So I just made the wallpaper on my phone a rune that I am using and the description of it is there as well will these have some kind of a compounding effect?
Discussion
The Outlaw Torn wrote: So I just made the wallpaper on my phone a rune that I am using and the description of it is there as well will these have some kind of a compounding effect?
Yes, if you let it into your subconscious when you see it, your mind will put energy toward manifesting the rune's characteristics, and that rune will be more amplified when you do magick. As long as you pick "safe" runes, you should be fine even if your mind is not yet very disciplined:
For example, look at TIWAZ's characteristics: "Instills courage and honor. Tyr is the rune of justice. Used for stability and the binding of chaotic energies."
That's what it will do to you if you ingrain it in your subconscious.
However, look at THURISAZ: "Rune of cutting, sharpness, and pain. Brute strength, destructive power of chaos and ruin. Also of death and regeneration, transformation and breaking down barriers. The power of this rune is wild and a strong mind/will is needed to direct it."
You'd want to be careful with ingraining that one on your subconscious, at least until your mind is very strong, as it even warns about in the rune's description. Most of the runes are pretty safe, and a good aura of protection will help keep any unintended problems away, but keep in mind that when you subconsciously empower a rune, you are not giving the energy any specific goal to do, so it will manifest in the easiest way possible, directed mostly by the characteristics of the rune.
Soaring Eagle 666 [JG wrote: " post_id=376036 time=1658274561 user_id=346]
The Outlaw Torn wrote: So I just made the wallpaper on my phone a rune that I am using and the description of it is there as well will these have some kind of a compounding effect?
Yes, if you let it into your subconscious when you see it, your mind will put energy toward manifesting the rune's characteristics, and that rune will be more amplified when you do magick. As long as you pick "safe" runes, you should be fine even if your mind is not yet very disciplined:
For example, look at TIWAZ's characteristics: "Instills courage and honor. Tyr is the rune of justice. Used for stability and the binding of chaotic energies."
That's what it will do to you if you ingrain it in your subconscious.However, look at THURISAZ: "Rune of cutting, sharpness, and pain. Brute strength, destructive power of chaos and ruin. Also of death and regeneration, transformation and breaking down barriers. The power of this rune is wild and a strong mind/will is needed to direct it."
You'd want to be careful with ingraining that one on your subconscious, at least until your mind is very strong, as it even warns about in the rune's description. Most of the runes are pretty safe, and a good aura of protection will help keep any unintended problems away, but keep in mind that when you subconsciously empower a rune, you are not giving the energy any specific goal to do, so it will manifest in the easiest way possible, directed mostly by the characteristics of the rune.
But I am also programming the rune positively to begin with so I hope this would effect positively as well.
The Outlaw Torn wrote: Soaring Eagle 666 [JG wrote: " post_id=376036 time=1658274561 user_id=346]
But I am also programming the rune positively to begin with so I hope this would effect positively as well.
Yes, definitely! You didn't mention that part. If you program the rune, then it's just like any other magick where your conscious mind directs your subconscious mind, which actually directs the energy and does the magick.
I don't think anyone has straight up distilled asked this question I've seen it before but people gave vague answers like if you create with the rune i.e. raise it, program it to make it do stuff through directing eventually, it occurs.
But if the Medical Symbol has Hagl usually in blue or shades of blue or as certain companies out of their own open-sourceness of the Runes color it differently.
Does that mean if we are in a certain process consciously which incurs a subconscious effect. Does that mean to a degree Hagl runes on Ambulances or Medical facilities or even medicinal bottle labels.
Does that mean there is a subconscious effect Hagl and particularly the Blue spectrum of color effect?
In other words does the mere drawing or artwork or decal or scribed down symbol of the Hagl affect reality?
Are we programming the doom effect on our own medicinal and spiritual medicinal properties? i.e. affect not just the physical and mental but the spiritual as well.
Another good is the Nero/Nuclear Disarmament[ND] memes. The hippie/peace symbol is a symbled used by the hippies and so-called Symbol of Nero. But if both are Zigla in eternal binding to eternal destruction.
Then does that mean the hippies destroyed themselves or were more open to destruction by wearing a baneful rune that subconsciously and through the new age and drug practices of psycho-attunement bled over into reality. For example the hippies might have popped up in the mid-late 50s and height of 60s but in essence except a few that never left the 60s, the 70s revolution came especially the disco revolution and just DESTROYED all the hippies left towing around the good old times of the 60s.
Is this zigla/circle a parameter of creating a cycle of destruction?
Are we in essence mis-using runic technology by the subtly of the minds of people? in this case baneful effect?
slyscorpion wrote: I put this as a phone wallpaper in response to your question. I feel it a little. It gives good vibes. [redacted]
Really beautiful, thank you for sharing.
Shadowcat wrote: ...
Can you make it a Tiwaz, but with the symbolism of Andras?
Do you do digital work or drawing?
MaRa666 wrote: slyscorpion wrote: I put this as a phone wallpaper in response to your question. I feel it a little. It gives good vibes. [redacted]
Really beautiful, thank you for sharing.
There are a few others on Google and related image search sites too if anyone wants to look at various ones. Also In wallpaper you can edit eaisly out the edges parts too which I did.
I do like this one though I am keeping it for awhile.
Shadowcat wrote: ...
It is one of my favourites, but it is a pity that the sigil is a bit crooked.
I tried to recreate it.

Shadowcat wrote: I was actually wondering what program you used for this? Maybe you could teach me a thing or two about digital art :P. it's pretty neat, and I am not the most computer savvy :lol:
I used canva, chose the empty poster template (the size of the sheet).
I inserted the images I downloaded from the internet and put everything together to form the new image.
For the images I use, e.g. swords, I usually look for a png image and then go to a site that removes the backgrounds automatically, so I have the image ready for canva.
Veritá_666 wrote: Here an example:
This was a good and true example. 8-) 8-)
At the same time very funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

