Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

we should all unite join me on messenger if you wish

lance

like every fire starts with a glimmer and every forest made out of seeds. we have to strike them with a massive amount not wear them down like the sea weres the shore. we should show these people who are is the true evil hail father lucifer for he is our magnificent creator

I have MSN, anyone email me and I'm sending it. Its bcuz of obvious reasons, something I hate more than xians is xian spammers/infiltrators lurking here, y'know :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lance" <vash.lancette@... wrote:

like every fire starts with a glimmer and every forest made out of seeds. we have to strike them with a massive amount not wear them down like the sea weres the shore. we should show these people who are is the true evil hail father lucifer for he is our magnificent creator

I would be happy to add you on msn, even just to talk to a fellow satanist. I'll help in any way I can. gcrules_27@..., if you add me just let me know who you are so I dont' freak out and block you ththinking you're a pedofile. lol
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

I have MSN, anyone email me and I'm sending it. Its bcuz of obvious reasons, something I hate more than xians is xian spammers/infiltrators lurking here, y'know :p

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lance" <vash.lancette@ wrote:

This message is true send e-mail if you wanna add me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lance" <vash.lancette@... wrote:

everyone add me too im an old soul i been around for bit but gotten rusty

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lance" <vash.lancette@ wrote:

im up for it....and your right we SHOULD and MUST join against the xians......HAIL SATAN!!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stronger_on_my_own" <dragdude7777@... wrote:

do the same with me i am in

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stronger_on_my_own" <dragdude7777@... wrote:

"Kevin" kevinribble@...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shawn" <cheatking80@... wrote:

do the same with me i am in

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stronger_on_my_own" <dragdude7777@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back