Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

An efficient way to meditate and keep going at it

ramses13th

First of all, you should know what meditations you have to do, and form a routine. It doesn't have to be long, you can gradually add more meditations. I use Trello for this, it is great for organizing any kind of stuff. This is part of my routine.

EAJxc7o.png

I start my day with Kundalini Yoga on an empty stomach, since doing it after eating makes me feel sick. It takes about 30 minutes or so.

Andd, I follow a pomodoro timer, which keeps me active, I set it for 30 minutes, with no breaks, which means that I meditate for 30 minutes, then I study for 30 minutes and then I meditate again for 30 minutes and so on. When I finish my meditation routine I just start doing something else, such as calisthenics training or reading sermons for 30 minutes. Never take a break to watch a youtube video or something if it is not useful at all, it will just set you in a "relaxed" mood with no will to continue at all.

This is my method, I've been consistent for over 50 days with this. It might be hard but it is definitely worth it, like, how much can you gain from a youtube video/netflix episode in 30 minutes and how much can you gain from 30 minutes of working on yourself. I want you to think about it.

This is how disclipine looks and works like, well done. Going further you will make gains upon gains with similar methods.

Very good post.Thank you so much for you sharing with such detail,It helps me a lot and gives an idea(vision) of a to prepare a meditation routine.
But what I like the most,you write about watching video(jewflix,jewtube).Although sometimes I don't really know either how to manage my time(how much I should meditate,implement rtrs,walk, read or listen to music,etc.).But this is your post well inspiring for meditation.By the way, I gave up a lot of watching videos, listening to music and walking in favour of RTR's.

As for your signature,I honestly did not see a signature with such useful content,as your current signature,as if for me alone,especially as I wrote,that I'm really thinking about what to do with my time.

The only problem i see is, its missing rtrs and hatha yoga, maybe you forgot to include it in here and you are doing it regularly.

Demonic said:
The only problem i see is, its missing rtrs and hatha yoga, maybe you forgot to include it in here and you are doing it regularly.
When you look at the picture there is a scrolling bar on the right. Part of the routine is hidden from view.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back