Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

AFODO said:
Greetings.
I have a problem that I cleaning myself all day long, spiritually. I'm sitting here now and imagine Satanic flames filling my body and dirt drains out.

Your visuals are not going to overpower the energy behind a full cleaning, so I wouldn't panic or anything. Your AOP, when programmed broadly, also protects against errant thoughts or actions.

I would recommend specifically doing visualization practice. Void is similar, but visualization is the creation of the image itself, which you are describing as the problem.

You can also use Isa or Berkano to calm any sort of agitation or process within your mind or body that results in these errant thoughts.

If you feel confident with this, you can also "hear" the cleanliness, like a nice glowing sound. This is harder to trick compared to an visual image, at least for me.

Lastly, imagine the dirt leaving your room and burying into the earth, or burning up in the sun or something. You can also ask your GD or Satan to remove any dirt for you. Then you know it is gone for good.

Machine translation from Japanese.
I first learned about Jos three and a half years ago, and I dedicated myself to it six months or a year and a half later.
When I first learned about Jos, I was shocked, and I thought that if I only had Jos, I wouldn't need anything else in my life.
But it didn't work, and now it's very hard to live.
It's not that I don't feel any benefits at all, it's that sometimes I do, but then I go back to the way I was.
I always want to disappear because I don't enjoy what I do, but when I feel the effects, I enjoy everything, so I think it might be because I'm slacking off at that time and not growing, but I don't know.
I don't know if it's for other reasons or not, but I'm still having a hard time with the fact that I've been trying so hard to do what I want to do, but nothing has changed. I see people on this site who are doing well, and when I try to meditate, do mantras, affirmations, yoga, etc., I often start crying, so I haven't been able to make much of an effort lately. It makes it hard for me to think about it and I don't want to get involved. I think I have cried more than 500 times already. Still, I continue to meditate, though not for long periods of time.
I've been a recluse for a long time and don't talk to anyone except my family. I've always been afraid of people, but since I started believing in the occult, I have a hard time believing that people are watching me and making fun of me, even when no one is around. I can't tell my family that I believe in this kind of thing, and the loneliness is hard, and I think that if I didn't know about jos, I wouldn't have to suffer so much.
I feel sick and sluggish, I don't want to do anything, I don't want to go out anywhere, it's very hard to live, and I'm sure there's not one person in a thousand who is more incompetent than me, but I can't get out of it at all. I feel sorry just to be alive, and I thought that if I cut off my head, it would be easier and I wouldn't cause any more trouble, but I didn't have the courage to kill myself, and today I was crying in my kitchen. Even if I die, I may cause trouble in the next life, but I can't imagine a future where I will be rewarded for my efforts, and I think that I have no choice but to give up on this life. It's not that I don't believe in the possibility of changing for the better, but it's just that living is so hard for me, and I keep thinking that I want to get rid of it as soon as possible.
I'm working, but the hours aren't long, and there's a seasonal decrease in work from now on, so I have plenty of time.
Is there still a chance for me to change? I would appreciate any advice you could give me.

flower said:

Brother/Sister, I think you are being very hard on yourself, beating yourself up in many ways. Then, because you are unhappy, it seems like you also take this personally, creating a bad cycle.

You can read some solutions to depression here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=468666#p468666

For loneliness, meditate on the sigil of the Gods, and also make an effort to post more here, so people become familiar with you.

You are mentioning problems related to lack of happiness, which comes from the 5th house and Sun. We can see how the element of fire, and the Wunjo rune, are very related to optimism. You can also try the sanskrit Sananda mantra.
Do this daily and as you need to and it will help you feel happier.

As part of a larger working, you can even use these energies to permanently increase your happiness, and this would change how your soul operates, perhaps also making you change your lifestyle or hobbies.

So if you are asking us if there is a chance for you, then the answer is a definite yes, especially as you seem to have a good situation for spiritual work.

Good luck and please stay in contact.

Forget my last question I found answer already. I have new question, about a year ago I encounter a purple smoke fog in through my astral senses after revoking certain contracts, it's called soul contract revocation I think. It kinda is similar with the dedication ritual but in all likelihood different. But formally speaking it's alike.

I wasn't as developed but I somehow projected awareness, no.1 there was a hovering craft in the smoke, no.2 It was managing to pull me but unsuccessful and lastly I woke up with a hemroid.

Funny thing is I ran across a tiktok video saying stuff like abductions and hemroids, holy shit it was freaky and recently I read the ectoplasma is written and details and about et ..etc

Is anyone here familar with the astral and project often, and rather the ap dealing with the real plane and not some lucidity?

Greetings.

I always pronounced the S in SATANAMA and SATANAS like in six, seven, server, solve, ... And now I re-read some things, and found this from HPS Maxine:

https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/SATANAS.mp3

She pronounces the S quite differently. I can't really tell the difference in power, I also do them in one go, not taking breath between letters, because that would take too much time.

So can anyone tell the difference in power?

AFODO said:
Greetings.

I always pronounced the S in SATANAMA and SATANAS like in six, seven, server, solve, ... And now I re-read some things, and found this from HPS Maxine:

She pronounces the S quite differently. I can't really tell the difference in power, I also do them in one go, not taking breath between letters, because that would take too much time.

not sure if there's actually that much of a difference honestly ^
with that said, for maximum power and unrestricted flow of energy ,i do personally love to HisS the S like a lovely Sserpent would more or leSs i gueSs 🐍🐍🐍

in practice i end up vibrating it like some sort of hissed "SsZ/SZ" ... so satanas would become SzatanaSz...or Seth-Hen/Sszeth-Hen...Satanama/Szatanama ^

from my point of view ,there's definitely a lot of energy and freedom to be found in hissing, almost a form of art...literally feelin' all the Sserpentine power growing inside me whenever i do engage in that, it's all quite addicting indeed, i'll admit that!^

AFODO said:
Greetings.

Hiss for SATANAS, not for SATANAMA. I switched to hissing for Satanama and it was not right at all, the energy wasn't doing what it normally does, so I went back to doing it with the regular S. Satanama is a nourishing energy. Satanas is empowering, so it can be hissed.

And doing them in one breath per letter for SATANAS is for each chakra. S into the base, A into Sacral, and so on. You can do one or more rounds like that before doing RTR or ritual.

Hi, i made dedication ritual this morning, i burned a red candle and i cut my index finger with a craft knife, i don't have a razor and also can't poke my finger with needle. I signed my name in blood then i read prayer outloud and burned the paper.
But i forgot to say "so mote it be" and "HAIL SATAN"
Does it counts? I feel like it is but just want to make sure

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=469430 time=1698468620 user_id=57]
AFODO said:
Greetings.

Hiss for SATANAS, not for SATANAMA. I switched to hissing for Satanama and it was not right at all, the energy wasn't doing what it normally does, so I went back to doing it with the regular S. Satanama is a nourishing energy. Satanas is empowering, so it can be hissed.

And doing them in one breath per letter for SATANAS is for each chakra. S into the base, A into Sacral, and so on. You can do one or more rounds like that before doing RTR or ritual.

Thank you.
So wouldn't Satanama would be more logical for energy rising, before rituals for example?
I also tried the 666 vu-va-vo meditation, it is pretty powerfull, but wouldn't it de-balance the chakras on the long go? I mean, it does only involve the sun, heart, and the 6th chakra, so it does not "empowers" / "uses" / "trains" the others.

AFODO said:
Thank you.
So wouldn't Satanama would be more logical for energy rising, before rituals for example?
I also tried the 666 vu-va-vo meditation, it is pretty powerfull, but wouldn't it de-balance the chakras on the long go? I mean, it does only involve the sun, heart, and the 6th chakra, so it does not "empowers" / "uses" / "trains" the others.

Satanama is anti-ageing, and it balances the chakras, and has other benefits. But for raising energy for rituals, go with Satanas.

Vu-va-vo is also really great for raising energy. It won't make your chakras off balance, as it does not permanently empower them. Kinda hard to explain, but it specifically raises energy.

[HPS said:
Lydia" post_id=469465 time=1698492581 user_id=57]

Oh my God Lydia. Sister of mine under Satan. I don't even know where to tell you that but wow!
Did you really become a High Priestess? I just saw that next to your name, and well, it got me surprised. I actually became very happy and felt a very big dose of emotion. I'm really happy for you and grateful of your persistent work.

I hope that I can give you back something in the future.
Is funny that I just found a song today called Lydia. :)

[HPS said:
Lydia" post_id=469430 time=1698468620 user_id=57]

Wow :eek: are you HPS of the JoS? Kudos for the work you are continuously doing for the welfare of Satanism :)

AFODO said:
Oh my God Lydia. Sister of mine under Satan. I don't even know where to tell you that but wow!
Did you really become a High Priestess? I just saw that next to your name, and well, it got me surprised. I actually became very happy and felt a very big dose of emotion. I'm really happy for you and grateful of your persistent work.

I hope that I can give you back something in the future.
Is funny that I just found a song today called Lydia. :)
Thank you :) That's neat that you found a song with my name!

Set666 said:
Wow :eek: are you HPS of the JoS? Kudos for the work you are continuously doing for the welfare of Satanism :)
Thank you :)

Bro how do I post on here? IF anyone see's this what are so good aleister crowley books I should study if I want to become a superstar in the music industry

MissingSomthing said:
Bro how do I post on here?

Did you miss the "new topic" button almost at the top of the JoS subforum page?

MissingSomthing said:
IF anyone see's this what are so good aleister crowley books I should study if I want to become a superstar in the music industry

Aleister Crowley has nothing to do with Satanism or even with getting instant money or fame.

Crowley's writings are spiritual and philosophical and he expresses disdain for people who see magick as a get rich quick scheme or try to focus it on material things. They require years of study and training and are very complex and spiritually and philosophically focused. He never mentions any ways to get material things or fame. Whatever BS you heard from Christians about Crowley or Satanism, you need to forget it and unlearn it because it's just propaganda and not reality.

Even so, we have nothing to do with Crowley, he was a meth head and most of what he says is nonsense. He wasn't a Satanist as he said Satan doesn't exist.

Nor is Satanism about getting rich or getting material things or fame instantly, if that's the only reason you're here for, you'll be extremely disappointed. To even attract material things with spiritual ways you need to be highly trained in spiritual practices like power meditation. We're a spiritual path, first and foremost.

my apologies I missed the introduction fourm. but on a sidenote is there any good books that I can study to learn how to power meditate or any information on how to do it?

MissingSomthing said:
my apologies I missed the introduction fourm. but on a sidenote is there any good books that I can study to learn how to power meditate or any information on how to do it?

Hello and welcome.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aware.html

https://satanslibrary.org/English/Satanic_Power_Meditation_Volume_I.pdf
https://satanslibrary.org/English/Satanic_Power_Meditation_Volume_II.pdf
https://satanslibrary.org/English/Satanic_Power_Meditation_Volume_III.pdf

It is usually recommended that you start with the 40 day program.

https://satanslibrary.org/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf

For any specific questions about meditation you can use the search option here on the forums as well as the search in Satans library. If you can't find what you're looking for there's always someone here that can answer.

Good luck on your journey.

I wanted to ask regarding the 40day meditation program, after 3rd eye opening I'm supposed to open my crown chakra and after it open voice chakra and the rest of chakras from the descending order, however on the site https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html it's said to open third eye > 6th chakra > crown chakra > voice chakra and the rest, while the meditation program seemingly skips the 6th chakra...

Is it an error in the program, or its not necessary to open it, or it gets opened alongside the third eye? I noticed on other page the sixth chakra uses THAUM vibration for its meditation, the same that third eye needs for its opening, although the former mentions it should be used by experienced meditators.
Just want to get clear this confusion as I'm currently at 16th day of the program and tomorrow I should attempt to open the crown chakra.

Also like to share my experience with opening the third eye, did the AC, AP, VM, Chakra spinning and vibrated THAUM about seven times to get the proper feel, went to lie in bed, focused on the third eye, felt a dull sensation that was like having a knot of about the size of a pea in mid of my forehead, about 2-3 cm deep in, didn't 'see' a bright light, just a seemingly dim blue orb as I often see, after 10 minutes as I stopped focusing on the eye and went to relax to try to fall asleep (it was almost 3:30am). After a short while I told myself in my mind something along the line "let me see something" as I was staring into my mind void with my both eye closed, the "background noise" suddenly took a shape of a black diagonal mesh, that I could see crystal clear in my mind/third eye, spanning across my entire field of vision with a pentagram in the middle, which I couldnt see that clearly as the mesh, but the outlines were shaped as one.
The next 15 hours I could feel this dull ache in the spot of the third eye, that went mostly away after I took a nap for an hour.
I did the meditation exercise according to the program again before I went to sleep, this time I couldn't replicate the experience from the day before, but instead I saw an orb of lights taking about half to two thirds of my vision, variating from green/blue or white/orange/blue/green, with the colors expanding/switching from the middle to the edges of the orb. As well as slow waves of colors, almost like plasma... Following the same color scheme like the orb.
I see something this often when I do the chakra spin (not the waves, but the orb), but the orb seemingly spans the entire rainbow color specter and is smaller.
Third day the same experience, and I think I faintly saw small symbols of spades scrolling down my mind vision for a few seconds. The dull ache in/behind the forehead is pretty much gone.

I hope I'm doing this right, thank you for answers.

Mokotosar said:
I wanted to ask regarding the 40day meditation program, after 3rd eye opening I'm supposed to open my crown chakra and after it open voice chakra and the rest of chakras from the descending order, however on the site https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html it's said to open third eye > 6th chakra > crown chakra > voice chakra and the rest, while the meditation program seemingly skips the 6th chakra...

Is it an error in the program, or its not necessary to open it, or it gets opened alongside the third eye? I noticed on other page the sixth chakra uses THAUM vibration for its meditation, the same that third eye needs for its opening, although the former mentions it should be used by experienced meditators.
Just want to get clear this confusion as I'm currently at 16th day of the program and tomorrow I should attempt to open the crown chakra.

Also like to share my experience with opening the third eye, did the AC, AP, VM, Chakra spinning and vibrated THAUM about seven times to get the proper feel, went to lie in bed, focused on the third eye, felt a dull sensation that was like having a knot of about the size of a pea in mid of my forehead, about 2-3 cm deep in, didn't 'see' a bright light, just a seemingly dim blue orb as I often see, after 10 minutes as I stopped focusing on the eye and went to relax to try to fall asleep (it was almost 3:30am). After a short while I told myself in my mind something along the line "let me see something" as I was staring into my mind void with my both eye closed, the "background noise" suddenly took a shape of a black diagonal mesh, that I could see crystal clear in my mind/third eye, spanning across my entire field of vision with a pentagram in the middle, which I couldnt see that clearly as the mesh, but the outlines were shaped as one.
The next 15 hours I could feel this dull ache in the spot of the third eye, that went mostly away after I took a nap for an hour.
I did the meditation exercise according to the program again before I went to sleep, this time I couldn't replicate the experience from the day before, but instead I saw an orb of lights taking about half to two thirds of my vision, variating from green/blue or white/orange/blue/green, with the colors expanding/switching from the middle to the edges of the orb. As well as slow waves of colors, almost like plasma... Following the same color scheme like the orb.
I see something this often when I do the chakra spin (not the waves, but the orb), but the orb seemingly spans the entire rainbow color specter and is smaller.
Third day the same experience, and I think I faintly saw small symbols of spades scrolling down my mind vision for a few seconds. The dull ache in/behind the forehead is pretty much gone.

Hello and greetings!

After the 3rd eye, you should work on opening your 6th Chakra, then your crown, throat, and so in decending order as you described.

Congratulations on starting to open your 3rd eye!
What you have described, like seeing the mesh and thr waves is a very positive sign. After meditating on your 3rd eye, focus on just seeing it! :)

Mokotosar said:

Don’t stress too much about the right order. On the Joy of Satan, you can find the „ideal“ order.
I initiated the opening of my base first, and worked my way up, and I am still alive :p

NinRick said:
Mokotosar said:

Hello and greetings!

After the 3rd eye, you should work on opening your 6th Chakra, then your crown, throat, and so in decending order as you described.

What you have described, like seeing the mesh and thr waves is a very positive sign. After meditating on your 3rd eye, focus on just seeing it! :)

Thank you, well... this kinda throws the meditation program into disarray... So, should I do exercises listed in day 17-20; AC, AP, VM, 8 rounds of Yogic Breath, Chakra Spinning, Hatha Yoga with each pose for 2 breaths and then before bedtime AC, AP, VM, Chakra Spinning and 6th chakra opening instead of opening the crown? Or keep doing the 12-16 day program, which is same like the 17-20 day one, minus the yoga, replaced by foundation meditation. And keep it up for 7 days, as stated in the guide https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra.html .

Or is there perhaps an updated 40 day meditation program for beginners that includes 6th chakra opening, which I missed?

NinRick said:
Mokotosar said:

Don’t stress too much about the right order. On the Joy of Satan, you can find the „ideal“ order.
I initiated the opening of my base first, and worked my way up, and I am still alive :p
I find it unacceptable that you are making light of potentially harmful advice. You should be well aware of why the initial opening is recommended to do the way it is instructed to do.

Mokotosar said:
Work on the seven main chakras, initially. 3rd eye is an extension of the 6th chakra and can be worked alongside it. After you have worked with the main chakras, you can proceed to include minor chakras.

The Sanskrit bija mantra for the 6th chakra is YAUM.

Also like to share my experience with opening the third eye
It is normal to feel sensations such as you are experiencing. You are now exerting something that has not been exerted before, and thus, you see and feel things that have not been felt before. All of this is well and good in proper measure as this indicates that the process is working as intended. You'll adjust in time, and experience more.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Mokotosar said:

I find it unacceptable that you are making light of potentially harmful advice. You should be well aware of why the initial opening is recommended to do the way it is instructed to do.

Mokotosar said:
Work on the seven main chakras, initially. 3rd eye is an extension of the 6th chakra and can be worked alongside it. After you have worked with the main chakras, you can proceed to include minor chakras.

It is normal to feel sensations such as you are experiencing. You are now exerting something that has not been exerted before, and thus, you see and feel things that have not been felt before. All of this is well and good in proper measure as this indicates that the process is working as intended. You'll adjust in time, and experience more.

I somehow believe you don’t like me😂

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Mokotosar said:

Mokotosar said:

I said what I said in case they have already skipped the 6th chakra and moved on to another Chakra instead. And told them what I did when I was new.
I also stated that the right order is listed on the JoS.

The problem with beginning with the base chakra would be, that there is the risk that the Kundalini ascends while the other charkas are still very weak. You need strong chakras to handle the Kundalini and even then it is very intense and you need to focus.

You are actually right, this was not right to tell this. (eventho the above described risk is very low)

Hello all,

In my first post I asked a question regarding attacks but I found the answer in the Satan Library section reading HP Cobra Sermons.

Now I have a different question, I have noticed when I'm meditating an state that makes no sense at all, like they put thoughts on my head like it was me who is thinking that bullshit (you know they slander satan and put nonsense in my mouth during relaxed or trance states)

Anybody know any strategy to deal with that. I keep just telling to myself that noticing it is good enough but somehow I want to turn myself off of all that bullshit.

[/quote]

Hello and greetings!

[/quote]

Thank you, well... this kinda throws the meditation program into disarray... So, should I do exercises listed in day 17-20; AC, AP, VM, 8 rounds of Yogic Breath, Chakra Spinning, Hatha Yoga with each pose for 2 breaths and then before bedtime AC, AP, VM, Chakra Spinning and 6th chakra opening instead of opening the crown? Or keep doing the 12-16 day program, which is same like the 17-20 day one, minus the yoga, replaced by foundation meditation. And keep it up for 7 days, as stated in the guide https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/6th_Chakra.html .

Or is there perhaps an updated 40 day meditation program for beginners that includes 6th chakra opening, which I missed?
[/quote]
bump

Greetings.
Cleaning and Returning Curses pt1. should help with this, as well do a good Aura of Protection.

Imagine yourself in an endless absolute black sphere, and do void meditation. The black sphere should make a difference.

Hello and greetings!

[/quote]

[/quote]
bump
[/quote]

hey ya,
the 40 day program is just there so new people get guidef along the spiritual path. So people have a „tutorial“ on how a meditation program csn look like on a daily basis.

After your 3rd eye opening, you should work on your 6th Chakra and then after that on your crown.

Yeah, you can simply do 17-20 and open your 6th chakra. and after that move to the crown.

As I said, the meditation program is not set in stone, you can adjust however you see fit. :)

redfox666 said:
Hi, I'm new here, greetings to all.

I tried to ask a question on the ask-satan.net service but seems that I cannot submit the form.

I will ask it here reformulated so it does not need anonymity.

I have been under heavy attack for almost 10 years now. Mostly persistent distraction from I can count more than 5 purely christian entities, I have doubts regarding if they are jews or only a screen for jews.

Sometimes the attack become verbal on the streets I think as an attempt to provoke me unto doing something illegal.

Most of the time I ignore them, but sometimes the anxiety and pressure is too high.

I want to know if any other SS has or has had the same problem and how to deal with it in a healthy manner.

Thanks in advance!

Hello redfox, I am sorry to hear that and also that nobody answered your question.

I hope you have dedicated your soul to Father Satan. When we dedicate our soul to Father, he looks out for us. Especially in the beginning as he wants us to grow strong and independent.

What you need is daily power meditation. When you meditate, your being enters a new state of consciousness. You are able to stay calm and strong in many circumstances, where other people would ride a rollercoster emotionally speaking. Fear is not a part of Satanism.

Also when you meditate consistently, and clean your soul and build a strong protective Aura, the enemy has little room to harass you.

Grow close and strong in Satan, and you will advance naturally and much quicker than you normally would. This is the best tip I can give people.

Hail Satan!

Odin'in balası said:
Hi, i made dedication ritual this morning, i burned a red candle and i cut my index finger with a craft knife, i don't have a razor and also can't poke my finger with needle. I signed my name in blood then i read prayer outloud and burned the paper.
But i forgot to say "so mote it be" and "HAIL SATAN"
Does it counts? I feel like it is but just want to make sure

Your Dedication Ritual still counts.

The dedication ritual isn’t something like a strict formula or recipe that has to be followed strictly. This is something very personal, between you and Father Satan himself.

This is something formularly where you show that you truly want to be of Satan. You approach him with full honesty, and ask him to take you into his caring and loving family, the house of Satan.

What is important is your intention and also what is in your heart. Father Satan knows you very well, even better than you yourself, at all given times. Do not worry about the exact procedure of the Ritual. What is important is your heart.

Hail Satan!

NinRick said:
Is it just my perception, or are people less active here than they used to be?
People come and go all the time. On this particular subforum only a handful of posters are regulars.

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:
Is it just my perception, or are people less active here than they used to be?
People come and go all the time. On this particular subforum only a handful of posters are regulars.

yeah this is true, people have times where they have to focus on something particular in life. Have some issues that bother their peace and need to be over come. And sometimes they just need the need to isolate. What important is, that people stay close to the Gods and advance.

im like 10 days into the 40 day program and i want to perform the dedication ritual how do i find more info about doing that?

MissingSomthing said:
im like 10 days into the 40 day program and i want to perform the dedication ritual how do i find more info about doing that?
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back