Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Website Favicons (for Coders/Translators)

Hellenic SS

Website
satanismos.gr
Greetings.

I have been translating various JoS sites to Greek using Web Word, and I want them to be as professional as possible. One small but important step is to add Favicons (icons on the tabs).

I would like to ask, does anyone know how to set a Favicon for all pages of a website? I know how to do it for a single page, but I want it to be applied to all pages. From my research, I can't find a way to do this in the CSS file. I found something about a "root directory folder", but I don't know how to access it and how to work with it in general.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

do a bulk f[/IMG][/CODE]

inside the tag.

For exa[/IMG] so it affects every page and also keeps the header structure in tact.

You will need to find a way to bulk find and replace outside of webword. If necessary, I can do this for you.

favicon.ico can go wherever, as long as the directory path matches up. It can also sit in the website root folder.

do a bulk f[/IMG][/CODE]

inside the tag.

For exa[/IMG] so it affects every page and also keeps the header structure in tact.

You will need to find a way to bulk find and replace outside of webword. If necessary, I can do this for you.

favicon.ico can go wherever, as long as the directory path matches up. It can also sit in the website root folder.
  1. Thank you, but I don't even know what a bulk find is, I've only been learning HTML for 4 months now.
  2. About the command, should it be in HOME.html?
  3. It would truly be a helping hand if you could do this for me, but if your time doesn't allow it I can try it myself, too. It's just that there's a Favicon for 5 sites, those being the (Greek) JoS, Exposing Christianity, Third Reich and Satanism, and BlackSun666.
  4. Can I convert a png file to ico on Windows?
The files I want to use as Favicons:

Main JoS, Exposing Christianity, The Black Sun 666, Satan's Library, Third Reich and Satanism:

Favicon_JoS.png
Favicon_ExposingXianity.png
Favicon_TheBlackSun666.png
Favicon_SatansLibrary.jpg
Favicon_ThirdReichSatanism.png

do a bulk f[/IMG][/CODE]

inside the tag.

Intruiging. I've yet to sat down with a computer to actually figure things like this out.

do a bulk f[/IMG][/CODE]

inside the tag.

i send you proton mail about "GreatAdventurer" can u help when you have spare time , thanks

1. Thank you, but I don't even know what a bulk find is, I've only been learning HTML for 4 months now.
  2. About the command, should it be in HOME.html?
  3. It would truly be a helping hand if you could do this for me, but if your time doesn't allow it I can try it myself, too. It's just that there's a Favicon for 5 sites, those being the (Greek) JoS, Exposing Christianity, Third Reich and Satanism, and BlackSun666.
  4. Can I convert a png file to ico on Windows?
The files I want to use as Favicons:

Main JoS, Exposing Christianity, The Black Sun 666, Satan's Library, Third Reich and Satanism:

View attachment 2012View attachment 2013View attachment 2014View attachment 2015View attachment 2016

Satan's Sigil is actually already available on most JoS sites.

Here: https://satanisgod.org/favicon.ico

1. This is going to be time consuming without access to the servers itself, I will have to handle it. Web Word was not built for this task and you will be manually sorting through 500+ pages.
2. This should be in every single page
4. I use photopea.com for this, can export an image as .ico

Satan's Sigil is actually already available on most JoS sites.

Here: https://satanisgod.org/favicon.ico

1. This is going to be time consuming without access to the servers itself, I will have to handle it. Web Word was not built for this task and you will be manually sorting through 500+ pages.
2. This should be in every single page
4. I use photopea.com for this, can export an image as .ico
Great, thank you. I'm not sure if it's possible to add different Favicons for different subdomains (like BlackSun666, The Real Holocaust, etc.). If it's not, then we can use the JoS Sigil Favicon for all of them.

If it works though, I would like to add this icon for "The Real Holocaust":

1716220010739.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back