Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About the: Aquarius Age [Back to the Future]

Viego

The Age of Aquarius has begun since a while ago, bringing with it an era of profound change, innovation, and unpredictability. Astrologically, Uranus, the ruler of Aquarius, symbolizes technological revolution, individuality, and electric, chaos even. Uranus is known for disrupting the status quo, and now, with Pluto—often associated with destruction, transformation, and rebirth—entering Aquarius, we can expect that change will come in forms that might be both unsettling and liberating.

Aquarius represents progress and innovation, but with Pluto’s influence, this progress may come at a cost. We are likely to see sweeping transformations, some of which could bring the collapse of existing structures, only for something new to rise from the ashes. Historically, Uranian energy has been the driver of technological breakthroughs, while Pluto brings deep, often painful, transformation. Together, they signal a future where nothing remains as it was.

In 1962, the planets aligned—the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn—all in the sign of Aquarius. This marked the dawn of the “computer age,” and 28 years later, we saw the full manifestation of this as technology took the world by storm, coinciding with Saturn’s cycle. Technology advanced to unprecedented levels in the last century.

gty_edsac_computer_js_150203_16x9_992.jpg
1.jpg

However, during that time, Pluto was not active in Aquarius. Now, Pluto’s presence demands our attention, and this is where things get even more intense. Pluto magnifies the transformative nature of Aquarius, suggesting that the technological advancements of today will not come without deep, often unsettling changes. The combination of Pluto and Uranus creates an atmosphere where society’s very fabric might be altered—not just with the introduction of AI and futuristic technologies, but with the destruction of outdated systems.

AI, a technology that has existed in some form for decades, is now advancing at a pace that we can hardly keep up with. It is far from the simple, linear programming most people assume it to be. Modern AI involves billions of interconnected codes, satellites, and computational power.

People may believe that AI is just a tool, doing what it’s programmed to do. Yet, as we’ve seen, this technology has the capacity to emulate sentience, playing with human intelligence and perception. This means that in the near future, what is real and what is artificially generated will become indistinguishable. We are already witnessing social media, news outlets, and various industries flooded with AI-generated content, much of which blurs the line between reality and simulation.

The future may very well be a dark one, where information is masked, suppressed, and altered. With corporations and governments controlling the narrative, the public may never know what is true. As large companies like Facebook and Google invest heavily in AI, the lines between governmental and corporate control will blur further, leading to a world where the holders of knowledge—and those who manipulate it—wield ultimate power.

This level of AI manipulation can fundamentally disrupt society as we know it, perhaps even leading to the dismantling of current government systems. As the line between reality and artificiality becomes increasingly obscure, the potential for mass confusion and disarray looms large. This is the chaotic, unpredictable energy of Uranus at play, but now, it’s coupled with the transformative, and at times destructive, power of Pluto.

To understand the magnitude of this change, it’s essential to look back at previous Aquarian periods. The last Aquarian era, which aligned with the computer age, radically transformed society. Now, with Pluto in Aquarius, the transformations will be even more profound, affecting not just technology but human consciousness itself.

For those not well-versed in technology, understanding how these systems function is vital. We are in the Age of Aquarius, and the more we understand the technological forces shaping our world, the better equipped we’ll be to navigate this new reality. The divide between ordinary people and those in positions of power will only deepen, but with awareness and knowledge, we can better grasp the profound changes ahead.

In this era, we are faced with rapid advancements—AI, virtual reality, digital implants, and mind-computer interfaces, all of which are emerging faster than ever before. These aren’t just speculative concepts; they are real and already being integrated into society. What we once saw in science fiction is now becoming part of our daily lives. It’s crucial not to underestimate these developments, especially in the coming years, when AI and related technologies will evolve at an exponential rate.

As we reflect on these shifts, we must remember that technology, while powerful, is ultimately created by humans. However, the merging of human consciousness with AI may lead to unforeseen consequences. We are entering uncharted territory, and while some believe these advancements will lead to a brighter future, others fear they may bring about irreversible harm.

In 1962, we saw the birth of the computer age, an era that forever changed the world. Today, with Pluto now influencing Aquarius, we can expect even greater, more dramatic transformations. It’s not just about technological evolution—it’s about the total redefinition of reality, society, and the human experience. We must remain vigilant as we navigate this new era, as the stakes have never been higher.

It's important to recognize that there's a significant difference between the computers of the past and the ones we have today. Back then, they weren't even connected to the internet until that started becoming a thing. It's not just the computers themselves that have developed, but the internet as well. In the early days, there were far fewer users online, but now the numbers have skyrocketed. Everything has expanded: we all have better computers, faster internet connections, and there's a sense of freedom to explore and do practically anything.

However, you must understand that both computers and the internet are far more intelligent and advanced than they used to be. They have dominated, and will continue to dominate, the world. By this, I don't necessarily mean that we'll become slaves to robots or anything like that, but rather that nearly everyone uses a smartphone, and anyone without one is often seen as a misfit. In a way, some fundamental rights and freedoms are being stripped away. There's a clear difference between someone with a phone and internet access and a person in a rural area without those resources, both trying to find a job or information.

The main point I want to stress is that you should trust no one and nothing, especially in today's world. How you interpret this is up to you. I'm not saying don't trust certain individuals, but rather that you need to see things with your own eyes—especially when it comes to the Age of Aquarius and the Information Age. As I mentioned before, everything is going to start changing on a level where I may now be called crazy or accused of pushing conspiracy theories, but once you see things unfolding in real life, you'll understand.

Long version of the video:

Short Version of the video:

Take, for example, the video I shared from the game above, which was created some time ago, long before the rise of AI. It's not about the fictional character, but rather the messages in the video and what they represent. You can't deny the truth when you see with your own eyes what's happening with AI, the direction it's heading, and how it's progressing—especially with AI-generated information. Deepfakes aren't perfect yet, but they are getting better as we speak. And those in control are the ones approving or declining what appears on the internet.

Also there is much more to be told but I can't express it very freely just yet also have a look about this video where some individuals are asking Alexa about why they should vote Trump or not and they receive no answer saying " I can't provide any information on a certain political party or a specific politician" but when asked about a politician it answered with something else, then it was not a problem anymore and that's what I am trying to point out the most from all the above there's the video :

It's not about Trump himself as I am not saying he's the good or bad around here I am just saying that those things should not be ignored as the example above because this will brainwash many people and we will not get closer to our freedom but we will get closer to our own doom if we let things happening.

Aquarius Age is the perfect time for us the "low rank folk" to unite and prove the Leaders that we had enough of their crap and lies and bullshit and it's time to be free, that dose not mean creating more chaos and wards but it means a replacement of more competent leaders with good hearts who are working for the people not against the people , Power belongs to us not to them and everyone shit their pants knowing this that eventually Us humans will eventually say our thoughts but surely it will not be like the Leaders be like : Sure , we understood, sorry for the problem caused we will take action [meaning more lies and nothing happening as per previous many years] and I am referring more globally not to a specific state.

There's way more I would have said and wish that I could have used the technology to spread more information's as such but in a more understandable manner for everyone to read and understand, I am working onto finding a way to use AI offline way such as not being tracked and read by anybody else then I would be able to fully express myself and share more information's then I literally can at the current time , careful while using the Ai as this is observed and watched by the "People".

With the help of our God's we will not fuck up and we will not become a failure race and I am referring to all Humans no matter black, white or asian. We can make a brighter future for yourself , greater then ever before and I mean this, truly. It's time that we do not look in the past with respect and thinking we would never be more advantaged by them or more developed because we striving to achieve the greatest greatness ever dreamed possible , we so lucky to be alive to such times and no matters how though and strange the future might look or whatever it might bring in time do not be afraid and remember that we have the God's by our side therefore do not fear or despair as We are together.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back