Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Allergy

bestindigo6661

I suffer from allergy from a very young age.
Whenever I attempt to meditate, or do the breathing exercises, I sneeze, scratch myself, etc., it's so frustrating.
Anybody here suffer from this? do you have a "cure" for the allergy?

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Sometimes allergies are caused by different things. Chemicals, Mold, Dust, Pet Dander, Mites, trees, flowers, plant life, ect. The only thing that I know of is trying to heal that using White-Gold energy.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aling.html

A while back a friend of mine was having problems with allergies. He thought that it was due to trees, bushes and changing of the seasons. He had just moved into a new area so this was a real possibility. After talking to him about it, I suggested that it could be Mold. The house he was staying in was over 100 years old, and therefore a big possibility. Although, new houses can have mold too. All that is needed for a culture to grow is the proper temperature, moisture, and lack of day light. My friend soon moved out of that house, his allergies stopped and he has since returned to normal.

Maybe it's the room you are meditating in?

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 5:08 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Allergy

Whenever I attempt to meditate, or do the breathing exercises, I sneeze, scratch myself, etc., it's so frustrating.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Speaking of allergies,I had a scratch test done a couple of years ago,and it said I was allergic to everything but herbs.Imagine that!LOL
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 2:01 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Allergy

Sometimes allergies are caused by different things. Chemicals, Mold, Dust, Pet Dander, Mites, trees, flowers, plant life, ect. The only thing that I know of is trying to heal that using White-Gold energy.

A while back a friend of mine was having problems with allergies. He thought that it was due to trees, bushes and changing of the seasons. He had just moved into a new area so this was a real possibility. After talking to him about it, I suggested that it could be Mold. The house he was staying in was over 100 years old, and therefore a big possibility. Although, new houses can have mold too. All that is needed for a culture to grow is the proper temperature, moisture, and lack of day light. My friend soon moved out of that house, his allergies stopped and he has since returned to normal.

Hail Father Satan!!
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

It is not the room I meditate in.
I'm allergic to about anything.. I always sneeze, scratch myself, has a runny nose, etc.. It is so frustrating! are you sure white-gold energy can help with Allergy?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Its what I suffer with every Fall.All you can do is find a way to keep meditating,even if its lying down,or you will regret it.Also start sending white/gold energy to the effected area helps.Its what I do. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:08 AM

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

Thanks, I just thought there was a way to "cure" it..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Its what I suffer with every Fall.All you can do is find a way to keep meditating,even if its lying down,or you will regret it.Also start sending white/gold energy to the effected area helps.Its what I do.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 4:08 AM

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]Power meditations and Yoga and breathing exercises will cure it in time I am sure.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]

Any request with healing allergies? Which planetary square/meditation should I do?

My plan was to get myself a dog haha. A friend around the house would be cool. So is there anyway I could cure it with meditation or herbal help.

Honestly I killed some new allergies in 2 days, but they were new. I don't know off hand if that means anything significant. What I did differently was after my meditations for the day, I focused the bioelectricity (or "tinglies") into my organ of choice and affirm "my allergy is cured". Worked the next morning. Not saying you will have the same result, but that's what I did.
Hail Satan! On Aug 16, 2015 1:09 AM, "proudmed@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Any request with healing allergies? Which planetary square/meditation should I do?

My plan was to get myself a dog haha. A friend around the house would be cool. So is there anyway I could cure it with meditation or herbal help.

------------------------------------
Posted by: proudmed@...

Yahoo Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
    https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

High Priestess Maxine said never to own your illnesses. For example don't say "my allergy is cured", say "this allergy is cured"
HAIL SATAN!!

Okay thanks 

HAIL SATAN! 
On Aug 17, 2015, at 11:54 PM, Lamont Green lamontgreen87@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Honestly I killed some new allergies in 2 days, but they were new. I don't know off hand if that means anything significant. What I did differently was after my meditations for the day, I focused the bioelectricity (or "tinglies") into my organ of choice and affirm "my allergy is cured". Worked the next morning. Not saying you will have the same result, but that's what I did.
Hail Satan! On Aug 16, 2015 1:09 AM, "proudmed@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Posted by: proudmed@...

Yahoo Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
    https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back