Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#225 I would join you guys if it weren't for this

AskSatanOperator

I've read through your website and I resonate with most of it. What keeps me on the fence about joining Joy of Satan is the fact that you believe in the vacuum of space and the globe earth.

Why is this such a fundamental part of your ideology?

Large bodies of water can't display convexity upon their surface, but this is what the globe earth theory suggests.

The globe earth theory also suggests that a pressure system can exist next to a vacuum, without a solid barrier separating the two.

Both of these claims defy demonstrable physics. And this is barely scratching the surface on all the inconsistencies presented within the glbe earth theory.

The whole globe/space cult is just poisoning the well on all the good information you guys have to offer.

This leads me to my question, which is:

Why is Joy of Satan so attached to the idea that we live on a spinning ball in a vacuum?

Please exit the basement you are living in and see with your own two eyes the curvature of earth. Yes, it is very possible to see for yourself when you are high enough relative to the sea level.

Large bodies of water can't display convexity upon their surface, but this is what the globe earth theory suggests.

The globe earth theory also suggests that a pressure system can exist next to a vacuum, without a solid barrier separating the two.

All of this is because of gravitational pull ...

Both of these claims defy demonstrable physics.

... which can be demonstrated.

Moreover, flat earth defy everything in physics and also in demonstrable physics. Everything about flat Earth have been proven wrong and it's also something that the Xian church pushed.

You are a flat Earther? 😂

But the globe Earth is not a theory at all. It's true. I mean, for fuck's sake see all the photos and videos of Earth taken by satellites, also the testimonies from astronauts hailing from many different countries, and all evidences from space programs. They are all "fake"? Lol

Everyday more confused people come here, also trolls and intentional subverters who just pretend to be uneducated (yes, there are and will be such individuals on this forum!).
"I would join to JoS but..." and "There are a lot of good info here but this and that is not okay and you're wrong..." etc.
If you're really confused and uneducated then I recommend to keep reading everything in our websites and also see the obvious evidences for yourself.

Flat Earth theory is already debunked and anyways Flat Earth theory comes from Bible, it's a jewish hoax.
If the Earth were actually flat, then we would be able to see the same night sky from anywhere on Earth.
But we know that in the Southern Hemisphere it is a completely different sky filled with foreign constellations compared to those that wesee here in the Northern Hemisphere...

Also during the Lunar Eclipse, Earth passes between Moon and Sun and Earth casts its own shadow on the Moon and it is always a circle. Earth casting a circular shadow means Earth is a globe.

And the gravity: "Gravity would feel very different on a flat Earth. A disc world’s center of mass would not be located straight down from most parts of the surface. People on the outer edge of a flat Earth would experience gravity pulling them at a different angle..."

In ancient times people knew well the Earth is a globe. Ancient Greeks, Socrates, Plato, Aristotle all knew that Earth is spherical.

So it is totally pointless to try to argue about this...

What you just said is not part of our ideology, you have been remiss in your research so it seems, rather it's just simple science there is mutch unknown waiting to be discovered, but what can be observed is simply there are forces in the universe or rather wlthe way things interact such as gravity, heavy elements come together followed by lighter ones, iron- nickel - silicon - calcium - all the way to the atmosphere nitrogen oxygen argon carbon dioxide helium methane ozone neon, and because of gravity the elements are attracted to each other from heavy to light so they roughly group in circular shapes, you don't need a degree just go study and return when you are ready or don't return at all.....

When you exit your basement, as Henu the Great has suggested, you can purchase a telescope and then look at the planets such as Mars, Venus, and Saturn and you will note their spherical shape and you should be able to spot the moons of Saturn too. Now, why would these planets be spherical in shape, yet according to your theory, the Earth is flat.

Have you ever seen a sunrise or sunset at a beach where you have an unobstructed view of the horizon? You can visually watch and see the sun come up over the horizon in the case of a sunrise and vice-versa for a sunset.

Whilst you are there, you can calculate how far you can see out to sea in miles, which is the square root of the height of your eye above sea level multiplied by 1.1. Climb a nearby cliff or hill of known elevation and you will note that you'll be able to see further out to sea.

The ancient Greek mathematician, Eratosthenes, in 240BC calculated the circumference of the Earth to an accuracy of 1 percent, by measuring the different length of shadows at the same time on the Summer solstice in the cities of Alexandria and Syrene. He paid someone to accurately pace out and measure the distance between these two cities which he used in his calculation.

The pressure system can be beside the vacuum of space, because of the strong magnetic field from the Earth's magnetosphere. Without this we would loose our atmosphere and life would be over for all of us.

I feel like I could go on and on. Hopefully, you're starting to get the picture.

I cannot actually believe there are human beings ignorant enough to actually believe that Earth is a fucking disk, or a "pancake" as I've heard others say. I mean, for fucks sake LMFAO.

I've read through your website and I resonate with most of it. What keeps me on the fence about joining Joy of Satan is the fact that you believe in the vacuum of space and the globe earth.

Why is this such a fundamental part of your ideology?
I think you got yourself in a little conflict of interests there,
If you resonates alot with JOS then it would benefit you alot if you were to set aside for the moment that which doesn't sit quite well with you and put in practice what you resonate with, especially if that something is insignificant to your own spiritual advancement of which is the MOST FUNDAMENTAL PART of JOS,
This shall only serve as unnecessary distraction for you,
One can only take as much information as one can process so things fall in line eventually,
No one is expecting you to change your mind on the shape of the earth it's really a case of you setting what to prioritize and what not to,,

The church promoted the flat earth theory back in the middle ages...

Imagine that between the 5th and 15th century, people had to go along with it if they didn't wanna get burned at the stake.

You're actually supporting a belief system the enemy made up.

I don't think you depend on the shape of the earth in your life.
Nor does it matter in spiritual Satanism when it comes to progress in meditation practice.

The flat earth is a very simple theory to formulate and believe. The ancients didn't have good enough equipment to know the shape of the earth, so they created theories based on their perspective of reality.
Until some time later this theory was discarded by the Greeks.

This wasn't invented directly by Jews, it's easy to imagine a flat earth when you don't have empiricism. The church adopted this idea because they believed that Jehova would create a simpler world, since humanity was "the center of the universe"

However, today the Christian church recognizes the earth as "round" because religion changes on the basis of science. When the influence of science is too great

(It should be noted that even without sophisticated equipment, Pythagoras, Aristotle and others managed to formulate the theory of a spherical earth.)

What do you think you have to offer us anyway? Why should we need you here if you are dumb enough to believe the jewish lie of a flat Earth?

Even Steve-O from Jackass proved that the Earth is round. He went to Russia, and went up in the back seat of a Russian fighter jet. He went up high enough you can clearly see the Earth is round.

You don't believe the surface of water is convex? Any size amount of water from 1 drop to a large pool all have a slightly convex surface due to surface tension. But this is not why water sticks around the Earth. There is something called Gravity which pulls all things toward the center of the Earth. By the way this same force of Gravity is also why rocks and dirt stay on the ground, instead of floating off into space. I wonder why these dummies always talk about water, but they don't talk about the rocks, or about any other thing on the surface of Earth.

You can see the effect of Gravity on the water on Earth by looking at tides. What do you think tides are? These are water being pulled by the gravity of the moon. And for how much smaller the moon is and how far away it is, its gravity is still strong enough to pull the water up into being high tides. Low tides are areas where the moon is somewhere else, so the water has been pulled away to the other location.

26edac2307c24cc969d6bec7b2dee44e.gif

i-solar-and-lunar-tides.gif

Why is Joy of Satan so attached to the idea that we live on a spinning ball in a vacuum?
Maybe also because space telescopes and satellites tells this is the true reality ?
You need to detach to some mind-blowing theories made to shatter your mind to nuts (like flat-earth, etc.) for excess brainstorming.

I don't think you depend on the shape of the earth in your life.
Nor does it matter in spiritual Satanism when it comes to progress in meditation practice.

The flat earth is a very simple theory to formulate and believe. The ancients didn't have good enough equipment to know the shape of the earth, so they created theories based on their perspective of reality.
Until some time later this theory was discarded by the Greeks.

This wasn't invented directly by Jews, it's easy to imagine a flat earth when you don't have empiricism. The church adopted this idea because they believed that Jehova would create a simpler world, since humanity was "the center of the universe"

However, today the Christian church recognizes the earth as "round" because religion changes on the basis of science. When the influence of science is too great

(It should be noted that even without sophisticated equipment, Pythagoras, Aristotle and others managed to formulate the theory of a spherical earth.)
In the form people believe in it, yes it was obviously invented by the enemy.
There was a good article or sermon about Flat Earth earlier.
It was about how the fake flat Earth theory connects or has to do something with base chakra...

If the Joy of Satan resonates with you, this idea wouldn't stop you. Anyhow, you should be able to detach from this with a little logical research. Just a simple search for Flat Earth Debunked, and you will find information that refutes everything flat earthers say. But honestly. I care little about if you join or not. Joy of Satan isn't for everyone.

consider jumping from this idea of flat earth towards the idea of wondering about unexplored areas on and within the earth. I was reading a book called ‘worlds beyond the poles’ and can say although i can not agree with the full context it draws, there are certain arguments that i managed to contemplate and meditate upon. In any case believe what you want to believe but the earth is certainly NOT a disk and also not a perfect spherical object neither.
I can not say i can relate the earth as a planet even along with the the suggested planets in view (if i was to take a more open view on the matter).

And this is understanding that nasa does lie about their finding involving exploration dimension and always want to aid bs floating videos. One example i wondered is about their technologies and how it can NOT reach deep in to the ocean therefore if we follow the formula of the god THOT "as above so below” then the density beginning from the mesosphere to the exosphere would be able to destroy their technology given they have admitted there are unexplored areas deep in the ocean and even the bermuda triangle. I certainly do NOT believe the flickering lights which some say are starts are are actually satellites (like we are being told). regardless of what people may want to believe considering how most people do not have to directly angle their satellite upwards to receive radio transmission is variable they can not answer if those are indeed satellites, other arguments will delve into distance and so much bs they would have to create to cover up something they don’t want us to know.

I would suggest you don’t take either option no matter who said such and such, most written records are corrupted nowadays learn to see things for yourself instead and ask questions, if your dedicated to satan, you can ask Satan

I believe there are advanced technologies at play here that come from the jews that the nazis were trying to get to and that the current world governments are not really covering the full story on what is really going on above or below our atmosphere. They rather turn things in to a comedy collective foreplay between the two options they offer and televise a group debate which they created. They create such as flat earthers and sphere heads.

This is part if the reason why to ask and formulate your own questions and learn to arrive at your own conclusions. If you become a greedy marketer instead at the instance of finding something great they you will have wasted much more than what you can hope to gain. The problem here is actually greed and advantage by keeping you in a stupid option

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back