Paintable Final RTR

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 202

Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:11 pm

I made a paintable version of the Final RTR webpage.

Final RTR - Paintable Version

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Enjoy! :D

darkmonkey666
Posts: 482

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby darkmonkey666 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:03 pm

That is really cool and creative thanks I like it. Keep up the good work.

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby HailMotherLilith » Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:49 am

Oh that's so cool!!! Thank you brother :)
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 312

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:44 pm

Excellent work brother
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Academic Scholar
Posts: 270

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Academic Scholar » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:14 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I made a paintable version of the Final RTR webpage.

Final RTR - Paintable Version

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Enjoy! :D

Thank you so much, may Lord Satan bless you forever...
I’m using this on my iPhone but how would I dispose of it electronically?
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 202

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:09 pm

Academic Scholar wrote:Thank you so much, may Lord Satan bless you forever...
I’m using this on my iPhone but how would I dispose of it electronically?

I'm so happy my work is appreciated! :)

Close the webpage to dispose of it after the ritual. I encoded the images directly in the page to prevent them from being cached. When you close the page, the memory is marked as free and will be overwritten very soon. That should be just as effective as deleting a file.

User avatar
PeppermintTaco
Posts: 121
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby PeppermintTaco » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:26 pm

Great work, brother. Would you consider making it translatable? Perhaps add a "Language" option at the top left or right or something? And then people can submit their translations through you or maybe an automated system. I'd love to use this with Turkish.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 582

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:04 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I made a paintable version of the Final RTR webpage.

Final RTR - Paintable Version

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Enjoy! :D


I'm seeing this just now, but this is just excellent!

I wonder, would it be possible for you to also make a version which features just the hebrew letters and nothing else? Without the texts, the instructions, etc. That would be A+.

I ask this because I don't feel ok with the idea of disposing of the "Hail Satan" and the written reversed words along with the blotted out letters, so I edited my personal file to include just the hebrew letters, so that I have in mind that I'm only disposing of them in the end. I even got the pronunciations down by heart at this point.

If that would be possible, I can even help you by sending you my own file.

Thanks in advance.
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:00 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I made a paintable version of the Final RTR webpage.

Final RTR - Paintable Version

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Enjoy! :D



Brother, there seems to be no way to blot out the last three Hebrew Letters.... Perhaps fix it up? Thank you.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:05 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I made a paintable version of the Final RTR webpage.

Final RTR - Paintable Version

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Enjoy! :D



Brother, there seems to be no way to blot out the last three Hebrew Letters.... Perhaps fix it up? Thank you.



Oh and, I am talking about from phone wise, not computer,I don't have that at the moment.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 202

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:49 pm

PeppermintTaco wrote:Great work, brother. Would you consider making it translatable? Perhaps add a "Language" option at the top left or right or something? And then people can submit their translations through you or maybe an automated system. I'd love to use this with Turkish.

I can't change these pages after uploading them, so there's no way to add translations. However, I do have one trick up my sleeve. I made a generic "Page Painter" version. It loads any page from a URL and allows you to paint it! Unfortunately the URL must be on archive.org because they block requests to outside websites. Alternatively, you can download the Page Painter and open the .html file to get around the archive.org URL restriction.

Page Painter

You can test it using the Italian Final RTR, which is on archive.org
https://web.archive.org/web/20180723163943/http://www.itajos.com/RTR/alef-bet.pdf

You can paste any url into their search box and, if they don't have it saved, you can click a button to save it. Then you'll have a link on archive.org that works in the Page Painter.

Dypet Rod wrote:I'm seeing this just now, but this is just excellent!

I wonder, would it be possible for you to also make a version which features just the hebrew letters and nothing else? Without the texts, the instructions, etc. That would be A+.

I ask this because I don't feel ok with the idea of disposing of the "Hail Satan" and the written reversed words along with the blotted out letters, so I edited my personal file to include just the hebrew letters, so that I have in mind that I'm only disposing of them in the end. I even got the pronunciations down by heart at this point.

If that would be possible, I can even help you by sending you my own file.

Thanks in advance.


Pronunciations Only
Just the Letters

HailMotherLilith wrote:Brother, there seems to be no way to blot out the last three Hebrew Letters.... Perhaps fix it up? Thank you.

Sorry! :cry:
You must have a really tiny device! I increased the height of the paintable area:

Final RTR - Paintable Version 2

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 582

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:19 am

Perfect! Thank you, Soaring Eagle. This will make performing the RTR much more practical for me from now on. Excellent work!

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
PeppermintTaco wrote:Great work, brother. Would you consider making it translatable? Perhaps add a "Language" option at the top left or right or something? And then people can submit their translations through you or maybe an automated system. I'd love to use this with Turkish.

I can't change these pages after uploading them, so there's no way to add translations. However, I do have one trick up my sleeve. I made a generic "Page Painter" version. It loads any page from a URL and allows you to paint it! Unfortunately the URL must be on archive.org because they block requests to outside websites. Alternatively, you can download the Page Painter and open the .html file to get around the archive.org URL restriction.

Page Painter

You can test it using the Italian Final RTR, which is on archive.org
https://web.archive.org/web/20180723163943/http://www.itajos.com/RTR/alef-bet.pdf

You can paste any url into their search box and, if they don't have it saved, you can click a button to save it. Then you'll have a link on archive.org that works in the Page Painter.

Dypet Rod wrote:I'm seeing this just now, but this is just excellent!

I wonder, would it be possible for you to also make a version which features just the hebrew letters and nothing else? Without the texts, the instructions, etc. That would be A+.

I ask this because I don't feel ok with the idea of disposing of the "Hail Satan" and the written reversed words along with the blotted out letters, so I edited my personal file to include just the hebrew letters, so that I have in mind that I'm only disposing of them in the end. I even got the pronunciations down by heart at this point.

If that would be possible, I can even help you by sending you my own file.

Thanks in advance.


Pronunciations Only
Just the Letters

HailMotherLilith wrote:Brother, there seems to be no way to blot out the last three Hebrew Letters.... Perhaps fix it up? Thank you.

Sorry! :cry:
You must have a really tiny device! I increased the height of the paintable area:

Final RTR - Paintable Version 2
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:03 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:Brother, there seems to be no way to blot out the last three Hebrew Letters.... Perhaps fix it up? Thank you.

Sorry! :cry:
You must have a really tiny device! I increased the height of the paintable area:

Final RTR - Paintable Version 2



Thank you, it works now!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 202

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:I ask this because I don't feel ok with the idea of disposing of the "Hail Satan" and the written reversed words along with the blotted out letters, so I edited my personal file to include just the hebrew letters, so that I have in mind that I'm only disposing of them in the end. I even got the pronunciations down by heart at this point.

I just tried it your way, and it does feel better not disposing of the "Hail Satan" or the affirmations! I'll work toward memorizing the pronunciations so that I can dispose of just the letters.
Thanks for the idea! :)

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 582

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:54 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Dypet Rod wrote:I ask this because I don't feel ok with the idea of disposing of the "Hail Satan" and the written reversed words along with the blotted out letters, so I edited my personal file to include just the hebrew letters, so that I have in mind that I'm only disposing of them in the end. I even got the pronunciations down by heart at this point.

I just tried it your way, and it does feel better not disposing of the "Hail Satan" or the affirmations! I'll work toward memorizing the pronunciations so that I can dispose of just the letters.
Thanks for the idea! :)


Oh, you're welcome :D I'm really glad to hear this.

At first, I always had both my file and a separate file with the pronunciations open. Whenever I did not remember a specific pronunciation, I'd read it on that separate file. And with time, I ended up naturally memorizing it all, by immediately blotting out the letters I could remember right away and trying as much as I could to remember the rest. This way, you can memorize the pronunciations while doing the RTR itself at the same time.
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

User avatar
PeppermintTaco
Posts: 121
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby PeppermintTaco » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:06 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
PeppermintTaco wrote:Great work, brother. Would you consider making it translatable? Perhaps add a "Language" option at the top left or right or something? And then people can submit their translations through you or maybe an automated system. I'd love to use this with Turkish.

I can't change these pages after uploading them, so there's no way to add translations. However, I do have one trick up my sleeve. I made a generic "Page Painter" version. It loads any page from a URL and allows you to paint it! Unfortunately the URL must be on archive.org because they block requests to outside websites. Alternatively, you can download the Page Painter and open the .html file to get around the archive.org URL restriction.

Page Painter

You can test it using the Italian Final RTR, which is on archive.org
https://web.archive.org/web/20180723163943/http://www.itajos.com/RTR/alef-bet.pdf

I couldn't manage to get it to work. O well. It would have been nice to have this in my language too but I guess we'll have to make do without this little gem. :P Thanks for your help and work anyway, brother. May you keep soaring!
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 202

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:53 pm

Just bumping this up from page 6 for new people to see it.

HailVictory88
Posts: 290

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby HailVictory88 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:16 am

Also (and I know I've said this before, just emphasizing it again), whenever you download an RTR it's a good idea to go to the Joy of Satan and make sure that everything on the download is correct. It's best to be safe :)

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3378

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:26 am

Impressive work. Will come in handy.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com |
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org |

http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Open - Full Natal Charts Open!

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 202

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:06 am

HailVictory88 wrote:Also (and I know I've said this before, just emphasizing it again), whenever you download an RTR it's a good idea to go to the Joy of Satan and make sure that everything on the download is correct. It's best to be safe :)

Good reminder. The administrators of archive.org are able to change it.

Also, if anyone is interested, these are the changes I had made:

1. The instructions for how to vibrate each letter were inconsistent. I improved the grammar and made it say "Vibrate each of the following 9 times" for every letter.
2. To better match the MP3, I changed the bold text from KHIM-AHS to KHIM-AHS.
3. I added a reminder to clean your aura afterward, along with a link to HP Maxine's post.
4. I added a link to the original FInal RTR webpage at the bottom.
5. I removed instructions that were only applicable to the printed version and replaced them with instructions about how to use the paintable version

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 775
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Lydia » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:06 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:Pronunciations Only

This one is perfect for me, thank you! It works much better than what I have had to do with my system, I had to open it, adjust the size, turn off the annoying and distracting statusbar and rulers and layer boundary (Linux...) and change it to ink from airbrush, EVERY TIME! This is much more convenient. Thank you :)

victory666
Posts: 43

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby victory666 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:50 am

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much from the bottom of my Satanic heart.
Father Satan's blessings are upon you.

Hail Satan

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 582

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:22 pm

Been using it ever since the letters only version has been made available :) It's awesome to see our Satanic routines become immersed with gifts provided by other members. Like this paintable RTR, the Satanic calendar, artworks, etc.
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 202

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:48 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:Been using it ever since the letters only version has been made available :) It's awesome to see our Satanic routines become immersed with gifts provided by other members. Like this paintable RTR, the Satanic calendar, artworks, etc.

I've been using it myself ever since too! I sneak outside and do it on my 3DS web browser while my xtian mom is in the shower. :lol:

shinninglight
Posts: 612

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby shinninglight » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:27 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I made a paintable version of the Final RTR webpage.

Final RTR - Paintable Version

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Enjoy! :D

Your a genius,but the later part of the page is not responding,what happened
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight
Posts: 612

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby shinninglight » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:46 am

Nevermind I did it with Firefox and it worked
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Academic Scholar
Posts: 270

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Academic Scholar » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:37 pm

Boost <3
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

User avatar
Poweredbythesun
Posts: 393
Location: The Wander's Library
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Poweredbythesun » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:16 am

You just made my day, thank you so much! :D

Also, thank you Academic Scholar for bringing this to the front page ^_^
Praise the sun!
HAIL SATAN!!

They CANNOT silence us!

Image

SdD
Posts: 375

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby SdD » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:52 am

I tested it today and it really was good ... pain not having in other languages

what looks like a blackboard, did not work out loaded, but it is the best blackboard I ever had on my cell phone, I liked it, the best blackboard I ever tested, could make improvements and launch a blackboard app and try to earn a dindim

User avatar
Theli
Posts: 55
Location: My Home

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Theli » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:18 am

hmmm i want to say something, the other day i tried to do this "paintable rtr" but did not work, when i tried to blot the letters since the middle of the ritual it was not possible! it was no good...
¡Seamos los destructores no los destruidos!
Hail Satan!

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 202

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:31 am

SdD wrote:I tested it today and it really was good ... pain not having in other languages

what looks like a blackboard, did not work out loaded, but it is the best blackboard I ever had on my cell phone, I liked it, the best blackboard I ever tested, could make improvements and launch a blackboard app and try to earn a dindim

This is all my own creation, so there is no licensing on the code. Feel free to use it in a blackboard app!

This is popular enough that I will now do other languages.

All I need translated are my instructions: "Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter completely. On a touchscreen, use one finger to draw and two fingers to scroll the page."

To all users: For each language you can speak, please translate my instructions (above) and post a link to that language's Final RTR. I will make a paintable version of it!

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 202

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:31 pm

PeppermintTaco wrote:I'd love to use this with Turkish.

I will now do alternate languages, as long as people can translate my instructions for me. (See my last post for details.) I'm quoting your old post so that you'll get a notification.

Ardgion
Posts: 31
Location: Sweden

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Ardgion » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:42 pm

I have been using paintable version of RTR for quite some time and yesterday when i tried, it seems that it's not working. When im trying to blot out letters, it just keeps scrolling though the page. I tried today as well but it's still the same. Please can you see what's the problem because this is my only way i can do RTR.

Here's the link :
https://web.archive.org/web/20180923232 ... tlify.com/

Thanks
Hail Satan!

Wildfire
Posts: 277
Location: Philippines contact: [email protected]

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Wildfire » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:45 pm

Allow me to necropost since I have an idea for making this one hopefully even more powerful.
What if the webpage had it's texts, background and those joo letters color reversed like inspired from here? Like truly blotting them out into blackness when the hebrew letters are gray.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11667&p=38540&hilit=Final+rtr#p38540

Does this make the working more powerful?
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

Fall down 100, get up 1000 or up.

Black final RTR (Done by Soaring Eagle 666):
https://web.archive.org/web/20190221000 ... tlify.com/

SdD
Posts: 375

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby SdD » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:20 pm

Wildfire wrote:Allow me to necropost since I have an idea for making this one hopefully even more powerful.
What if the webpage had it's texts, background and those joo letters color reversed like inspired from here? Like truly blotting them out into blackness when the hebrew letters are gray.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... rtr#p38540

Does this make the working more powerful?


I would not say more powerful, but to save in the memory in a better way

Wildfire
Posts: 277
Location: Philippines contact: [email protected]

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Wildfire » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:21 am

SdD wrote:
Wildfire wrote:Allow me to necropost since I have an idea for making this one hopefully even more powerful.
What if the webpage had it's texts, background and those joo letters color reversed like inspired from here? Like truly blotting them out into blackness when the hebrew letters are gray.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11667&p=38540&hilit=Final+rtr#p38540

Does this make the working more powerful?


I would not say more powerful, but to save in the memory in a better way


Awesome, thank you SdD :)
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

Fall down 100, get up 1000 or up.

Black final RTR (Done by Soaring Eagle 666):
https://web.archive.org/web/20190221000 ... tlify.com/

User avatar
PeppermintTaco
Posts: 121
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby PeppermintTaco » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:56 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
PeppermintTaco wrote:I'd love to use this with Turkish.

I will now do alternate languages, as long as people can translate my instructions for me. (See my last post for details.) I'm quoting your old post so that you'll get a notification.

Oh Hell, I'm so sorry for the late response! I'm here and up to help, brother. Please reach me at [email protected] and send me all you need me to translate, and I'll reach back to you post-haste.

I hope you are still up to it!
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

SdD
Posts: 375

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby SdD » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:08 am

without printer pt

translator translates acceptable…(I was expecting someone else, but .....)

If possible black background and gray letter ... I do not want to overwhelm you!

PeppermintTaco>>>>sync, no!?! :P

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 202

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:27 am

Wildfire wrote:Allow me to necropost since I have an idea for making this one hopefully even more powerful.
What if the webpage had it's texts, background and those joo letters color reversed like inspired from here? Like truly blotting them out into blackness when the hebrew letters are gray.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopi ... rtr#p38540

Does this make the working more powerful?

Actually, a black background was my first version which I didn't release. (I prefer the black letters.) Here it is if you want to try it:

Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Letters Only)

PeppermintTaco wrote:Oh Hell, I'm so sorry for the late response! I'm here and up to help, brother. Please reach me at [email protected] and send me all you need me to translate, and I'll reach back to you post-haste.

I hope you are still up to it!


Thanks!
I don't have time to create an e-mail account. Please just post your translation of my instructions here:
"Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter completely. On a touchscreen, use one finger to draw and two fingers to scroll the page."

SdD wrote:without printer pt

translator translates acceptable…(I was expecting someone else, but .....)

If possible black background and gray letter ... I do not want to overwhelm you!

OK. I used an automated translator. Here is Portuguese: :D

Portuguese Final RTR - Paintable Version
Portuguese Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 775
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Lydia » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:20 pm



Perfect, bookmarked, thank you for your time and effort to do these :)

SdD
Posts: 375

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby SdD » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:34 am

Não deu nem pra agradecer e já era… sad

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 775
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Lydia » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:46 am

Lydia wrote:

Perfect, bookmarked, thank you for your time and effort to do these :)

It's actually no longer working, page doesn't exist.

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 871
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Egon » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:29 pm

Lydia wrote:

It's actually no longer working, page doesn't exist.


I use this most of the times to do the RTR on Paint:

Image

Wildfire
Posts: 277
Location: Philippines contact: [email protected]

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Wildfire » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:02 pm

Lydia wrote:
Lydia wrote:

Perfect, bookmarked, thank you for your time and effort to do these :)

It's actually no longer working, page doesn't exist.

Is it that the Jews got really scared if it and decided to shut it down?
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

Fall down 100, get up 1000 or up.

Black final RTR (Done by Soaring Eagle 666):
https://web.archive.org/web/20190221000 ... tlify.com/

MaRa666
Posts: 30

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby MaRa666 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:29 pm

it just show how afraid they are about this version of this final rtr. i tried this just one time and can note it feels more powerful than the white backround version.
Hail Satan and the Gods of Duat! :D

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2012
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:58 pm

Lydia wrote:
Lydia wrote:

Perfect, bookmarked, thank you for your time and effort to do these :)

It's actually no longer working, page doesn't exist.

???? I just clicked on it and the Final RTR came up. Check your computer is working right
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
MANY books, articles, and videos to help you!

Weassel wrote:Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

Image

Wildfire
Posts: 277
Location: Philippines contact: [email protected]

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Wildfire » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:28 am

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:
Wildfire wrote:Allow me to necropost since I have an idea for making this one hopefully even more powerful.
What if the webpage had it's texts, background and those joo letters color reversed like inspired from here? Like truly blotting them out into blackness when the hebrew letters are gray.
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11667&p=38540&hilit=Final+rtr#p38540

Does this make the working more powerful?

Actually, a black background was my first version which I didn't release. (I prefer the black letters.) Here it is if you want to try it:

Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Letters Only)



Thank you for this, Soaring Eagle. If this caused the kikes to go haywire like I might be feeling, then I must have lost my faith on myself over my fear of having delusion. If not, then let's say members believed in it more. But I'm glad to hear that people are enjoying this version of your paintable final rtr.

Anywho, thank you again for this upgrade Soaring eagle :D
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

Fall down 100, get up 1000 or up.

Black final RTR (Done by Soaring Eagle 666):
https://web.archive.org/web/20190221000 ... tlify.com/

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 202

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:32 am

Lydia wrote:
Lydia wrote:

Perfect, bookmarked, thank you for your time and effort to do these :)

It's actually no longer working, page doesn't exist.

They were all down, but seem to be back now.

Anyway, I forgot this one, so here it is:

Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Pronunciations Only)

User avatar
Lydia
Posts: 775
Location: Satan's Earth
Contact:

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Lydia » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:44 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Lydia wrote:Perfect, bookmarked, thank you for your time and effort to do these :)

It's actually no longer working, page doesn't exist.

???? I just clicked on it and the Final RTR came up. Check your computer is working right

It was another SS who emailed me first about the problem, so it was 3 devices that were checked multiple times in different countries, nothing to do with my computer. It's working now though.

@Egon- I don't speak that language so that doesn't help me. SH E with a triangle over it IR instead of SHAYR.... If my mind gaps out for a second I'd be screwed lol.

Yurei
Posts: 10

Re: Paintable Final RTR

Postby Yurei » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:06 pm

For some reason, some of the letters can't be blotted out on the Chrome app version of this on android.
Anyone else got this issue?


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Rambo and 19 guests