Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#353 Feeling inferior to black people on athletics

AskSatanOperator

I am white and exercise regularly and intensely. I consider myself much stronger than the average person, and my body is the only proof I need for that, but I always feel so disheartened when watching athletes compete and realize that all of the teams in football, basketball, running, etc. are dominated by black people. I know they are supposed to be stronger and more grounded, but it just feels like a slap on the face. Like if I have to defend someone from a black person that is at my fitness level I theoretically lose because of race differences. It just doesn't feel fair at all, and it weara me down every time I make progress in my fitness journey. Athleticism is so crucial, it's not just for health, but allows for survival, fight and whether I like it or not, women love it too. Are we white people doomed to be overshadowed by black people in anything that involves physical activity? Like the only examples I can think of where black people don't just smash everyone is swimming and tennis and the latter is probably because it doesn't bring as much fame as basketball or football. Any advice on how to cope with this? And before you say "white people are smarter", true, but that is irrelevant. The difference in intelligence doesn't give much of an edge in the modern world. The gap is not that great either, whereas every top sport has mostly black people competing in it. Hope I'm not being too much of a downer, but it really weighs on my mind. Thanks for reading.

You're focusing on the wrong thing here, worry about your own abilities. You have the tool's here to outperform any "black" athlete with Mar's/Sun square's, runes, qi, etc.

Intelligence actually help's quite a lot in regards to athetics, and a competent understanding of physics and strategy/psychology goes a very long way.

I have a theory that black people "aren't as good" at swimming because they were not really ever a "seafarer" race AFAIK compared to other's.

I am white and exercise regularly and intensely. I consider myself much stronger than the average person, and my body is the only proof I need for that, but I always feel so disheartened when watching athletes compete and realize that all of the teams in football, basketball, running, etc. are dominated by black people. I know they are supposed to be stronger and more grounded, but it just feels like a slap on the face. Like if I have to defend someone from a black person that is at my fitness level I theoretically lose because of race differences. It just doesn't feel fair at all, and it weara me down every time I make progress in my fitness journey. Athleticism is so crucial, it's not just for health, but allows for survival, fight and whether I like it or not, women love it too. Are we white people doomed to be overshadowed by black people in anything that involves physical activity? Like the only examples I can think of where black people don't just smash everyone is swimming and tennis and the latter is probably because it doesn't bring as much fame as basketball or football. Any advice on how to cope with this? And before you say "white people are smarter", true, but that is irrelevant. The difference in intelligence doesn't give much of an edge in the modern world. The gap is not that great either, whereas every top sport has mostly black people competing in it. Hope I'm not being too much of a downer, but it really weighs on my mind. Thanks for reading.
Clearly each race is created with different specific characteristics. Strengths and weaknesses, in which rather than competing to see who is better than the other, one should collaborate and enhance one's characteristics by overcoming one's weaknesses. I cannot think of having the same qualities as another people, I don't even have to have them, it is not required of me.

However, I find it wrong to think that if you are white then you are destined to be inferior to a black person in terms of simple combat. I personally am very short and I am not gigantic, I am "small". In the gym everyone is more gigantic, stronger and more gifted than me.

But I always prove to be much more dangerous than them in terms of martial arts because I focus very little on physical strength, and very much on technique, energetic principles and the location of vital points. Usually others who do not dedicate themselves to combat neglect these aspects and are at a lower level.

Furthermore, it is not even said that my physical condition is a disadvantage: if I am less strong and my impact when I hit is less violent because I am short, I am quicker and faster in hitting vital points because I am short. Etc. And yes, I am Aryan, but in my gym there are also Blacks, very strong ones, and I handle the situation very well.

I also disagree with the fact that intelligence is useless. In my life where my fighting ability was not enough, I defeated my enemies with cunning and ingenuity. There are countless times when they tried to hurt me, but they were not intelligent enough to succeed.

you afraid to be smashed by some nigger while even if their genetics give them strong bodies, there is a limit of how much you can develop your body physically, but advancing spiritually has no limit.

Payops The fuck

you afraid to be smashed by some nigger while even if their genetics give them strong bodies, there is a limit of how much you can develop your body physically, but advancing spiritually has no limit.
Black people's body genetics are not superior to those of whites.
It's inferior

If this is real, it's not a black man trying to create confusion. Then I'll tell you what I think

You don't need to compare yourself with those at the top, are your genetics good? Great, train more and more.

Another thing is that growing in any sport doesn't just depend on your ability.
There are many, many factors behind it, such as your contacts and the wealth that will inevitably open up space.

Many of these players are financed

Black people's body genetics are not superior to those of whites.
It's inferior
While it is true that on average different races have predispositions of certain type what you wrote here is simply ignorant. Not only that, but it reflects badly on the community when people write these kind of things, especially now with the influx of new people. Some might get the wrong idea (has happened countless times in the past as well) and leave the forums. Think twice before posting a message..!

While it is true that on average different races have predispositions of certain type what you wrote here is simply ignorant. Not only that, but it reflects badly on the community when people write these kind of things, especially now with the influx of new people. Some might get the wrong idea (has happened countless times in the past as well) and leave the forums. Think twice before posting a message..!
Soyo

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back