Pretty interesting that one would have so many accounts and some that i vaguely remember as well. Some were interesting posters and Now they want their account deleted . Pretty interesting indeed. I would wonder what motivation one would have to do such a thing and the timing of this given the present situation of humanity is also intriguing ,but i guess it's a waste of time to think about this so i'll just let it go, unless someone tells me.

Account deletion
You should at least prove these accounts belong to you
0
You should at least prove these accounts belong to you
You should at least prove these accounts belong to you
Well, the behaviour is the same, the user liked creating multiple accounts and troll on them.
Death is the only promise,
so attack life
0
You should at least prove these accounts belong to you
Well, the behaviour is the same, the user liked creating multiple accounts and troll on them.
Pretty interesting that one would have so many accounts and some that i vaguely remember as well. Some were interesting posters and Now they want their account deleted . Pretty interesting indeed. I would wonder what motivation one would have to do such a thing and the timing of this given the present situation of humanity is also intriguing ,but i guess it's a waste of time to think about this so i'll just let it go, unless someone tells me.
The Gods are cleansing the forum, remember? Lol
Now they just be lining up.
0
Pretty interesting that one would have so many accounts and some that i vaguely remember as well. Some were interesting posters and Now they want their account deleted . Pretty interesting indeed. I would wonder what motivation one would have to do such a thing and the timing of this given the present situation of humanity is also intriguing ,but i guess it's a waste of time to think about this so i'll just let it go, unless someone tells me.
The Gods are cleansing the forum, remember? Lol
Now they just be lining up.
Sorry guys, I'm not following up the trolls usually. I mean, I mostly ignore them so I do not know who they are or their stories on the forum lol
0
Sorry guys, I'm not following up the trolls usually. I mean, I mostly ignore them so I do not know who they are or their stories on the forum lol
Oh, you are the one I wrote this topic about.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37149
Someone else thought that it was about them.
0
Oh, you are the one I wrote this topic about.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37149
Someone else thought that it was about them.
You should at least prove these accounts belong to you
You're right, otherwise maybe other members end up banned unfairly
For any Inquiries on Translations matters please message me on the Forums or Vultus Templorum or email me at [email protected]
0
You should at least prove these accounts belong to you
You're right, otherwise maybe other members end up banned unfairly
You're right, otherwise maybe other members end up banned unfairly
Yes that is what I was worried about
0
You're right, otherwise maybe other members end up banned unfairly
Yes that is what I was worried about
This is the targeted message.
Sorry guys, I'm not following up the trolls usually. I mean, I mostly ignore them so I do not know who they are or their stories on the forum lol
It started out as a seemingly benign post regarding books about astral projection so it'd be a fairly easy thread to gloss over in a sea of many.
I ended up seeing it when I got curious what was being discussed in a thread that was accumulating 30-40+ responses at the time and got treated to a load of generic horse shit.
0
Sorry guys, I'm not following up the trolls usually. I mean, I mostly ignore them so I do not know who they are or their stories on the forum lol
It started out as a seemingly benign post regarding books about astral projection so it'd be a fairly easy thread to gloss over in a sea of many.
I ended up seeing it when I got curious what was being discussed in a thread that was accumulating 30-40+ responses at the time and got treated to a load of generic horse shit.
Step 6: ???
Step 7: Profit
:lol: I forgot about that.
0
Step 6: ???
Step 7: Profit
:lol: I forgot about that.
Oh, you are the one I wrote this topic about.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37149Someone else thought that it was about them.
Okay now this person is strange. xD
0
Oh, you are the one I wrote this topic about.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37149Someone else thought that it was about them.
Okay now this person is strange. xD
Lol, ok dude. I'm sure the Ritual will help me become more open to lies. Good riddance I guess. ( if I am remembering your posts correctly ). This reminded me of them lmao.
Psst, don't feed the troll fire. He'll explode from anger and frustration.
My bad, let me get the fire extinguisher just in case.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
0
Lol, ok dude. I'm sure the Ritual will help me become more open to lies. Good riddance I guess. ( if I am remembering your posts correctly ). This reminded me of them lmao.
Psst, don't feed the troll fire. He'll explode from anger and frustration.
My bad, let me get the fire extinguisher just in case.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
So to the HP's I would like to know when my accounts will be deleted since I've been asking for you know a while now
Probably never. They are extremely busy and you are asking them to do a lot more work than you realize. They don't just click one button and the account and all of its comments are gone. They would have to go searching one by one through every comment you ever wrote from multiple different accounts and delete each one individually. Which they just don't have the extra time to waste on all that.
Plus your comments and other people's replies to them are a valuable teaching moment for other people, and this place is basically a school. So there is a value from leaving those comments for people to read later.
0
So to the HP's I would like to know when my accounts will be deleted since I've been asking for you know a while now
Probably never. They are extremely busy and you are asking them to do a lot more work than you realize. They don't just click one button and the account and all of its comments are gone. They would have to go searching one by one through every comment you ever wrote from multiple different accounts and delete each one individually. Which they just don't have the extra time to waste on all that.
Plus your comments and other people's replies to them are a valuable teaching moment for other people, and this place is basically a school. So there is a value from leaving those comments for people to read later.
So to the HP's I would like to know when my accounts will be deleted since I've been asking for you know a while now
since you claimed you know so much, so advanced, why not demonstrate your power and make yourself disappear. So much knowledge yet still asking deletion of a nothing. Project your soul out of this mess that we are, gangsta highness
Temple of Zeus: [email protected]
Secret rituals. Real power. Hall of Osiris: [email protected]
Get Help: VultusHelp
Chat Zevist Exclusive: VultusTemplorum
Contribute to our vision: Vultem
0
So to the HP's I would like to know when my accounts will be deleted since I've been asking for you know a while now
since you claimed you know so much, so advanced, why not demonstrate your power and make yourself disappear. So much knowledge yet still asking deletion of a nothing. Project your soul out of this mess that we are, gangsta highness
Assholes don't have an option
Yes, you certainly don't have one.
Death is the only promise,
so attack life
0
Assholes don't have an option
Yes, you certainly don't have one.
So to the HP's I would like to know when my accounts will be deleted since I've been asking for you know a while now
Probably never. They are extremely busy and you are asking them to do a lot more work than you realize. They don't just click one button and the account and all of its comments are gone. They would have to go searching one by one through every comment you ever wrote from multiple different accounts and delete each one individually. Which they just don't have the extra time to waste on all that.
Plus your comments and other people's replies to them are a valuable teaching moment for other people, and this place is basically a school. So there is a value from leaving those comments for people to read later.
I don't think there is a HP on your name,so get lost,this post was not intended to you.
Its my account so stop talking bullshit.
You keep repeating the same shit every time like it is your mission
If I want to delete my accounts they will be deleted,why don't you just fuck off with your worthless opinions and useless quotes,I don't think they are needed
Hate to break your bubble, but you have no ownership or rulership of the forum. If the admins feel like deleting your accounts, it's their prerogative. If they feel like ignoring you, it's their prerogative too. If it was for me, you'd have an IP-ban, so you stop being a firestarter here.
General Advancement | Body | Mind | Soul
Last update: 27/07/2025 (check later for some links going online)
Apologies if I'm being slow on private messages. I will get back to you at some point.
0
So to the HP's I would like to know when my accounts will be deleted since I've been asking for you know a while now
Probably never. They are extremely busy and you are asking them to do a lot more work than you realize. They don't just click one button and the account and all of its comments are gone. They would have to go searching one by one through every comment you ever wrote from multiple different accounts and delete each one individually. Which they just don't have the extra time to waste on all that.
Plus your comments and other people's replies to them are a valuable teaching moment for other people, and this place is basically a school. So there is a value from leaving those comments for people to read later.
I don't think there is a HP on your name,so get lost,this post was not intended to you.
Its my account so stop talking bullshit.
You keep repeating the same shit every time like it is your mission
If I want to delete my accounts they will be deleted,why don't you just fuck off with your worthless opinions and useless quotes,I don't think they are needed
Hate to break your bubble, but you have no ownership or rulership of the forum. If the admins feel like deleting your accounts, it's their prerogative. If they feel like ignoring you, it's their prerogative too. If it was for me, you'd have an IP-ban, so you stop being a firestarter here.
You know what? I think I might ask for my account to be deleted, just to see if I receive this much attention. :P
FancyMancy feels lonely.
You should be happy, cloudy, that these repliers care so much about you.
0
You know what? I think I might ask for my account to be deleted, just to see if I receive this much attention. :P
FancyMancy feels lonely.
You should be happy, cloudy, that these repliers care so much about you.
Assholes don't have an option
*Reaches for fire extinguisher*
In all seriousness why would they? You're a perfect example of how to not act. :)
0
Assholes don't have an option
*Reaches for fire extinguisher*
In all seriousness why would they? You're a perfect example of how to not act. :)
So to the HP's I would like to know when my accounts will be deleted since I've been asking for you know a while now
Probably never. They are extremely busy and you are asking them to do a lot more work than you realize. They don't just click one button and the account and all of its comments are gone. They would have to go searching one by one through every comment you ever wrote from multiple different accounts and delete each one individually. Which they just don't have the extra time to waste on all that.
Plus your comments and other people's replies to them are a valuable teaching moment for other people, and this place is basically a school. So there is a value from leaving those comments for people to read later.
I don't think there is a HP on your name,so get lost,this post was not intended to you.
Its my account so stop talking bullshit.
You keep repeating the same shit every time like it is your mission
If I want to delete my accounts they will be deleted,why don't you just fuck off with your worthless opinions and useless quotes,I don't think they are needed
The reason I keep saying the same thing about it, is because that is what the situation is. I know how the website works and what they are able to do with it. I've seen Cobra describe this whole process before to someone else who wanted their account deleted. So it is what it is. The process I described is how it works to delete an account and all its comments.
I wouldn't have to keep repeating if you ever listened before, but you don't listen to anyone. You just keep bitching and asking the same questions over and over long after you already got your answer.
Whatever, if you want to just be a crybaby forever, then keep going.
0
So to the HP's I would like to know when my accounts will be deleted since I've been asking for you know a while now
Probably never. They are extremely busy and you are asking them to do a lot more work than you realize. They don't just click one button and the account and all of its comments are gone. They would have to go searching one by one through every comment you ever wrote from multiple different accounts and delete each one individually. Which they just don't have the extra time to waste on all that.
Plus your comments and other people's replies to them are a valuable teaching moment for other people, and this place is basically a school. So there is a value from leaving those comments for people to read later.
I don't think there is a HP on your name,so get lost,this post was not intended to you.
Its my account so stop talking bullshit.
You keep repeating the same shit every time like it is your mission
If I want to delete my accounts they will be deleted,why don't you just fuck off with your worthless opinions and useless quotes,I don't think they are needed
The reason I keep saying the same thing about it, is because that is what the situation is. I know how the website works and what they are able to do with it. I've seen Cobra describe this whole process before to someone else who wanted their account deleted. So it is what it is. The process I described is how it works to delete an account and all its comments.
I wouldn't have to keep repeating if you ever listened before, but you don't listen to anyone. You just keep bitching and asking the same questions over and over long after you already got your answer.
Whatever, if you want to just be a crybaby forever, then keep going.
So to the HP's I would like to know when my accounts will be deleted since I've been asking for you know a while now
Probably never. They are extremely busy and you are asking them to do a lot more work than you realize. They don't just click one button and the account and all of its comments are gone. They would have to go searching one by one through every comment you ever wrote from multiple different accounts and delete each one individually. Which they just don't have the extra time to waste on all that.
Plus your comments and other people's replies to them are a valuable teaching moment for other people, and this place is basically a school. So there is a value from leaving those comments for people to read later.
I don't think there is a HP on your name,so get lost,this post was not intended to you.
Its my account so stop talking bullshit.
You keep repeating the same shit every time like it is your mission
If I want to delete my accounts they will be deleted,why don't you just fuck off with your worthless opinions and useless quotes,I don't think they are needed
Save your insults. It's tiring. Ol Argedco Luciftius was merely making a point. But as usual you took offense. You simply won't learn as it stands. There was another troll that reminds me of you, except you don't write long ass novel-like replies. He didn't get it, and I believe it's appropriate that we all set the crap you spoke, and you learn. But as I said you won't learn. I'm only saying something because of your arrogance and idiocy makes you lash at others that I have a familial relationship. So stop with your lashing out like a child.
0
So to the HP's I would like to know when my accounts will be deleted since I've been asking for you know a while now
Probably never. They are extremely busy and you are asking them to do a lot more work than you realize. They don't just click one button and the account and all of its comments are gone. They would have to go searching one by one through every comment you ever wrote from multiple different accounts and delete each one individually. Which they just don't have the extra time to waste on all that.
Plus your comments and other people's replies to them are a valuable teaching moment for other people, and this place is basically a school. So there is a value from leaving those comments for people to read later.
I don't think there is a HP on your name,so get lost,this post was not intended to you.
Its my account so stop talking bullshit.
You keep repeating the same shit every time like it is your mission
If I want to delete my accounts they will be deleted,why don't you just fuck off with your worthless opinions and useless quotes,I don't think they are needed
Save your insults. It's tiring. Ol Argedco Luciftius was merely making a point. But as usual you took offense. You simply won't learn as it stands. There was another troll that reminds me of you, except you don't write long ass novel-like replies. He didn't get it, and I believe it's appropriate that we all set the crap you spoke, and you learn. But as I said you won't learn. I'm only saying something because of your arrogance and idiocy makes you lash at others that I have a familial relationship. So stop with your lashing out like a child.
