Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

vibrating vs. recorded

thomas_schweitzer66

hallo,

What do you guys think about my idea of recording the Enochian Keys, put them on my mp3 and listen to them every morning and evening?
I know they're really powerful and prais the Gods but i do lack the necessary privacy to chant them regurarly. So i started to record them one by one with my phone when i enjoyed some home alone time.

**Do you think they'd have the same results if i don't vibrate them but listen and focuse them instead? **

The same thing could be done with those Words of Power HP Maxine wrote about and also with the Runes.

Any suggestion,advice or thought will be more than welcome.

Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifuge Rofocale!

May Gods of Duat confort and bless Romania!

Thomas,One of our dear sisters told me that it is all ready done,and put to music by H P Vovim.It is in the attachments.
Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 2:26 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] vibrating vs. recorded

hallo,

What do you guys think about my idea of recording the Enochian Keys, put them on my mp3 and listen to them every morning and evening?
I know they're really powerful and prais the Gods but i do lack the necessary privacy to chant them regurarly. So i started to record them one by one with my phone when i enjoyed some home alone time.

**Do you think they'd have the same results if i don't vibrate them but listen and focuse them instead? **

The same thing could be done with those Words of Power HP Maxine wrote about and also with the Runes.

Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifuge Rofocale!

The first thing i would do is bathe yourself, do a standard ritual and on the Height of the ritual; sit quietly and talk to Father Satan about this problem. Even if you do not see Him nor hear Him, He is still listening to you and will answer and help you no matter what. If you have problems that are way over and above your capability to handle; always ask help from Satan or your Guardian Demon(ess) (If you know him/her).

Link to the ritual: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... itual.html

Hail Satan, True God.
To gain power one must fight an invisible enemy called "Patience".
-BoyKing Ra.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tyler Harmon <tylerharmon62@... wrote:

my parents are christian and now found out i am satanist they said they hated me and are now gona throw me in a adoption center some one please help i need advise D:          HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Brian, I went through all the attachments and I don't see anywhere. Was it taken down or something?

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thomas,One of our dear sisters told me that it is all ready done,and put to music by H P Vovim.It is in the attachments.

Hail Satan
Brian

hallo,

Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifuge Rofocale!

how old are you???<var [/IMG]</var>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 10:59 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] HELP!

<var [/IMG]</var>
my parents are christian and now found out i am satanist they said they hated me and are now gona throw me in a adoption center some one please help i need advise D:          HAIL FATHER SATAN!

..Hail Satan!! This is an excellent idea--it would be done by you in your own voice so when you listen to them vibrate/chant right along in the astral{mentally}. Any words of power are just as powerful when done in the astral. @ Brian-- it was HP Mac Friday who did that but it is not in Enochian. And i believe there is only the 2nd key {In English}.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thomas_schweitzer66" <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

hallo,

Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifuge Rofocale!

Sorry blackkat,I was wrong for once. LOLHail Satan
Brian

I will crush Christianity under my foot like a poisonous toad.-Adolf Hitler-
http://www.joyofsatan.com
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 7:53 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: vibrating vs. recorded

..Hail Satan!! This is an excellent idea--it would be done by you in your own voice so when you listen to them vibrate/chant right along in the astral{mentally}. Any words of power are just as powerful when done in the astral. @ Brian-- it was HP Mac Friday who did that but it is not in Enochian. And i believe there is only the 2nd key {In English}.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thomas_schweitzer66" <thomas_schweitzer66@... wrote:

hallo,

Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifuge Rofocale!

Sorry Celina,I was wrong about it.Talk to blackkat about it she will help you with it.
Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 1:25 PM

Brian, I went through all the attachments and I don't see anywhere. Was it taken down or something?

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

hallo,

Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifuge Rofocale!

</var>

Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 9:03:51 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: vibrating vs. recorded

Sorry Celina,I was wrong about it.Talk to blackkat about it she will help you with it.
Hail Satan Brian

, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

hallo,

Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifuge Rofocale!

Thanks H P Don,but I think Celina is looking for that attachment that H P Mac did,of the 2nd Devils key,that he put to song.My understanding is when H P Mac had his old user name blackleagonsofsatan.And that is in the attachments Celina.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 10:06 PM

</var>

Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2011 9:03:51 PM

Hail Satan Brian

, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

hallo,

Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifuge Rofocale!

Oh, OK thanks to you and HP Don.

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 1:25 PM

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

hallo,

Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifuge Rofocale!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back