Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Ol argedco luciftias said:
LucianxS said:
Ok so this is the 2nd night when this happens. It's like a ball of light and it has like a green-white colour.The thing is I can see it only with my phone camera and it always stays near my desk.Also this night I heard strange sounds that I can't explain from that desk.Recently I asked Satan for help and today I received the answer and it all points that desk.What do you think is that? :cry:
Infrared and Ultraviolet lights can't be seen by our eyes, but they can be seen by digital cameras and then we can see on the screen that there is a light there. Take your television remote, look at the end of it through your camera, and push some buttons. You'll see the lights flashing on the end of the remote that you have never seen with just your eyes, because remotes use ultraviolet light. Security cameras are usually made to see in the dark and the way they do this is surrounding the camera with bright infrared led lights. The camera sees the bright infrared lights lighting up the area, but people can't see it with our eyes. So look through your camera at what the light is coming from and see what is really making it.

Or it's a ghost! :eek: :shock:

Except it probably ain't a ghost, probably just a light.
Oh thank you and sorry for the waste of time:))

ok sorry for asking so many questions these days :(
But I have a last question wich is pretty dumb.I read about all the runes and I learned what every rune does but I don't understand how to apply them for me and send them to someone and I searched but I still don't get where it shows how to do it
Can someone explain to me or send me a link?
Thank you :D :)

Hey guys, i have som questions again and i have this comment will not take to much to appear on the forum.
What i want to know is if someone its dedicated but didnt begin to meditate for a few years and ignoring satanism without going to christianity it can still be by Satan side by beginning to meditate?!
And one more, who is Adramelech...? A girl who look like a jew at face but scream that he is one of us has tell me that she feels that this one is her demon guardian or something. Thx you for your attention, the answers at the first question will help me understanding something about Satan and dedication because i see it as a ''citizenship'' for being a true gentile, if you meditate of course.

LucianxS said:
NinRick said:
LucianxS said:
Is there any way that I could erase the memory of a person? Someone saw me doing the rtr but I didn't stop and I'm afraid she will tell other people.We also go in the same school so if she tells someone the word will go fast and I'm kinda scared about it :shock: . I just want to erase that part. Or maybe make her forget about it and not erase it
Thank you :D

Hypnosis but I do not think you can pull that off if she caught you red-handed xD

Maybe just try to speak to her?
Or even if she tells everyone in school, do you really think that everyone would believe her? xD
Just say something to play it off.
Thank you I will talk to her today:)
Don't talk to her just ignore it and deny it. Act like it never happened.

But I have a last question wich is pretty dumb.I read about all the runes and I learned what every rune does but I don't understand how to apply them for me and send them to someone and I searched but I still don't get where it shows how to do it

LucianxS said:

I am not too sure about that, but I think that you are quite new to SS.
Maybe just try to advance, meditate each day and do the final RTRs.
Grow strong and magick will get easier. I am abit over a year in and I am quite happy witj my magic results.

However do not limit yourself if you really want to just klick the youtubf link in my signiture. Its Aldrick Strickland‘s youtubechannel. There you can find how to properly vibrate each rune. For each rune you will find a separate video.

Weassel said:
Hey guys, i have some questions again and i have this comment will not take too much to appear on the forum.
What i want to know is if someone is dedicated but didnt begin to meditate for a few years and ignoring satanism without going to christianity it can still be by Satan side by beginning to meditate?!
Yes. Satan knows that some people get distracted or don't take some things seriously at first. But he still cares about you and he still wants you to do your best now. Just do your best with the meditations now and make it happen. Actions are better than words, so do it.

LucianxS said:
NinRick said:
Hypnosis but I do not think you can pull that off if she caught you red-handed xD

Maybe just try to speak to her?
Or even if she tells everyone in school, do you really think that everyone would believe her? xD
Just say something to play it off.
Thank you I will talk to her today:)
Don't talk to her just ignore it and deny it. Act like it never happened.
oh ok

First of all, hello to everyone at JOS, my question is as follows; I am starting in satanism and I have just downloaded the program of 40 days of meditation in PDF and I would like to know if there are others because I need to download more to learn and put it into practice.

please that they are PFD files is that I upload it to a tablet to be able to visualize it

EPRIT said:
First of all, hello to everyone at JOS, my question is as follows; I am starting in satanism and I have just downloaded the program of 40 days of meditation in PDF and I would like to know if there are others because I need to download more to learn and put it into practice.

please that they are PFD files is that I upload it to a tablet to be able to visualize it
There's also a 6 month one similar to the 40 day one. And PDFs of the Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity websites and articles. Look in my link you will find these things in there.

Hello! I want to ask about the Demon names written in the calendar of 2019, what do they mean? Are they more powerfull in these days or they might have some task to do, or what is the reason behind these dates?
Thank you in advance

chinichi said:
Hello! I want to ask about the Demon names written in the calendar of 2019, what do they mean? Are they more powerfull in these days or they might have some task to do, or what is the reason behind these dates?
Thank you in advance
The gods all have their own energy related to the astrology alignments and advancements of their soul, just like everybody does. So these days are the time when the astrological alignments are most similarly aligned with their energies of their souls. So it does make them stronger in those days and that's when they get the chance to be more effective in the work they do. If you need their help with something important, this would be a good time to contact them. This is their special time of the year when the whole galaxy is aligned into making them stronger, or at least strengthening some of their most important energies. This is just my personal opinion it might not be totally correct, but I feel like this is true.

Nikolas said:
I want to say that for one week i ve been in the hospital so even if I dont log in or post a lot i read almost everything. Tomorrow ill be out and i plan to do 9 rtrs x9 daily. Just wanted to say thay im also here so dont forget about me ;) I love all my brothers and sisters here.

I dreamed sunday night a message: What did you do dear boy. You have to go to the hospital. There is no other way. And i woked up at exactly 5.55 am and went directly there.
The doctors and told me i was lucky and it could have been much worse.
Thanks Lord Satan :)
Good job with doing 9 if you can handle it, but know when not to do too much if it ends up being too big of a job for you. You don't want to drain all your energy out too much because it makes the whole body tired and weak, and it sounds like you need good rest and you need that energy for healing. Do as much RTR as you are comfortable with, but don't go too far. Your safety is very important! But if you feel strong enough to do 9 of them in one day then that's great please do!

The gods are watching us and usually try to warn us if there's about to be a really serious problem. The important part is to be intuitively open enough to receive their message and to trust it immediately, because sometimes waiting thinking "what did that really mean? Should I just ignore it? Was it just a weird feeling/my imagination?" If you wait that long sometimes it can be a permanent mistake. Good thing you listened!

Nikolas said:
Hello again:)

Im starting to get really desperate about opening up to the astral. i feel the frustration.
It boils my blood. I really want it to happen but im aware that it takes time.
To the members who are already opened:
If u dont mind can you tell me something that I should know? Any kind of advice.
Do i nees to vibrate this for x times and do that everyting helps me.
Maybe this is just me and a mental effect that works only on me. I know that i need to vibrate 10'000 times but when I see an advanced member saying it I get so much more motivated to get there. Even if it looks stupid to you its important to me and it helps.

40 vibrations a day on EVERY chakra. 10 days- 400. After 2 weeks imma do 100. So 30 days x 100 - 3000.
By september it should be done.
I really start to feel desperate . I ve been here for YEARS. F**** cckkkkkk.
I do a rtr in 13 min on average.
10 rtrs 130 min - 2 hours
After surgery I have the following days just for me. Im free ALL day. I want to do 14 rtrs.
If this doesnt make the Gods and Goddesses proud of me, i dont know what will :)

Cool I am going to try this. I also am desperate to open to the astral. I didn't know you could do it that many times. I want this like next week if possible cause I know Bael was around at least a few times I cannot hear him though.

Hail Satan I do around 7 to thirteen rtrs a day I am glad to hear you are doing that good Job brother keep up the good work glad you are ok as well.

Nikolas said:
Hello again:)

Im starting to get really desperate about opening up to the astral. i feel the frustration.
It boils my blood. I really want it to happen but im aware that it takes time.
To the members who are already opened:
If u dont mind can you tell me something that I should know? Any kind of advice.
Do i nees to vibrate this for x times and do that everyting helps me.
Maybe this is just me and a mental effect that works only on me. I know that i need to vibrate 10'000 times but when I see an advanced member saying it I get so much more motivated to get there. Even if it looks stupid to you its important to me and it helps.

40 vibrations a day on EVERY chakra. 10 days- 400. After 2 weeks imma do 100. So 30 days x 100 - 3000.
By september it should be done.
I really start to feel desperate . I ve been here for YEARS. F**** cckkkkkk.
I do a rtr in 13 min on average.
10 rtrs 130 min - 2 hours
After surgery I have the following days just for me. Im free ALL day. I want to do 14 rtrs.
If this doesnt make the Gods and Goddesses proud of me, i dont know what will :)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18815

hello i am a new member i have question regarding the sansikrit mantra aum hraam etc.......
is it important to say in sansikrit language?
can i use any other language?

sonnenkraft said:
hello i am a new member i have question regarding the sansikrit mantra aum hraam etc.......
is it important to say in sansikrit language?
can i use any other language?
The letters of Sanskrit are directly based on the Primal Sounds, the most basic creational forces which come together to form the entire universe. "Aum Hraam" and all those are directly tied with the fundamental forces of creation. This is why those bija seed mantras are so powerful. Sanskrit the entire language is based on the perfect understanding of this science. Every word in sanskrit is directly the actual force of the action or item it's describing.

You don't have to learn the whole language Sanskrit, but you can learn just some mantras. Like Aum Hraam. Say the mantras in the same way the JOS describes how to say them. Other languages like English just don't have this power. But many languages have some amount of power to them because Sanskrit is the original Indo-Aryan language that many modern ones came from so they still have some pieces of it. But Sanskrit is the most direct and strong.

NinRick said:
short question is it Blasphemy if someone calls himself "lucifer" on Facebook? I guess it is.

Yes definitely and not just for some 'name stealing' schtick. We don't really use 'lucifer' to refer to Satan very much as 'lucifer' is a name also incorporated by the enemy's jewsus thoughtform where they've stated such as 'Jesus Lucifer' or 'Lucifer Christ' and all that other trash. It's become too fucked into the asshole of the enemy's filth that it's risky and not advised to use for our Lord Satan at all.

So not only is someone who is calling themselves lucifer subtly tying into enemy garbage but it's also ridiculously obnoxious.

Hi! to every one Im quiet new , I know Father satan is called by so many names;Ea, Enki, Enkai, wakatanka,Ptah ,Odin ,Shiva ,Dionysus, Sonten, Sonatan, impossible to name them all .Here goes my question:
1) Is it valid a dedication made under any of these names through watsoever denomination providing the same teachings?
2) Do such exist?
Thanks for your comments

Good day every one
I’m really thinking to join satanisism after going through some few subjects in joys ministry website. But my worry lays with my activities I will not be ashamed to mention. I’m 64 and through my life long, I have been used to financial facilities through swindling and duping and cheating. In fact, that’s the only job I know to do better. I’m now interrogating myself how to go on with my life if I have to stop and join Satan.
Pls help I’m really worried

wennoc said:
Good day every one
I’m really thinking to join satanisism after going through some few subjects in joys ministry website. But my worry lays with my activities I will not be ashamed to mention. I’m 64 and through my life long, I have been used to financial facilities through swindling and duping and cheating. In fact, that’s the only job I know to do better. I’m now interrogating myself how to go on with my life if I have to stop and join Satan.
Pls help I’m really worried
We aren't bound by any restrictions other than the rules of nature and our own morals. You aren't guilty, you were only a player in a big game that can be dirty. But we need gentiles in those kinds of jobs because we've been a low minority in that area of power! Maybe you swindled other companies, but those are likely just a bunch of rats anyway who own those companies, who lost a few shekels off of their mountain of treasure. It's a game made by rats for the benefit of rats, but at least you can beat them at it and get your share. Good for you, we need to get into powerful positions so we can have the influence to do beneficial things for the world.

Ghost in the Machine said:
Yes definitely and not just for some 'name stealing' schtick. We don't really use 'lucifer' to refer to Satan very much as 'lucifer' is a name also incorporated by the enemy's jewsus thoughtform where they've stated such as 'Jesus Lucifer' or 'Lucifer Christ' and all that other trash. It's become too fucked into the asshole of the enemy's filth that it's risky and not advised to use for our Lord Satan at all.

So not only is someone who is calling themselves lucifer subtly tying into enemy garbage but it's also ridiculously obnoxious.
I think you're totally wrong about that. Lucifer = Bringer of Light, as in the spiritual light that your soul is made of.

Christian retards who try to rebel into "reverse christianity" (really the same as christianity), which is what you are talking about, will take any name they want to use to call their reverse-reverse-christianity. But that doesn't make it their name or give them the right to use it, and it certainly doesn't mean that they own the name now and it isn't ours anymore. They can call themself Satan or Azazel or anything else, but that doesn't make it right and it doesn't take away from us. Christian retards are of no importance to us.

Ghost in the Machine said:

I think you're totally wrong about that. Lucifer = Bringer of Light, as in the spiritual light that your soul is made of.

If you study H.P. Jake Carlson's site, he mentions Lucifer-Satan and Lucifer-Christos aspects.

When JNWO members promote the Lucifer worship hypetrain. They are speaking of Lucifer-Christos not Satan. In fact funny enough the amount of spiritual energies they bring out of the congregations is hilarious.

Xtian: They worship LUCIFER, those damn New World Order illuminati crap always trying to promote the Devil.

Jew and Shabbos: *Rubs hands intently* excellent they are pouring their energies and shekels into our agenda. This is the best plan ever produced lets just call ourselves Devil worshipers of Lucifer and we keep playing musical chairs till Rabba Krast comes to existence.

So it's not wrong to use it. I guess it's a bit silly to name yourself in such a manner and delve into occult or whatever with silly names. No idea why people use silly occult names or whatever. Feels kinda immature, I guess if we view it like a Sanskrit tone of Sanskrit name it could be reasonable but we don't live in those times. It's best just to hide your identity and not be foolish.

Okay I have my own beginners question. Albeit as someone who's spent a lot of time delving into the science of it, it isn't such a beginners question. If other people wish to chime in with affirmations as the subject isn't talked about as in depth as I wish it were, that be great.

[1]. At what point does a person put the words permanent, eternal, or forever in their affirmations? I've noticed many members posting affirmations but without clauses indicating permanence. Isn't the point to engrave it into the soul besides the usual 40/90/or more days for engraving. I know the amount of time engraves something but the affirmation isn't directly imbued with a permanence clause. A affirmation repetition, date repetition, and a directing(visualizing) engraving is occurring. But what about the lack of permanence clause.

[2]My second question is what is the most reasonable permanence clause to use? Eternal? Forever? or Permanent? In other words despite feeling alone which would be the best.

[3]Some might ask why nitpick? but I clearly remember back in the Yahoo or was it Prophp forums(previous forums) stating that permanent = many lifetimes; while eternal/forever = many, many lifetimes. I have on and off used permanent and eternal but not forever not that there is anything wrong with forever.

Hatha/K-Yoga Ex.: My witchcraft is eternally/permanently/forever raising and the powers of my soul are eternally/permanently/forever amplifying in the most happy, positive, healthiest, and best way for me.
(The affirmation is taken from the Physical Yoga webpage combining the witchpower(energies) and the powers of your soul statements on what Yoga does to the mind, body, and soul.)

LucianxS said:
Did you read this? https://www.satanisgod.org/dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Runes.html Just focus on the person, and do the rune, and in your mind see it affecting them however you want.

wennoc said:
Hi! to every one Im quite new , I know Father satan is called by so many names;Ea, Enki, Enkai, wakatanka,Ptah ,Odin ,Shiva ,Dionysus, Sonten, Sonatan, impossible to name them all .Here goes my question:
1) Is it valid a dedication made under any of these names through watsoever denomination providing the same teachings?
2) Do such exist?
Thanks for your comments
Maybe. What did the ritual entail? Could possibly be an enemy ritual but then they stick one of Satan's names on it so it looks like a good thing. Or it could be safe and valid. But if you want to be sure, you can do it again in the way that it describes on our website.

Gear88 said:
Your question is not something that anyone can really answer for you. You have to feel for yourself with your own intuition when you should use permanent, or some other synonym for permanent. An affirmation is a very personal thing that is individual to both yourself and the specific work you're doing. If you want whatever you're doing to last forever, then you can say forever. Or Totally, Completely and Permanently! Like it says in the RTR. But you have to just do whatever you personally feel you should do and we can't tell you every time you should make something permanent.

Permanent, forever, and eternal are all basically the same thing they're synonymous. So you don't need to overthink about it. I know you love to think a lot and understand every detail of how things work, and that's a great way to be, but sometimes feeling is more important than thinking and you shouldn't let the thinking get in the way of the feeling.

TeachMeErebokinesis said:
What other rtr is strong to do besides the final rtr
Now only do the Final RTR, except for the days when High Priest Hooded Cobra tells us we can do another. Sometimes he tells us that it is a good time to do the Race Awakening ritual, or the Wealth And Prosperity ritual, or the Kol Nidre reversal. But if Cobra or Maxine do not tell you you can do one of these other ones, then you are supposed to just do the Final RTR. Final RTR has all the powers of all the other RTRs all together so it's like doing them all at the same time. All the other RTRs which we used to do are still active and existing on the astral, and doing the Final RTR makes all of them stronger and free to work better!

How would you use a rune to silence the mind
You can vibrate Isa 11 times and affirm something like "In the most beneficial way for me, I am now calmly and comfortably in control of my thoughts." But don't do too much, like don't do more than 11 unless you wait a long time and really see how it all feels when it manifests. Because Isa can slow people down too much if they do too much of it, then they could just lay there like a rock and not be able to do anything that they should be doing. But doing Isa just 11 times should work for you in the way you want and be just the right amount for what you need.

Sinarstm said:
Please answer HPS MAXINE :
1-Specifically when dose iranian islamic
regim change ?
2-Who is the leader of the next regim ?

[ HPS MAXINE DIETRICH...
Please answer my questions ... please...
I am iranian and this is very important... ]
Maxine isn't going to see this. She spends most of her time learning new things, and doesn't come to the forum here as much. And when she does she probably never looks at this topic. This topic is mostly me, Ghost in the Machine, DarkMonkey666, and Gear88 answering things. And High Priest Hooded Cobra reads and approves the comments and sometimes answers them.

I don't know the answers to your questions, but I do know that the only way for there to be a good outcome is by doing the Final RTR. But if we keep doing enough Final RTR, then whatever the enemy tries to do will not work and we will win. Satan sees what is happening, he sees every energy that there is, and Satan knows that we have already won. The enemy has already lost and there is not any chance for them to win. The only thing is we have to keep doing RTR as much as we can to keep the pressure up!

Greetings Again!

For a fairly long time, I wanted to know who is my Guardian Demon.
So I read about the options to find out.
I did the one, where I went in trance, and vibrated his name 30 times.
This is, in theory, a beginner method, and since I'm a beginner, I choose this.

Then when I felt a presence, I asked him that is He my guardian Demon?
I felt a nearness, and different memories popped up in my mind in a form of picutres, where He was with me.
Then I felt some kind of friendly feeling.

When I did this method with a different Demon, I certainly felt a "no" answer.
Now, I experienced the things mentioned above.
I'm not too open psychically yet, so I think I shouldn't trust myself fully,when it comes to a bigger thing like this.
I thought it is better if I ask from experienced persons:
So this experience means that I found my Guardian Demon?

Thank you!

Karasukun said:
So this experience means that I found my Guardian Demon?

Thank you!
Yes! :D The gods are able to hear you, even if your senses aren't open enough yet to hear them as much. But they know how to give you a message in a way that you will feel and understand, and you got your answer from them. :D

How would you use a rune to silence the mind
You can vibrate Isa 11 times and affirm something like "In the most beneficial way for me, I am now calmly and comfortably in control of my thoughts." But don't do too much, like don't do more than 11 unless you wait a long time and really see how it all feels when it manifests. Because Isa can slow people down too much if they do too much of it, then they could just lay there like a rock and not be able to do anything that they should be doing. But doing Isa just 11 times should work for you in the way you want and be just the right amount for what you need.

Is this Isa working, I plan on using Eis(Gothic). A long term working like a 40/90 day working or is it a one-shot deal.

I'm guessing you might state do it once and test it out particularly with mindfulness(void). And if it works stick to 11 vibrations.

Also not to nitpick but your basically state do the working but what about the color and yantra of Isa. Is it one of those things to focus on to be as powerful as possible in the smallest rep range. Colors I assume use Yellow(mental color) and I've been thinking of using Isa glyph in the center of my body with mini-Isas around my brain.

I will readily admit as a thinker and a person who struggles with mindfulness. I have always wanted to do an Isa working but it's negatives kinda steer me away. Worst case scenario it dulls me or obsesses me with something. Although 11 reps for it's multiple seems like a small enough rep range not to incite negatives.

Argedco mind being a bit more in depth with the Isa working?

Also is my affirmation better or too long or too much: "In the most happy, positive, beneficial, and best way for me, I am now calmly and comfortably controlling my thoughts".

I'm telling the energy to work in the most [positive clause]. So I'm assuming negatives will be reduced or eliminated. Also I notice a permanence clause isn't attached, I'm assuming this working gives you a handle on the thoughts and teaches you to control without the assistance of Isa as the energy bleeds off the soul or weakens from not doing it again or engraving it; correct?

You receive assistance but it is YOU whom learns mindfulness and do not require additional assistance of Isa.

Hey, I'm new and I was wondering, for the past year or so randomly i will feel "eletricity" in my body, it feels like shivers for example but in places where you dont normaly get them like in my face all the way down to my toes. Is this bioelectricity?

Gear88 said:
Color doesn't matter. You can use white since that's easiest, or any other color. You don't need to think of it as being on your body and "what body part do I put it on?" I mean you can just focus and imagine on seeing only the rune and nothing else, so you're not really thinking about or seeing any body parts. Just see a white line (the Isa) and a black background and that's it. Your affirmation is much more than you need, it would scatter the energies and be weaker. The way I said it already covers all that. I don't think you should add permanent because what if it slows down your mind too much? This kind of thing should not be permanent, but should only be done when you need it. And not sure what you mean by that last part. Noone really ever helps me with anything I just have good intuition and knowledge. Like many other people have also said, the gods are so busy now they haven't been barely talking to us for months now.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back