Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

help with curse

FatalStrategies

I need to corse Loma Linda "medical" center- I was assaulted and falsely imprisoned there for 2 days because of a sodium level- they tortured me into psychosis, they destroyed my life and mind, and only then, after they made as much money off of me as they could, and my mind was shattered beyond repair, did they let me go. they are filth- vermin, scum, trash undeserving of life- they all need to pay and they need to pay hard. If Sammael is real i will summon him, i will command him to make them pay, I will do whatever I can, i will do what I have to- this cannot go unaddressed

FatalStrategies said:
I need to corse Loma Linda "medical" center- I was assaulted and falsely imprisoned there for 2 days because of a sodium level- they tortured me into psychosis, they destroyed my life and mind, and only then, after they made as much money off of me as they could, and my mind was shattered beyond repair, did they let me go. they are filth- vermin, scum, trash undeserving of life- they all need to pay and they need to pay hard. If Sammael is real i will summon him, i will command him to make them pay, I will do whatever I can, i will do what I have to- this cannot go unaddressed
No. You can't command a demon to do something for you if he's not willing. They have better things to do. Read www.joyofsatan.org

FatalStrategies said:
1. Do not try to summon or interact with "samael". It is not Satan. It is the jewish thoughtform imitation of Satan, and it likely actually dead now because of the Final RTR:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65065&p=304748&hilit=samael#p304748

2. Is it really that important to curse this medical center? If there was a jew involved, which is likely, then why not just curse that creature with the Shattering RTR. Focus on its soul being destroyed as you do it.

3. If you do summon Satan, the real Satan, then He will probably tell you what I've just told you. There are much bigger problems in the world than a corrupt medical center, but you can curse individual jews if you really want, as long as you don't spend too much time and energy on it. If you don't mind waiting a while longer, the Final RTR will take care of all of them in due time.

FatalStrategies said:
If by Sammael you mean Satan then you cannot `summon and command him`, that would be just extremely stupid and probably even dangerous to do if you are not dedicated. I was thinking, if you would be respecful to the Gods you could sue that medical center if you have evidence that what they did to you is illegal and then ask help form a God/ess that specializes in law and winning court cases, so this way you make sure that you win the case and the center will suffer consequences. However as I said if you are going to `command` the Gods what to do then not only you won't be helped but probably negative things will happen to you as well, especially if you are not dedicated. However it would be very difficult to establish contact with them if you are not opened to hearing and seeing in astral.

This person also has some very strange ideas that sound Jewish and posts. I thought i should add it to this post as well. The other one could actually be the same person for all I know logically if you look at what is said in both posts.

slyscorpion said:
This person also has some very strange ideas that sound Jewish and posts. I thought i should add it to this post as well. The other one could actually be the same person for all I know logically if you look at what is said in both posts.

What ideas sound jewish? It seems to me either the supernatural is real or it isnt

FatalStrategies said:
slyscorpion said:
What ideas sound jewish? It seems to me either the supernatural is real or it isnt
It is real, but not in the way you understand it so far.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back