Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What does this sign mean during the spell?

Hello everyone! How are you?
You know, I happened to enter, for the first time during a spell, into extremely deep and intense ecstasy. It already happened to me with meditations on the chakras, but it had NEVER happened to me with a spell (apart from the Final RTR, but that happens to everyone).

However, today's ecstasy was truly intense, I felt really good like not even during meditations. What happened to me? What does this mean during magical working? How do I interpret this in terms of whether the spell was successful or not?

Everything from the beginning to the end of the spell (after the Raum meditation to raise the energies of the soul, as soon as I started vibrating the first repetitions of the Rune. Even during affirmations). I'm on day 22 of magical work. However, yes, I know, I often go into ecstasy during spirituality as can be read from some topics I publish, but here, I don't think it's a coincidence and I would like to understand the meaning I can give to these experiences.

Thank you all! I love you, brothers and sisters!

Hello everyone! How are you?
You know, I happened to enter, for the first time during a spell, into extremely deep and intense ecstasy. It already happened to me with meditations on the chakras, but it had NEVER happened to me with a spell (apart from the Final RTR, but that happens to everyone).

However, today's ecstasy was truly intense, I felt really good like not even during meditations. What happened to me? What does this mean during magical working? How do I interpret this in terms of whether the spell was successful or not?

Everything from the beginning to the end of the spell (after the Raum meditation to raise the energies of the soul, as soon as I started vibrating the first repetitions of the Rune. Even during affirmations). I'm on day 22 of magical work. However, yes, I know, I often go into ecstasy during spirituality as can be read from some topics I publish, but here, I don't think it's a coincidence and I would like to understand the meaning I can give to these experiences.

Thank you all! I love you, brothers and sisters!
Often these experiences of high meditations extends to daily living.

And this is first fruits of your meditations.

When it is become habit, you may unconsciously jump into meditative states while just doing daily activity, because you have this habit in yourself which I would call “being meditative”

When we don’t stop meditating, everyday, these states become more and more present in our daily living times,

And it will be permanent after a point, because we seek to establish meditation as way of living,

And when we get success in doing so it becomes reality.

Strive further, let it motivate you, and know in the future this will be constant states.

You are reaching there. This is normal and signs of progress, you are super fine :)

Often these experiences of high meditations extends to daily living.

And this is first fruits of your meditations.

When it is become habit, you may unconsciously jump into meditative states while just doing daily activity, because you have this habit in yourself which I would call “being meditative”

When we don’t stop meditating, everyday, these states become more and more present in our daily living times,

And it will be permanent after a point, because we seek to establish meditation as way of living,

And when we get success in doing so it becomes reality.

Strive further, let it motivate you, and know in the future this will be constant states.

You are reaching there. This is normal and signs of progress, you are super fine :)
I also forgot to add, when doing spells and etc., it is even more thank likely easier to get into meditation and ecstatic states, because doing magic and working with mind is also activity which may bring us into trance states, rising energy and etc., doing spells is meditation also in a way.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back