Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

XAINS>.<!!!

Only thing I saw on it that was the truth was.
'We know Satan aka "Lucifer" to be a real being.'

More then they can say about their so-call god.

Hail Satan

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 6:32 PM, tom russell <t0zman@... wrote:
  http://cystinuriaclearinghouse.com/JoyofJesus.html this is fucking crazy!!!. please let me know what u people think. i am a satanist and was looking for more satanic sites like your wounderful site and found this SHIT!!!

Just your typical kike nut job website. You obviously see that they basically tried to reverse what we have here on the Joy Of Satan. Perfect example of how the xians and kikes relentlessly steal and corrupt spiritual knowledge. Steal and corrupt whats not theirs.

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, May 17, 2011 6:56:06 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] XAINS.<!!!

Only thing I saw on it that was the truth was.
'We know Satan aka "Lucifer" to be a real being.'

More then they can say about their so-call god.

Hail Satan

http://cystinuriaclearinghouse.com/JoyofJesus.html this is fucking crazy!!!. please let me know what u people think. i am a satanist and was looking for more satanic sites like your wounderful site and found this SHIT!!!

This is copyright infringment. THis is very serious, what these people are doing is illegal as they are delibaratly taking JOS information and twisting it.

http://cystinuriaclearinghouse.com/JoyofJesus.html this is fucking
crazy!!!. please let me know what u people think. i am a satanist and was
looking for more satanic sites like your wounderful site and found this
SHIT!!!

Exactly Pamela! The JoS Ministries can sue them if they wanted to...

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:44 PM, Pamela <evilalien@... wrote:
  This is copyright infringment. THis is very serious, what these people are doing is illegal as they are delibaratly taking JOS information and twisting it.

SHIT!!!

--
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciceri Excelsi -Dante

LMFAO

They can't do anything original. This is a joke. A farse, meant to criticize and make fun of our organization.

Its a joke, really. Are there any legal ways Maxine could take these people for plaguerism?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tom russell" <t0zman@... wrote:

How pathetic...

And these idiots will still be BLIND, even if they follow the page:/

Hopefully this kike slave will regret its deed.

This is also the evidence that Joy of Satan, the knowledge contained therein, IS THE ULTIMATE TRUTH, which the kosher retards fear.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 6:32 PM, tom russell <t0zman@ wrote:

SHIT!!!

lol I guess they couldn't think of a way to bring us down and the JoS site. So they just copied from the JoS. Man this really shows they are desperate. They just started this site also, whoever they are. But really this is palgiarism.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

ok there is so much fucking bullshit in that site that even most xians would say its bull though it is rather comical to read when bored at work anyway its a failed and pathetic attempt that while yes a lawsuit on them would be histarical and not unexpected the lies are so blaintantly clear that they will get nothing from it and that would show for a wonderous failure on their part i say watch them fail and laugh your ass off

On Tue May 17th, 2011 10:40 AM PDT Yoyo wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tom russell" <t0zman@... wrote:

Laughable and pathetic as every xian is . Gave me a good laugh .

But I think that something legal can happen to eradicate this site or sue them for plagiarism.

I know they can't. They shall in the end be the ones to fall.
Am saying there trying every way they can think of to try and bring us down, which we all know they can't. That they go to this extreme to copy info from the JoS. This just show how weak they are and they can't do nothing about it, nothing at all. I worded it the wrong way, but I know they can't, we are supreme and shall always be stronger then them because Father Satan is the Truth indeed and nothing cannot harm him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

lol I guess they couldn't think of a way to bring us down and the JoS site. So they just copied from the JoS. Man this really shows they are desperate. They just started this site also, whoever they are. But really this is palgiarism.

They can't bring us down just because they CANNOT bring Satan down by ANY MEANS.They cannot destroy the Truth - and they openly admit that they are the lying side . But lies were never intented to live forever. Evantually , both lies , their creations and their supporters , crumble and die .

PS : Has anyone saw how almost all enemy priests end ? 124021304 types of cancer , 1203012030 other illnesses , they lose their mental health and base of reality . All this happens because THEY are the ones to go against GOD, Satan. They have been cut from God and Look at their misery!

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

As usual kikes cannot create they steal

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

Am saying there trying every way they can think of to try and bring us down, which we all know they can't. That they go to this extreme to copy info from the JoS. This just show how weak they are and they can't do nothing about it, nothing at all. I worded it the wrong way, but I know they can't, we are supreme and shall always be stronger then them because Father Satan is the Truth indeed and nothing cannot harm him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@ wrote:

They can't bring us down just because they CANNOT bring Satan down by ANY MEANS.They cannot destroy the Truth - and they openly admit that they are the lying side . But lies were never intented to live forever. Evantually , both lies , their creations and their supporters , crumble and die .

PS : Has anyone saw how almost all enemy priests end ? 124021304 types of cancer , 1203012030 other illnesses , they lose their mental health and base of reality . All this happens because THEY are the ones to go against GOD, Satan. They have been cut from God and Look at their misery!

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

LoL they are sad. Did you know that they are making more and more fake satanist sites to trap people and put them away from Satan? More and more xians leave their pathetic "god" and want to be satanists; the churches know this. This is a good way to stop them from learning the truth. There is only JoS and related that are real spiritual satanic material (not sure, but i have a feeling it's true) and they copy/paste info and alter it into bullshit (like that site). There is going to be MUCH MUCH more sites like that all over the internet soon. They lost. They know this.

Ave Enki!
Ave Aguares!
Always stay strong in Father Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@ wrote:

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back