Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Spotting a weak/debilitated mars

Shadowcat

Mars is where we put our energies, our sexuality, our way of expressing aggression, anger and risk taking. Along with the sun, Mars has a say in our vitality, self esteem and ego,(especially when pertaining to competition and sex) and rules the sacral chakra.

When mars is weakened and debilitated it can manifest in a variety of ways which can be seen in the chart as well. There are physical as well as mental and emotional manifestations and i have observed that some of these are different for the sexes.

General sings of debilitation: Since mars rules inflammation, flare ups and heat as well as also the teeth, general physical signs can manifest as: weak teeth that are prone to cavities or are brittle with weak enamel (this can also be a Saturn thing), becoming tired too quickly, rashes, especially acne, inflammatory arthritis.

The acne will often be hormonal based if it is a mars problem either from the ovaries in women or testes in men producing too much testosterone (women produce this in small amounts the way men do estrogen) Debilitated mars symptoms often show up as excess liver fire in relation to rashes and irritability. Impatience and impulsiveness will be very common and can get in the way of everyday life in several facets especially if:

-there are 2 or more fire planets or Aries is prominent

-Mars aspects or is the chart ruler. (and if this is the case much of the following can apply and even be more prominent than it would be otherwise)

If mars is your chart ruler and someone's Saturn aspects your chart ruler, especially at a very tight orb and in a conjunction this person may very possibly prove to be physically dangerous to you in some capacity

Especially if mars aspects a mid heaven or any planet that is in the 10th or 6th house and the mid heaven or that planet(s) are in Aries, one can be accident prone in the workplace especially with aspects to Uranus involved while mars is afflicted. this may show as cuts, burns or blunt force trauma and can occur often. The same can apply to the home environment or hobbies if mars or an afflicted planet by mars is in the 4th or 5th house. The 4th house can also indicate domestic violence especially with martian aspects to the moon, Saturn or Pluto or a combination of the three. There will often be a strong interest in careers or environments with iron working steel, and fire etc, with the above placements which will oftentimes easily physically manifest martian afflictions which can even be deadly depending on what house mars is placed. Mars in the 8th house specifically can give death or fatality by a workplace accident, dangerous hobby, or tragic events in the home, combined with any of the above aspects and placements. It can also mean an important man in your life IE brother, husband, father best friend, uncle etc, may die at sometime. Being conjunct Algol or another violent confrontational star can aggravate these matters as well as mars having aspects to Jupiter, which amplifies all aspects of mars for better or worse depending on other things in the chart. Mars in the 8th and or in Scorpio or Aries can give a very pronounced sex drive, interest in the occult and a knack for sex magick.

One may be confused about their sexuality with an afflicted or debilitated mars. Especially with mars in a sign that pushes for uniqueness and originality there can be unusual, kinky sexual tastes or fetishes especially if Venus aspects Uranus and/or is in Scorpio or also Aquarius. If mars is in a feminine sign especially water, this can give a somewhat feminine expression to ones sexuality, especially if the rest or a good part of the chart supports this. Vice versa goes for if mars is in a masculine IE fire or air sign.

A prominent mars or moderately strong mars for both sexes especially when aspecting the sun Pluto or Saturn can give a very strong personality for better or worse and a love of weapons and sports, surgical instruments and fire as well as military aptitude. People who are in prison for arson or other fire or weapon using/handling related offenses can have an influential afflicted mars and quite possibly on a bad degree. Mars in any detrimental degrees combined with debilitation, or even one of the two by their lonesome can strongly bring misfortune to the affairs of the house it is in by the things it rules over, including the affairs of houses of the other planets it may harshly aspect. this can be also amplified if those planets are already afflicted by Saturn or Neptune. Harsh aspects to mercury can make someone a complete douche bag.

For women specifically Because mars rules the sacral chakra a debilitated mars may show up as very bad PMS, (especially if there are harsh aspects to the moon or mercury) Excess testosterone which can cause a variety of problems, and general ailments of the ovaries. A prominent mars in general can give a masculine disposition and interests if other things in the chart support this, as well as a predisposition to having a lot of or sometimes exclusively male friends or acquaintances. Since mars rules the man in a woman's chart along with the sun, there can also be problems with the men in the woman's life chronically, especially with harsh aspects to Pluto or with Saturn to the sun. If any of these afflicted planets by mars are in the 7th or 9th houses this can be with partners, and with the 6th and 10th houses this can be with male coworkers or the father. Same counts for men here below

For men specifically Risk taking behavior can be heightened especially with aspects to Jupiter. This can be for women but the manifestation of this pattern is more so heightened in men due to higher testosterone in general. With a weakened mars there can be hangups about wondering if your are manly enough, and/or about your sexuality or its performance for your partner. Especially if your mars or Saturn afflicts your sun this can have a heavy bearing on your self esteem. There can be imbalances with testosterone in general as well on the low or high end. just like with women,There can be confrontations or violence with the father or other men especially if mars harshly aspects Saturn.

Mars is in Scorpio now and is transiting quite some harsh aspects to certain planets. If any of the above counts for you don't hesitate to start a mars square this coming Tuesday to strengthen its weak points and to allow it to manifest its energies in positive ways for you instead :). Especially since the moon is waning it is a good time for using a mars square to remove afflictions and debilitation mars may bring into your life. Keep in mind this working will most likely need to be repeated a number of times, along with cleaning. I have felt particular stability emotionally, especially around that special 4 week time among other positive manifestations. Not everything is 100 percent and there was even some minor flare ups, so something to be aware of.

I really have found this affirmation helpful " in a positive and healthy way for me i am now totally and completely free of all afflictions and bad manifestations of my natal mars in every way, now and forever. My natal mars is now only manifesting in positive and healthy ways for me now and forever"

TCM is also very good for working on the excess liver fire. Working to clean and empower the sacral chakra also along with the other charkas ruled by the planets mars might afflict or be afflicted by will help loosen things up. Runes or other planetary squares to supplement with the proper tailored affirmations come to mind. Do not be afraid to add to or critique this list :). Hope it helps.

Shadowcat said:
Mars is where we put our energies, our sexuality, our way of expressing aggression, anger and risk taking. Along with the sun, Mars has a say in our vitality, self esteem and ego,(especially when pertaining to competition and sex) and rules the sacral chakra.

When mars is weakened and debilitated it can manifest in a variety of ways which can be seen in the chart as well. There are physical as well as mental and emotional manifestations and i have observed that some of these are different for the sexes.

General sings of debilitation: Since mars rules inflammation, flare ups and heat as well as also the teeth, general physical signs can manifest as: weak teeth that are prone to cavities or are brittle with weak enamel (this can also be a Saturn thing), becoming tired too quickly, rashes, especially acne, inflammatory arthritis.

The acne will often be hormonal based if it is a mars problem either from the ovaries in women or testes in men producing too much testosterone (women produce this in small amounts the way men do estrogen) Debilitated mars symptoms often show up as excess liver fire in relation to rashes and irritability. Impatience and impulsiveness will be very common and can get in the way of everyday life in several facets especially if:

-there are 2 or more fire planets or Aries is prominent

-Mars aspects or is the chart ruler. (and if this is the case much of the following can apply and even be more prominent than it would be otherwise)

If mars is your chart ruler and someone's Saturn aspects your chart ruler, especially at a very tight orb and in a conjunction this person may very possibly prove to be physically dangerous to you in some capacity

Especially if mars aspects a mid heaven or any planet that is in the 10th or 6th house and the mid heaven or that planet(s) are in Aries, one can be accident prone in the workplace especially with aspects to Uranus involved while mars is afflicted. this may show as cuts, burns or blunt force trauma and can occur often. The same can apply to the home environment or hobbies if mars or an afflicted planet by mars is in the 4th or 5th house. The 4th house can also indicate domestic violence especially with martian aspects to the moon, Saturn or Pluto or a combination of the three. There will often be a strong interest in careers or environments with iron working steel, and fire etc, with the above placements which will oftentimes easily physically manifest martian afflictions which can even be deadly depending on what house mars is placed. Mars in the 8th house specifically can give death or fatality by a workplace accident, dangerous hobby, or tragic events in the home, combined with any of the above aspects and placements. It can also mean an important man in your life IE brother, husband, father best friend, uncle etc, may die at sometime. Being conjunct Algol or another violent confrontational star can aggravate these matters as well as mars having aspects to Jupiter, which amplifies all aspects of mars for better or worse depending on other things in the chart. Mars in the 8th and or in Scorpio or Aries can give a very pronounced sex drive, interest in the occult and a knack for sex magick.

One may be confused about their sexuality with an afflicted or debilitated mars. Especially with mars in a sign that pushes for uniqueness and originality there can be unusual, kinky sexual tastes or fetishes especially if Venus aspects Uranus and/or is in Scorpio or also Aquarius. If mars is in a feminine sign especially water, this can give a somewhat feminine expression to ones sexuality, especially if the rest or a good part of the chart supports this. Vice versa goes for if mars is in a masculine IE fire or air sign.

A prominent mars or moderately strong mars for both sexes especially when aspecting the sun Pluto or Saturn can give a very strong personality for better or worse and a love of weapons and sports, surgical instruments and fire as well as military aptitude. People who are in prison for arson or other fire or weapon using/handling related offenses can have an influential afflicted mars and quite possibly on a bad degree. Mars in any detrimental degrees combined with debilitation, or even one of the two by their lonesome can strongly bring misfortune to the affairs of the house it is in by the things it rules over, including the affairs of houses of the other planets it may harshly aspect. this can be also amplified if those planets are already afflicted by Saturn or Neptune. Harsh aspects to mercury can make someone a complete douche bag.

For women specifically Because mars rules the sacral chakra a debilitated mars may show up as very bad PMS, (especially if there are harsh aspects to the moon or mercury) Excess testosterone which can cause a variety of problems, and general ailments of the ovaries. A prominent mars in general can give a masculine disposition and interests if other things in the chart support this, as well as a predisposition to having a lot of or sometimes exclusively male friends or acquaintances. Since mars rules the man in a woman's chart along with the sun, there can also be problems with the men in the woman's life chronically, especially with harsh aspects to Pluto or with Saturn to the sun. If any of these afflicted planets by mars are in the 7th or 9th houses this can be with partners, and with the 6th and 10th houses this can be with male coworkers or the father. Same counts for men here below

For men specifically Risk taking behavior can be heightened especially with aspects to Jupiter. This can be for women but the manifestation of this pattern is more so heightened in men due to higher testosterone in general. With a weakened mars there can be hangups about wondering if your are manly enough, and/or about your sexuality or its performance for your partner. Especially if your mars or Saturn afflicts your sun this can have a heavy bearing on your self esteem. There can be imbalances with testosterone in general as well on the low or high end. just like with women,There can be confrontations or violence with the father or other men especially if mars harshly aspects Saturn.

Mars is in Scorpio now and is transiting quite some harsh aspects to certain planets. If any of the above counts for you don't hesitate to start a mars square this coming Tuesday to strengthen its weak points and to allow it to manifest its energies in positive ways for you instead :). Especially since the moon is waning it is a good time for using a mars square to remove afflictions and debilitation mars may bring into your life. Keep in mind this working will most likely need to be repeated a number of times, along with cleaning. I have felt particular stability emotionally, especially around that special 4 week time among other positive manifestations. Not everything is 100 percent and there was even some minor flare ups, so something to be aware of.

I really have found this affirmation helpful " in a positive and healthy way for me i am now totally and completely free of all afflictions and bad manifestations of my natal mars in every way, now and forever. My natal mars is now only manifesting in positive and healthy ways for me now and forever"

TCM is also very good for working on the excess liver fire. Working to clean and empower the sacral chakra also along with the other charkas ruled by the planets mars might afflict or be afflicted by will help loosen things up. Runes or other planetary squares to supplement with the proper tailored affirmations come to mind. Do not be afraid to add to or critique this list :). Hope it helps.

Thank you for this informative post. I understand astrology somewhat, but not that much, thank you, I have learned a lot. Very good writing. Thank you :D

Thank you, this is very useful for me! I will use your affirmation for my next Mars square.

I have the dreaded 12th house retrograde mars and it's caused chaos in my life and my self esteem, confidence and it has caused alot of depression in my life. I always wondered how to fix it with planetary squares or the mars seed mantra for the square. I'm not sure how to fix it though. Doing a square basically empowers the planet and its position in a persons chart, and I definitely don't want that to happen. Its caused me to be a more secluded and introverted man and its drastically affected my confidence and ability in talking to women. Its also caused me to have strange sexual desires and I sometimes can have extreme bursts of sexual lust and desire out of nowhere.

Its also caused me to be explosive with anger sometimes and its true what the astrology page on the site says about 12th house mars not being able to express anger properly. I have not had a good life and I also have saturn in my 8th which causes sexual deprivation and extreme poverty, both of which I have suffered my entire life. These two planets and their position in my chart are destroying my life and I just don't know how to properly fix them. I feel like my workings to get rid of bad saturn influences are just not working and are completely pointless.

The Sun is my chart ruler and is in Aries and it gives me high energy and negates some of the bad influences, but the psychological and negative effects of my mars is still very much present in my life, along with saturn.
Also my saturn is in the same house as my chart ruler and is kinda close to it. Its not aspecting my Sun but the issue I have with it is with finding a partner. All women that are 1-2 years younger than me, which I would prefer the most, will have they're Saturns conjunct to my Sun/chart ruler, which we all know can be extremely devastating. Something devastating like this has already happened to me in the past with women and its one of the reasons why I got started on the left hand path and eventually got into Satanism to begin with. Not going into details. Already talked about the whole 'soul selling' shit in the past which eventually led me to find JoS.

So im kinda stuck in shithole of a life without hope of actually living a full and fulfilling happy life because of the planets and they're positions in my chart. I wish saturn would fucking explode into oblivion.

I really want to have a family of my own and to have a normal life. A life where I dont have to worry about where im going to sleep, or what im going to eat everyday and actually be financially stable. Funny how theres alot of demons that supposed to help with wealth, but seem to get offended whenever you ask for help, even though you try your best to try and give something in return. I've gave up for a while now about asking for help anymore. I never seem to get anything or any signs from them at all whenever I try.
Been having a lot of thoughts lately about just hanging all this up and stop fighting. I don't really have anything here on earth to fight for. To be honest I've already stopped, I haven't done an RTR in literal months, I never thought that I was doing them properly to begin with, and now my biggest problem is that my teeth have decayed to the point where I cant even properly vibrate some of the letters anymore. Or even properly vibrate a lot of mantras that begin with a TH or a V. I don't have money to get my teeth replaced, and I cant stand the thought of myself wearing dental plates at this age in my life. My total amount of wealth that I own right now is literally only $23, I'm not joking. and im living with a family member that doesnt have much time left to live, which id guess is less than a year, and after they die, i'll be completely homeless. Im getting to the point where im physically unable to fight for Satan, and I cant afford the costs of living anymore. And I can't properly do spiritual warfare for the gods to get any help in return.

Fucked.

Betelgeuse said:
I have the dreaded 12th house retrograde mars and it's caused chaos in my life and my self esteem, confidence and it has caused alot of depression in my life. I always wondered how to fix it with planetary squares or the mars seed mantra for the square. I'm not sure how to fix it though. Doing a square basically empowers the planet and its position in a persons chart, and I definitely don't want that to happen. Its caused me to be a more secluded and introverted man and its drastically affected my confidence and ability in talking to women. Its also caused me to have strange sexual desires and I sometimes can have extreme bursts of sexual lust and desire out of nowhere.

Its also caused me to be explosive with anger sometimes and its true what the astrology page on the site says about 12th house mars not being able to express anger properly. I have not had a good life and I also have saturn in my 8th which causes sexual deprivation and extreme poverty, both of which I have suffered my entire life. These two planets and their position in my chart are destroying my life and I just don't know how to properly fix them. I feel like my workings to get rid of bad saturn influences are just not working and are completely pointless.

The Sun is my chart ruler and is in Aries and it gives me high energy and negates some of the bad influences, but the psychological and negative effects of my mars is still very much present in my life, along with saturn.
Also my saturn is in the same house as my chart ruler and is kinda close to it. Its not aspecting my Sun but the issue I have with it is with finding a partner. All women that are 1-2 years younger than me, which I would prefer the most, will have they're Saturns conjunct to my Sun/chart ruler, which we all know can be extremely devastating. Something devastating like this has already happened to me in the past with women and its one of the reasons why I got started on the left hand path and eventually got into Satanism to begin with. Not going into details. Already talked about the whole 'soul selling' shit in the past which eventually led me to find JoS.

So im kinda stuck in shithole of a life without hope of actually living a full and fulfilling happy life because of the planets and they're positions in my chart. I wish saturn would fucking explode into oblivion.

I really want to have a family of my own and to have a normal life. A life where I dont have to worry about where im going to sleep, or what im going to eat everyday and actually be financially stable. Funny how theres alot of demons that supposed to help with wealth, but seem to get offended whenever you ask for help, even though you try your best to try and give something in return. I've gave up for a while now about asking for help anymore. I never seem to get anything or any signs from them at all whenever I try.
Been having a lot of thoughts lately about just hanging all this up and stop fighting. I don't really have anything here on earth to fight for. To be honest I've already stopped, I haven't done an RTR in literal months, I never thought that I was doing them properly to begin with, and now my biggest problem is that my teeth have decayed to the point where I cant even properly vibrate some of the letters anymore. Or even properly vibrate a lot of mantras that begin with a TH or a V. I don't have money to get my teeth replaced, and I cant stand the thought of myself wearing dental plates at this age in my life. My total amount of wealth that I own right now is literally only $23, I'm not joking. and im living with a family member that doesnt have much time left to live, which id guess is less than a year, and after they die, i'll be completely homeless. Im getting to the point where im physically unable to fight for Satan, and I cant afford the costs of living anymore. And I can't properly do spiritual warfare for the gods to get any help in return.

Fucked.

You are right about the planetary squares in general empowering the planets that they correspond to. But strengthening them with the right affirmations especially with the above type can help only the positive amplify and getting rid of the negative. Or have the negative turn into positive manifestations instead. Saturn squares of course are a slippery slope with this. Perhaps mars could be too as it is the lesser malefic. So with that being said let this serve as a general guide unless one really thinks anything at all with mars will just become more troublesome because of their own specific chart for any reason. Which could very well be. This must be left for the individual to decide as this is again, a general guide. Normally when the energy is directed to good affirmations it should not hurt you however.

Also i believe its possible those were enemy entities. Unless you really offend and are a parasite there are no reasons for the Gods to get offended by you asking for help especially when you are trying to give back and advancing.

Your living situation is very dire. I would go to Satan with this, perhaps perform a formal ritual asking for help. Focus on his sigil and he will hear. Satan will not get offended. Reach out to other family or others who may care if you can. It sounds like you really need it.

If you want Saturn to be obliterated then obliterate it when you have the time and energy again. Then focus on your personally needed planetary squares that saturn might afflict. Realize that these workings will probably need to be repeated, which is why they may not seem like they are working at first especially with lifelong deep seated issues. Ive obliterated saturn 3 times and i still need at least another 3 rounds. For you this would include also the planetary squares or strenghtening of the planets your saturn afflicts. Runes such as uruz, ansuz and sol are also very good. I would recommend a waning moon in either scorpio or aquarius. And to clean your aura after. Tailor your affirmations to direct energy to free you of the specific problems your saturn causes in any way.

Focus on caring for your ailing family, working through your grief and getting back on your feet somehow. I'm not gunna pretend to completely understand but just know you have to pull through to survive and to see to it that you get the help you need in whatever way is best for you. It is hard to loose a family member, that i can very well identify with.

Your SS family is here if you need to vent. As long as you have us and the Gods you are never alone. And they will never turn you away. Remember that.

Shadowcat said:
Betelgeuse said:

Fucked.

You are right about the planetary squares in general empowering the planets that they correspond to. But strengthening them with the right affirmations especially with the above type can help only the positive amplify and getting rid of the negative. Or have the negative turn into positive manifestations instead. Saturn squares of course are a slippery slope with this. Perhaps mars could be too as it is the lesser malefic. So with that being said let this serve as a general guide unless one really thinks anything at all with mars will just become more troublesome because of their own specific chart for any reason. Which could very well be. This must be left for the individual to decide as this is again, a general guide. Normally when the energy is directed to good affirmations it should not hurt you however.

Also i believe its possible those were enemy entities. Unless you really offend and are a parasite there are no reasons for the Gods to get offended by you asking for help especially when you are trying to give back and advancing.

Your living situation is very dire. I would go to Satan with this, perhaps perform a formal ritual asking for help. Focus on his sigil and he will hear. Satan will not get offended. Reach out to other family or others who may care if you can. It sounds like you really need it.

If you want Saturn to be obliterated then obliterate it when you have the time and energy again. Then focus on your personally needed planetary squares that saturn might afflict. Realize that these workings will probably need to be repeated, which is why they may not seem like they are working at first especially with lifelong deep seated issues. Ive obliterated saturn 3 times and i still need at least another 3 rounds. For you this would include also the planetary squares or strenghtening of the planets your saturn afflicts. Runes such as uruz, ansuz and sol are also very good. I would recommend a waning moon in either scorpio or aquarius. And to clean your aura after. Tailor your affirmations to direct energy to free you of the specific problems your saturn causes in any way.

Focus on caring for your ailing family, working through your grief and getting back on your feet somehow. I'm not gunna pretend to completely understand but just know you have to pull through to survive and to see to it that you get the help you need in whatever way is best for you. It is hard to loose a family member, that i can very well identify with.

Your SS family is here if you need to vent. As long as you have us and the Gods you are never alone. And they will never turn you away. Remember that.

Thanks. And I don't mean to sound so rude or have a nasty attitude on the forums. I just never get many chances to talk about the problems I'm having. I hardly post anything anymore and I mostly just login to read other peoples posts. I know I've probably started to get a bad rep for being a downer all the time, but it does help me out by talking about things here. I never talk to my family about my problems, and of course my family aren't SS either.

I was planning on starting a working with Suryae tomorrow while the moon is in Leo. I wanted to start a working a few days ago when the moon was waxing in taurus, but I fell asleep the night I was planning on starting and I woke up too late and the moon was void and I had to wait.

I was planning on using Suryae for money, since money seems to be more important right now because of my living conditions. I know I have a bad mars and everything, but I feel like that has to wait for now.
I've always had a problem with keeping up with workings. I don't think I've ever completed a 40 day working because I always end up missing or skipping a day for whatever reason, and I never really keep track of the days either.
I have been using AUM-RA on my solar plexus for a few days now, so I guess adding a Suryae working with money affirmations should help out quite a bit. Using Suryae sure makes me feel a lot better whenever im feeling down too. I've used the seed mantra for the mars square in the past and it doesn't seem to affect me negatively. It seems like it gives me more energy and increases sexual desire and maybe even increases testosterone a bit. The weird thing is that when I use it, the effects are usually delayed and I don't feel them until a day or two afterwards. Maybe its because my natal mars is retrograde and the energies affect me differently? Not sure on that. But I'll be starting a Surya working for money and hopefully I can keep up with it daily.

slyscorpion said:
Thank you for the information.

I have Mars in Libra in Exact Opposition to Jupiter in Aries. Mars is on Saturn's Exaltation Degree Jupiter is on Saturn's Fall Degree.

Does this make my Mars not debilitated or not. This is one thing I have questioned a lot and can't seem to find any good info on anywhere. I seem to have a lot of Mars like traits.

Honestly from the things you have told me in the past i personally think you would benefit from a mars square. You got one more shot currently for one starting next week as this tuesday now has passed.

slyscorpion said:

I have Mars in Libra in Exact Opposition to Jupiter in Aries. Mars is on Saturn's Exaltation Degree Jupiter is on Saturn's Fall Degree.

Does this make my Mars not debilitated or not. This is one thing I have questioned a lot and can't seem to find any good info on anywhere. I seem to have a lot of Mars like traits.

You don't have to overthink it, you just have to recognize that the Mars energy you have is in a strange sign for what Mars should be. Basically, if the sign isn't one of the preferred signs, or if there are aspects weakening it, then do the Square to fix it. No sense just leaving it.

Yes, you can sort of compensate with Aries or martian energies elsewhere in the soul, but those planets/chakras should not be Aries, they should be in other signs. Aries energy expresses best through what Mars rules in the body, not through what say Mercury or Venus rules, if that makes sense. I know the Sun is exalted in Aries, but I think my point still works.

Also, just because you are adding this energy into the area of your soul that should have these Aries energies, this does not mean you are overriding or destroying any positive things that come from Mars in Libra. Everything can be added into you harmoniously and positively.

Any of these planets work best through their preferred signs, because Mars in Libra basically means you are stifling your combative ability by trying to appease others. Venus should be in Libra, not Mars. Mars will always act or try to be like Aries, so if you force it to "act" like LIbra, it will struggle, hence you may suffer from it.

-------------------------

Hopefully, I didn't ramble on too much, and you understand what I mean. There is no need to overthink it: If it is not in an already perfect state, and you have the opportunity to fix it (with Mars in Scorpio almost ending, but also Mars in Capricorn in January), then take the time and do it.

This may help you express yourself better in regards to what you said about others influencing you or whatever. This is important because I know you are a good person and an advanced soul and so forth. Therefore, it is not right for some retarded normie to impress their will upon you. Instead, it should be the other way around: Slyscorpion first!

Take care.

Betelgeuse said:

Mars squares, or any other working, are only negative if you let them be. Furthermore, the 12th house placement is only negative if you let it be. The 12th house carries with it psychic talents, even for Mars. Satanism is about transmuting your natal placements into something beautiful and devoid of any issues.

When you use this Mars Square, you are only adding the positive elements that are lacking back into you. You are not empowering the negative aspects. This reflects in your affirmation. For example, you would gain back your confidence and healthy sexuality.

Furthermore, for fixing your Saturn, you can use not just regular Munka workings, but also the vast power generated through Sun Squares to transmute and negate Saturn's negatives. Similar to the 12th house, the 8th house can be a very powerful placement for psychic ability as well IF you transmute it.

Both Mars and the Sun are in positions to do Squares (with the Sun in the decent sign of Sagittarius). Use the Mars Square to fix your natal Mars, then use the Sun to transmute the negative elements of your natal Saturn energy. Use this for boosting your wealth, but also overall prosperity, and so on.

The Sun will be back in Aries by March, giving another opportunity to hit the negative Saturn aspects hard.

If your teeth are already in a bad position right now, it may be better to get dental plates, if that allows you to use mantras better. Remember, this can always be fixed or changed later. Speaking of fixes, try using Satanama on to reverse and heal the teeth.

Don't get so hung up about pronunciation. Yes, it will weaken the vibration, but in many cases, it will still work, especially with the RTR or other workings with lots of various vibrations. So do it anyway, to the best of your ability, and really focus as much as you can when doing it.

There is always a solution here, so don't give up! Your situation will only worsen if no action is taken. However, you can take action right now, and so I would highly encourage you to keep going. You already did well by reaching out for help.

Any of the workings you do are always working. Maybe you chipped away at your problem, so now it is only 75% what it used to be, but you cannot tell that well. However, this doesn't mean it never worked, or perhaps the change did not manifest physically yet. Don't ever give up!

There should be a veteran comment section on JoS where these things would be explained, so that other SS do not end up wasting years of advancement. Plus, this would also save time for us for explaining these things over and over again. We could simply refer to the site.

Some of us grasp these ideas on our own and rather quickly, and others not so. I think this is something to consider into future updates.

What do you think?

Henu the Great said:
There should be a veteran comment section on JoS where these things would be explained, so that other SS do not end up wasting years of advancement. Plus, this would also save time for us for explaining these things over and over again. We could simply refer to the site.

Some of us grasp these ideas on our own and rather quickly, and others not so. I think this is something to consider into future updates.

What do you think?
We should create a list of all the most frequent asked questions and answer them. Then put this list as a pinned post for newbeys.

Henu the Great said:

What do you think?

Please ask in a question that is like 3 lines long so I can answer it, as I cannot currently read the whole thread. I will make it a point to answer. I see the title is about debilitated mars, what is however the specific thing that needs answer?

BlackOnyx8 said:
Shadowcat said:
I knew I had a bad Mars, didn't realize how severe it was, I have many of these characteristics you mentioned. More karmic crap to deal with.
Thank you very much for this, very enlightening and helpful. The affirmation also sounds pretty good. I will use this sometime soon.

i am so glad this was of help to you :3

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:

What do you think?

Please ask in a question that is like 3 lines long so I can answer it, as I cannot currently read the whole thread. I will make it a point to answer. I see the title is about debilitated mars, what is however the specific thing that needs answer?

i believe henu is asking about a seperate forum for longertime members to answer questions for new people so certain things dont have to be repeated. i know we have a thread for this that ollly made but it is somewhat buried meaning its not as in plain sight as a seperate forum for this would be. blitz mentioned it is hanfy at times to repeat info for new ppl and i think henu was trying to suggest a more efficient way of doing this.

my article here is some things repeated about known info with mars along with my own xps with my chart and any others in 1order to help people out on this subject of fixing a debilitated mars :)

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Henu the Great said:

What do you think?

i believe henu is asking about a seperate forum for longertime members to answer questions for new people so certain things dont have to be repeated. i know we have a thread for this that ollly made but it is somewhat buried meaning its not as in plain sight as a seperate forum for this would be. blitz mentioned it is hanfy at times to repeat info for new ppl and i think henu was trying to suggest a more efficient way of doing this.

my article here is some things repeated about known info with mars along with my own xps with my chart and any others in 1order to help people out on this subject of fixing a debilitated mars :)

We need a Ancient-Forums-Tutorial for new accs, like in a game when they explain at the start all features ,including courses like: how You post a image, how to find the right forum for your post, did you dedicate before starting warfare, ..., how to start etc. When people have clicked read through all the courses they can start reply on the forum. Peope shoud have the option to skip tutorial.

Shadowcat said:

I had an idea that there would be an added feature on the JoS that when you click on "+" or something similar, and then list of expierenced members would show up their valuable expierences, tips and tricks, what have you, on the main platform (JoS.org) rather than on this forum. I saw some older members stating things on this topic that have certainly held them back due to misconceptions, and these could have been avoided with info easily and readily available, say, in conjunction with planetary Mars page. This same principle could be applied to other parts of the site.

This forum is huge, and has droves of info and many times same things are repeated, which in itself is not bad, but let's be real, better efficiency will help us out, especially when we grow in numbers. It's also easier for all parties than shifting through tens or hundreds of pages searching manually through the forums.

There are already many topics with compilation of basics / faq stuff, but this would not replace those, but rather bring another aspect.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sorry Brother. Read above, and say what you think about this.

luis said:
We should create a list of all the most frequent asked questions and answer them. Then put this list as a pinned post for newbeys.
Read above. This would be somewhat different. Also, many such topics are already posted.

luis said:
Henu the Great said:

HPHC or another verified would still need to proofread and perhaps edit any posts to ensure full accuracy, but I think the best system for what you guys describe is something where either the post is highlighted within the thread as notable, or copied and pasted outside for everyone to read.

The problem in any system similar to this is that an authority figure always has to personally read the material and analyze it, taking time. HPHC can find people who could help with this, but advanced people are in high demand, of course. Also, someone knowledgeable in one area may not be in another.

Blitzkreig said:
luis said:
Henu the Great said:

HPHC or another verified would still need to proofread and perhaps edit any posts to ensure full accuracy, but I think the best system for what you guys describe is something where either the post is highlighted within the thread as notable, or copied and pasted outside for everyone to read.

The problem in any system similar to this is that an authority figure always has to personally read the material and analyze it, taking time. HPHC can find people who could help with this, but advanced people are in high demand, of course. Also, someone knowledgeable in one area may not be in another.
Highlighted posts would be good improvement as well. That is already implemented on some q&a sites.

Yes, you are absolutely correct that the material provided would need to be audited. On the bright side, those who would be eligible for the duty are advancing day by day. This is something long term, not something that should happen overnight.

Henu the Great said:
Blitzkreig said:
luis said:

Highlighted posts would be good improvement as well. That is already implemented on some q&a sites.

Yes, you are absolutely correct that the material provided would need to be audited. On the bright side, those who would be eligible for the duty are advancing day by day. This is something long term, not something that should happen overnight.
Your idea is similar to mine but you add the member's experiences (which is why I created the topic about spell experiences but it's probably going to get lost in the infinite amount of posts that are made every day). What I was talking about is something similar, a pinned/highlighted post with all the most frequently asked questions, even with something like the squares for example, with some experiences from the members with a certain affirmation and so on. I hope I've explained it well, of course, it should be always be proofread by a HP. This is my idea, of course, it's a lot of work and we need to pick the best questions, so if a newbie is lost can look there.

I'm sure if someone is new on this path is going to have a lot of questions that are not easily answered just by looking on the main site, I knew that cleaning was important by looking on the site but reading here and then experimenting now I know its VERY important to clean your chakras a lot if you want to raise the kundalini, these type of things can't be answered right away just by looking in the main site for example. I'm sure it's going to get updated and be better but right now we could have something.

By the way, Shadowcat, I have another question. I know astrology to a certain extent, but not completely, not as much as you do, and not at all. I'd like to know, for example, which planetary positions or transits allow us to draw conclusions about a person's love/sexual orientation. So what factors should be taken into account?

BrightSpace666 said:
By the way, Shadowcat, I have another question. I know astrology to a certain extent, but not completely, not as much as you do, and not at all. I'd like to know, for example, which planetary positions or transits allow us to draw conclusions about a person's love/sexual orientation. So what factors should be taken into account?

in a persons chart the mars and venus placements combined show the persons sexuality and what they are attracted to romantically and how they wish to express and recieve affection. any planets in the 7th house also modify those influences based on the affairs of the planets occupying it and the sign they are in. any planets that aspect a planet in the seventh house or ones venus and or mars also play a role for better or worse depending on the aspects.

a persons sexual orientation will depend on these things as well as the over all elemental make up in the chart imo.

Betelgeuse said:
Shadowcat said:
Betelgeuse said:

Fucked.

Thanks. And I don't mean to sound so rude or have a nasty attitude on the forums. I just never get many chances to talk about the problems I'm having. I hardly post anything anymore and I mostly just login to read other peoples posts. I know I've probably started to get a bad rep for being a downer all the time, but it does help me out by talking about things here. I never talk to my family about my problems, and of course my family aren't SS either.

I was planning on starting a working with Suryae tomorrow while the moon is in Leo. I wanted to start a working a few days ago when the moon was waxing in taurus, but I fell asleep the night I was planning on starting and I woke up too late and the moon was void and I had to wait.

I was planning on using Suryae for money, since money seems to be more important right now because of my living conditions. I know I have a bad mars and everything, but I feel like that has to wait for now.
I've always had a problem with keeping up with workings. I don't think I've ever completed a 40 day working because I always end up missing or skipping a day for whatever reason, and I never really keep track of the days either.
I have been using AUM-RA on my solar plexus for a few days now, so I guess adding a Suryae working with money affirmations should help out quite a bit. Using Suryae sure makes me feel a lot better whenever im feeling down too. I've used the seed mantra for the mars square in the past and it doesn't seem to affect me negatively. It seems like it gives me more energy and increases sexual desire and maybe even increases testosterone a bit. The weird thing is that when I use it, the effects are usually delayed and I don't feel them until a day or two afterwards. Maybe its because my natal mars is retrograde and the energies affect me differently? Not sure on that. But I'll be starting a Surya working for money and hopefully I can keep up with it daily.

It's all good its very clear you are having a hard time and that its nothing personal with anybody here. Suryae by it self if i am not mistaken is used for cleaning but the sun square mantra is used for attracting material wealth and money. ( aum suryae nama) with the proper affirmation. Might as well do a sunsquare for money then but the mantra is always good.

Fehu and othala can also be used for this and ideally in combination even together or perhaps even with jera. Your mars could be affecting how you put energies into something or not, as well as when martian energies affect you, as well as if it is felt more internally. Either way i think you are describing good outcomes for the mars mantra and should consider a square :D

slyscorpion said:

It depends also on which houses Mars and Jupiter are. Do not disclose it here (I refrain to give out too much personal data on here, and the enemy can easily make a more detailed database on us for future use, if any use will even be attempted!).
My feeling is Jupiter compensates for Mars in Libra so Mars energies should be high despite the sign. This may manifest with up and downs in Mars energies, depending on Jupiter transits.

luis said:
Your idea is similar to mine but you add the member's experiences (which is why I created the topic about spell experiences but it's probably going to get lost in the infinite amount of posts that are made every day). What I was talking about is something similar, a pinned/highlighted post with all the most frequently asked questions, even with something like the squares for example, with some experiences from the members with a certain affirmation and so on. I hope I've explained it well, of course, it should be always be proofread by a HP. This is my idea, of course, it's a lot of work and we need to pick the best questions, so if a newbie is lost can look there.

I'm sure if someone is new on this path is going to have a lot of questions that are not easily answered just by looking on the main site, I knew that cleaning was important by looking on the site but reading here and then experimenting now I know its VERY important to clean your chakras a lot if you want to raise the kundalini, these type of things can't be answered right away just by looking in the main site for example. I'm sure it's going to get updated and be better but right now we could have something.
It was a good initiative. The thing is with the current forum layout, is that every unpinned topic gets buried and there is no highlight option besides using the search function. Search is quite awesome on this site, and one can also subscribe and bookmark topics, which are very good tools to use. However these are overwhelming for vast majority of new members to grasp at the beginning and to learn. Forum was just recently archived, and numbers like 500 000 pages and over 50GB were mentioned. And this increases every day.

There are lots of topics with good info in them, and one has to basically make a list of them (some have done, good job) and keep track and so on of these, but long term, I think we need an improvement on this department for efficiency.

Henu the Great said:
luis said:

It was a good initiative. The thing is with the current forum layout, is that every unpinned topic gets buried and there is no highlight option besides using the search function. Search is quite awesome on this site, and one can also subscribe and bookmark topics, which are very good tools to use. However these are overwhelming for vast majority of new members to grasp at the beginning and to learn. Forum was just recently archived, and numbers like 500 000 pages and over 50GB were mentioned. And this increases every day.

There are lots of topics with good info in them, and one has to basically make a list of them (some have done, good job) and keep track and so on of these, but long term, I think we need an improvement on this department for efficiency.
We need to understand what does a beginner needs? The main Jos should fullfil that role but if things are unclear questions are made, I remember when I was new I was confused about what was more important to do in your routine and specific questions on how to fix weak planets and so on, many of these things I have learned by reading and asking on the old forum and yahoo groups through the experiences of members and Hp's.

I would add examples on the Jos of good meditation routines and more examples of affirmations, experiences and examples on how to use the squares and what affirmations to use. Things like this but I understand its a huge work.

I still think my idea to create a topic were we can have frequent asked questions and their answers, pin this and then anyone could add more answer and questions but the main post should be edited to put new questions and answers, otherwise they would be lost, like it happens now with the pinned topic for new members. The search function is still great but like you said in the future things could improve.

Another thing, pinned post should have a different color to be highlighted and adding a dark mode to the forum would be great too (It's just would be easier to read everything but this not the main thing here).

Awesome thread.

We are so fortune we have members here that are experienced and willing to give out their advice.

Question,
I am finishing my mars square today the 26th. Can I do another come next Tuesday or do I have to wait for energies to move?

Also, ShadowCat, you mentioned that Mars rules sexuality, does this imply I could use it for removing and healing sexual trauma and issues? Or would I be better using Uruz or Ansuz

You guys are all the best!
HAIL SATANAS

GoldenxChild1 said:
Awesome thread.

We are so fortune we have members here that are experienced and willing to give out their advice.

Question,
I am finishing my mars square today the 26th. Can I do another come next Tuesday or do I have to wait for energies to move?

Also, ShadowCat, you mentioned that Mars rules sexuality, does this imply I could use it for removing and healing sexual trauma and issues? Or would I be better using Uruz or Ansuz

You guys are all the best!
HAIL SATANAS

see my reply to your other thread :)

100 Days said:
slyscorpion said:

It depends also on which houses Mars and Jupiter are. Do not disclose it here (I refrain to give out too much personal data on here, and the enemy can easily make a more detailed database on us for future use, if any use will even be attempted!).
My feeling is Jupiter compensates for Mars in Libra so Mars energies should be high despite the sign. This may manifest with up and downs in Mars energies, depending on Jupiter transits.

That is interesting. I have certain times Mars energy seems to take over more so than others. This whole aspect connects into a couple other things and there is one thing there that may hurt Mars too. I try not to give out details too much either. I just needed to ask a specific question here I didn't know how to without going into detail.

luis said:
We need to understand what does a beginner needs? The main Jos should fullfil that role but if things are unclear questions are made, I remember when I was new I was confused about what was more important to do in your routine and specific questions on how to fix weak planets and so on, many of these things I have learned by reading and asking on the old forum and yahoo groups through the experiences of members and Hp's.

I would add examples on the Jos of good meditation routines and more examples of affirmations, experiences and examples on how to use the squares and what affirmations to use. Things like this but I understand its a huge work.

I still think my idea to create a topic were we can have frequent asked questions and their answers, pin this and then anyone could add more answer and questions but the main post should be edited to put new questions and answers, otherwise they would be lost, like it happens now with the pinned topic for new members. The search function is still great but like you said in the future things could improve.

Another thing, pinned post should have a different color to be highlighted and adding a dark mode to the forum would be great too (It's just would be easier to read everything but this not the main thing here).
In my view JoS should have more and deeper info available, not just through here.

Altough there is work underway, and for all I know these could already be under way. So all in all, let's wait this out a bit and work on ourselves too, and things will fall in place eventually.

At the end of the day some simplifying in regards to ease of access would be good. At the same time, we can not spoon feed the stoopid person, at least not after a point. How many times does a newbie ask how to create a new topic, for instance. SS is for the strong and intelligent, but at the same time, things should evolve in regards to presentation.

slyscorpion said:
That is interesting. I have certain times Mars energy seems to take over more so than others. This whole aspect connects into a couple other things and there is one thing there that may hurt Mars too. I try not to give out details too much either. I just needed to ask a specific question here I didn't know how to without going into detail.

My apologize, I did not want to be rude as you certainly know what you are doing and writing on here; just putting in words my thoughts on jewish obsessed data collection effort, without filtering them.
I have seen a chart with debilitated Mars and Jupiter in Aries helping to reinforce Mars energies; it seems Mars "expressed" itself in the house where Jupiter is rather than the house where Mars is, as its ruler.
Also, I read a book about recurrent aspects in Solar Returns. I mean, if your natal Jupiter is opposing Mars, and you reach a Solar Return where again Jupiter is opposed to Mars with similar patters, or even house placements, this may be a good moment to increase Mars energies or a permanent level with planetary squares or meditations - more specifically if Pluto is involved too.
This seems to have worked for me, even if I was unaware of it when those happened.

Shadowcat said:
Betelgeuse said:
Shadowcat said:

It's all good its very clear you are having a hard time and that its nothing personal with anybody here. Suryae by it self if i am not mistaken is used for cleaning but the sun square mantra is used for attracting material wealth and money. ( aum suryae nama) with the proper affirmation. Might as well do a sunsquare for money then but the mantra is always good.

Fehu and othala can also be used for this and ideally in combination even together or perhaps even with jera. Your mars could be affecting how you put energies into something or not, as well as when martian energies affect you, as well as if it is felt more internally. Either way i think you are describing good outcomes for the mars mantra and should consider a square :D

I'm coming back to this topic to say thanks. It's been a while and I've started a sun square 23 days ago. I don't have a job at the moment so theres really no way for money to come to me unless it comes from other people. I do have a youtube channel and I'm a live streamer. So I wonder if I should focus on that as a way to make some kind of income. I wonder if I could use a sun square to attract popularity and success to my youtube and livestream channels.
I would probably need to use Mercury too, since every popular livestreamer i've studied has a strong mercury influence in they're natal charts. Would like some tips if anyone could help out.

I was also planning on starting a Munka working when the moon is in leo. I just don't know how to properly vibrate Munka. Is the N vibrated in the back of the mouth? I've looked up the spanish word enyay or whatever and I just don't really see the difference between that and a regular N vibration, but it does kinda sound like its vibrated at the back of the mouth.
Another thing is with the affirmation I should use. I read a post where Lydia said that munka destroys karma, and that I don't need to add "in a positive and healthy way" in affirmations when doing a munka working, and I should only focus the affirmation to get rid of Saturn and financial problems. Is this true?

Betelgeuse said:
Another thing is with the affirmation I should use. I read a post where Lydia said that munka destroys karma, and that I don't need to add "in a positive and healthy way" in affirmations when doing a munka working, and I should only focus the affirmation to get rid of Saturn and financial problems. Is this true?

I really doubt I ever said you don't need to add "in a positive and healthy way" in affirmations when doing a munka working, because this is not true. It does need to be stated, or something similar (healthy and beneficial, etc).

Betelgeuse said:
Shadowcat said:
Betelgeuse said:

I'm coming back to this topic to say thanks. It's been a while and I've started a sun square 23 days ago. I don't have a job at the moment so theres really no way for money to come to me unless it comes from other people. I do have a youtube channel and I'm a live streamer. So I wonder if I should focus on that as a way to make some kind of income. I wonder if I could use a sun square to attract popularity and success to my youtube and livestream channels.
I would probably need to use Mercury too, since every popular livestreamer i've studied has a strong mercury influence in they're natal charts. Would like some tips if anyone could help out.

I was also planning on starting a Munka working when the moon is in leo. I just don't know how to properly vibrate Munka. Is the N vibrated in the back of the mouth? I've looked up the spanish word enyay or whatever and I just don't really see the difference between that and a regular N vibration, but it does kinda sound like its vibrated at the back of the mouth.

Yes this is true, as Munka is only for removal and detachment of unwanted karma, energies and influences, trauma etc.

this is the proper pronounciation: "mooon-yaaahh-kaaahh" (the a is not the a as in "cat" but as in "saw")

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=316605 time=1642437817 user_id=57]
Betelgeuse said:

I really doubt I ever said you don't need to add "in a positive and healthy way" in affirmations when doing a munka working, because this is not true. It does need to be stated, or something similar (healthy and beneficial, etc).
Shit i must have skimmed that in reading his reply. It must always be in a positive and healthy way!

Lydia [JG said:
" post_id=316605 time=1642437817 user_id=57]
Betelgeuse said:

No I didn't mean that you said it like that, I was talking about this topic by SShiva_fr https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=66328&p=312020&hilit=munka#p312020 about Positive and negative affirmations for Munka.

Bright Truth said:
Let me ask my own question then.

Do you think Mars sqaure can end natal Mars retrograde delays? I'm doing it for that purpose.

Please refer to the above posts that I made in response to Betelguese, as those are likely relevant to you.

Planetary squares, or regular planetary mantras, are simply the energy that they represent. In other words, if you are doing a square, it adds that energy into you. So if your natal configuration has caused you to lack something, such as your are having low ambition or energy, then the planetary square would restore it. This may be the case if Mars is in a bad sign, for example.

However, certain configurations are more direct obstacles. For example, Mars opposing Saturn would be a clear example. For a less clear example, Mars in the 12th, or Mars aspected to Neptune, would all weaken Mars or add negatives to it.
In this case, you need to do a freeing working, with Munka or Ansuz, to rid these negatives and restore Mars back to "neutral".

If the problem is bad enough, you likely have to do both types of workings.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=322879 time=1644223846 user_id=21286]
Bright Truth said:
Let me ask my own question then.

Do you think Mars sqaure can end natal Mars retrograde delays? I'm doing it for that purpose.

Please refer to the above posts that I made in response to Betelguese, as those are likely relevant to you.

Planetary squares, or regular planetary mantras, are simply the energy that they represent. In other words, if you are doing a square, it adds that energy into you. So if your natal configuration has caused you to lack something, such as your are having low ambition or energy, then the planetary square would restore it. This may be the case if Mars is in a bad sign, for example.

However, certain configurations are more direct obstacles. For example, Mars opposing Saturn would be a clear example. For a less clear example, Mars in the 12th, or Mars aspected to Neptune, would all weaken Mars or add negatives to it.
In this case, you need to do a freeing working, with Munka or Ansuz, to rid these negatives and restore Mars back to "neutral".

If the problem is bad enough, you likely have to do both types of workings.
I noticed after doing one Spiritual Mars square my affliction regarding Saturn-Mars square lessened considerably. The affirmation was not explicitly targeting that aspect, but touching the issue from another angle. I have not done liberating working regards to that, and it seems like I will not do such working considering that empowering the planet itself has brought enough improvement.

However, these issues are situational and everyone should evaluate independently.

HiperX said:
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=299609 time=1637737844 user_id=21286]
slyscorpion said:
I have Mars in Libra

You don't have to overthink it, you just have to recognize that the Mars energy you have is in a strange sign for what Mars should be. Basically, if the sign isn't one of the preferred signs, or if there are aspects weakening it, then do the Square to fix it. No sense just leaving it.

Also, just because you are adding this energy into the area of your soul that should have these Aries energies, this does not mean you are overriding or destroying any positive things that come from Mars in Libra. Everything can be added into you harmoniously and positively.

Any of these planets work best through their preferred signs, because Mars in Libra basically means you are stifling your combative ability by trying to appease others. Venus should be in Libra, not Mars. Mars will always act or try to be like Aries, so if you force it to "act" like LIbra, it will struggle, hence you may suffer from it.

Hopefully, I didn't ramble on too much, and you understand what I mean. There is no need to overthink it: If it is not in an already perfect state, and you have the opportunity to fix it (with Mars in Scorpio almost ending, but also Mars in Capricorn in January), then take the time and do it.

This may help you express yourself better in regards to what you said about others influencing you or whatever. This is important because I know you are a good person and an advanced soul and so forth. Therefore, it is not right for some retarded normie to impress their will upon you. Instead, it should be the other way around: Slyscorpion first!

Take care.

I have Mars in Libra too , so its in a detriment sign..
What is the affirmation if i want to work on my mars ? I need to decrease the Libra and add Aries energies to it ? like this :

“In a positive and healthy way for me, I am now totally and completely free of all afflictions and bad manifestations of my natal mars in every way, now and forever. My natal mars is now only manifesting in positive and healthy ways for me now and forever.” + i state that i have positive Aries energies , health , courage and vitality ..

(I already using this affirmation in a matching way in my language , it is okay or it is too long ?)

So if i have more planets in detriment, bad signs , can i use this way squares or i need just a sublimation because with placing planet to the ruling sign sounds better.

No that's alright the affirmation is just fine. And yes, any affirmations like this for any planetary square can help your afflicting planets manifest in good ways only. there are some cases however depending on the individual chart where a freeing the soul working might be advised first to get a head start on cleaning out any dross that may come up to not let things get difficult. In any case make sure you are cleaning also.

HiperX said:

You don't necessarily have to decrease your natal energies, only remove the parts that conflict with what Mars wants to do. There are positives to any sign on a planet, although some are obviously better than others.

You don't want to destroy any of your positive traits, only remove the negatives.

Currently, Mars is in Capricorn, so it is not exactly Aries. This will change the result somewhat, but not in a bad way because Capricorn is exalted for Mars.

The affirmation is fine. As long as you can focus while saying it, then it is not too long. Make sure to spend a short time after visualizing the effects of the working.

As far as it removing afflictions, I use the analogy that a Square gives your natal planet more energy. So it is like making a car engine go faster. However, sometimes you should also use Munka or Ansuz to remove the dead weight from the trunk, which would then also make the car go faster.

Henu the Great said:
I noticed after doing one Spiritual Mars square my affliction regarding Saturn-Mars square lessened considerably. The affirmation was not explicitly targeting that aspect, but touching the issue from another angle. I have not done liberating working regards to that, and it seems like I will not do such working considering that empowering the planet itself has brought enough improvement.

However, these issues are situational and everyone should evaluate independently.

The best way I have realized to describe what I mean is like with a car. Using a Square gives you more energy of that planet, so the car can now go faster. Bad aspects can be thought of as a bunch of rocks in the trunk of the car. Removing the rocks will also allow the car to drive faster.

In most cases, one can probably just do the Square and that would solve the problem. There may be some aspects, such as a strong opposition, that would be worth targeting directly, however. Also, a freeing working may be more gentle in regards to karmic backlash.

What someone should do exactly for their situation requires considering many different factors, however. In most cases, I would ask one's GD for guidance about what should be worked on, what can be done later, etc. I believe sometimes people get too carried away trying to do unnecessary workings. One should also prioritize their time so they can advance as fast as possible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back