Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Was Emperor Nero Really Serious When he said the Christians Burned Down Rome??

Dr. Brxndy

TBH this is a topic i have been wondering. i have read books from fiction (specifically a book series called Trials of Apollo) to non fiction.. but all of them all in common said, "Emperor Nero Blamed the burning of rome on christians even though it was him itself"

but did he really do it? or Was it actually the christans?

a real answer would be great thank you

HAIL SATAN PRAISE THE GODS

This is one of the greatest historical frauds: Xianity was invented by the Jews at the end of the first century after the emperor Titus and the wars of Rome against Judea.
So the persecution of the Xians by Nero never happened.

i have read books from fiction (specifically a book series called Trials of Apollo) to non fiction.. but all of them all in common said, "Emperor Nero Blamed the burning of rome on christians even though it was him itself"

He never said anything like that. Riddle me this: how would Emperor Nero be aware of "Christians" when no identifying document of their faith was written during that time? Their gospels didn't exist then.

The answer is: there were Christians during that time, but the Romans didn't single them out. Instead, they were referred to as Jews.

That's right: Nero actually persecuted the Jews for the same reasons most jew-pilled Gentiles hated them. Any "Christians" persecuted by Nero weren't persecuted because of being "Christians", but because they were thought of as Jews and persecuted together with the Jews.

Until 2nd century, The Romans only knew of "Jews", and they weren't aware of any Christians. Everyone who followed the Jewish God and the Old Testament, including Gentile Christians were called "Jews".

The distinction between Christians and Jews only came in early-mid 2nd century.

A whole lot of nonsense is spread by the jews on the Romans. They are still incredibly salty because of the destruction of the second temple. They always brag about having conquered their enemies and so on, but where is the temple after 2000 years? Nowhere. I've heard a Rabbi say that the destruction of the temple was a much bigger tragedy for them than the 'holocaust'.

Sadly there are high probabilities for 'Annals' by Tacitus to be a renaissance forgery by Poggio Bracciolini.
https://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/9098

And since all the ancient historians' texts were transcribed by christian monks during middle age and no one of them has come to us in its original form, it go without saying that you should always trust archaeology more.

And since all the ancient historians' texts were transcribed by christian monks during middle age and no one of them has come to us in its original form, it go without saying that you should always trust archaeology more.
And this concerns everything that was written between Rome and Athens not only history, this is worth knowing.

Other than what others said, I suggest you read better books. Real mythology sounds a lot like stories but has deeper meaning in it. It's a great starting point. If you like Greek mythology, you can read the Iliad, Odyssey and Aeneid. You can also read Ovid, the Orphics, etc

All will deliver much better value than Rick Riordan both for entertainment and for more serious aspects.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back