Header Wallpaper

I think this is unfair.

AvatarPhilodikaios2 min to read

Truth be told family one day isn’t a big deal but it’s the principle of the thing. I was banned again and I will maintain that this time I broke no rules, and did no wrong. A Zevist made a statement and I offered a good faith counterpoint, in a honorable debate citing a ritual example. Vult even confirmed it multiple times, and yet that same Zevist did as he has done every time he’s presented with friction. He became defensive, became passive agressive, played the victim, gaslit and painted me as if I was an aggressor, despite even Vult confirming I did no wrong, and despite this everyone rallied to his defense, and I was banned without so much as a moment’s consideration. I have given and give all that I can to this Temple despite severe challenges from the past and other things that have made even basic contributions on my part a titanic effort in some cases, and all this can be easily verified by Zevist Leadership, yet I have persevered and persisted in my loyalty and presence here and with our Gods. I feel that this has been a miscarriage of Justice and I feel I am no longer respected here, nor my deeds.

This Zevist in question is in an advanced position and yet consistently for years he has shown this kind of behavior, ESPECIALLY when conversing with me, and never has he ever been held to account for this (at least from what I’ve seen) this behavior is to be expected from someone who just got here yesterday. This person has been here for years and the pattern has remained and every time it surfaced I note it, clock it, expose it, and then I am vilified for it.

I shall forever remain a true Zevist. No force in the cosmos will remove me from the family of our Gods. I needed to make known my testimony at least.

Memento Mori.

Veni, Vidi, Viki and Above All Keep the Flame, for Lady Vesta is the fire, and she keeps all those that keep Her.

#1

Hello Philodikaios,

Your own ban does not mean that the other party is not guilty of something, and vice versa. Please submit your ban appeal to:

This is the proper place for ban appeals, not here. There, the moderators can review the evidence and case for appeal in more detail.

Second, did you make a report against Epiphany? If you believe he broke a rule, or that you were wrong in some way, please use the report function and direct your complaints to the mods directly.

Thanks

#2

Thank you Sir, I’m sorry for the bluster, I didn’t know we had a specific site or link for this.

Veni, Vidi, Viki and Above All Keep the Flame, for Lady Vesta is the fire, and she keeps all those that keep Her.

#3

I have now submitted a report through the proper channels and respectfully request this thread to be deleted.

Veni, Vidi, Viki and Above All Keep the Flame, for Lady Vesta is the fire, and she keeps all those that keep Her.