Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

Sokar said:
Curious666 said:
So Enki Never existed?
Odin Never existed?
I feel like you are the one on the wrong.
Satan has had a life where he evolved to being a powerful God too. His existence might have been different but he lived a life of advancement.

No, that's a strawman. What he said is Enki and Odin are just different names of Satan, much like a man can be called Robert, Bob and crazykilla666, but all refer to the same man. They depicted him differently according to their cultures after they lost contact with him, but all names referred to the same being. Moreover, the depictions are mostly allegorical and not how he literally looked like.

Curious666 said:
The example was not to be taken literally. And NO, YOU ARE WRONG. The soul is the same, PHYSICAL FORMS are different. I think the myths had a certain depiction of reality and so physical forms of Satan might have been different through different civilizations. Enki of Sumerian was a real being. And he was is who we call satan. The Being has always been the same.

No, the different forms are merely different mostly allegorical depictions. The form of his physical body is the same. Enki of Sumerians was a real being, he was who we call Satan, but he didn't look like as the Sumerians depicted him because the depiction is allegorical (a serpent-goat thing is obvious an allegory).

Curious666 said:
The Gods are just more powerful and can take whatever physical form they desire. (I tend to believe the gods will incarnate among men when they come back. I doubt they will manifest in their Whole Godly form, like come with alien spaceships and such. That doesn't mean they are mortal. I just believe would be the easiest ways to influence the energies of the world.

No, they can't take any physical form. No being can do that, it's against the laws of the universe. There's no "manifesting" because they are not energies. They have to come in a sort of spaceship or something because they live light years away.

I still believe what i believe. And I believe what i believe is true. Not every story is a myth/allegory. Some of them are Facts.

I believe the Gods once had physical forms and took different forms through different civilizations. Just like Hitler who was pharaoh. Hitler never had the same physical forms. Although he was the same soul.

My point was physical appearance is not fixed for eternal.

Clayface said:

Just ignore them, unless they post some sort of major threat to you. Killing them or getting yourself kicked out is making this situation way more complicated than it needs to be. Clean yourself from both the memorial event and from interaction with negative people and you will be fine.

sola said:
aaaacording to scientists, the universe will end. sure it may be 99999999999999999999 years later but, it will end (apparently).

unless what ive been told is only symbolic and not literally true; ive been told that the gods have colonies within the physical universe, such as the one in Orion.

if the universe will end, that means our gods' colonies will too.
does that mean the gods themselves will end/perish too?
or can our gods still exist even when the universe ends? if so; how?

or are scientist wrong about the idea of the universe ending?

They are wrong and they are very wrong, the universe will not end because some people like it that way or because some people always want to put a beginning and an end.
It is a characteristic of humans in general to put a limit or a border to find security and certainty of how things will go. It is very similar to death, scientists in most cases but even if anyone follows this logic and that's it, they will say that after death there is nothing left. They just want to create a certainty to have security. I have nothing against scientists, in fact I admire them for what they do and what they have done, but for the moment, with this level of humanity, they don't give a correct answer to this question.
I think HPHC should write a post about this is a good topic to cover.

Curious666 said:
Sokar said:
Curious666 said:
So Enki Never existed?
Odin Never existed?
I feel like you are the one on the wrong.
Satan has had a life where he evolved to being a powerful God too. His existence might have been different but he lived a life of advancement.

No, that's a strawman. What he said is Enki and Odin are just different names of Satan, much like a man can be called Robert, Bob and crazykilla666, but all refer to the same man. They depicted him differently according to their cultures after they lost contact with him, but all names referred to the same being. Moreover, the depictions are mostly allegorical and not how he literally looked like.

Curious666 said:
The example was not to be taken literally. And NO, YOU ARE WRONG. The soul is the same, PHYSICAL FORMS are different. I think the myths had a certain depiction of reality and so physical forms of Satan might have been different through different civilizations. Enki of Sumerian was a real being. And he was is who we call satan. The Being has always been the same.

No, the different forms are merely different mostly allegorical depictions. The form of his physical body is the same. Enki of Sumerians was a real being, he was who we call Satan, but he didn't look like as the Sumerians depicted him because the depiction is allegorical (a serpent-goat thing is obvious an allegory).

Curious666 said:
The Gods are just more powerful and can take whatever physical form they desire. (I tend to believe the gods will incarnate among men when they come back. I doubt they will manifest in their Whole Godly form, like come with alien spaceships and such. That doesn't mean they are mortal. I just believe would be the easiest ways to influence the energies of the world.

No, they can't take any physical form. No being can do that, it's against the laws of the universe. There's no "manifesting" because they are not energies. They have to come in a sort of spaceship or something because they live light years away.

I still believe what i believe. And I believe what i believe is true. Not every story is a myth/allegory. Some of them are Facts.

I believe the Gods once had physical forms and took different forms through different civilizations. Just like Hitler who was pharaoh. Hitler never had the same physical forms. Although he was the same soul.

My point was physical appearance is not fixed for eternal.

But sorry where did you read this, what is it based on? Or is it your fantasy?

Darkspirit said:
sola said:
aaaacording to scientists, the universe will end. sure it may be 99999999999999999999 years later but, it will end (apparently).

unless what ive been told is only symbolic and not literally true; ive been told that the gods have colonies within the physical universe, such as the one in Orion.

They are wrong and they are very wrong, the universe will not end because some people like it that way or because some people always want to put a beginning and an end.
It is a characteristic of humans in general to put a limit or a border to find security and certainty of how things will go. It is very similar to death, scientists in most cases but even if anyone follows this logic and that's it, they will say that after death there is nothing left. They just want to create a certainty to have security. I have nothing against scientists, in fact I admire them for what they do and what they have done, but for the moment, with this level of humanity, they don't give a correct answer to this question.
I think HPHC should write a post about this is a good topic to cover.

Excellent. Thank you, Darkspirit.

Long live us.

sola said:

That is just a theory they have. Nothing substantial. They have no facts about how the universe "started", how it works and so on, let alone how it will "end". SOmething eternal and infinite cannot end or begin

The universe is infinite, with no beginning nor end. This concept is closely tied to the idea of 'Brahman', the supreme cosmic force that pervades all of existence. All aspects of the universe are manifestations of Brahman's infinite power. This means that the universe is not something that was created at a certain point in time, but rather it has always existed, and will continue to exist forever.

The universe is constantly being renewed and regenerated, ensuring that it will continue to exist indefinitely. The concept of an infinite universe therefore represents the eternal nature of the cosmos, and the idea that all aspects of existence are interconnected and interdependent.

In addition, modern scientific investigations into the grand architecture of the universe have provided further evidence suggesting the notion of an infinite cosmos.

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

I have been asking a lot of questions, as of late. I have had a voice that sounds like me and says disgusting, racist, just filth all the time. Pretends they have the best intentions for me, than it will turn around 5 minutes later and just starts talking trash, and blaming me for things and says something is all my fault when I call it out and tells me to "take responsibility" for it. just filth coming out of its mouth. Has anyone encountered this? how do I stop this from happening? How did this attach to me?

I have been doing AOP, cleaning, void meditation, color meditation, power meditation also started to do an detachment meditation, for something else.

Please let me know, thank you in advance!

Hail Satan!
Hail Ashstar!
Hail Buer!
Hail Sallos!
Hail Felix!

l8tcandles# said:
Hello,

Please get accustomed to these sites and the rituals therein as these rituals will help you in your problem:

https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

https://evilgoy.com/

hi

regarding demons and gods - i've been made aware that some of them are directly of satan, while others are indirectly of satan and choose to work with each other.

the question is; does anyone know if there have been times where a demon or god, directly or indirectly of satan, has basically been permanently expelled due to misconduct or similar? if so, who were the demon(s) and/or god(s), and were of satan directly or indirectly?

Henu the Great said:
l8tcandles# said:
Hello,

Please get accustomed to these sites and the rituals therein as these rituals will help you in your problem:

https://satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

https://evilgoy.com/

Thank you!

Hail Satan!
Hail Ashstar!
Hail Buer!
Hail Sallos!

sola said:
hi

regarding demons and gods - i've been made aware that some of them are directly of satan, while others are indirectly of satan and choose to work with each other.

the question is; does anyone know if there have been times where a demon or god, directly or indirectly of satan, has basically been permanently expelled due to misconduct or similar? if so, who were the demon(s) and/or god(s), and were of satan directly or indirectly?

No, this is not how it works.

All of the gods are with Satan, because he is the one who helps us and teaches us how to grow.

Nobody is ever abandoned by the gods, unless it is you who abandons them. And they will still try to help you, but nothing can be done if you purposefully choose to ignore the help. The gods do not punish us for being imperfect, they only try to help us become better.

And if you are talking about a god doing any kind of horrible crime, that is not possible. Because advancement of the soul is directly connected to improvement of morals, virtues, and ethics. And these moral improvements are enormous and exponential in their growth. It is not possible for the soul to grow or improve without these because they are completely connected together. So anybody who is a god, it would not be possible to be evil or anything like that.

l8tcandles# said:

If you use any drugs, stop and stay away from them. Marijuana is extremely dangerous to the mind, but it is popular for people to lie and pretend it is safe. One of the symptoms of that is instability, delusions, and uncontrol in the mind which can be very similar to what you described.

sola said:

Big Bang is a strange jewish lie that really is based on nothing. They invented this lie in a time when they were starting to lose control over people by people stopping being christians. So by making a story that all of the universe did not exist, and then Big Bang made it exist, they could say that jewish god is what made the Big Bang and jews created the entire universe.

The force impulse of the Big Bang, for the big bang to stop banging and come to the speed it is at now, it would have required a second force impulse that is even bigger to crush everything down and stop the expansion. And there is no explanation for why there is no evidence for that second impulse ever happening. There is not even any evidence for the first one, or the second one. These are just guesses based on nothing.

Greetings, I have already read most of the sermons about kundalini and the trine nadi, but a bit confused. The trine nadi and the kundalini force is located at the spine, or In the middle of the body? I read Vovim Baghie sermons about chakras extensions on the back and front. I know Vovim is not the best source, but he said you can do all three of them to empower the main chakras and the extensions. Kai Purr said that he felt the energy flowing trough his spine automatically when he got to a point when his kundalini was storng. And nowhere can I find the straight truth about it. The main chakras located the middle of the body so it would be logical that there is the kundalini.
Diagram_666.gif

also in this picture, the base chakra has extensions, and somewhere i heard that they don't have. If they don1't have than it's 100% that the kundalini is in the middle, but i am a bit confused as you can see.
Thanks for the answers in advance!

AFODO said:

You talk about 2 people who both were failures, liers, and frauds. It would be better to stay very far away from anything from either if them.

Kundalini goes up through the spine, which is the rear chakra extensions. The main chakras are in the center axis of the body.

wawa nose,,,sometimes I ask myself questions about violence 🤔🤔🤔 such as being raped and being given an undesired pregnancy that a mother or a girl can suffer from even the unborn child, so I want to ask where;

Is abortion a crime against our father Satan?

Jaysin said:
wawa nose,,,sometimes I ask myself questions about violence 🤔🤔🤔 such as being raped and being given an undesired pregnancy that a mother or a girl can suffer from even the unborn child, so I want to ask where;

Abortion isn't a crime, but if you abort a baby after the soul has already begun attaching and merging with the fetus (this happens after the first 3 to 4 months of a pregnancy) then it is murder which is a crime. It's a terrible thing to do as a mother to the souls of your people who are trying to reincarnate. Exceptions would be if the baby would be mixed race, deformed, or something like that which would be a mercy to the soul to destroy their developing fetus. As for babies past the 4 month mark conceived from rape, it's best to abort sooner but I would say the mental/emotional/spiritual health of the mother is the priority in that case so I would not ask women to suffer from the trauma and distress of giving birth to a baby conceived of rape.

Ideally, if someone gets pregnant from rape then they should immediately abort, and then seek justice against the rapist.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
AFODO said:
Kundalini goes up through the spine, which is the rear chakra extensions. The main chakras are in the center axis of the body.

somehow I can't connect the puzzle.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Serpent_Meditation_One.html
In that meditation is clearly that the serpent is going trough the center axis of the body because it says
" then in to the right again where it enters the 6th chakra behind the 3rd eye from the left side"
so in that meditation the serpent going up in the center of the body not trough the spine.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Serpent_Meditation_II.html
In that meditation the serpend doesn't even make the heart shape at the 6th chakra, It's just going up to the crown chakra.
since there is no extensions of the crown chakra, the kundalaini has to go up the middle of the body and not trough the spine according this meditation.
Since it is a very dangerous meditation it should be clear where is the kundalini and where to it ascending.

The kundalini rises through the sushumna, which is the central channel along which the main chakras are located, not their rear extensions. Expanding the Sushumna

Powerofjustice said:
jrvan said:
this happens after the first 3 to 4 months of a pregnancy

Are you 100% sure? I'm genuinely qurious, this is the first time I'm reading about this.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
The situation is true, that in the 4th month (Where the baby really starts to resemble something human) is actually then put a soul into it, but progressively. The soul at these first months is actually simplistic, and at this state, we do not yet have full existence or reincarnation. This is the first stage and is formative. One part of the total sum of the soul is taken from the actual fetus, a part of the soul which is developed on the baby itself in the first formative years.

The fetus then progressively becomes open to 'reincarnation', a process through which is decided since it's beginning. Consider this building a body where one will gradually wear like a glove. A part of the soul grows as the fetus, but that doesn't mean that if one has an abortion, but there is no actual connection to anything just yet, nor is the fetus until this point 'human' by our description of the term, nor naturally.

It is harmless for the soul, and the so called 'baby' is not murdered as many pro lifers state, as simply, at this level we do not have the life so many people envision with intelligence, very deep emotions, and very deep feelings. There is not any amount of said clear individuality yet present in anyway.

There is a limit however to this latent state which is around to 3 to 4 months, down to a max of 5 months. The 5th months is the absolute maximum.

This connection strengthens and solidifies down to the moment of birth, where the soul is then essentially expressed. A soul is attached to this 4th/5th month fetus (Gender and human mechanisms do start to exist at this state but not all that much before, women start receiving kicks and actually do experience the baby's individuality more than more past this time), which later grows, and at the time of birth, we have the actual chart of the born person, which is now fully human, and has a soul and everything.

Human life as we now it is a progressive development, and is not 'a baby' until it reaches a specific point of time after which there is a development in said state. If women knew this, they should probably abort immediately children of rapists, inferiors, and people whom will only be brought into the world to be tyrannized or live solitary and horrible lives.

From the 4th or 5th month, down to birth, we have a gestation period where the soul is on a formative stage. This is explained in my afterlife post, but without all these details which I considered un-necessary and potentially confusing, so I left out. Memories from one's womb cannot be before this, as one is not really 'into' this womb in the first place, and these tend to come on the late months of pregnancy. Typically, after the 7th month.

After the 6th and 7th or 8th month, we are basically moving towards the human, with the 9th month being the final birth of a fully operational human.

If women wait for 6 or 7 months to abort, the danger increases for abortion, and baseline becomes impossible, and maybe even highly traumatizing. This is also extremely irresponsible, and in my opinion also brutal.

This is why naturally, this procedure is totally scarring for any woman at such a developed state of birth. Any self respecting person who has a figment of intelligence and doesn't want to get scarred for life, should abort a fetus in the first 3 or 4 months, maximum of 4 and a half, maybe at worst case scenarios of enslavement, 5 months, as later any such procedure can become highly damaging and as deadly as pregnancy or worse.

AFODO said:
[/quote]

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Serpent_Meditation_One.html
In that meditation is clearly that the serpent is going trough the center axis of the body because it says
" then in to the right again where it enters the 6th chakra behind the 3rd eye from the left side"
so in that meditation the serpent going up in the center of the body not trough the spine.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Serpent_Meditation_II.html
In that meditation the serpend doesn't even make the heart shape at the 6th chakra, It's just going up to the crown chakra.
since there is no extensions of the crown chakra, the kundalaini has to go up the middle of the body and not trough the spine according this meditation.
Since it is a very dangerous meditation it should be clear where is the kundalini and where to it ascending.
[/quote]

The single serpent meditation is not the kundalini. It is a seperate and different thing. It is a ritual for connecting the energy flow between the main chakras so they flow better.

Kundalini is dormant in most people, in the bottom of the spine. This comes up after years or even possibly decades of advancement.

Powerofjustice said:

The kundalini rises through the sushumna, which is the central channel along which the main chakras are located, not their rear extensions. Expanding the Sushumna

The sushumna is inside the center of the spine.

Read the very first sentence of this link you just shared. The first thing it says is the Sushumna is in the spine.

jrvan said:
Jaysin said:

Abortion isn't a crime, but if you abort a baby after the soul has already begun attaching and merging with the fetus (this happens after the first 3 to 4 months of a pregnancy) then it is murder which is a crime. It's a terrible thing to do as a mother to the souls of your people who are trying to reincarnate. Exceptions would be if the baby would be mixed race, deformed, or something like that which would be a mercy to the soul to destroy their developing fetus. As for babies past the 4 month mark conceived from rape, it's best to abort sooner but I would say the mental/emotional/spiritual health of the mother is the priority in that case so I would not ask women to suffer from the trauma and distress of giving birth to a baby conceived of rape.

Ideally, if someone gets pregnant from rape then they should immediately abort, and then seek justice against the rapist.

Well, in my opinion, I think that life begins when sperm is produced, when the sperm swims to meet the egg, it feels that it is alive and it also has wisdom that helps it to think that it need to find a good place to live, or else it will die.

life is the soul, I think that a sperm do has a soul as a bacteria do,,, I just tried to explain like that, I don't know your opinion

Powerofjustice said:

Read the very first sentence of this link you just shared. The first thing it says is the Sushumna is in the spine.

It is my understanding that the kundalini is supposed to pierce all 7 major chakras and come out the crown, not their rear extensions. The rear extensions are referred to as the rear pillar, and they move energy in an upward direction; the front extensions/pillar moves energy in a downward direction; and the central channel, where the main chakras are, can move energy both up and down.

As this diagram shows:
Diagram_666.gif

AFODO said:
AFODO said:

None of those meditations rise the kundalini. One is psychic receptor that is created to expand your psychic abilities, while the other is a balancing meditation, by virtue of moving the energy through both ida and pingala at the same time (as well as sushumna before that).

Powerofjustice said:

The link he shared doesn't say that. Not in the very first sentence of the page, and also not in the first sentence of the meditation. The first sentence of the meditations literally says:
While in a trance, visualize the sushumna expanding to the spine in either a red hot or white hot glowing light.

If A expands toward B, A =/= B. A is different from B. In this case, A is the sushumna, B is the spine.

Also, the sushumna is a straight channel, while energy moves inside of it in a serpentine way of course. The spine is not straight, so spine cannot be the sushumna. The spine has also several divisions called vertebrae, each connected to major spiritual concepts such as elements (5 lumbar), zodiac signs (12 thoracic), planets (7 cervical) and so on. To my knowledge, the sushumna doesn't have any subdivisions.

I hope that this POV is clear, and it didn't come off as aggressive.

Jaysin said:
jrvan said:
Jaysin said:

Well, in my opinion, I think that life begins when sperm is produced, when the sperm swims to meet the egg, it feels that it is alive and it also has wisdom that helps it to think that it need to find a good place to live, or else it will die.

life is the soul, I think that a sperm do has a soul as a bacteria do,,, I just tried to explain like that, I don't know your opinion

A seed is not a soul. You need to meditate on the complexity of the soul, and understand that something so magnificent and vast as a human soul is not contained in a seed or sexual fluids. The soul merges with the fetus after the seed combines with the egg to fertilize and then incubate inside the mother, forming into her child. Sperm do not have souls.

You are free to keep your opinion if you want, but it is false.

jrvan said:
Jaysin said:
jrvan said:

A seed is not a soul. You need to meditate on the complexity of the soul, and understand that something so magnificent and vast as a human soul is not contained in a seed or sexual fluids. The soul merges with the fetus after the seed combines with the egg to fertilize and then incubate inside the mother, forming into her child. Sperm do not have souls.

You are free to keep your opinion if you want, but it is false.

☺️☺️☺️It wasn't a standing point,but thanks alot,i really appreciate it 😇😇😇

Plus all of the descriptions we have about how the dormant kundalini before it is risen is locked away inside the tailbone, which is the bottom of the spine.

And how the Kundalini yoga we do is called The Basic Spinal Series and the focus of it is increasing the flexibility and energy flow of the spine.

The sushumna is a very narrow channel within the spine. When it is expanded to a larger diameter, it's edges reach to the same diameter as the spine and overlap it. Then when it is expanded further, it is expanded to 2 inches beyond the spine in all directions.

This is describing a cylindrical axis with increasing diameter, which as it gets wider it surrounds the spine. If the starting point was talking about the center of the body, the diameter would have to exand very large to several inches before it even touches the spine, and to go past the spine it would end up being very large to surround the entire body. Except maybe the shoulders. But if this is what it meant, it would likely talk about the diameter increasing to the point of covering other body parts, in the front and sides of the body. Or talking about covering parts in the central axis of the body. And the final diameter would end up being something like 10 or 12 inches or more.

But instead, the only thing that it ever mentions is increasing to surround the spine. And the final diameter it describes sounds more like 4 or 5 inches, which is not wide enough to cover 2 inches behind the spine from a center axis of the center of the body.

Stormblood said:
I hope that this POV is clear, and it didn't come off as aggressive.

Of course bro. I don't mind discussing anything with you or anybody else.

I don't think I'm wrong. But if I am, I hope that you or somebody else will always be there to say why I am wrong and help me improve. And if both of us are partially right and partially wrong, we will both improve each other by filling in the gaps.

l8tcandles# said:

If you use any drugs, stop and stay away from them. Marijuana is extremely dangerous to the mind, but it is popular for people to lie and pretend it is safe. One of the symptoms of that is instability, delusions, and uncontrol in the mind which can be very similar to what you described.
Thank you so much for replying to me! would sleep medication or muscle relaxer medication affect this?

Hail Satan!
Hail Sallos!
Hail Ashstar!
Hail Felix!
Hail Buer!
Hail Azazel!

Listen I don’t feel like I’m family here I only ask the same question so I stop I feel like I don’t belong here as the way I see it I don’t it doesn’t mean ima leave this path it just means I don’t feel family only a few people is family on here to this site Ik I’m not one of them

Besides what’s the point of all this it’s not like we go see each other face to face not like we a coven

does negativity exist in the Astral? stuff like pain, discomfort, distress, etc.

if so, do negative experiences only happen to unadvanced souls, or can it occur to advanced souls too?

and if so, what must a soul do in order to not experience negativity? How can they be immune to negativity on the Astral (if its even at all possible)

l8tcandles# said:
Thank you so much for replying to me! would sleep medication or muscle relaxer medication affect this?

Sleep pills like melatonin are very dangerous. They change the chemical receptors in the brain, and make it very difficult to function normally. When the brain is flooded with synthetic chemicals that are not supposed to be there but they are used as hormones that go into receptors, the brain reacts by either building new receptors or getting rid of some of the ones that are there. And also by changing the amounts of multiple other hormones that the body makes. If the brain is flooded with too much melatonin, the likely reaction would be that it would destroy it's own melatonin receptors to make less of them, and also start producing less of its own melatonin because it thinks that it has too much already. Then whatever symptom you had of not enough melatonin like maybe not being able to sleep, it will be made very much worse. And this problem of messed up hormone balance and messed up number of receptors, and too much melatonin, this could cause the kinds of mental problems you described.

What is a muscle relaxer for? That is a very serious and strong kind of drug, it is not like a ibuprofen. A muscle relaxer might be fine in an emergency hospital if a doctor decides that it is best to use it and knows the exact amount to give, but I would be very afraid of somebody taking these pills home and having too much of them. What they do is paralyze the body so the brain is not able to tell the muscles when to contract. Which can cause you to fall on the ground and have no ability to move or get up. Or it can cause the heart and lungs to stop moving, which would cause death from lack of oxygen. Unless you have some kind of extremely rare and serious problem, almost all people should never end up eating a muscle relaxer pill in their whole lives.

If your muscles are too tight, there are ways to fix this that do not involve purposefully paralyzing yourself. Almost all people are deficient in the vitamin Magnesium. Magnesium is used in more than 500 different jobs in the body, and it is balanced against Calcium to create gradients that are used to move water between cells, and cause muscles to relax or contract. Also Potassium which balances in the same kind of way against Sodium, and is used for the same kind of thing. Too much sodium and calcium forces the muscles to contract too much and too tightly, and they require magnesium and potassium to allow them to relax.

But be careful and do not eat too much potassium at one time because it can cause the muscles to become too relaxed, similar to the muscle relaxer pill. A large enough dose of potassium at one time will stop the heart, and that is actually what is used in lethal injection executions.

You can buy Magnesium and Potassium supplements from any place that sells vitamins. Sometimes you can even get them together in one pill. And it will be measured in doses that are safe to take. And this will help your muscles to be relaxed. Also do yoga and stretching, a little while after you eat the vitamins when you can feel them starting to effect you. Yoga will help the muscles stretch and relax even more so that they will not go back to being as tight as they were before.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back