I don't recall Zeus being mentioned a lot. How is it we use that name for Satan now?

#76585 Use of Zeus
This is the targeted message.
I don't recall Zeus being mentioned a lot. How is it we use that name for Satan now?
Actually the name Zeus is very important here, just go to the Temple of Zeus site. Also Zeus is part of the four crowned Princes of Hell: Satanas, Zeus, Astarte and Azazel or Apollo
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."- Al-Jilwah
About Zeus: Father Zeus
Account X: @Asphodelium_
Zeus is God, believe in Him
0
I don't recall Zeus being mentioned a lot. How is it we use that name for Satan now?
Actually the name Zeus is very important here, just go to the Temple of Zeus site. Also Zeus is part of the four crowned Princes of Hell: Satanas, Zeus, Astarte and Azazel or Apollo
