Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Heat from base of spine

chithlu-boywhoflew

For over a decade ive felt extreme heat radiating from my base of the spine sometimes so intense im jumping off my chair in shock and from time to time acends to the top and just feels really good
So almost everyday try to get it to the top is this the proper way to tackle this? Any advice pointers? Thanks

chacoone said:
For over a decade ive felt extreme heat radiating from my base of the spine sometimes so intense im jumping off my chair in shock and from time to time acends to the top and just feels really good
So almost everyday try to get it to the top is this the proper way to tackle this? Any advice pointers? Thanks
#
I believe in a similar incidence of HPC666 having felt extreme heat he recommended taking a break from meditations to do hatha yoga and cleaning for a while.

Look at forum 'RE: kundalini activated what should I do?)

Post was at 5:07am jun 01 2021.

chacoone said:
Hatha yoga every day to open energy pathways. Spinal flexibility plays a role here as well. Do a lot of cleaning of chakras, and empower chakras too.

Henu the Great said:
chacoone said:
Hatha yoga every day to open energy pathways. Spinal flexibility plays a role here as well. Do a lot of cleaning of chakras, and empower chakras too.
Can you help me, how to clean the chakras exactly, like i want a method just for them, i clean them just like the aura by visualization with a golden light?

Weassel said:
Henu the Great said:
chacoone said:
Can you help me, how to clean the chakras exactly, like i want a method just for them, i clean them just like the aura by visualization with a golden light?
Deep cleaning by Lydia: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57615

Also I had a post by Stormblood on my pc that I could not find here so I will put it into quote below:

PHASE 0

For starters, if you have never dabbled in astrology, you should generate a chart drawing. Here is the website referenced on JoS: https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2gw&rs=3&usechpref=1

After doing that, look at the drawing and tables, particularly at Neptune. Is it prominent? Is it in your first house? Does it aspect your chart ruler or co-rulers? Does it aspect the Moon, Mercury or Mars?

A prominent Neptune can bring mental fogginess, hide/cloud your nature, your desires and your direction in life. A transiting Neptune that aspects any of the aforementioned planets or is in your first house can easily generate the same feelings of being lost and hopeless.

These energies to be sublimated require a lot of cleaning.

PHASE 1
Things you can do for deep cleaning:

• Vibrate Raum or Suryae in all of your chakra (pineal gland is included here) and your aura (Vishuddhi works here as well: it means "pure" and the SH is hissed like the S in SATANAS and the SH in SHAMMASH, as the "sh" sound of "shake" doesn't exist in Sanskrit);
• Sun square targeting your entire soul or specific parts of it (like your chakra);
• the Raum meditation, especially if followed by the Chariot of Ra;
• Oss/Ur to free your soul from enemy influences (and much more) - this can be used on single chakra, on all chakra, on your aura, generically on your soul or in whatever part you want;
• Sammas meditation aka Azazel's meditation;
• breathing exercises like the Bhastrika;
• the Returning Curses meditation;
• the Final RTR...

These are only a few examples of many methods of deep cleaning that can be used alone or combined.

Don't stress over the amount of vibrations. Do as many as you can do without straining yourself. Vibrations should always be long and extended (without straining) as the power of sound relies on the rechaka (exhalation phase), as all mantra are based on the humming breath (brahmari pranayama). If you can only do 8-9, go for 8-9. Ideally, a minimum of 20-30 is recommended and you get there gradually, if you're not there. If you are at greater numbers, all the better for you but never rush/cut short any vibration. One vibration per breath.

Johnson Akemi also shared a good cleaning guide. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24537

Cleaning out the clutter and the dross allows to see yourself more clearly, so in time you should be able to understand what are your goals in life, what direction to take and so on. The process can be accelerated by meditating with awareness and guidance runes like Dagr and Kaun. They can bring general self-awareness by being vibrated in the soul or aura, or specific awareness related to the rulerships of a certain chakra (or part of the soul) when vibrated in said area. However, the focus in these stage should remain on the cleaning. Kaun and/or Dagr are just extras.

Protection will ensure that your energies remain as clean as possible. Remember that today builds on yesterday, which means that the more you work on something the stronger it'll become and the more you neglect it the weaker it'll become until it atrophies. This applies to everything in life, not just spirituality.

The simple AoP in warring times like this just won't do it. You need more juice to get by. Lydia has prepared an excellent guide with different tools that can be used for protection. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94&p=754

PHASE 2

After you become self-aware, next is pursuing your goal but that isn't as simple as planning them and organising them, as the only way to truly reach them is to create a supporting system that allows you to achieve. In other words, adapting your lifestyle and habits so that you can focus on a certain direction and your goals can bloom. The focus should be on the system, not on the goals, as the goals are manifestations of an effective system, which means that by following your system your needs and goals will be met regardless. This is based on the principle of detachment, the pure version of detachment in the Satanic sense, not the new age garbage. Detachment is about letting go of your goals during daily life and only thinking about them the moment you're doing a working to bring them to life. Constantly worrying about your goals will undermine any working and efforts you're doing to bring them to fruition.

Regarding this practice of building a supporting system, another SS (whose username escapes me) shared a good reading, which is Atomic Habits by James Clear. Both paperback and digital copies are available on the web.

--------

All things said, I hope this brief article will help you improve your life.

There were more links, but it would take too much time to copypaste everything and essentials about cleaning and such are linked anyway.

Good luck.

Henu the Great said:
Weassel said:
Henu the Great said:
Deep cleaning by Lydia: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=57615

Also I had a post by Stormblood on my pc that I could not find here so I will put it into quote below:

PHASE 0

For starters, if you have never dabbled in astrology, you should generate a chart drawing. Here is the website referenced on JoS: https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2gw&rs=3&usechpref=1

After doing that, look at the drawing and tables, particularly at Neptune. Is it prominent? Is it in your first house? Does it aspect your chart ruler or co-rulers? Does it aspect the Moon, Mercury or Mars?

A prominent Neptune can bring mental fogginess, hide/cloud your nature, your desires and your direction in life. A transiting Neptune that aspects any of the aforementioned planets or is in your first house can easily generate the same feelings of being lost and hopeless.

These energies to be sublimated require a lot of cleaning.

PHASE 1
Things you can do for deep cleaning:

• Vibrate Raum or Suryae in all of your chakra (pineal gland is included here) and your aura (Vishuddhi works here as well: it means "pure" and the SH is hissed like the S in SATANAS and the SH in SHAMMASH, as the "sh" sound of "shake" doesn't exist in Sanskrit);
• Sun square targeting your entire soul or specific parts of it (like your chakra);
• the Raum meditation, especially if followed by the Chariot of Ra;
• Oss/Ur to free your soul from enemy influences (and much more) - this can be used on single chakra, on all chakra, on your aura, generically on your soul or in whatever part you want;
• Sammas meditation aka Azazel's meditation;
• breathing exercises like the Bhastrika;
• the Returning Curses meditation;
• the Final RTR...

These are only a few examples of many methods of deep cleaning that can be used alone or combined.

Don't stress over the amount of vibrations. Do as many as you can do without straining yourself. Vibrations should always be long and extended (without straining) as the power of sound relies on the rechaka (exhalation phase), as all mantra are based on the humming breath (brahmari pranayama). If you can only do 8-9, go for 8-9. Ideally, a minimum of 20-30 is recommended and you get there gradually, if you're not there. If you are at greater numbers, all the better for you but never rush/cut short any vibration. One vibration per breath.

Johnson Akemi also shared a good cleaning guide. https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=24537

Cleaning out the clutter and the dross allows to see yourself more clearly, so in time you should be able to understand what are your goals in life, what direction to take and so on. The process can be accelerated by meditating with awareness and guidance runes like Dagr and Kaun. They can bring general self-awareness by being vibrated in the soul or aura, or specific awareness related to the rulerships of a certain chakra (or part of the soul) when vibrated in said area. However, the focus in these stage should remain on the cleaning. Kaun and/or Dagr are just extras.

Protection will ensure that your energies remain as clean as possible. Remember that today builds on yesterday, which means that the more you work on something the stronger it'll become and the more you neglect it the weaker it'll become until it atrophies. This applies to everything in life, not just spirituality.

The simple AoP in warring times like this just won't do it. You need more juice to get by. Lydia has prepared an excellent guide with different tools that can be used for protection. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=94&p=754

PHASE 2

After you become self-aware, next is pursuing your goal but that isn't as simple as planning them and organising them, as the only way to truly reach them is to create a supporting system that allows you to achieve. In other words, adapting your lifestyle and habits so that you can focus on a certain direction and your goals can bloom. The focus should be on the system, not on the goals, as the goals are manifestations of an effective system, which means that by following your system your needs and goals will be met regardless. This is based on the principle of detachment, the pure version of detachment in the Satanic sense, not the new age garbage. Detachment is about letting go of your goals during daily life and only thinking about them the moment you're doing a working to bring them to life. Constantly worrying about your goals will undermine any working and efforts you're doing to bring them to fruition.

Regarding this practice of building a supporting system, another SS (whose username escapes me) shared a good reading, which is Atomic Habits by James Clear. Both paperback and digital copies are available on the web.

--------

All things said, I hope this brief article will help you improve your life.

There were more links, but it would take too much time to copypaste everything and essentials about cleaning and such are linked anyway.

Good luck.

Thank you very much!
I already knew about the meditation from Lydia but i am not an native english speaker and i knew that when you guys write how to vibrate it actually vibrate using that english vocabulary which i may confuse for other vibration (bad explanation i know) so i ignored but i seen now that it's the same as it write with the coming of my native language version so i am going to do it in 17th because it seems a good day for healing and cleaning and it's a full day on virgo, and about the astrology thing i am like water and oil with it, i got the diagram but i barely know it how to use it i guess i need to begin studying astrology to understand it better.

I already do the raum meditation and the aum suryiae (this one for protection) and i should start doing hatsa yoga too, i dont know why but i was trully an idiot because when i read multiple times on the pdf version for some reason i just didn't saw it that what was written represented a program.... and i thought they are just random positions as examples.. (this one is to clear multiple messeges were i asked for an yoga hatsa routine).

Weassel said:
Thank you very much!
I already knew about the meditation from Lydia but i am not an native english speaker and i knew that when you guys write how to vibrate it actually vibrate using that english vocabulary which i may confuse for other vibration (bad explanation i know) so i ignored but i seen now that it's the same as it write with the coming of my native language version so i am going to do it in 17th because it seems a good day for healing and cleaning and it's a full day on virgo, and about the astrology thing i am like water and oil with it, i got the diagram but i barely know it how to use it i guess i need to begin studying astrology to understand it better.

I already do the raum meditation and the aum suryiae (this one for protection) and i should start doing hatsa yoga too, i dont know why but i was trully an idiot because when i read multiple times on the pdf version for some reason i just didn't saw it that what was written represented a program.... and i thought they are just random positions as examples.. (this one is to clear multiple messeges were i asked for an yoga hatsa routine).
No problem. The thing with hatha yoga is that doing it is quite flexible. Hah, pun almost intended. So when you see someone providing a routine you can do it like that, or alter it to your own needs and likes. There are countless resources online for asanas. One is right here: https://www.yogapedia.com/yoga-poses

I know it might seem like a lot of work at first, but once you eventually start to get the hang of it you can easily modify your own way of doing it given that you follow the instructions below.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html

Yoga should be done in a sequence- either standing to sitting to lying to inverted OR inverted to lying to sitting to standing.

ALWAYS compliment a front bend with a back bend. There always has to be an opposite move in yoga. If you twist to the left side, you must also twist to the right side.

chacoone said:

Over a decade is a long time for the same persistent symptom. This could be a pinched nerve or something. If not then your kundalini could be active. Just do some yoga and if you want it to stop don’t pay attention to it.

Henu the Great said:
Weassel said:
Thank you very much!

No problem. The thing with hatha yoga is that doing it is quite flexible. Hah, pun almost intended. So when you see someone providing a routine you can do it like that, or alter it to your own needs and likes. There are countless resources online for asanas. One is right here: https://www.yogapedia.com/yoga-poses

I know it might seem like a lot of work at first, but once you eventually start to get the hang of it you can easily modify your own way of doing it given that you follow the instructions below.

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yoga2.html

Yoga should be done in a sequence- either standing to sitting to lying to inverted OR inverted to lying to sitting to standing.

ALWAYS compliment a front bend with a back bend. There always has to be an opposite move in yoga. If you twist to the left side, you must also twist to the right side.

Henu, one more question pls, so i decided to start the deep cleaning meditation on 27 because that's a day for freeing the soul as a working for like 20 days (Lydia said that 5 days were enough but i am not confident enough with this low number.
Also i will start the Satanama meditation also from Lydia on 17th a day for cleaning, but how many days should i do it, should i adopt it as a permanent meditation or should i adopt it as a working for like 40 days?

Weassel said:
Henu, one more question pls, so i decided to start the deep cleaning meditation on 27 because that's a day for freeing the soul as a working for like 20 days (Lydia said that 5 days were enough but i am not confident enough with this low number.
Also i will start the Satanama meditation also from Lydia on 17th a day for cleaning, but how many days should i do it, should i adopt it as a permanent meditation or should i adopt it as a working for like 40 days?
The purification working would be best done in steps of 7 days according to latest info released here. I just finished one seven day cycle, and it helped. It was imperfectly timed (did not realize the importance of Saturday at the time), but I went through with it and I plan to do a few more one day purifications and seven day cycles in the very near future regardless of what sign the Moon is in.

How much you need to do satanama is solely up to what you want to accomplish. The bigger the issue the more you have to keep going at it. For bigger things you could do multiple 40 day cycles. Or 2-3 90 days cycles, that's like half a year plus... Put enough energy into something and it will become real. That's the reality of nature.

Another way to go about it is to make it a permanent part of your daily routine which would probably best used in cases of general energy raising and health improvement, but I guess it would work in specific issues that way as well, why not.

Henu the Great said:
Weassel said:
The purification working would be best done in steps of 7 days according to latest info released here. I just finished one seven day cycle, and it helped. It was imperfectly timed (did not realize the importance of Saturday at the time), but I went through with it and I plan to do a few more one day purifications and seven day cycles in the very near future regardless of what sign the Moon is in.

How much you need to do satanama is solely up to what you want to accomplish. The bigger the issue the more you have to keep going at it. For bigger things you could do multiple 40 day cycles. Or 2-3 90 days cycles, that's like half a year plus... Put enough energy into something and it will become real. That's the reality of nature.

Another way to go about it is to make it a permanent part of your daily routine which would probably best used in cases of general energy raising and health improvement, but I guess it would work in specific issues that way as well, why not.
I've started a purification working the first Saturday after he posted about the new knowledge and It does feel more powerful, I will do 7 or 14 days.

You have to open the pathways for energy to flow by doing yoga otherwise you are gonna have a lot of problems either. Do not take these things lightly. If you already feel these symptoms, you absolutely must allow energy to flow. Otherwise, it’s gonna end up bad.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back