Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ask All Questions Here! New members

AsraArdwulfLeberecht said:
Greetings. I recently read about the black mirrors on the website and something doesn't make sense. If a mirror is painted, can you still see through it? Or it's not that sight we're talking about? I mean, paint is matte. :lol:

Now that's why you shouldn't post here, because you can't interpret simple sentences. Like a semi-analphabetic. You know: you need to learn basic primary school reading comprehension first, then maybe you can start learning some rudimentary magic.

Could you explain to me what you don't understand about painting a mirror completely with black glass paint - I used special glass paint, it doesn't wear off - and then you only see the black paint on the mirror?

Hey everyone!

I'm going to open a blocked chakra. This website says to vibrate a rune. How many times do I vibrate the rune?

Here's the website : https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Open_Blocked_Chakras.html

The part I'm referring to is number 2.

Dark Lawyer said:

"You are correct that I do not know your situation as you have not explained it for once. You have complained with same template for about at least five posts that I can remember. We could help you better explaining correct mesures for specific situations if you would open up your situation."

I have described my situation in detail. It's not my fault if you didn't read it. 279 posts in 1 year is not a lot, I don't post here often.

"However, I can assure you that despite not being able to literally turn dirt into gold (which almost sounds like you are trying to mock us here) I have achieved better physical, mental and spiritual health and comfortable position regarding finances, nothing fancy, just comfortable with one specific larger success that even you would be suprised of. I had shared that one in past in one topic, look it up if you want."

If you had at least read my linked farewell topic (a few sentences in total), you would not have thought to write something like "I mocking". And if you had read my posts on the "Shinzo Abe's assassination, Boris Johnson's resignation, Georgian slogans, foreign invasion, Ukrainian war, enemy withdrawal" topic, you would know that I am talking about how none of you will be able to use rtrs to stop 250 million starving North Africans from coming to our countries, while we have no food.

And I'm not going to read all 5044 of your posts to find a single story in an unmarked topic. And you know very well that is an unrealistic notion on your part.

"You only lamented how things are not going excactly your way despite the fact that you have put almost no effort to your goals. (...) ...but at the same time make your woes come about as something that should be fixed by someone else (ie, Satan in this case) and not by yourself when it's on you to turn your life around, which is the excact Christian mentality that you despise. (...) The sedative part seems like just another trip from you to drag us down to your level."

Thanks for confirming my departure from the forum with these words. You have obviously been stuck in an abstract sectarian mindset for a long time. And at this point your mind automatically closes to the fact that in the 3D world physical action is dominant . :) And if you'd read even one of my posts carefully, you'd know that I've done more to improve my situation than many on this forum.

And yes, I did spiritual works also. They did not work, I did not feel or experience anything. I've written this several times, I'm sorry if your mind is sectarian and closed to this information.
You would be surprised how many of your posts I have read and in most of them you lament how bad things are. Even brain dead person can see how bad life is for most people. Resolving issues is another matter and takes time and effort, which you seem to be unwilling to do given how much you like whining about your piece of cake.

As for the usage of Magick, you'd be surprised in your stubbornness how it works. It simply requires time and effort, of which you are unwilling to use and while you don't, you make this childish claim that 3d world requires actions, and actions alone. Wake up, everything is made of vibrations. Your understanding is less than childs and then you have the audacity to make claims how things are this and that. Learn some basics before you start arguing. You have claimed having done things, but all I have gathered from you is that you have barely done decent daily routine for less than a year. Guess what... You want that big chunk of gold, huge castle and a nice babe, it requires more than what you have put in! Deal with it.

Lastly, as a man you should know that world owes you nothing. If you want something, you've got to get it instead of asking for handouts.

Whatever you want to call me, it does not change the fact that your life is on you and when you don't push hard enough on the right time all you have are scraps. Calling others names does hardly change that.

Henu the Great said:
You would be surprised how many of your posts I have read and in most of them you lament how bad things are. Even brain dead person can see how bad life is for most people. Resolving issues is another matter and takes time and effort, which you seem to be unwilling to do given how much you like whining about your piece of cake.

As for the usage of Magick, you'd be surprised in your stubbornness how it works. It simply requires time and effort, of which you are unwilling to use and while you don't, you make this childish claim that 3d world requires actions, and actions alone. Wake up, everything is made of vibrations. Your understanding is less than childs and then you have the audacity to make claims how things are this and that. Learn some basics before you start arguing. You have claimed having done things, but all I have gathered from you is that you have barely done decent daily routine for less than a year. Guess what... You want that big chunk of gold, huge castle and a nice babe, it requires more than what you have put in! Deal with it.

Lastly, as a man you should know that world owes you nothing. If you want something, you've got to get it instead of asking for handouts.

Whatever you want to call me, it does not change the fact that your life is on you and when you don't push hard enough on the right time all you have are scraps. Calling others names does hardly change that.

I don't want to OFF here. I answered you in the "Money" topic about "calling others names".

My comment has not yet appeared. By the way, I am not familiar with that topic and I cannot imagine who quoted me there and why.

For some reason you claim that I have not explained my life situation. (?) Like you, Blitzkreig encourages me to do so in my farewell topic. Ok. If I haven't been detailed enough, I'll explain it there at length and in detail. I just need to translate it into English.

Dark Lawyer said:
Greetings. I recently read about the black mirrors on the website and something doesn't make sense. If a mirror is painted, can you still see through it? Or it's not that sight we're talking about? I mean, paint is matte. :lol:

Now that's why you shouldn't post here, because you can't interpret simple sentences. Like a semi-analphabetic. You know: you need to learn basic primary school reading comprehension first, then maybe you can start learning some rudimentary magic.

Could you explain to me what you don't understand about painting a mirror completely with black glass paint - I used special glass paint, it doesn't wear off - and then you only see the black paint on the mirror?

Excuse me for being a valve for your built up frustrations from your messy life. That's why you shouldn't post here, because you can't cut yourself from this forum even though you said you would. Anyways, I figured it out. By the way, you don't have to paint it completely, it's meant to be painted on one side only, but I guess I'm not the only semi-analphabetic one here :)

Dark Lawyer said:
For some reason you claim that I have not explained my life situation. (?) Like you, Blitzkreig encourages me to do so in my farewell topic. Ok. If I haven't been detailed enough, I'll explain it there at length and in detail. I just need to translate it into English.
Yes, you have told your situation, but perhaps being more in detail could have made it possible for us to give specific help instead of generic help. Regardless, one has to actually put the advice in action, otherwise it amounts to nothing. Newbie gains are one thing and not to br ignored, but gaining reasonable power and skill takes many years to build up to. Furthermore, ignoring the necessity of progression as you have done is counterproductive when you have large goals in mind.

Excuse me for being a valve for your built up frustrations from your messy life. That's why you shouldn't post here, because you can't cut yourself from this forum even though you said you would. Anyways, I figured it out. By the way, you don't have to paint it completely, it's meant to be painted on one side only, but I guess I'm not the only semi-analphabetic one here :)

For the first time I wrote to you in a civilised way. You started the insult, anyone can read it back. Moreover, you started a tirade on a post of mine that I did not address to you, but to Henu. (I responded to your tantrum as a courtesy, but my post did not appear.)

You can't humiliate me, my little boy, by I being frustrated. I'm more aware of my mistakes, my bad choices, and my life fucked up by my own fault than you can imagine.

Dark Lawyer said:

For the first time I wrote to you in a civilised way. You started the insult, anyone can read it back. Moreover, you started a tirade on a post of mine that I did not address to you, but to Henu. (I responded to your tantrum as a courtesy, but my post did not appear.)

You can't humiliate me, my little boy, by I being frustrated. I'm more aware of my mistakes, my bad choices, and my life fucked up by my own fault than you can imagine.

Fine. We're both wasting each other's time and the time of others on this forum that have to watch our petty argument. I just wanted to add that my intent was not to specifically humiliate you, but to answer to your passively aggressive insult.

Fine. We're both wasting each other's time and the time of others on this forum that have to watch our petty argument. I just wanted to add that my intent was not to specifically humiliate you, but to answer to your passively aggressive insult.

I'm sorry. The countries of East-Central Europe must stick together. One of my favourite anti-xian (although totally nihilistic) thinkers, Emile M. Cioran, was born in Romania. And your excellent warrior Catalin Morosanu, the Carpathian Death. :cool:

It’s more that it creates a reflection.

A mirror reflects as does enamel, black paint or a crystal.

And in non perfect reflection exists refraction of light, energy, and therefore potential to perceive something more depending on the observers awareness

It is to be painted on the back side of it, google how to make that mirror and you'll find tutorials

Hello there, my question is does anybody have any information about the daemon called Xaphan.
Thanks in regards

Greetings. When I trance or VM, my eyes spin quickly and abruptly sometimes rotating, it is involuntary, not painful, but difficult to focus on 1 spot. If I close my eyes, illogical thoughts start to appear, visual-ish, like I'm warped in another scenario and I open my eyes again or try to focus more because I forget what I came to do, it's like my mind sometimes can't discern between what's reality and what's with those images in front of it and tends to follow those, if that makes sense.
Could it be that I enter REM while awake?
Also excessive yawning. Every time I open my mouth to vibrate, I get the urge to yawn and I can't stop it although I am not sleepy, nor on the verge of falling asleep. Another example is when doing FRTRs.

Hi, I been trying do satanic things for almost 5 years now but nothing happened nothing changed I felt nothing. After thinking about it I think i wasn’t doing things right! I’ve seen here people with alot of knowledge and I’m asking your help if we can talk on private that would be much better thanks.

Chamseldin said:
Hi, I been trying do satanic things for almost 5 years now but nothing happened nothing changed I felt nothing. After thinking about it I think i wasn’t doing things right! I’ve seen here people with alot of knowledge and I’m asking your help if we can talk on private that would be much better thanks.
What did you do?
How much? (Per time, and overall time period)
How did you do?

There is no need to converse anywhere else as questions and answers here serve larger audience.

Hello all conscious, I have a few questions.
1. What are the reliable sources of information about the Nordics?
2. Somewhere on the JoS site there was a link to a site about aliens, including Nordics, does anyone have it? I can't find it again.
3. Where is Satan now, what is he doing?
4. Does Satan have any plans to bring back Earth?
5. How does the Nordics communicate with people? Do they have a certain hour when they meditate and take "calls"? But what if there are too many "calls"? How do you catch the moment when a Nordic is meditating?
6. Could it be that Satan/Lucifer, Enki, Odin and others are not the same person?
7. Do the Nordics have beings they worship? Do the Nordics have creators?
8. Are the wings of Satan and other Nordics a genetic modification or is the Nordic race winged? Can he fly with them?
9. What is Satan's original name, i.e., the name in Nordic society?
10. Why on earth did Satan present himself by different names?
11. Satan does not age or get sick, but he is mortal. What happens if he dies? Will we be without him for a while until he reincarnates?
12. The Nordics have black people, judging by the description of the demons on the website. Does this mean that earthly black people are also Nordic ancestors? But then why are they so different from the Aryans? Or is the dark skin of the Nordics exclusively a strong tan? Or is the dark skin of the Nordics exclusively a strong tan?
13. How did the other races come about?
14. What species could have hands with 5 fingers like ours, but with a length of 16 inches or more (40 centimeters), and a gray or dark gray color? And the structure of the hands is more solid, like wood.

Greetings. When I trance or VM, my eyes spin quickly and abruptly sometimes rotating, it is involuntary, not painful, but difficult to focus on 1 spot. If I close my eyes, illogical thoughts start to appear, visual-ish, like I'm warped in another scenario and I open my eyes again or try to focus more because I forget what I came to do, it's like my mind sometimes can't discern between what's reality and what's with those images in front of it and tends to follow those, if that makes sense.
Could it be that I enter REM while awake?
Also excessive yawning. Every time I open my mouth to vibrate, I get the urge to yawn and I can't stop it although I am not sleepy, nor on the verge of falling asleep. Another example is when doing FRTRs.

Your brain doesn't give a shit what you want to do (meditations or other), keep doing what it would do as usual, that is, think about the past, analyze the future, ect. That's why you forget what the point of that session was, that's why we have to do a lot of practice to be in control of our actions.

Then since you are in a trance your body is similarly relaxed as when you sleep and therefore the brain gives a push to fall asleep (with yawns) but after some time it won't be a problem.

(1). am living in a country where there is no occult shop for me to buy ritual items, maybe can I get an online link here for any online occult shop for legitimate ritual items like: incense, athame, garments, color candles, beads and a baphomet??
(2). Is it okay to buy an already made Catholic rosary and to dismantle it and make it a satanic rosary in my own way?? Because I can't find any beads here all the town. Kindly advise.
(3). What is the best incense to use when blessing ritual item? It is not specified in the reading.
(4). What kind of a bell used when summoning the four crowned princess of hell.?? Is it okay to use any instruments that produces sound if I don't have a bell??.
(5). Link for buying a baphomet for my rosary?.

I still have a problem in understanding the signs of the moon. How can I know that the moon now is in Taurus, Leo, Libra, sigittarius, Aquarius???

I think this is the link you might be looking for

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aliens.html

Mudenda said:
I still have a problem in understanding the signs of the moon. How can I know that the moon now is in Taurus, Leo, Libra, sigittarius, Aquarius???

https://jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

By switching to list view, you can more easily select your location. You will then see the 2022 calendar in pdf format. For each day you can see which sign the Moon is in.

On July 29, I would like to start a magical work for material gain. The starting point is to be able to sell my house to my neighbour. And for my neighbour to buy it from me at a price that will allow me to buy my parents my neighbour's smaller house with the purchase price, and buy a good apartment for myself. And for me to find a well-paying law job as soon as possible.

It will be waxing Moon, the Moon is in Leo, and there will be no void Moon that day. Retrograde Jupiter is fantastic for my first work of this kind. :cool:

As a beginner, I like to concentrate on one thing, so I chose Fehu. If I am not mistaken, 111 repetitions is best because of the Sun. And it is optimal to do the work every day at some planetary hour of the Sun.

Is everything I have written correct so far? :)

Now I want to figure out the text of the affirmation. Should I make it concrete that I can successfully sell my house and find a good paying job as a lawyer here in my city? Drafting the text will be the most difficult for me, because I tend to be too concerned with details and too precise.

My other question is, if I say the confirmation 10 times after 111 vibrations, is that a good choice?

And finally: if I understand correctly, there is nothing dangerous for pets in this kind of works? Only black magic and Returning Curses 1-2 require separation from the pet in another room?

Hey everyone!

I remember seeing on the Satanisgod.org website that there's an ability to put your hand on a book and be able to retain everything in it without having to read it. Does anyone have the link to that part of the website?

Dark Lawyer said:
Sounds good

Now I want to figure out the text of the affirmation. Should I make it concrete that I can successfully sell my house and find a good paying job as a lawyer here in my city? Drafting the text will be the most difficult for me, because I tend to be too concerned with details and too precise.
Yes, in a positive way for you, now. State it like it has already happened or is happening as you do it. Afterwards just forget about it, and repeat for number of days. Although you can empower the working outside of vibrations with positive visual practicing. Meaning, that you can already see it happening or happened, but not in an obsessive way. Your mood should be targeted positively towards this. This is optional.

My other question is, if I say the confirmation 10 times after 111 vibrations, is that a good choice?
Yes.

And finally: if I understand correctly, there is nothing dangerous for pets in this kind of works? Only black magic and Returning Curses 1-2 require separation from the pet in another room?
You have understood correctly.

Dark Lawyer said:
On July 29, I would like to start a magical work for material gain. The starting point is to be able to sell my house to my neighbour. And for my neighbour to buy it from me at a price that will allow me to buy my parents my neighbour's smaller house with the purchase price, and buy a good apartment for myself. And for me to find a well-paying law job as soon as possible.

It will be waxing Moon, the Moon is in Leo, and there will be no void Moon that day. Retrograde Jupiter is fantastic for my first work of this kind. :cool:

As a beginner, I like to concentrate on one thing, so I chose Fehu. If I am not mistaken, 111 repetitions is best because of the Sun. And it is optimal to do the work every day at some planetary hour of the Sun.

Fehu is more related to Jupiter, not the Sun, but those numbers will still work, especially considering Fehu has a rune number of 1. Both Fehu or Sowilo are related to wealth, but Fehu is more directly related to the concept of abundance.

If you make your affirmations too specific, this can damage the effectiveness of the working. For example, if you want to gain as much wealth as possible, you don't need to specify where it is coming from, or how it will arrive (except that it comes safely, positively, and permanently). You only need to focus on your end goal.

In other words, if you put unnecessary limitations or obstacles on your energy, this will damage the efficiency of the working. So you must ask yourself, what exactly do you want? You can simply program this energy to continually and permanently increase your soul's potential for wealth and abundance, which will then give you the means to secure both property and a good job.

I will give you an example of what I have done for myself:
(Fehu + Sowilo) 40x
“This energy of Fehu and Sowilo has permanently given me the wealth and opportunities to advance my Satanic career as fast as possible, in the best way for me.” x10

In this case, I put my Satanic advancement at the forefront of my affirmation, because I don't want just raw wealth, but whatever I need to be able to advance as fast as possible, including time or other elements of social wealth. This has already had manifestations that happened for no "logical" reason and will continue as I further create this karma on my soul.

You mentioned earlier that we live in a material world and so forth. In that case, you were being too cynical and unwilling to be optimistic, which is a characteristic of earth signs. Remember that energy can easily move materials around, the energy does not have to synthesize materials out of the air. It can move the materials from anywhere on the planet to you.

Lastly, although the 29th of July is ok, the 7th of August would be even better. This is because the day is Sunday, Sagittarius relates to Jupiter, which relates to both abundance and also the practice of law, and the moon will be closer to the Esbat.

As a side note, you may also want to try a material Sun Square to further improve your wealth. However, what you have already planned will be strong regardless. Do note that Fehu x111 will take perhaps 15-25 minutes, depending on how long you chant.

Make sure you focus on feeling the energy of the rune being created in your soul as you chant it. Also, make sure you visualize yourself as happy, materially secure, holding or surrounded by wealth, perhaps holding a "good" contract or documents relating to a job or other opportunities, or other visualizations which will further amplify the working.

Be patient throughout the working and do not ever doubt it. It is working, even if it takes some time to manifest.

10 or 8 are good numbers for this. No, pets will not be affected. Continuing the working on a Sun or Jupiter hour is helpful, but not mandatory. I would try to start it at such an hour though. Additionally, as long as you continue the working at least 36 hours apart, it is still ongoing, so do not worry if you miss a day. If this happens, do it twice the next day.

Good luck!

There is this author, healer and etc. She wrote books about kundalini, chakras and etc. Her name is Cyndi Dale. But when I see her photos and if I look at videos, she looks to me totally jewish. What do you think about her? Is she jewish or just looks like that?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=377033 time=1658662221 user_id=21286]
Dark Lawyer said:

Fehu is more related to Jupiter, not the Sun, but those numbers will still work, especially considering Fehu has a rune number of 1. Both Fehu or Sowilo are related to wealth, but Fehu is more directly related to the concept of abundance.

If you make your affirmations too specific, this can damage the effectiveness of the working. For example, if you want to gain as much wealth as possible, you don't need to specify where it is coming from, or how it will arrive (except that it comes safely, positively, and permanently). You only need to focus on your end goal.

In other words, if you put unnecessary limitations or obstacles on your energy, this will damage the efficiency of the working. So you must ask yourself, what exactly do you want? You can simply program this energy to continually and permanently increase your soul's potential for wealth and abundance, which will then give you the means to secure both property and a good job.

I will give you an example of what I have done for myself:
(Fehu + Sowilo) 40x
“This energy of Fehu and Sowilo has permanently given me the wealth and opportunities to advance my Satanic career as fast as possible, in the best way for me.” x10

In this case, I put my Satanic advancement at the forefront of my affirmation, because I don't want just raw wealth, but whatever I need to be able to advance as fast as possible, including time or other elements of social wealth. This has already had manifestations that happened for no "logical" reason and will continue as I further create this karma on my soul.

You mentioned earlier that we live in a material world and so forth. In that case, you were being too cynical and unwilling to be optimistic, which is a characteristic of earth signs. Remember that energy can easily move materials around, the energy does not have to synthesize materials out of the air. It can move the materials from anywhere on the planet to you.

Lastly, although the 29th of July is ok, the 7th of August would be even better. This is because the day is Sunday, Sagittarius relates to Jupiter, which relates to both abundance and also the practice of law, and the moon will be closer to the Esbat.

As a side note, you may also want to try a material Sun Square to further improve your wealth. However, what you have already planned will be strong regardless. Do note that Fehu x111 will take perhaps 15-25 minutes, depending on how long you chant.

Make sure you focus on feeling the energy of the rune being created in your soul as you chant it. Also, make sure you visualize yourself as happy, materially secure, holding or surrounded by wealth, perhaps holding a "good" contract or documents relating to a job or other opportunities, or other visualizations which will further amplify the working.

Be patient throughout the working and do not ever doubt it. It is working, even if it takes some time to manifest.

10 or 8 are good numbers for this. No, pets will not be affected. Continuing the working on a Sun or Jupiter hour is helpful, but not mandatory. I would try to start it at such an hour though. Additionally, as long as you continue the working at least 36 hours apart, it is still ongoing, so do not worry if you miss a day. If this happens, do it twice the next day.

Good luck!
Really? I always thought that if you miss a day the working failed :?

I am not doubting you, but where did you hear that?

What is satanisms' take on godparents? To my knowledge it is a christians concept and godparents are chosen/appointed at the time of baptism. And during which our father Satan is denounced.

My uncle thinks hes' a history buff because he watches crap history channels on Nazies. While I was over I slid it In the Swastika was like Pagan or Satanic. But he was all like "No it wasn't it was on a Catholic church somewhere but turned backwards". Huh? What's he goin on about. Where's this Swastika baring Catholic Church? That damn channel mentioned Hitler stole all his Symbolisms and Rhetoric's too. Stolen from where? Exactly what are they trying to say. They didn't even mention what the SS stood for. Not a single mention of Satanism. Nor the occult.

Mudenda said:
(1). am living in a country where there is no occult shop for me to buy ritual items, maybe can I get an online link here for any online occult shop for legitimate ritual items like: incense, athame, garments, color candles, beads and a baphomet??
(2). Is it okay to buy an already made Catholic rosary and to dismantle it and make it a satanic rosary in my own way?? Because I can't find any beads here all the town. Kindly advise.
(3). What is the best incense to use when blessing ritual item? It is not specified in the reading.
(4). What kind of a bell used when summoning the four crowned princess of hell.?? Is it okay to use any instruments that produces sound if I don't have a bell??.
(5). Link for buying a baphomet for my rosary?.

Most of this stuff you don't need. The powers of your soul determine the quality of your work, not necessarily the props you use. As far as Satanic rosary, I personally use a mantra counting app on my phone, where I can use my phone's volume button to count.

I would not buy a Christian item, which may be energetically tainted. Similarly, I would not use incense for blessing, but rather use your own energy, like from chanting Surya, Satanas, or using Satanic blue energy + an affirmation.

Hi guys, I m looking for guidance/tips for a full body massage for chakras and aura.
Me and my partner we want to do everyday a full body oil massage where together we say the same positive statements to make the aura clean and full with positive energy. We are looking to stimulate chakras as well, moving her/my fingers around here chakras spot and trying to visualise the colour of the chakra and every circle done with my fingers to make her/me more self-conscious about chakras. On the begging we are massaging the neck, back, back of the arms, booty, legs and the intimate part we are focusing on the last part of the sessions. After we are turning on the side and do breathing exercises for meditation to try to relax the body and the mind, we light candles, light a palo santo stick and move around her/my body from head to foot fingers saying something like “ all the bad energy are taking away from this beautiful and powerful spirit, mind and body”. Should i do these 3 times? We start moving our fingers slowly to be awake of our body shape and from up to down to massage saying all the time together positive and healthy things. On the final we are looking to stimulate vagina/penis trying to concentrate a red energy inside saying some positive things (if you have any examples) and after slowly massage the area. When we fill fully relaxed, happy and connected we start having sex in missionary position and we have orgasm in the same time.
We are beginners with the spiritual techniques and we are looking after advices,
Should we introduce Mantras before sessions? I know we can generate a lot of energy. And I do have a guardian Demon , should we connect with her energy or to do just with our energy

Thank you in advance and be all surrounded by good energy!

Is there any exercise for my neck? I have a wrong bite and I sit a lot at the computer, my neck is very strained and it causes a lot of discomfort,thank you in advance!

Greetings. As far as I know, the Runes are an alphabet based on the stars, given to the Vikings by the Gods.
Were they ever used like normal letters, for correspondence, for example?
Do they still hold a connection with the modern letters today? There are 26 letters in the modern alphabet, and 24 Runes

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back