Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A small problem I am concerned about

arch_enemy_94

Hello, my dear Brothers and Sisters. As you may know, the moon is in Leo and it is also waxing and it is very close to the full moon. Consequently,yesterday was Sunday so I thought it was the perfect day to begin a 40-day working for wealth, but, unfortunately, I did not have enough spare time so I could work only on my solar plexus chakra vibrating Auhm-Ra and the rune Sol(I have to mention that I perform plan 4, if you remember how it goes). I thought this opportunity was too good not to take advantage of. So, is it ok if I perform only these two steps and then begin on 16th of March(wanning moon in Aquarius)  the part that involves the freeing of the soul and then on 22th of March(waxing moon in Taurus) the steps that involve affirmations about money and inhaling golden energy in my solar plexus chakra?
Thank you and Hail our much beloved Parents Lucifer and Lilith and Brothers, the Gods of Hell!!!

If you want a moon cycle working, you either start at the full moon towards waning in order to free the soul. Money should ideally start on new to full.

Starting in the middle of a phase and just break it from there won't give you much if any benefits.

I may have not understood you correctly.
But ideally you should not be doing two workings at the same time. This is because the energies may clash and prevent the outcome of the working. Wait a few hours in between of the individual workings.

But if it is just for empowerment, well yeah. That will be fine.

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back