dog/cat/gorilla/chimp/orangutan/whatever), this IS an element that spiritually makes the believer have the impression that they are "limited".
When one can't let go this belief of "Human-Animal Body Interchange" nonsense, which is itself not Vedic or part of the real Ancient teaching/s that comes from the Gods, It's more/less like a xian not being able to let go and accept the fact that jewsus never existed. You see xians have this very belief, that jewsus is real, that jewhhova is real, that bible is true, then they reply back with some biblical shitty quotes that none of us really cares about, then they themselves never become spiritually strong enough to accept the practices of SS.

are you saying the soul of a human right now has never lived a life as a cow, chicken, or pig?
You know we continue to elevate ourselves spiritually until we reach Godhead in SS, which of course, involves the practicing of Yoga. This is an Ancient Spiritual Practice that is Pre-Hindu, it's the real direction of the Gods.
Singing "Bhajans" or just chanting Mantras or "praying" to the Gods (the way Hindus pray) won't make anyone spiritual nor will it make any Gentile what the Gods want the Gentiles to be.
With that said, I really doubt that i'd be able to do Kapalabhati and/or any other Pranayamas (or even Meditation) when i'm barking as a dog or taking a deep rest in the mud as a pig Or being cut/eaten as a chicken, if you understand what i mean. 
    Hail Father Satan Hail all the True Pagan Gods Heil Hitler
"My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me,
[/IMG]</var>owledge, there is no god but me
."
- Father Satan
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2013 9:20 AM

Hail the Gods of Hell

Funny how Don is always the first targeted by the trolls. Maybe it's because he's straight to the point with irrefutable truth and the trolls, just like the jews, have nothing else to resort to but playground tactics. Either way, insinuating any true Satanist is a wife beater or any kind of woman abuser is just disgusting. We don't need nor want such jewish filth here, please leave.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blatantly_anonymous" <v.valentine666@... wrote:

The whole jewcology act can begone. The fact you equate someone whos had a vast experience in SS and has answered Many of our questions he tries his best to keep up. When ignorant trolls like you insinuate shit like you know the person it shows you have a bad egotistic complex to feel superior..And there is your jewcology..if you deny it just remember if it wasnt true youdve had no remark to make like you did..Ill answer your question..If you really cant stand the polygamous relationship type women then find one who is a virgin looking for that special someone so to speak..Or tell them to fucking wash..Personally I know this is a troll question but still common fucking sense this is an SS group and this question has basically nothing mentioned involving it..save the sexed questions for a doctor..

Time is merely a perception of organization, in truth there is no such actual force which coordinates this flow, there is only Eternal flow....

On Jun 9, 2013, at 2:20 PM, "darkprince2114" <darkprince2114@... wrote:

Funny how Don is always the first targeted by the trolls. Maybe it's because he's straight to the point with irrefutable truth and the trolls, just like the jews, have nothing else to resort to but playground tactics. Either way, insinuating any true Satanist is a wife beater or any kind of woman abuser is just disgusting. We don't need nor want such jewish filth here, please leave.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blatantly_anonymous" <v.valentine666@... wrote:

Then please grant this request of mine as I make my leave. Since almost everyone I've been running into thinks I'm this enormous Jew that I sometimes (unwillingly, only by nature) use the name of Satan as my own, then tell Father Satan yourself that there's this Jew patrolling the boards and that he needs to come face to face with me and give me the long fatherly talk I've never had. I want to see his mightiness, his blue eyes and shining blonde hair, his golden aura, and to hear him speak the words himself that he is Father Satan.

Then I will lay myself at ease knowing full well that I am a total Jew and carry nothing but the darkest of Jewish blood. I will sit comfortably and let him with his blue eyes, shining blonde hair and his clearly spoken identity as Father Satan as he lays his mightiest of punishments upon me.

Hail the Gods of Hell.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkprince2114" <darkprince2114@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blatantly_anonymous" <v.valentine666@ wrote:

Hmm, Frustrated are you? I understand, i agree it's Not right to assume that every one is a jew only by what they write and how they write it for it's not necessary that everyone has good explaining skills when it comes to describing what answer they are seeking ..

then tell Father Satan yourself that there's this Jew patrolling the
boards and that he needs to come face to face with me and give me the long fatherly talk I've never had.
First of all, i'd like to mention that in your Frustration, your comments sounds more of a "seeing is believing" or "oh yeah? prove that to me" comment.
The big question for "come face to face with me and give me the long fatherly talk I've never had" is, are YOU spiritually open enough? I know i'm Not, i do daily Power Meditation for this, i like everyone else here surely want to see/feel him, be blessed by his presence, be it an astral one.

When this sort of "i haven't felt Father Satan yet" topic arises, i always remember a Sermon of HP Maxine - i watched on YouTube, she said: "... when i dedicated in Spiritual Satanism, i didn't ever think i was gonna see him, then 1 year after my dedication, he said to me 'come and see me', i expected to see a red eye, rubbery wings ... then i was just shocked to see him, he was not what like what people(xians) say".

You see when HP Maxine experienced Father after a year, those of us who aren't even open spiritually (yet) should not feel that it's fake or something, you need to believe in him and yourself. If you regularly read HP Maxine;'s post, she regularly mentions "Father Satan is very patient", you should understand that it applies to his Child being blessed to see/feel him too.

Because i'm Not astrally open yet, i don't have any bad feelings that i haven't experienced him like many others have. I have my faith in him, i believe & i trust in him. 

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."
- Father Satan

Now with this long comment if you didn't understand what i'm trying to say then i mean, just because someone's reply made you feel "pissed off", DON'T take it personally, those who make those comments make them because they're tired of excessive trolls that bug/s all of us every single day (someday it'll include you too). So just don't take it personally and do your daily power meditation.

Hail Father Satan Hail all the True Pagan Gods Heil Hitler
"My understanding surrounds the truth of things, And the truth is mixed up in me,
[/IMG]</var>owledge, there is no god but me
."
- Father Satan
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 4:50 AM

Then please grant this request of mine as I make my leave. Since almost everyone I've been running into thinks I'm this enormous Jew that I sometimes (unwillingly, only by nature) use the name of Satan as my own, then tell Father Satan yourself that there's this Jew patrolling the boards and that he needs to come face to face with me and give me the long fatherly talk I've never had. I want to see his mightiness, his blue eyes and shining blonde hair, his golden aura, and to hear him speak the words himself that he is Father Satan.

Then I will lay myself at ease knowing full well that I am a total Jew and carry nothing but the darkest of Jewish blood. I will sit comfortably and let him with his blue eyes, shining blonde hair and his clearly spoken identity as Father Satan as he lays his mightiest of punishments upon me.

Hail the Gods of Hell.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darkprince2114" <darkprince2114@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blatantly_anonymous" <v.valentine666@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back