Header Wallpaper

With Enough Power Can we Change Death?

hobert6661 min to read

Greetings

i know we can change how planatery energies effect us but when i ask can we change the way we die? for example according to my astrology reading im gonna die by unexpected accident and when i ask my fellow zevist friends "can i change the way i die with magick" they said "we dont know" so im asking

can humans be strong enough to change way of death? and how?

my theory is if we can change planetary effects like "you gonna have missfortune in this date so do luck meditations" then we can change the way of death to the only diffirence i belive we need much more power because death is more heavy than some weekly missfortune

#1

Of course we can, especially if you know when it happens, we have all the tools and weapons at our disposition, Aum Suryae sun mantra, Sowilo, Algiz, Üruz they are very useful for this, for protection, you can avoid it and you can get ready with these words of power. We're here to survive and not die prematurely. So do your affirmation and workings with affirmation like "I am now free, secure, safe and protected of any and all negative planetary and star influences that are affecting me to die prematurely and by accidents now, completely and permanently in a healty, beneficial and positive way for me." "I am now living a long life free of fatal and serious accidents and premature death in a healty, beneficial and positive way for me" you can add in the affirmation the planets/stars name that will affect you. You can do this before and in the period when the accident will take place (so get ready with these). And it's important to keep meditating and keep your energies high in that period. And do God Rituals, and ask for help from your GD or Zeus.

#2

Death is something that will happen for each of us here, that is a certainty. Can we change the way we will die? Maybe, but whats the point of taking some energy in your life to change this? Focus on your life and growth, you have beautiful life ahead of you, make it worth.

I know I will die, how and when? I don’t know and I don’t really care. I focus on my growth and to stay healthy. I work for ToZ and the Gods, I try to help other here as much as I can. My death will happen no matter what, but I want to be able to look at this life and say I have done as much as possible.

#3

From the 36 Virtues of the Ethics section, the Delta part of the Ethics of Kronos, Death: the sword of Death hangs over the head of each one of us.

The hour of death is appointed and set, and only those who have attained exceptional spiritual advancement may, by their own will, delay the hour of their departure. Yet the purpose has never been to flee from Death or to fear its coming, but to dwell in life and love life while it is ours to live. Do not turn the awareness of death into an existential limitation. We are all here to navigate existence. Death is part of the natural order and of destiny (heimarmenē).

Concentrate on how you live and act in your path here and now, and seek to live as well as you can and without regrets, in the Ethic and towards the divine.

Ἀρετή καὶ Τιμή

Dove l'essenza dell'esistenza risiede
Il nulla dell'oblio viene superato
E il figlio prode avanza verso la Vittoria.

#4

Thank you for all the answers; I’m truly grateful.

Even if I knew I was going to die, I don’t want to die in an “unexpected accident,” as my astrology chart says.

I’d prefer to “grow old and die of natural causes”; that’s why I wrote to the astrology section.

My friend Zevist can read charts, and he told me that a person’s cause of death is written in their astrological chart; he said, “You’ll die in an unexpected accident.” I just didn’t like the way I was supposed to die.

also this was a general question to understand astrology and fate better: If something as serious as death can be changed, then almost anything can be changed by human magick

thanks again

HAİL ODİN

Avatar
Monolord666

You can't read that in a natal chart. Your friend is mistaken. In any case, a natal chart is just potential. It doesn't mean it will happen.

lexawest
This is the targeted reply.

I think even a specialist can be wrong I hope the point wasn’t lost here. Astrologers are like specialists, the Gods are amazing doctors. Somebody in that position fabricating a test is potentially robbing someone of their right to life saving treatment. It is a “crime,” and for a lot of reason there are people who don’t believe these things either. Minimizing the test minimizing the treatment, looking at someone socio-economic background (how many surviving relatives do they have) ect. I can’t say I don’t see the crime, I can see all of the perspectives. And as a testimony to being able to make it through years, even when statistics say otherwise, you’ve got to fight for it and sometimes the time just isn’t now. When he was diagnosed he said “I’ve got too much to do,” hell no. There’s potentially domestic abusers out there and there were people watching out for this though that targeted people mentally and emotionally fighting for their life. Basically some people take this fight and take it as a fight. I wouldn’t ever mean to like scare anyone by saying hey my life is going to be bye bye you have to do it on your own. Some people just don’t know how to accept certain info either and denial doesn’t help but all of those things are also forgivable. A lot of things are forgivable with or without death and in facing death.

#5

I will just link this, study it.

We as Zevists aim to master our fate through the spiritual practices we have been taught by the Gods.

It is not easy, and it requires effort every single day. But: one day Thanatos will welcome us all, even if you extended your life for hundreds of years. Being stuck on this plane of existence for eternity is not the point. The point is to know the beyond before one has to go there, so that you might live in peace with no fear of it.

I am an Aspiring God, and so are you.

O Gods of the first dawn, Gods of Hellas and of Khem, of the rivers of Sumer and the snows of the North, of every people that once knelt before the true and the bright:
I declare before You and before the witness of all the heavens that Your Names are restored. Restored truly. Restored rightly. Restored in their power and their majesty and their original splendor.

- High Priest Zevios Metathronos

#6

My friend Zevist can read charts, and he told me that a person’s cause of death is written in their astrological chart; he said, “You’ll die in an unexpected accident.” I just didn’t like the way I was supposed to die.

Declaring something like that in such an overthought manner is not something real astrologers do. Determining the type of death so precisely through an astrological chart is not at all straightforward, and many astrological charts do not even show it.

Please, don't worry and stress yourself out about this.

Ἀρετή καὶ Τιμή

Dove l'essenza dell'esistenza risiede
Il nulla dell'oblio viene superato
E il figlio prode avanza verso la Vittoria.

Avatar
Daemontech [NG]

This so true. Like in my Solar Return of the previous year, I had one placement (can't remember which one exactly) that is associated with violent deaths. Needless to say I didn't die a violent death last year, that's because there are MANY placements that must be considered together to reach a meaning. The WHOLE picture must be examined from afar, not a few placements observed on a close level.

I feel it's not too different than when considering symptoms for a medical diagnosis, think of a leg pain: it could be just a muscular tiredness and be completely harmless, or it could be a thrombosis which when untreated can be lethal. But doctors do not think of a thrombosis if you tell them your leg hurts and nothing else. The latter case cannot be determined by a single factor, there are many more symptoms that must be present for the worst case to be considered by doctors.

lexawest

Things happen when people give advice. Not from an astrologer but from a “world renowned highly specialized medical expert in blood disorders,” which he absolutely was, his attitude and character did suck to me that specific day. I wasn’t looking to be dramatic but the fact that I came to this guy or could even get in via referral mattered. He knew he was “all that,” and so he treated me that way with the lack of information and concern he had over the situation. Of course he sees things that are much worse, which I acknowledged going in. But I’m there, literally a very young girl and a mom stepping up saying hey I can see something is wrong, I want to save my life and I want the concerns my family has to go away too. It also impacts how I’m treated at home, everything he says and has to offer relies on his opinion. I am wanting him to talk to me like an adult as well, and not like some young girl who had a few close chances but someone who deserves to know and wants to also contribute. He ran some tests and did something very disgusting, I had the results and he thought he could pull a fast one on me, maybe taking advantage of the condition - this test that I had to fight very hard to get hoping that maybe even it would help an insurance company get the medication because (it was needed) and other specialists opinions mattered. This piece of actual fucking shit and I don’t say that lightly because I respect the actual crap out of this person too, LIED INTENTIONALLY about the results and attempted to say there was nothing wrong, and maybe to say I was a waste of his time. There’s no way to correct this and the guy didn’t realize I knew how to read and understand scientific articles in a specific way. That’s a lot of audacity, and these guys think “yes this thing exists this is going to kill you,” he said that I may have something that would make my date of death this year. These are specialists that are very certain and cautious of their words. And so he can try to take it back and cover his butt if a lawsuit occurred in the event I died, he wanted to make it seem like he didn’t say this and like there was nothing in it for him. Maybe he felt that no one behind me was looking out over the assets or whatever. The persons words mattered because he told me that because of these specific symptoms that do not ordinarily occur, but it’s abnormal representation with me, there IS something happening that YES it’s causing a problem and NO we can’t do anything about it. He said when we feel like we can’t do anything about it it’s best to just “forget it”

Well ten years later I remember hearing and knowing yeah. “We’ll find out in 10 years if it’s this or not because you’ll be dead at exactly the 10 year mark,” I believe in impossible things

#8

It is very interesting; in my personal opinion, we Zevists are more protected than others. If we practice aura cleansing, soul purification, and the removal of negative karmic seeds, we should already be at a level where we can avoid such tragedies. However, if a person’s natal chart dictates that they are destined to die at a specific moment, I believe that—unless they have attained exceptional power or the hand of the Gods intervenes—there is not much that can be done.

hobert666

I agree that we are being protected, but while talking with my guardian about general topics, I asked, “Don’t the gods want to give people lottery numbers? Is it because they don’t want to interfere with the Earth’s ecosystem?” I asked several times to be sure; the pendulum said “yes” every time. I think they don’t want to intervene unless it’s necessary, and I don’t think they do intervene. Since death is a natural process, I don’t think they intervene even if it isn’t a good death; however, as explained in the link above, we can change the detah and other thing in our 'fate' ourselves.

Thank you for all the answers.

Avatar
չ∂αяквℓσω

I agree that we are being protected, but while talking with my guardian about general topics, I asked, “Don’t the gods want to give people lottery numbers? Is it because they don’t want to interfere with the Earth’s ecosystem?” I asked several times to be sure; the pendulum said “yes” every time. I think they don’t want to intervene unless it’s necessary, and I don’t think they do intervene. Since death is a natural process, I don’t think they intervene even if it isn’t a good death; however, as explained in the link above, we can change the detah and other thing in our 'fate' ourselves.

Thank you for all the answers.

It actually depends, because—after all—we are here thanks to the hand of the Gods; they won't help us with everything or simply hand us the solution on a silver platter, but that doesn't mean they will never intervene. There is a great deal at stake; for instance, if you check the page regarding communication with your guardian, there have been cases of genuine divine intervention that saved a person's life.

Section 6

#9

There’s a lot of reasons why someone might want an answer for something like this, and it definitely wouldn’t be easy. It’s best not to think about that too heavily so that you’re not distracted from life in front of you, I’ve seen ways where my own chart and what is says very closely plays out and I can’t say whether or not these things were just narrowly escaped on purpose or by even someone else helping in an effort to make something else happen here. Mine had some very clear undeniable aspects that I saw when I was young, and no one could hide it despite the ethics about astrology from me knowing. However, I’d say all of my “attempts,” to escape have been, just attempts. There’s things you can do to reduce risks in life. It’s worth ordering a reading on and asking for specific details.