Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Divine Purpose & Spiritual Warfare Schedule - April 17 to May 1st

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Joined
Sep 19, 2017
Messages
11,025
Website
joyofsatan.org
Over the years my striving for practicality, helping others, and essentially fulfilling one's purpose towards Satan's people, can have an effect on someone, but also beautiful outcomes. There is growth, and there is power.

The enemy knows your value, my value, Satan's Power, and the power of this place. They see the potential that you do not, and I have seen it flashed in my mind as a revelation from Satan.

They have been closely watching this place from infancy, rising from an irrelevant place, against all odds, straight into their face. It keeps going. Imposters have came and went, and the grain has been fined many times over here, but it still keeps going and going.

In their position, one would be worried highly. And they have every right to be worried.

Looking back the fact that I made this happen, organized a spiritual army, and the fact that we are here and have much more ahead of us [the past will look small in comparisson] shows me this clearly: There is a Divine Satanic Mission for this place, encompassing us all.

Those before me served the same Divine Purpose, but the amount of which they were filled with it, was ranging. Every soul of Satan has access to the great well, the extent of reception is up to someone.

Everyone feels the well that pulls the souls that belong to Satan like flower towards the light. One has to choose to receive.

It cannot be toppled, it cannot be conquered. I've observed this through numerous occasions. Petty idiots and people who don't even understand what is going on. I've seen a lot of petty and small people here. They vanished, others, were quickly disposed. They believe it was "themselves" doing that, but the Gods have ways.

They were never in contact with the Great Power of the Gods, or Satan. They shrunk and shrunk like rotting figs...

Few I have seen however become Champions in this place. As Satan states clearly in the Al Jilwah, he has the control of the leaders and the generations of people. Satan has weeded out much dross from this place, and everytime, it arises higher like a rectified diamond with less and less defects.

Others were led where few can even imagine. Their loyalty has been rewarded. "With Rewards that I alone know".

Over the years I also had to deal, and in effect associate, with many lesser than's, weaklings, and in particular people who have had nothing internal to offer. Satanism before HPS Maxine was a mental asylum of jews, and before me, a weak irrelevant force. The enemy only came to our place of dwelling to slander us, infiltrate, and so on.

Satan was given no respect. The same old methods and claims about Satan were always present. The blind lead the blind, and the botched increased exponentially the botched. The curse of the enemy was manifest on Satan's dwelling.

Praised be and glory to those who have been removing these, absolving our lord like Enki was healed from his illness, for you will be partakers and receivers of power, in his great gathering.

Generally, I retain lower tones because primarily I believe in power, and not in idle things. Power is felt, and not spoken. What all my enemies have to say about the situation is that they have all failed and been subverted, up until this day. They learn the harder the more they try to go against this place.

I've held my Thermopylae like Leonidas, and I have drove them all down to the soil, with my beloved Spartans.

The enemy despite of their grandiosity, is of poor spirit, and even poorer mind. Their poor mind and understanding cannot fathom how the will of the Vatican, the Rabbinate, some kosher idiots, many traitors, and so many others, has simply been defeated by the will of one man, or a group as small as this.

They are losing their mind and their patience that this is even happening. Desperation, losers and failures, running from all sides. Satan is Rising and what will they do?

Satan has been first for me and I have allowed him to dwell in my minds and thoughts. He is the Prince of Power. Many have come "across" this place, but few have hung like Odin in the tree of self sacrifice to see the ultimate power that beckons on the other end of the line. I have.

This allowed me to step on all those irrelevant ones, empower all the relevant ones, uplift people, keep the motivated and those who want to harm us, were always foiled and kept at bay. I have received the mission from Satan in my own hands, because I held His Name firmly up, while many others were not up to do that.

HPS Maxine has been very humble through all of this, and possibly so, more than necessary. She wanted to appeal more to the Gods than she wanted to appeal to humans, as she was drawn closer to them than she was drawn towards "humans". I couldn't fathom on her side why she had to be that humble, her humbleness did also humble me.

Indeed, I believed this was a mistake, she spoke the loudest on her silence and her works. When jews will write in their cursed books about their greatest sores, she has rose to that Pantheon. We are to reassure this list keeps growing!

We will enter an era of total warfare now, and it's manifesting physically. Decades in the work, the enemy is working to remove freedoms and oppress mankind, destroy our culture, and just shrink humanity. The Rituals that will be given henceforth, will improve all your lives. Additionally, they will revitalize and rewire what has been broken before, and the "Shattered Vessel" of Satan, which are many of the people here.

Many people do not understand what power is or how much power Satan and the Gods possess. One most studied Rabbi, was describing the "Spirit of Egypt" in a material I undug. The material explained how Pharaohs and other advanced souls from the past, had power to "Move the Earth". Hitler was an example like this.

If one wants to rise to this level, "we have also moved the earth", with adherence and group practice, we can do it. Others may not want to rise to higher levels of power, and will ignore this. Take this once in a lifetime opportunity and join the warfare right now, before it is too late.

HPS Maxine has opened the tombstone for the enemy, and that opened with the Final RTR. People will not understand her value right now, but will in the future. One has to build on the previous achievements, and we have a way to go in accomplishment of even more power.

We are nowhere to where we will be in the future. One might have a grasp of it, but not everyone sees this as clearly as I do. We will get there.

The material the enemy has published, their exposure, major mistakes, and other failures, will keep stacking as they go. As their power increases on the material level, and their oppression increases, so will their spiritual power dwindle, and their foundation will collapse. And in the end, they will fall.

They will not believe that this even happened, but it is going to happen. And it will happen from the Souls Satan has appointed for this task. The overwhelming power of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Greece and Sumer will be upon them, and they will experience their end. Cush and Canaan will crush them, Rome will hit them, and the Dragons of Europe will descend on them...

These only to name a few that the jews always obsess about. The metaphor here is spiritual, for all of us.

For now, until this schedule is concluded, we will remain on the already known rituals. After this, there will be publication of other things, which will be of extreme importance. Everyone will be updated.

Now, as everyone can understand, the situation demands for those Rituals below. However due to the fact most people cannot see higher levels yet [but can have premonitions of these], these are not only viable physically, but astrally.

There are many non-events and false events that are only there to manufacture fake problems and nonsense attention, to waste energy. It is advisable people do not engage into this taunting. Remain focused and stay on line with the general superpower of the group instead, for maximum impact.

It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them.

Our order advances higher, we become stronger, ever more powerful.

There are also those who are invited to join, by any other organization, people who may be individuals, or anyone else who is in understanding of the high importance of this task, to participate in the annihilation of the enemy.

We have a duty towards this world to uphold and the tyranny of the enemy must not pass, but come to pass.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Below the Schedule:

17 to 1st of May. FRTR, Communications, Race Awakening Ritual

_____

Important Notes:

The above schedule is very simple. After this, we will allow a period for resonate and move on to other things shortly after.

April 20th is to be put special attention on this schedule. Specific higher and advanced individuals will be doing specific works on this date from our side. Even other Pagans are joining on this date, and that is positive.

The power date of Hitler's birthday is extremely important and should be utilized as a day of maximum force.

_____

Links:

Final RTR:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
2 in 1 Paintable Ritual by Soaring Eagle - https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181746id_/https://eager-meninsky-9ce80b.netlify.app/

Tetragrammaton Killing Ritual:

The Webpage: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/SHITHEY.html
The Official Post: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=47794
Paintable Version: Refer above, the link contains both the Final AND the Tetragrammaton destruction ritual.

Race Awakening Ritual [Blacks And Whites]:

White Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

Black Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf

Communications RTR

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Oddly enough.
I decided last night to read the Al-Jilwah again every morning how I used to before.
And now we have this. I have been really sick for a while sticking to a couple of RTRs a day.
I will pick myself up and begin again.

Hail Satan
 
Usthepeople666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Oddly enough.
I decided last night to read the Al-Jilwah again every morning how I used to before.
And now we have this. I have been really sick for a while sticking to a couple of RTRs a day.
I will pick myself up and begin again.

Hail Satan

It is advisable you seriously do the removing curses and directing these back at the enemy. This will handle whatever negative sent to you by the enemy.

Protection is also to be ramped up.

In regards to sickness do check your chart for adverse transits, and also do daily yoga. It will help you pass.
 
Blitzkreig said:
Wow, talk about an inspiring post. Also, did I misread or did HPHC add some lines from when I first read?

I re-copied my draft to ensure there are no errors, links work etc. It's all fine I believe now.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Usthepeople666 said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Oddly enough.
I decided last night to read the Al-Jilwah again every morning how I used to before.
And now we have this. I have been really sick for a while sticking to a couple of RTRs a day.
I will pick myself up and begin again.

Hail Satan

It is advisable you seriously do the removing curses and directing these back at the enemy. This will handle whatever negative sent to you by the enemy.

Protection is also to be ramped up.

In regards to sickness do check your chart for adverse transits, and also do daily yoga. It will help you pass.

Yes I do. Thank You.
Its the Vid.
So many years so KY, HY, pranayama etc are helping me recover smoothly.
 
Nice to see another schelude still it's weird to see how smaller is but i am still happy, well good luck everyone!
 
Our divine purpose, is beautiful. Serving the gods is extremely beautiful.

We are crushing the enemy and we will be resolute in handing them their destruction they fully deserve for what they have done.

We will succeed, we will, like serpents, continue to rise in power, knowledge and wisdom, in the face of challenges that present themselves to us.

We are like metal, that is being carefully tempered, and we are a sharp, reliable blade, delivering justice into this realm. Satan and the gods our guiding force.

Let the gods wave their hands over us, let us all continue to work together, as we are loyal in spirit, and power of satan is within us.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES OF HELL!

HAIL TO US, OUR MINISTRY, AND LET US PROCEED, TO VICTORY!!
 
Thank you very very very much commander!

I was thinking about the communication ritual intensely yesterday and not so much today. I heard my own voice in my head vibrate the words while i was busy doing work.
 
The Reverse Tetragrammaton ritual is in this link in the Joy of Satan folder. There is also a file that is the Final RTR and Reverse Tetragrammaton together. If you print it double sided, you get both rituals on one paper. There is also the Race Awakening in there. In the RTR folder, there is the Communication RTR.
https://mega.nz/folder/TMMzxYIT#2RHnCQWzXdpqVtjNvSow0w
 
I'll join the schedule as usual and I'm pretty excited about the new rituals we will do. I want to become even stronger so I can help more, I hope next years I will be more advanced, I have to be stronger, this world needs powerful SS's.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
April 20th is to be put special attention on this schedule. Specific higher and advanced individuals will be doing specific works on this date from our side. Even other Pagans are joining on this date, and that is positive.
About the 20th, what of the rituals should we do more? The race awakening or the Frtr?
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Restoring communications..
Project veritas was just banned on Twitter for no reason, now the owner James O’Keefe has started a lawsuit against them. Let’s hope this helps out. He has done great work in exposing the enemy and their media.
 
How often are the RTR rituals 9x or more to be done, how many repetitions or more are to be done, is it every 2 hours through the EvilGoy RTR timer? Any advice on how to improve the workings on the RTR, power meditations is one thing and void meditation being another, is there anything else I may need to keep in mind and to follow through with?
 
It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them.

Those words sounded to me like the words of Father Satan Himself.

Thank you Master Cobra.
 
Not to be pointlessly speculative, but the way you write is different to how it used to be, as if you have achieved a new evolution in consciousness recently. This was extremely profound and inspiring.

Hail Satan!
Hail High Priest HoodedCobra666!
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Below the Schedule:
17 to 1st of May. FRTR, Communications, Race Awakening Ritual

May I ask something about this schedule?

Can I do FRTR + Communications one day and FRTR + Race Awakening Ritual the other day? What I mean is that in the last schedule doing all of them even once (9 reps) made me feel relaxed but also so tired that I fell asleep after them and I couldn't do anything else because I felt exhausted. Since then I am doing FRTR daily (there are sometimes exceptional days) but I am not sure if I would feel drained after those three again. So, if I feel really tired while doing, can I just do two of them?
 
I will stick to this schedule and won't miss a day!!

Hail Satan Forever!!
Hail Hitler!!
Hail Hps Maxine!!
Hail HP Hooded Cobra!!
 
Thank you Satan and all the Gods & Goddesses

Special Thanks to Hitler

Praised be our honorable leaders HoodedCobra & Maxine and of course the other clergy

And lastly all of our honorable brothers and sisters in arms. <3
 
Hmm interesting I never realized that on Hitlers birthday was one of my favorite energy times of the entire year. I didn't put two and two together. Well anyways sun conjunct Mirach star (one of my favorite ones I even invoked it before) I always liked the energy of that one of the best times of the year I thought every year. I would celebrate it by going outside and being in nature kind of instinctively I felt there was something special about this time. I think this is interesting.

For the record with the power date thing I think this means Sun 0 Taurus. For some people a lot of that will be on the 19th like me. Hitlers Sun is at 0 Taurus. So if you want to be correct so far as the Astrology of things this would be it.

Oh and I never did realize this even was a power date at all or I would have started money workings or something each year on it.
 
I feel warm all over after reading this, especially now with the realisation that I get to celebrate Hitler’s birthday for the first time this year.
 
You always know how to make a motivational post!

Im going to enjoy doing this schedule.

As per usual any non Whites/Blacks can do more of the other rituals posted instead or if you wish you can do the Racial Awakening ritual but rephrase the affirmation slightly. For example in the White ritual instead of our White children, you can say their White children. I myself have skipped the prayers in the beginning and just go straight for the vibrations in the past.

Let's do this!

Hail Satan

Hail the Gods

Hail Maxine

Hail Hooded Cobra
 
A question. Instead of carving in wood or writing in blood on paper, can I draw the runes and Yantras for the Race awakening rituals on paint or similar applications,more so since I'm Asian?
 
Satanic_truth88 said:
Not to be pointlessly speculative, but the way you write is different to how it used to be, as if you have achieved a new evolution in consciousness recently. This was extremely profound and inspiring.

Hail Satan!
Hail High Priest HoodedCobra666!
That was exactly what i was thinking haha
 
luis said:
I'll join the schedule as usual and I'm pretty excited about the new rituals we will do. I want to become even stronger so I can help more, I hope next years I will be more advanced, I have to be stronger, this world needs powerful SS's.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
April 20th is to be put special attention on this schedule. Specific higher and advanced individuals will be doing specific works on this date from our side. Even other Pagans are joining on this date, and that is positive.
About the 20th, what of the rituals should we do more? The race awakening or the Frtr?

Race awakening is priority for this date. It must be done with heart and mind.
 
I hope we get a longer break after this one, I'm about ready to spiritually collapse :cry:
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
I'll join the schedule as usual and I'm pretty excited about the new rituals we will do. I want to become even stronger so I can help more, I hope next years I will be more advanced, I have to be stronger, this world needs powerful SS's.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
April 20th is to be put special attention on this schedule. Specific higher and advanced individuals will be doing specific works on this date from our side. Even other Pagans are joining on this date, and that is positive.
About the 20th, what of the rituals should we do more? The race awakening or the Frtr?

Race awakening is priority for this date. It must be done with heart and mind.
I understand, thank you. I will make sure to do it as much as I can.
 
Jax911 said:
A question. Instead of carving in wood or writing in blood on paper, can I draw the runes and Yantras for the Race awakening rituals on paint or similar applications,more so since I'm Asian?
Asians should prioritize f-rtr + tetra.
 
jrvan said:
I hope we get a longer break after this one, I'm about ready to spiritually collapse :cry:

You are pushing yourself and that is negative. This is not what we are aiming for here.

One should go at their pace and not lose control. Losing control can be detrimental.

If one reaches this territory, you pull back, take some time off, recharge and go again.

But yes, after this there will be a settlement period so everyone can recharge.
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
jrvan said:
I hope we get a longer break after this one, I'm about ready to spiritually collapse :cry:

You are pushing yourself and that is negative. This is not what we are aiming for here.

One should go at their pace and not lose control. Losing control can be detrimental.

If one reaches this territory, you pull back, take some time off, recharge and go again.

But yes, after this there will be a settlement period so everyone can recharge.

I had to for a few days at the end of the schedule. It was the first time I have missed a day of the FRTR since I started doing it, and I felt bad about that. But I was just too tired at night, and I had to get my sleep schedule back on track so I could recover. I was a little shocked when I saw the new schedule a few days earlier than I expected.

Nevertheless, I should be able to make do with the amount of sleep and recovery I've gained so far. Things are mostly back on track for me now.
 
Please excuse me, High Priest. I didn't mean to be so selfish. I'll be fine. I also echo the sentiments of Blitzkreig, this is definitely a glorious post. You really felt fired up while typing this from what I can tell.
 
I am grateful to you for the informative,motivating information you share and for helping me remember what our ultimate goal is every day. I am honored to fight for the devil father and our God / Goddesses, and I look forward to attacking the enemy stronger.

...HAIL SATAN...
 
This is one of the most exceptional and beautiful Sermons I have ever read. Thank you very much Commander!
 
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Over the years my striving for practicality, helping others, and essentially fulfilling one's purpose towards Satan's people, can have an effect on someone, but also beautiful outcomes. There is growth, and there is power.

The enemy knows your value, my value, Satan's Power, and the power of this place. They see the potential that you do not, and I have seen it flashed in my mind as a revelation from Satan.

They have been closely watching this place from infancy, rising from an irrelevant place, against all odds, straight into their face. It keeps going. Imposters have came and went, and the grain has been fined many times over here, but it still keeps going and going.

In their position, one would be worried highly. And they have every right to be worried.

Looking back the fact that I made this happen, organized a spiritual army, and the fact that we are here and have much more ahead of us [the past will look small in comparisson] shows me this clearly: There is a Divine Satanic Mission for this place, encompassing us all.

Those before me served the same Divine Purpose, but the amount of which they were filled with it, was ranging. Every soul of Satan has access to the great well, the extent of reception is up to someone.

Everyone feels the well that pulls the souls that belong to Satan like flower towards the light. One has to choose to receive.

It cannot be toppled, it cannot be conquered. I've observed this through numerous occasions. Petty idiots and people who don't even understand what is going on. I've seen a lot of petty and small people here. They vanished, others, were quickly disposed. They believe it was "themselves" doing that, but the Gods have ways.

They were never in contact with the Great Power of the Gods, or Satan. They shrunk and shrunk like rotting figs...

Few I have seen however become Champions in this place. As Satan states clearly in the Al Jilwah, he has the control of the leaders and the generations of people. Satan has weeded out much dross from this place, and everytime, it arises higher like a rectified diamond with less and less defects.

Others were led where few can even imagine. Their loyalty has been rewarded. "With Rewards that I alone know".

Over the years I also had to deal, and in effect associate, with many lesser than's, weaklings, and in particular people who have had nothing internal to offer. Satanism before HPS Maxine was a mental asylum of jews, and before me, a weak irrelevant force. The enemy only came to our place of dwelling to slander us, infiltrate, and so on.

Satan was given no respect. The same old methods and claims about Satan were always present. The blind lead the blind, and the botched increased exponentially the botched. The curse of the enemy was manifest on Satan's dwelling.

Praised be and glory to those who have been removing these, absolving our lord like Enki was healed from his illness, for you will be partakers and receivers of power, in his great gathering.

Generally, I retain lower tones because primarily I believe in power, and not in idle things. Power is felt, and not spoken. What all my enemies have to say about the situation is that they have all failed and been subverted, up until this day. They learn the harder the more they try to go against this place.

I've held my Thermopylae like Leonidas, and I have drove them all down to the soil, with my beloved Spartans.

The enemy despite of their grandiosity, is of poor spirit, and even poorer mind. Their poor mind and understanding cannot fathom how the will of the Vatican, the Rabbinate, some kosher idiots, many traitors, and so many others, has simply been defeated by the will of one man, or a group as small as this.

They are losing their mind and their patience that this is even happening. Desperation, losers and failures, running from all sides. Satan is Rising and what will they do?

Satan has been first for me and I have allowed him to dwell in my minds and thoughts. He is the Prince of Power. Many have come "across" this place, but few have hung like Odin in the tree of self sacrifice to see the ultimate power that beckons on the other end of the line. I have.

This allowed me to step on all those irrelevant ones, empower all the relevant ones, uplift people, keep the motivated and those who want to harm us, were always foiled and kept at bay. I have received the mission from Satan in my own hands, because I held His Name firmly up, while many others were not up to do that.

HPS Maxine has been very humble through all of this, and possibly so, more than necessary. She wanted to appeal more to the Gods than she wanted to appeal to humans, as she was drawn closer to them than she was drawn towards "humans". I couldn't fathom on her side why she had to be that humble, her humbleness did also humble me.

Indeed, I believed this was a mistake, she spoke the loudest on her silence and her works. When jews will write in their cursed books about their greatest sores, she has rose to that Pantheon. We are to reassure this list keeps growing!

We will enter an era of total warfare now, and it's manifesting physically. Decades in the work, the enemy is working to remove freedoms and oppress mankind, destroy our culture, and just shrink humanity. The Rituals that will be given henceforth, will improve all your lives. Additionally, they will revitalize and rewire what has been broken before, and the "Shattered Vessel" of Satan, which are many of the people here.

Many people do not understand what power is or how much power Satan and the Gods possess. One most studied Rabbi, was describing the "Spirit of Egypt" in a material I undug. The material explained how Pharaohs and other advanced souls from the past, had power to "Move the Earth". Hitler was an example like this.

If one wants to rise to this level, "we have also moved the earth", with adherence and group practice, we can do it. Others may not want to rise to higher levels of power, and will ignore this. Take this once in a lifetime opportunity and join the warfare right now, before it is too late.

HPS Maxine has opened the tombstone for the enemy, and that opened with the Final RTR. People will not understand her value right now, but will in the future. One has to build on the previous achievements, and we have a way to go in accomplishment of even more power.

We are nowhere to where we will be in the future. One might have a grasp of it, but not everyone sees this as clearly as I do. We will get there.

The material the enemy has published, their exposure, major mistakes, and other failures, will keep stacking as they go. As their power increases on the material level, and their oppression increases, so will their spiritual power dwindle, and their foundation will collapse. And in the end, they will fall.

They will not believe that this even happened, but it is going to happen. And it will happen from the Souls Satan has appointed for this task. The overwhelming power of Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Greece and Sumer will be upon them, and they will experience their end. Cush and Canaan will crush them, Rome will hit them, and the Dragons of Europe will descend on them...

These only to name a few that the jews always obsess about. The metaphor here is spiritual, for all of us.

For now, until this schedule is concluded, we will remain on the already known rituals. After this, there will be publication of other things, which will be of extreme importance. Everyone will be updated.

Now, as everyone can understand, the situation demands for those Rituals below. However due to the fact most people cannot see higher levels yet [but can have premonitions of these], these are not only viable physically, but astrally.

There are many non-events and false events that are only there to manufacture fake problems and nonsense attention, to waste energy. It is advisable people do not engage into this taunting. Remain focused and stay on line with the general superpower of the group instead, for maximum impact.

It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them.

Our order advances higher, we become stronger, ever more powerful.

There are also those who are invited to join, by any other organization, people who may be individuals, or anyone else who is in understanding of the high importance of this task, to participate in the annihilation of the enemy.

We have a duty towards this world to uphold and the tyranny of the enemy must not pass, but come to pass.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Below the Schedule:

17 to 1st of May. FRTR, Communications, Race Awakening Ritual

_____

Important Notes:

The above schedule is very simple. After this, we will allow a period for resonate and move on to other things shortly after.

April 20th is to be put special attention on this schedule. Specific higher and advanced individuals will be doing specific works on this date from our side. Even other Pagans are joining on this date, and that is positive.

The power date of Hitler's birthday is extremely important and should be utilized as a day of maximum force.

_____

Links:

Final RTR:

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html
2 in 1 Paintable Ritual by Soaring Eagle - https://web.archive.org/web/20201212181746id_/https://eager-meninsky-9ce80b.netlify.app/

Tetragrammaton Killing Ritual:

The Webpage: https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/SHITHEY.html
The Official Post: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=47794
Paintable Version: Refer above, the link contains both the Final AND the Tetragrammaton destruction ritual.

Race Awakening Ritual [Blacks And Whites]:

White Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

Black Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf

Communications RTR

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/11_9_Ritual.html

Very inspiring post. I knew the schedule would come today! When I saw that flash of lighting when I told the Gods I was hoping for extra time off for our schedule guess what I got it! Working less hours today and am off tomarrow.

Cush and Canaan will crush them, Rome will hit them, and the Dragons of Europe will descend on them...
Both of the ancestral lands of my mother and father. Of Europe and present day canaan have been ravaged by jews and we will have revenge!
The hurt train is coming!
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top