Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Serenity Or Self-Suffering?

Yes.

And to contribute, too often people define their "values", commit to a field of study, pick certain preferences, without being fully aware of what is socially constructed, and what isn't.

I'm looking at the NFL in a new light this year, since I am no longer engaging in sports betting - the lense in which the game is talked about by the caster, the emotions experienced on the field, the drama off the field, the die-hard face painted fans, they all have vastly different lenses.

I urge people to try looking at things as if you know nothing about it. Pretend that, for example, you have never gone to the grocery store, and try looking at every item in an isle. I think you'll find things you never knew existed.

I constantly feel bad about myself lately because I'm acting like an idiot. And that's why there are some voices in my head, I'm trying to silence these voices. But even though these are my own inner voices, they are voices that judge and belittle me. And I need to find a way out.

I prefer peace over self-pain. I just need some guidance on how I should do this. You've posted this before, but I just had a chance to look at it. But on the bright side, it was very good that he came to me when I needed most.

Thank you for writing this article, HP.
A thing that worries human beings a lot, is when things do not go "their way". This perception of their way, is in almost all cases allocated to desires at a given moment in time, one's expectations, or how they believe certain things should be going in their life.

The moment that the above aspects of them are violated, they change their minds and they perceive that life is going wrong. Certain people also want on their own to generate this constant sense of feeling bad, it's almost habitual for them. This bad habit is the mother of most suffering that most humans undergo. There is objective suffering, such as let's say diseases or other actual problems. Yet most of what humans refer to as suffering is simply the lack of control of their own flow of thoughts and emotions.

Also expectations aside, their desires change at the same time (or almost all the time) and they therefore see what they saw yesterday as good, as bad the next day. Nothing has fundamentally changed in the thing itself. Water that was yesterday great, today is not good to drink.

When we reduce the noise of misplaced desires and false expectations, this is when the mind starts becoming a bit more free. In this state, one is able to listen to the actual tone of life. When you listen to this tone of life, you will start becoming filled with a sense of your existence, rather than the constant and never-ending cycle of desires that flow in and out of you.

Some people in this world also specialize in always finding mistakes in the process of life; in themselves or that of others. You put one thing here, it was supposed to be there. As their emotions change, it was supposed to be elsewhere. Then you move it again; you are at error, because it was supposed to be somewhere else. Then they throw it on the floor. Then they regret it. Then they shout at you; but all of that is their own mental illness and the state of restlessness I describe above.

Yet whether or not you were there, their suffering would be the same. They would just have nobody external to blame. And if they did not, they would see what the problem is: Themselves. This can be rather difficult to accept, that one is making their own self suffer. Seeing that one must make necessary changes of course to correct this, can look like the most arduous task for the professional self-sufferer and torturer.

You was in this university, you could be in the other university - your mind tells you. You are with this person, could be with that person. You are that tall, you could be that much taller. You have this much, you could have that much. A consistent restlessness is being generated all the time. Most of the time, this state does not have any functional use in life at all. It's just a never ending record that plays inside one's head to make someone suffer. What if you loved or appreciated the present moment and your existence?

Nothing is ever correct for these self sufferers; there is always another "standard" that much be reached, self-destruction sinks with it already existing standards, anything achieved is not appreciated - the pit is bottomless.

One if they want to be happy or pleased in their existence, must stop the never-ending flow of insanity that comes from rampant and uncontrolled desire, and misplaced thoughts. Or they will never be at peace. This state is also the most direct way to sever yourself from the process of life.

Spiritual Satanism approves of desire and accepts it fully. One way to understand desire, is to feed it in proportion to where it does not wither away, or become a monster. Either way it will torment you. When it relies in the Middle Path, you will be satisfied.

Nothing of value such as appreciation, love or higher understanding will rise inside you out of imbalance; it will be repressed under the burden of your own problem generation. Be not like these beings that repress this higher capacity. Then how will you reach a state of peace, when you constantly create this state within?

Perhaps one of the greatest blessings I have received from the path of the Gods, is that my soul is settled and at peace. The challenge after a point is maintenance of this; but when one learns that this exists, a lot of fears delete themselves on their own.

They taught me I can put things on their place, and that I can be content with where these are placed. No matter what happens in existence, within or without you, there can be peace inside. After you purify, there will be peace. Meditation and advancement is also a conscious choice to start absolving one's self from suffering. The movie that we call life, is also more than enough to cause suffering in many cases.

Yet, even in cases where the movie itself does not generate suffering, quite a few people self-generate it - so what you experience is not the key factor to how peaceful or settled you are, but rather mostly your choices around this state.

When the awareness of that you were born with the ability to stop a major aspect of the mental and emotional turmoil that exists in you, then you understand that you have a choice between serenity and suffering - and this choice extends up to a very high extent. Extent high enough so you can be rather peaceful. That choice and adherence to the path will remove you from the category of the false self sufferers, and move you gradually to the category of purity, where internal serenity can start taking place.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

The upcoming Sag moon would be good for uplifting yourself, as would the Aquarius moon. You can use Fehu and Sowilo and program it to improve your condition in the best way, leaving the energy to address either mental or material concerns as it needs to. The Venus Square can also be used similarly.
Could you please tell me how does one program the energies.
Is it by vibrating rune for certain reps and then stating some intent.
If it’s the case then is it done on the moo ‘s hour on full moon under the moon light?

Could you please tell me how does one program the energies.
Is it by vibrating rune for certain reps and then stating some intent.
If it’s the case then is it done on the moo ‘s hour on full moon under the moon light?

Yes, that is how you program it. Also, feel and sense the action having taken place as a result of the energetic interaction.

Regarding when to do this work, it does not necessarily have to be a full moon, although that is strong. The best astrological conditions are determined by what you are trying to achieve. In the above example, a fire sign correlates with the increased willpower or vitality that would help their life.

See more with these resources:
Omni: How to Program Energy
Wiki: Astrological Timing

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back