Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

sublimestatanist said:
I was wondering, can I retake my dedication ritual?

I dedicated years ago and I forget the date. As well, I'd like to go at it with my now stronger faith, conviction and intent.

It is Samhain today, which I think might be a good day for it.

In addition, what meditations should I do prior to re-dedicating? I'm thinking raising energy, empowering chakras, doing a bunch of RTRs, intense cleaning and focusing on my third eye (for better connection to energy ) would help. Maybe some runes too?

Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks! :D

Sat Kriya alternating nasal breathing, twin snake. Then I do Astarte's ritual after FRTR+T+C. And at the end I practice the trance state. Sometimes I half manage to go with my consciousness, but everything is too vague and the trance is not deep enough.

That's all I have tonight :D
Happy Samhain!

Henu the Great said:
Cosmic6999 said:
Ok I was wondering and for earth helping earth how can we do that it take time to empower to even take down the enemy cause they doing what they can to destroy earth then it’s going to get physical
Primary focus for us is personal development on all levels and spiritual warfare. The enemy will fall totally once we have reached critical mass. We have already set in motion their spiritual downfall. Rest will follow in due time.

I innerstand no more slacking off time to get it in

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Cosmic6999 said:

You will accomplish much more if you just do the work instead of always trying to make excuses why you don't think it will be successful. Energy is directed by your intentions. If for years you have always had the mindset that nothing you try to do will ever succeed, this is the reason why you failed. And you would have succeeded a lot more if you didn't think in that way.

Yes you are right I had this mindset that nothing is happening and the gods or not here or psychic abilities might be a lie or the demons might be evil yes I use to think stuff don’t work and now I’m like no I can’t think like this no more

Shadowcat said:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=68183&p=325655&hilit=Looking+at+a+legitimate+experience#p325655

Here is the sermon. (Sorry I've been on a long drive for a job) I talked about my mom she passed years before I dedicated.

Thank you, I was referring exactly to the linked Necromancy topic. HP Cobra did not answer your question in that topic. But I see you found the answer yourself. Thanks for sharing.

sublimestatanist said:
I see, thank you Henu! Me overthinking again... The reason I wondered was although my dedication was heartfelt and beautiful it was during that time I was on the fence about WW2 and jews. It also took me a while to come around and get serious about self improvement. As for the date I figured I should celebrate it each year in some way. I will work on that. It's a great challenge and exercise for me as it's something I'm extremely motivated about.

I suppose a simple prayer thanking Satan should be enough. I feel I want to express to him how I recognize my past mistakes and want to stay committed to his path. I know he's helped me in ways I haven't even noticed.

He truly is amazing!
Good for you on finding solid ground. Better late than never with these things.

He is!

sublimestatanist said:
Henu the Great said:
sublimestatanist said:
I was wondering, can I retake my dedication ritual?

I dedicated years ago and I forget the date. As well, I'd like to go at it with my now stronger faith, conviction and intent.

It is Samhain today, which I think might be a good day for it.

In addition, what meditations should I do prior to re-dedicating? I'm thinking raising energy, empowering chakras, doing a bunch of RTRs, intense cleaning and focusing on my third eye (for better connection to energy ) would help. Maybe some runes too?

Any thoughts are welcome. Thanks! :D
No need as your original dedication is valid. Dedication ritual is not magick so raising energy beforehand does not serve a purpose when you raise energy that ritual in mind.

You could take it as an objective to reach deep enough trance and with expierence grasp the original date from astral, if you somehow deem that knowing the date being very important.

In practice, what is important might be very much different things.

Take care.

I see, thank you Henu! Me overthinking again... The reason I wondered was although my dedication was heartfelt and beautiful it was during that time I was on the fence about WW2 and jews. It also took me a while to come around and get serious about self improvement.

There I think like Henu, dedication is not a question of being pure or strong in order to dedicate oneself, but to have relai goals (for you and for the gods) and work for them.

As for the date I figured I should celebrate it each year in some way. I will work on that. It's a great challenge and exercise for me as it's something I'm extremely motivated about.

I suppose a simple prayer thanking Satan should be enough. I feel I want to express to him how I recognize my past mistakes and want to stay committed to his path. I know he's helped me in ways I haven't even noticed.

He truly is amazing!

If what you say is what you feel, keep doing the best for Jos and you and don't worry about anything else. We all come from different places and situations here, but the point is what we want to become and realize.

Ludden174 said:
Ludden174 said:
Ludden174 said:
I have been so busy that I even kept you waiting and I am sorry for that.

Can you guys tell me if HackThisSite is good?

I did see that it celebrated LGBT stuff and some of them are also against nasis but it still looks promising but I want to hear you talk about it.

I made this post a while ago, the non onion link is https://www.hackthissite.org/

Can someone give me a suggestion on what to do from there?

And I am very sorry for my inactivity but I've been busy with life and my spiritual advancement
Ludden174 said:
O crap, I scrolled down on https://www.hackthissite.org/ and found blm stuff and sheit they seem very leftwing, I still want to know if that's a good site to learn from.

I still didn't find those hacking classes I said I was looking for, still gonna try.

I hope to find it soon.

Ok, I have no idea where to ask this so I'll do it here

If there is anywhere in this forum I can post related stuff, please let me know

I'm sorry for being inactive
I was away because of family and just life in general.

I thought I could post this again since no one got back to me on this.

Ludden174 said:
Ludden174 said:
Ludden174 said:
I made this post a while ago, the non onion link is https://www.hackthissite.org/

Can someone give me a suggestion on what to do from there?

And I am very sorry for my inactivity but I've been busy with life and my spiritual advancement
Ludden174 said:
O crap, I scrolled down on https://www.hackthissite.org/ and found blm stuff and sheit they seem very leftwing, I still want to know if that's a good site to learn from.

I still didn't find those hacking classes I said I was looking for, still gonna try.

I hope to find it soon.

Ok, I have no idea where to ask this so I'll do it here

If there is anywhere in this forum I can post related stuff, please let me know

I'm sorry for being inactive
I was away because of family and just life in general.

I thought I could post this again since no one got back to me on this.

Dude here it says, ask all questions here, but about Satanism and spirituality, is about this the members know more about.

Hello, I am new here, greetings from Germany!
I have a Question, is there a Joy of Satan Order too?
I believe in Enki about a long time (since 2016).
I want to find some people who think like me and want to learn more about Enki and ower REAL past.
HAIL SATAN!

Primal said:
I might learn judo soon, so can anyone tell me who the god/demon of eastern martial arts is? He might enhance my training if I earn his patronage.

From His page on Jos : Beelzebub is the Patron of all of the Orient [Far East], Martial Arts and Asian Culture was influenced heavily by Beelzebub.
https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Beelzebub.html

Primal said:
I might learn judo soon, so can anyone tell me who the god/demon of eastern martial arts is? He might enhance my training if I earn his patronage.
I remember reading posts by another member saying them sparring with Khepu.

Do I need to account for DST when checking planetary hours? After November 6 am I gonna add/subtract an hour or will it be as the chart says?

Asurya said:
Do I need to account for DST when checking planetary hours? After November 6 am I gonna add/subtract an hour or will it be as the chart says?
If you are using the correct version of calendar for your locale then you simply follow what the calendar says.

Henu the Great said:
Asurya said:
If you are using the correct version of calendar for your locale then you simply follow what the calendar says.

I was talking about this page https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Hours.html

Is that on the calendar?

Asurya said:
Henu the Great said:
Asurya said:

I was talking about this page https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Hours.html

Is that on the calendar?

That page is not accurate in all locations or on all days.

Download Chronos XP program for planet hours.

NitrateOsfatate666 said:
there are a limited number of reincarnations a soul can have, then, if the soul didn't evolve even after the reincarnations, it is existing only in the Astral Realm.
hello satanic sibling. can souls evolve if they exist only in the Astral (if yes; to what extent)? can an astral-bound soul still complete the Magnum Opus?

if anyone knows the answer please share

sola said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:
there are a limited number of reincarnations a soul can have, then, if the soul didn't evolve even after the reincarnations, it is existing only in the Astral Realm.
hello satanic sibling. can souls evolve if they exist only in the Astral (if yes; to what extent)? can an astral-bound soul still complete the Magnum Opus?

The soul needs a body to evolve, for what I know.

sola said:
NitrateOsfatate666 said:

No and no. We need a body to evolve as without a body we are not complete. Most souls are not spiritually immortal (able to sustain themselves on astral indefinitely without a body) and thus need to incarnate before long to a new body, a new life. Our Gods also help us and so we do have privileges that those without do not necessarily have.

Hello everybody,am new here,,,i was born in christian Family,but as grew up and mind was for greater things than the bible,so,i used to find imformation on wattpad,its where i used to recognise Joy of Satan Ministry (i've been a worrior Against Satan,but as i tend to Understand who he is,i realised that,Satan is my Only Faithful God,and i made my mind that i really wanna dedicate my soul to Satan,,,So,How can i join Spiritual Satanism and get closer to you???

I'm sorry for not being more active on the forums

but I want to ask you if there is any spiritual work I can do in my current situation? (while my mom is home but not looking)

Clayface said:

but I want to ask you if there is any spiritual work I can do in my current situation? (while my mom is home but not looking)

Technically you can meditate or count on your rosary in bed and pretend you're asleep, in the bathroom, in the shower, on a bench outside, in a public park etc.

Jaysin said:
Hello everybody,am new here,,,i was born in the christian Family,but as i grew up and my mind was for greater things than the bible,so,i used to find imformation on wattpad,its where i used to recognise Joy of Satan Ministry (i've been a worrior Against Satan,but as i tend to Understand who he is,i realised that,Satan is my Only Faithful God,and i made my mind that i really wanna dedicate my soul to Satan,,,So,How can i join Spiritual Satanism and get closer to you???

I started a runic working with 3 runes. I am using the Germanic pronunciation for 2 runes and the Icelandic pronunciation for the last one.
Can I mix up the pronunciation of multiple runes like that in one runic working?

Scorpius said:
I started a runic working with 3 runes. I am using the Germanic pronunciation for 2 runes and the Icelandic pronunciation for the last one.
Can I mix up the pronunciation of multiple runes like that in one runic working?

As far as I know, you can't.

Does anyone know anything about The Greek Magical Papyri? Is this a good book or more Jewish crap? Wanted to know before I buy it.

Clayface said:

Carefully read replies to your previous posts again. I am sure this was covered before, and you should use your own discernment as well at this point. ;)

Cosmic6999 said:
Someone told me Satan and Lucifer not the same being how come it’s like that ?
I've heard the same claim. However, no one bothered to introduce and explain who this "other" being is, not once. So that being said, I call bullshit.

Scorpius said:

There is nothing wrong with this. Use whatever feels best.

Woodlandman said:
I was feeling like shit yesterday. What happened?

This is so vague that it is impossible for anybody to answer you. There's an infinite number of reasons it could be.

I think it's because it's full moon. I felt like miserable trash. Basically, I was super tired and sleepy; I had that feeling that I could faint any minute. Very low blood pressure. It's like something was sucking away my energy.
It's much better now, tho.

Woodlandman said:
I was feeling like shit yesterday. What happened?

This is so vague that it is impossible for anybody to answer you. There's an infinite number of reasons it could be.

I think it's because it's full moon. I felt like miserable trash. Basically, I was super tired and sleepy; I had that feeling that I could faint any minute. Very low blood pressure. It's like something was sucking away my energy.
It's much better now, tho.

Henu the Great said:
Clayface said:

Carefully read replies to your previous posts again. I am sure this was covered before, and you should use your own discernment as well at this point. ;)

Cosmic6999 said:
Someone told me Satan and Lucifer not the same being how come it’s like that ?
I've heard the same claim. However, no one bothered to introduce and explain who this "other" being is, not once. So that being said, I call bullshit.

So it’s not true

Jaysin said:
Hello everybody,am new here,,,i was born in christian Family,but as grew up and mind was for greater things than the bible,so,i used to find imformation on wattpad,its where i used to recognise Joy of Satan Ministry (i've been a worrior Against Satan,but as i tend to Understand who he is,i realised that,Satan is my Only Faithful God,and i made my mind that i really wanna dedicate my soul to Satan,,,So,How can i join Spiritual Satanism and get closer to you???

Hi friend, welcome. Here is the article of the dedication of the soul, where by clicking on the home page you can browse our site, where you can read and know more about Joy of Satan.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Darkspirit said:
Jaysin said:

Hi friend, welcome. Here is the article of the dedication of the soul, where by clicking on the home page you can browse our site, where you can read and know more about Joy of Satan.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/SATANIC.html

Thank you brother for your reply,i really appreciate yout support,Satan has been a path which lead me to this forum,and when i stated get some,my mind was brow up,like,why this forum is not know to all human race,alot of people thought like"hey man,Satanism is Satanism,no matter what it feels like nor it looks like",but the funny thing is that,i lost control that i tald my mom that i,i am a Satanist with a great desire...

And sometimes when we get into debate or conversation about Spirituality,we simply flow in an arguement,that she easly get angry wit me,,,by that case,what can i do to draw back the trust she had for me???

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back