Header Wallpaper

What is the 4th step of the Mafnum Opus?

AvatarSet6661 min to read

Hello!

I have finished my meditations related to the kundalini ascension (I have done a lot of work from the website long before joining the forums) and I have recently found that on the Magnum Opus meditation page, there is a missing step.

What is it and how is it achieved?

Most of you here say that Pythia has completed the Magnum Opus?

What was the 4th step she had to follow?

And, does HPZM know the 4th step?

Maybe he can provide it in his future topics.

HS

#2
This is the targeted message.

You would be guided and advised by the gods when you are ready for this.

#3
Set666said:

Hello!

I have finished my meditations related to the kundalini ascension (I have done a lot of work from the website long before joining the forums) and I have recently found that on the Magnum Opus meditation page, there is a missing step.

What is it and how is it achieved?

The Magnum opus is final and last working of Zevism. Also the most important.

Most people at their current level of advancement are not ready to move to the later steps of this. It's a very intense transformative process that takes time. Patience is required.

From what I understand, the Gods can and would guide one to the next steps once they are ready.

This isn't a bad thing. As the worst thing one could do is rush this, as this is the most important part of transition from mortal to an immortal.

I have wondered about the rest of these steps myself. Personally I feel that we will be able to reach this when the time is right and we are developed enough to get to that point.

“Come to me, O Lord IAO, great Zeus-Ammon, hidden fire, all-seeing one, ram-horned, first and last, who rules from the sun.”
— PGM V.96–172

“I am Atum, when I was alone in Nun. I am the beginning and the end.”
— Coffin Texts, Spell 714

(Enki of Eridu, Lord of the Earth -- Poem)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87236

#4
Set666said:

Hello!

I have finished my meditations related to the kundalini ascension (I have done a lot of work from the website long before joining the forums) and I have recently found that on the Magnum Opus meditation page, there is a missing step.

What is it and how is it achieved?

First try to open your sushumna first i.e ida pingala should be totally balanced then think about Magnum opus.....untill your sushumna is open i.e both nostrils active you won't be able to do the first step of Magnum opus that is circulating energy in the orbit of your body

#5
Set666said:

Hello!

I have finished my meditations related to the kundalini ascension (I have done a lot of work from the website long before joining the forums) and I have recently found that on the Magnum Opus meditation page, there is a missing step.

What is it and how is it achieved?

In regards to the "projection powder", or "white gold" that historical alchemists described either with the third eye or pineal gland, Pythia made a post that during a point when the pineal gland has been fully stimulated from continuous meditations that it will literally start leaking and described it as leaving a certain taste afterwards. So I'm certain what is described is correlated and part of the process in some way.

But for certain this is one of the later stages of the Magnum Opus, after some point the biological process starts becoming apparent.

So it's not only a spiritual process. But also the "spiritualization of matter" and vice versa. Zevios also mentioned that some things are a gradual process that takes time.

If you are aren’t willing to sacrifice for your goals, then the goals become the sacrifice.