Header Wallpaper

About using magic for this

AvatarJupiter1 min to read

Hello there , how s it going ? I was wondering about a thing , I m thinking if I should use square ( Sun to be more specific ) or runes , is it possible to use one of these to attract hot women ? Models to be more specific.

#1
This is the targeted message.

You need to think of what is realistically possible to happen. In order to attract someone, you need to be interacting with them, to be around them, to establish connection and communication with them, this is where a square or a working can help you tremendously and build upon what you have established already. But if there is no possible way for you to establish a contact with the people you want to attract (for example you want you attract someone that you saw on the internet), then this will most likely not going to happen only by doing a working alone, because there is no physical way for the energy to manifest itself. This goes for money/wealth workings and anything else in general.

For any Inquiries on Translations matters please message me on the Forums or Vultus Templorum or email me at [email protected]

#2

I agree with The Alchemist, if there is no physical action to "help" the energy of your working then it may not work. I like to think that you can use energy in creative ways to actually cause a situation in which you get to meet the people you want to meet, and of course, do the lust working or whatever you hace in mind.

But please bear in mind what The Alchemist said, you can do the working but don't expect it to happen if you don't try to open paths physically for the energy to work

Hello there , how s it going ? I was wondering about a thing , I m thinking if I should use square ( Sun to be more specific ) or runes , is it possible to use one of these to attract hot women ? Models to be more specific.