Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Vulnerabilities That might be exploited

fel3601

Hi JOS,
Today, I want to share something very useful I did with my guardian Demon

2 months ago, I was attacked by the ennemy and I comprised the security of Demons that worked with me

I regret what I did because I did not have the knowledge I will share you today

Take your Black Book and make a list of every psychological vulnerabilities you might have

Mine is:

- Ex-Christian background & dogmatic lies believed

- My homosexuality and my love for someone
- My family
- Blame on Demons advices for my own decisions
- Post-traumatic since I was a part of the earthquake in Haiti 2010
- My Political opinions

Those vulnerabilities were used by the ennemy while they entered my subconsious mind

Thus, they claimed that they could help my family, realise my biggest dreams and help me if in return, we tried to sealed Demons (wich is not possible since we have won)

Father Satan told me that he was proud of me for the outcome since I have won as many time as I could before starting to invoke Demons.

The reality is that many Demons appeared and won the fight against them but my intentions were to sell them to the ennemy (WICH I AM ASHAMED)

Do you know the vulnerabilities that might be exploited?

#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2

Actually all the weaknesses you listed are relate able and so is your story of getting better, but...

I didnt know that thats possible, are you sure they aren't just distracting you by telling you loads upon loads of bullshit when in reality you are just confused?

This could be so that they could take some kind of credit for inevitable success you have written in your fate.

Like unrelated to anything at all, you can experience a bout of luck and the enemy will be like "Yes... Yes! Yes goyim that success happened, not because for any reason, but because God! Yes goyim YHVH gave this success to you not random chance or Satan's Demons"

And they will claim that YOU are a piece of shit and by you even talking to or about Demons or going on forums, somehow you are "binding" the demons or something

These are some weakness I do not think you are aware of! Spiritual war is TOTAL!

Satan = Good.Ol'.Loving.Dude

The Enemy = Lies.Even.After.Death

"Satan = Good.Ol'.Loving.Dude"
Am I the only one that finds this insulting and offensive?
Satan is beyond good and evil. He is also immortal, so would "ol' " apply to him? (If you mean "ol' " as in age.)I believe that Satan is loving towards his own who are loving towards and care about him and his cause too. And to call our Creator God "dude"?Are you going to call him "bro" or "brah" next?
On Sunday, February 4, 2018, 9:04:53 PM EST, thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Actually all the weaknesses you listed are relate able and so is your story of getting better, but...

I didnt know that thats possible, are you sure they aren't just distracting you by telling you loads upon loads of bullshit when in reality you are just confused?

This could be so that they could take some kind of credit for inevitable success you have written in your fate.

Like unrelated to anything at all, you can experience a bout of luck and the enemy will be like "Yes... Yes! Yes goyim that success happened, not because for any reason, but because God! Yes goyim YHVH gave this success to you not random chance or Satan's Demons"

And they will claim that YOU are a piece of shit and by you even talking to or about Demons or going on forums, somehow you are "binding" the demons or something

These are some weakness I do not think you are aware of! Spiritual war is TOTAL!

Thank you for your anwser. 
No I was not aware of that weakness!

However, the reality is that those vulnerabilities were exploited because they do exist.
In fact, the confusion itself comes from their existence.
"Spiritual war is TOTAL!"

I don't doubt that, I only want to share my confusion experience
Hail Azazel and Hail Satan forever

Le Dimanche 4 février 2018 21h05, "thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] a écrit :

@Magus
Its offensive to challenge my authenticity by even asking mate
You dont go around with a ruler slapping new members on the wrist when they don't capitalize the H in His, do you?

Also Paganism is frequently referred to as the Old Gods and Old Ways, so that's actually how I meant it. And as well "bro" makes as much sense as "sister" because Satan is neither in any context.

My dictionary definition for dude is "a stylish, fastidious man." ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hi,
I did not make a case but it is disrespectful!

May you focus on my sermon?

Le lundi 5 février 2018 17h10, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] a écrit :

"Satan = Good.Ol'.Loving.Dude"
Am I the only one that finds this insulting and offensive?
Satan is beyond good and evil. He is also immortal, so would "ol' " apply to him? (If you mean "ol' " as in age.)I believe that Satan is loving towards his own who are loving towards and care about him and his cause too. And to call our Creator God "dude"?Are you going to call him "bro" or "brah" next?
On Sunday, February 4, 2018, 9:04:53 PM EST, thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

@thisisafalsealias
If that is you being authentic, then you must be all-around rude and disrespectful to everyone you meet and interact with, right? Do you even know how you sound when you write?
I called you out because you were being plain disrespectful about Satan-Lucifer. He is not "Good.Ol'.Loving.Dude."You call your friends or siblings "bro" or "dude". Not the Creator God of Gentile humanity. 
And now you are nit-picking and writing about things you didn't write in your original post about capitalizing "H" in "His" in referring to Satan-Lucifer. That's a personal choice for the writer/poster to make. It's an individual choice, which is okay, in my personal opinion.
I don't go around "slapping" newcomers on the wrist with a ruler. I help them out as best I can. 
If I am being rude, dismissive or disrespectful, JoS members or clergy have called me out on that in the past.
I call out those who are being disrespectful about Satan-Lucifer and our gods and goddesses of Hell. Which you are doing.
On Wednesday, February 7, 2018, 9:44:47 AM EST, larissaelectra@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Rather disrespectful. This fool isn't really aware Who The Father Satan really is.

I am actually pretty cold towards people, and disrespectful too, in real life. Honestly, since I don't know most people they're just NPC players in my world. Other Satanist I treat with total respect so even if it means toning down my bad sense of humor so I promise I won't say that again pals. its just hurtful to be called fake and a fool because I didn't perfectly proof read my post to make sure anything was off, when I put so much effort into the actual content. I know its very hurtful to Satan too, to be considered just some "casual", just some "dude", when he is LITERALLY GOD.

In my mind, I see the j00z constantly trying to take on a "fun", "non-chalant" image to sell their bullshit to people. Like, race mixing is fun, drugs are fun, etc. Kim Jon Ill also has an affinity for waterparks for instance.

That forces us into a box in the mass mind that makes us look like hard-assed, straight faced bastards, I've found. And it actually makes us this way. When's the last time you went to a water park after hearing they are a favorite of that filthy POS North Korean dictator? It ruined them for me...

And getting around that curse is as simple as projecting the image, and of course actually relaxing in real time in real life. Even just fake it till you make it, I mean gag me with a spoon right?

And we find when we get to that state of deep relaxation its when truth comes to us on its own. And it can be in a silly way oftentimes, coming to us through cartoons, or a song, a strange voice or a movie we made up in our heads. So when you put yourself into the shoes of someone living a carefree life already, the truth is a little cartoonish. And the word dude examplifies that, because like I said its literally another word for man that has been denigrated into informality no different than the word gay. The word dude literally used to be used to refer to a skillful, professional man of much style and high class. Now its something to call stoners. Makes no sense.

Sorry again i don't want to risk ruining my reputation here or something. I suppose these forums are more formal for a reason and I'll respect that from now on.

Thanks for pointing out the flaw in my message rather than thanking me for trying to help out. I'm sorry I wasn't up to par with your standards of representation.

Hail Satan 
Le jeudi 8 février 2018 23 h 22 min 43 s HNE, thisisafalsealias@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] a écrit :

I am actually pretty cold towards people, and disrespectful too, in real life. Honestly, since I don't know most people they're just NPC players in my world. Other Satanist I treat with total respect so even if it means toning down my bad sense of humor so I promise I won't say that again pals. its just hurtful to be called fake and a fool because I didn't perfectly proof read my post to make sure anything was off, when I put so much effort into the actual content. I know its very hurtful to Satan too, to be considered just some "casual", just some "dude", when he is LITERALLY GOD.

In my mind, I see the j00z constantly trying to take on a "fun", "non-chalant" image to sell their bullshit to people. Like, race mixing is fun, drugs are fun, etc. Kim Jon Ill also has an affinity for waterparks for instance.

That forces us into a box in the mass mind that makes us look like hard-assed, straight faced bastards, I've found. And it actually makes us this way. When's the last time you went to a water park after hearing they are a favorite of that filthy POS North Korean dictator? It ruined them for me...

And getting around that curse is as simple as projecting the image, and of course actually relaxing in real time in real life. Even just fake it till you make it, I mean gag me with a spoon right?

And we find when we get to that state of deep relaxation its when truth comes to us on its own. And it can be in a silly way oftentimes, coming to us through cartoons, or a song, a strange voice or a movie we made up in our heads. So when you put yourself into the shoes of someone living a carefree life already, the truth is a little cartoonish. And the word dude examplifies that, because like I said its literally another word for man that has been denigrated into informality no different than the word gay. The word dude literally used to be used to refer to a skillful, professional man of much style and high class. Now its something to call stoners. Makes no sense.

Sorry again i don't want to risk ruining my reputation here or something. I suppose these forums are more formal for a reason and I'll respect that from now on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back