Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Anyone ever read this about human mutilation done by aliens? Here's an article I read and was pondering over

Oceansfirewave

In many human mutilated cases similarly animal mutilated cases, eyes tongue and lips seems to be the main organs missing, they also drain the blood of all the human or animals.
During meditation I noticed that our awareness energy is mainly active in the eyes and tongue and the lips as well. This is just my opinion in observation and most commonly used organs. The blood is also something else relevant to how a person functions day to day, as commonly used and stuff.

what if they are feeding on these people and this is not really an experiment at all, also what if these people were vibrating at a frequency that had left them to be encountered and overpowered by these entities?

Imagine that the life chain extends to unknowns and the food chain is actually very vast (when thinking in terms of energy).

Why didn't satan protect these people?
I had thoughts 😕 but it seems like a free for all, i remember HPS mentioned when someone gets really powerful and aren't with satan there are forces that will not allow the person to grow or something.

or could this site just be a fake? But seems real to me reports are real as well

It’s very disturbing when we hear about these incidents, people being kidnapped and then drained of their blood for these sick twisted kike rituals, and the Aliens are apart of this too, I guess the only way we can stop these kikes and Alien beings from successfully doing this wickedness to people is doing the RTR’s, this ruins everything for the kikes the Rabbis and soon they will never be able to do their sick rituals to the Gentiles

Hail Satan ❤️

The truth is actually pretty horrifying. The USA government, or rather the "deepstate" part of it made a treaty with the nefarious E.Ts in which the E.Ts give them super advanced technology and the E.Ts can abduct people all over the world.

Truth is people get abducted everywhere, and whenever somebody gets abducted their body is then used for experiments and whatever is left of it gets left on the ground, the government has a spaceship detector and special black ops teams get deployed instantly to retrieve anything the E.Ts left behind.

The truth is actually pretty horrifying. The USA government, or rather the "deepstate" part of it made a treaty with the nefarious E.Ts in which the E.Ts give them super advanced technology and the E.Ts can abduct people all over the world.

Truth is people get abducted everywhere, and whenever somebody gets abducted their body is then used for experiments and whatever is left of it gets left on the ground, the government has a spaceship detector and special black ops teams get deployed instantly to retrieve anything the E.Ts left behind.

The nazis had spaceships, it is not uncommon.
These are astral entities imo slipping past the density barriers on the corners of our world (which is the "garden of eden") .
It like we been domesticated from our true magical nature to keep this trash machine going while the gov always assert that are in control.
Hitler had teams set in Antarctica where there are pyramids and other things, the US killed a lot of nazis with big bombs there.
It because they want to keep the secret that IT'S ALL A LIE and we are existing in the middle of nowhere

Eeew.. sounds like something from out of The X-Files. Very creepy! But then again curious to know as to why this stuff goes on and why it happens?

In many human mutilated cases similarly animal mutilated cases, eyes tongue and lips seems to be the main organs missing, they also drain the blood of all the human or animals.
During meditation I noticed that our awareness energy is mainly active in the eyes and tongue and the lips as well. This is just my opinion in observation and most commonly used organs. The blood is also something else relevant to how a person functions day to day, as commonly used and stuff.

what if they are feeding on these people and this is not really an experiment at all, also what if these people were vibrating at a frequency that had left them to be encountered and overpowered by these entities?

Imagine that the life chain extends to unknowns and the food chain is actually very vast (when thinking in terms of energy).

Why didn't satan protect these people?
I had thoughts 😕 but it seems like a free for all, i remember HPS mentioned when someone gets really powerful and aren't with satan there are forces that will not allow the person to grow or something.

or could this site just be a fake? But seems real to me reports are real as well
I am sure that the aliens have technologies that can kidnap people and use them in their experiments.

It is quite possible that within the framework of the American special services, Jews have agreements with evil aliens who give them something in return.

In any case, it is important to remember that in front of the army of the Gods, these evil aliens are powerless, no technical means will help them when the time comes.

It is important for Spiritual Satanists to do Final RTR and other rituals against the enemy in order to deprive the enemy of power and completely destroy enemy aliens on the astral, at least in our dimension.

I am sure that the aliens have technologies that can kidnap people and use them in their experiments.

It is quite possible that within the framework of the American special services, Jews have agreements with evil aliens who give them something in return.

In any case, it is important to remember that in front of the army of the Gods, these evil aliens are powerless, no technical means will help them when the time comes.

It is important for Spiritual Satanists to do Final RTR and other rituals against the enemy in order to deprive the enemy of power and completely destroy enemy aliens on the astral, at least in our dimension.
I think we should rely on satans demon guidance on this. I noticed jews are very far-out alien species from the fact that they have many races all over the world parallel to "human" races in the sense there are races that don't share much of anything common, similarly there are variety of jews in each race.This is strange to call jews as a race considering a race is different in a sense no two races are alike.
In knowing this the orgins of "jews" is something to wonder about, I am not expecting a dragon or anything but when our focus shifts maybe it is not surprising to see a unknown thing of a creature that doesn't really need a name

So if they are a different species then the aliens were here all along!! And indoctrinated all of us
there are many organ harvesting black hidden buisness where people buy replacement organs and stuff them inside their bodies... maybe the atmosphere is not very friendly to jews?

I think we should rely on satans demon guidance on this. I noticed jews are very far-out alien species from the fact that they have many races all over the world parallel to "human" races in the sense there are races that don't share much of anything common, similarly there are variety of jews in each race.This is strange to call jews as a race considering a race is different in a sense no two races are alike.
In knowing this the orgins of "jews" is something to wonder about, I am not expecting a dragon or anything but when our focus shifts maybe it is not surprising to see a unknown thing of a creature that doesn't really need a name

So if they are a different species then the aliens were here all along!! And indoctrinated all of us
there are many organ harvesting black hidden buisness where people buy replacement organs and stuff them inside their bodies... maybe the atmosphere is not very friendly to jews?
Jews were created by reptiles using their genes to infiltrate other races and destroy human civilizations.

Jews are a separate race, as evidenced by external genetic signs, according to which a Jew can be found among Asians, Whites and blacks, but at the same time a Jew does not belong to any of the above races, since Jews are separate race.

When I see Hollywood actors playing Japanese and African Americans in films, I don't see Japanese and African Americans, but Jews, because very obvious external signs give away these evil humanoids.

They usually have plastic surgery on their nose, but it's still evident.
I most often identify them by the shape of Rat ears.

Some young actors have ears so Ratty, inverted, that you immediately see that this actor is Jew.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back