Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Vamprie bibles ?

ruvim19

To reader,

Has anyone read the vampire bibles ? their views seem to be quite similar, they take a much different view. i would love to discuss them, once i have researched more information on Satan.

-
Release the dark within (Avenged Sevenfold)
Captain Ruvim

No, vampirism is something the enemies do and is against Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ruvim19@... wrote:

To reader,

Has anyone read the vampire bibles ? their views seem to be quite similar, they take a much different view. i would love to discuss them, once i have researched more information on Satan.

-
Captain Ruvim

Not to mention that it's poser role-playing nonsense as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ruvim19@ wrote:

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

Yeah it was next to the Klingon Bible. Being read by the people who think they are furries.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2013 4:21:18 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: Vamprie bibles ?

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, ruvim19@... wrote:

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

May i ask how its against satan. i became one wayyyyy before i worshiped satan. and he hasent had a problem

All hail our father and king satan!

------------------------------
On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 1:21 AM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], ruvim19@... wrote:

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

what about draining christian souls? on jos hells army page i read something about draining the christians psychic power i do it around every one of them i see that's vampirism. it also says you can drain the ppl you want to kill until their so low on energy it takes its toll on their life on some other part of the site. i think whats more against satanism would be the ones who drain energy from everyone encountered like becoming a complete vampire over just using the abilities on your death curse victims b4 killing em and that also makes killing them easier when their drained to their lowest. ive read a book wrote by a psychic vampire who says they cant draw energy from the sun because they have this problem they cant produce energy as quickly so they feel drawn to draining others and the sun drains their energy when trying to draw it and those of them who can draw from it feel sick from it, and they couldn't really be satanists for they refuse to live by anything but what they come up with ive met these people theyre fucking parasites. to be a true psychic vampire you cannot simply just drain people the real ones actually have to.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Not to mention that it's poser role-playing nonsense as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

It's interesting to see their viewpoint, though. To know your enemy is to know their weakness. 
On 15 Jun 2013, at 09:21, "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

Because being a "vampire" is nothing more than being a parasite who can't sustain his own energy and needs to feed off others. The entire point in SS is becoming independent. Now if you look at enemies of Satan like enemy greys, angels and even jews, these are natural psychic vampires. The xians are constantly drained of their energy and are used as energy sources by enemy ET's, that's the entire point of xianity is, to enslave gentiles and use them as energy sources. Jews are also physical vampires, they drink blood of gentile children in their passover. That sort of thing on being a parasite is detestable by Satan. Now there is some cases where it's just a chakra malfunction and that person can't sustain his energy, in that case he can fix it with power meditation. Other cases is where that person is simply a role-playing person.

Either way, you can see this thing has been invented by the enemies of Satan and based on enemy lies and it's used to slander our Gods claiming that somehow are vampiric parasites. Of course this is another case of projection, the enemy always accuse their enemies of what they themselves do.

Then the other xian myth that the Succubi and Incubi are somehow vampires is again slanderous nonsense. They infact hate this sort of parasitism as they are proud and strong beings. The Incubi and Succubi are nothing more than the Gods who choose to have relationships with humans, they are not different than the other Gods nor are they interested in sex alone. They also help and teach their lovers in ways to advance and empower their souls. They're much like a husband/wife and a teacher and helper at the same time and it's also possible to practice sex magick with them.

If you read the ripping off energy page on JoS, the technique there it's used to make your enemies vulnerable to psychic attack, not to make you a parasite. It's used to lower their defenses mostly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sterling deshong <shadowassasin4234@... wrote:

May i ask how its against satan. i became one wayyyyy before i worshiped satan. and he hasent had a problem

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

well what i meant was the parasites are the ones who drain everyone from their energy problem and don't do anything about it like meditation could make their problem fade eventually but they don'ttheir what i consider the true psychic vampires ive met them and dealt with em i wasnt saying draining the enemies b4 cursing them makes you a parasite i do that b4 cursing any1.

Because being a "vampire" is nothing more than being a parasite who can't sustain his own energy and needs to feed off others. The entire point in SS is becoming independent. Now if you look at enemies of Satan like enemy greys, angels and even jews, these are natural psychic vampires. The xians are constantly drained of their energy and are used as energy sources by enemy ET's, that's the entire point of xianity is, to enslave gentiles and use them as energy sources. Jews are also physical vampires, they drink blood of gentile children in their passover. That sort of thing on being a parasite is detestable by Satan. Now there is some cases where it's just a chakra malfunction and that person can't sustain his energy, in that case he can fix it with power meditation. Other cases is where that person is simply a role-playing person.

Either way, you can see this thing has been invented by the enemies of Satan and based on enemy lies and it's used to slander our Gods claiming that somehow are vampiric parasites. Of course this is another case of projection, the enemy always accuse their enemies of what they themselves do.

Then the other xian myth that the Succubi and Incubi are somehow vampires is again slanderous nonsense. They infact hate this sort of parasitism as they are proud and strong beings. The Incubi and Succubi are nothing more than the Gods who choose to have relationships with humans, they are not different than the other Gods nor are they interested in sex alone. They also help and teach their lovers in ways to advance and empower their souls. They're much like a husband/wife and a teacher and helper at the same time and it's also possible to practice sex magick with them.

If you read the ripping off energy page on JoS, the technique there it's used to make your enemies vulnerable to psychic attack, not to make you a parasite. It's used to lower their defenses mostly.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sterling deshong <shadowassasin4234@ wrote:

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

same point as firestarter

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allenrocker74" <acidtriptohell@... wrote:

well what i meant was the parasites are the ones who drain everyone from their energy problem and don't do anything about it like meditation could make their problem fade eventually but they don'ttheir what i consider the true psychic vampires ive met them and dealt with em i wasnt saying draining the enemies b4 cursing them makes you a parasite i do that b4 cursing any1.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sterling deshong <shadowassasin4234@ wrote:

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

wow i have learned a lot indeed !!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allenrocker74" <acidtriptohell@... wrote:

same point as firestarter

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allenrocker74" <acidtriptohell@ wrote:

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

These gentlemen are all raising valid points, but I've known several psychic vampires who are dedicated Satanist and use draining in conjunction with power meditation. its not that they cant sustain themselves or that they are weak in any way, it just makes them all a lot stronger. one of them said she only ever fed off of those she had confirmed were of the enemy, and drained them until they were so weak they couldn't defend themselves from any sort of psychic attack, and then cleansed her system of the negative energy that you get from feeding off of Xian's. as far as im aware if you prove yourself to be a strong and capable Satanist, Satan will have no problem with you using vampirism, especially if its being used to fight off the enemy.  Hail Satan

i do not consider those to be true vampires. theres mutiple types of vampires. there is one who have an unfixable energy problem where its as if their not fully human nothing can cause them to produce energy better they spiritually cannot handle sunlight its what gives them the image of bloodsuckers of the night the true ones actually will get fucked up from the suns energy it hurts em its like a spiritual condition that never goes away they use energy filters they call em cuz they cant just wash their aura so they end up with mass unclean or negative energy they also have weaker energy draw which they cant help no matter how much they drain barely any of these ppl can ever draw energy from planets and they cant exactly fix any holes in there aura so they lose energy at fasters rates endlessly draining people. every other type is not exactly a true vampire these are the real ones.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christophe Nocturnal <christophenocturnal@... wrote:

These gentlemen are all raising valid points, but I've known several psychic vampires who are dedicated Satanist and use draining in conjunction with power meditation. its not that they cant sustain themselves or that they are weak in any way, it just makes them all a lot stronger. one of them said she only ever fed off of those she had confirmed were of the enemy, and drained them until they were so weak they couldn't defend themselves from any sort of psychic attack, and then cleansed her system of the negative energy that you get from feeding off of Xian's. as far as im aware if you prove yourself to be a strong and capable Satanist, Satan will have no problem with you using vampirism, especially if its being used to fight off the enemy.

Hail Satan

AHHH i figured it out so vampires are VERY close to "the greys" Thus the greys use humans for energy. hmmm i couldn't see the connection until now

i do not consider those to be true vampires. theres mutiple types of vampires. there is one who have an unfixable energy problem where its as if their not fully human nothing can cause them to produce energy better they spiritually cannot handle sunlight its what gives them the image of bloodsuckers of the night the true ones actually will get fucked up from the suns energy it hurts em its like a spiritual condition that never goes away they use energy filters they call em cuz they cant just wash their aura so they end up with mass unclean or negative energy they also have weaker energy draw which they cant help no matter how much they drain barely any of these ppl can ever draw energy from planets and they cant exactly fix any holes in there aura so they lose energy at fasters rates endlessly draining people. every other type is not exactly a true vampire these are the real ones.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christophe Nocturnal <christophenocturnal@ wrote:

These gentlemen are all raising valid points, but I've known several psychic vampires who are dedicated Satanist and use draining in conjunction with power meditation. its not that they cant sustain themselves or that they are weak in any way, it just makes them all a lot stronger. one of them said she only ever fed off of those she had confirmed were of the enemy, and drained them until they were so weak they couldn't defend themselves from any sort of psychic attack, and then cleansed her system of the negative energy that you get from feeding off of Xian's. as far as im aware if you prove yourself to be a strong and capable Satanist, Satan will have no problem with you using vampirism, especially if its being used to fight off the enemy.

Hail Satan

No, they *are* parasites. Their "gods" are parasites. I was at a very low point in my life not too many years ago where I fell in with 'psychic' vampires, and had actually joined the Temple of the Vampire:

www.vampiretemple.com

They state *very* clearly that their 'gods' expect you to offer them your energy, as well as regular offerings of the energy you collect from your 'victims'. Many of the 'sects' will tell you that psychic vampires are people who are born with an energy deficiency - something to do with one or other of the chakras not working properly, so that they 'need' to feed off the energy of others.

They seem to see this 'curse' as something that is the next step in human evolution, something that gives them the right to take energy from people, willingly or no.

I did extensive research during this time on this.

"as far as im aware if you prove yourself to be a strong and capable Satanist, Satan will have no problem with you using vampirism, especially if its being used to fight off the enemy."

We SS are NOT parasites. Satan does most *definitely* have a problem with us doing this! He *expects* us to be strong, and independent in all ways. We do not 'feed' off of others for ANY reason. When we 'rip' energy' we don't 'digest' it, nor do we circulate it through our body.

Your psychic vampire friends are NOT dedicated Satanists. Whomever they are 'dedicated' to, it sure as hell isn't Our Father. They are being deluded by something really ugly that is playing them for fools.

I am SO incredibly fortunate I came back to my Father in this life. He has sent me his demons to teach me how to heal my chakras. He teaches me everyday how to become strong beyond any imagining I had ever had.

They are totally capable of healing themselves too, but choose not to.

I Thank the Mighty Gods of Duat every day for what I've been given and shown.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christophe Nocturnal <christophenocturnal@... wrote:

Hail Satan

It's bad enough that they need that money for joining and instruct people to keep it "secret". I've noticed this is a common thing in all fake organizations like this "vampire temple", they all about money and supposed secret stuff. Notice the price of their books: 20 bucks minimum if you're a member? Gimme a break!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siannamarie13" <siannamarie13@... wrote:

No, they *are* parasites. Their "gods" are parasites. I was at a very low point in my life not too many years ago where I fell in with 'psychic' vampires, and had actually joined the Temple of the Vampire:

www.vampiretemple.com

They state *very* clearly that their 'gods' expect you to offer them your energy, as well as regular offerings of the energy you collect from your 'victims'. Many of the 'sects' will tell you that psychic vampires are people who are born with an energy deficiency - something to do with one or other of the chakras not working properly, so that they 'need' to feed off the energy of others.

They seem to see this 'curse' as something that is the next step in human evolution, something that gives them the right to take energy from people, willingly or no.

"as far as im aware if you prove yourself to be a strong and capable Satanist, Satan will have no problem with you using vampirism, especially if its being used to fight off the enemy."

We SS are NOT parasites. Satan does most *definitely* have a problem with us doing this! He *expects* us to be strong, and independent in all ways. We do not 'feed' off of others for ANY reason. When we 'rip' energy' we don't 'digest' it, nor do we circulate it through our body.

Your psychic vampire friends are NOT dedicated Satanists. Whomever they are 'dedicated' to, it sure as hell isn't Our Father. They are being deluded by something really ugly that is playing them for fools.

I am SO incredibly fortunate I came back to my Father in this life. He has sent me his demons to teach me how to heal my chakras. He teaches me everyday how to become strong beyond any imagining I had ever had.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christophe Nocturnal <christophenocturnal@ wrote:

Hail Satan

TBH after I found the JoS I never understood why people join those groups which offer inferior knowledge and charge for it. Here all you have is advanced knowledge you can find for FREE in the JoS site, as well as you are merely one or two clicks away from receiving the benefits of a full member, all you have to do is join the groups and read the sermons and knowledge offered here and everything else.

It's bad enough that they need that money for joining and instruct people to keep it "secret". I've noticed this is a common thing in all fake organizations like this "vampire temple", they all about money and supposed secret stuff. Notice the price of their books: 20 bucks minimum if you're a member? Gimme a break!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siannamarie13" <siannamarie13@ wrote:

www.vampiretemple.com

Hail Satan

Hi guys im about a month new. I will like someone to give me the steps I should take to be a powerful satanic worshiper.  And have power in my work place.  
Hail SatanMy king of kings

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
Date:

TBH after I found the JoS I never understood why people join those groups which offer inferior knowledge and charge for it. Here all you have is advanced knowledge you can find for FREE in the JoS site, as well as you are merely one or two clicks away from receiving the benefits of a full member, all you have to do is join the groups and read the sermons and knowledge offered here and everything else.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siannamarie13" <siannamarie13@ wrote:

www.vampiretemple.com

Hail Satan

Agreed on all points, Fire-Starter..!

It is my opinion that this is merely another group that is being used by our enemy to fool and control the weak-minded. They take your money, promising much, delivering little. They withhold information and knowledge, unless you are willing to pay for it. And even then, you still will never advance to be equal with their 'gods'.

They will drain you, and feed upon your soul/energy.

They are some of the worst scum.

www.vampiretemple.com

Hail Satan

I remember when I was new there was an "Apostolic Church of Satan" (I'm not joking, this was a real organization name) that demanded you 666 dollars to join together with your paper signed in blood or something. Or the "Satanshop" which was more like scamshop to fool Satanists, it didn't deliver you anything you ordered and it took your money. Then there are those who claim to cast "powerful spells" that cost over 200 dollars each. There are actually people who believe that, somebody recently asked about the spells on a certain site like that if they work.

It's a bit irrelevant to the OP, but there are lots of people who try to scam dedicated Satanists, and people especially newbies should be able to recognize them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siannamarie13" <siannamarie13@... wrote:

Agreed on all points, Fire-Starter..!

It is my opinion that this is merely another group that is being used by our enemy to fool and control the weak-minded. They take your money, promising much, delivering little. They withhold information and knowledge, unless you are willing to pay for it. And even then, you still will never advance to be equal with their 'gods'.

They will drain you, and feed upon your soul/energy.

They are some of the worst scum.

www.vampiretemple.com

Hail Satan

when you say "satanists", i do not have a clear idea of who are you talking about. We are Spiritual Satanists. not xtian satanists (xtians). plus vampires are leechers. the only kind of vampire you will see are psychic vampires. i think people need to stop watching twilight

oh and by the way
this website is very helpful to get the idea of who we are, our purpose etc...

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html

Hail Satan

Here is a bit of my experience in this matter:
Vampiric entities have seemingly always been friendly to me(all the ones I have met anyway) and encourage me and have proven to be effective teachers. In one instance I was planning workings against the enemy and needed some advice on how to tackle the situation.

In a dream they showed me a ritual:
On a hill top in a clearing that was a somewhat sandy patch of land I stood on a spot where there were a few rocks around.

I was in my robe and I let a drop of blood fall from my finger onto a rock as an offering to them, then a voice told me two helpful things, these things were not "world shattering truth" but still practical and helpful. The first thing They told me was advice on which target to attack, it had never occured to me and was indeed an attackable target. The next was interesting.

As an extra (out of friendliness which I did not expect from such fearsome yet jovial beings) They showed me another approach to energy ripping that was effective and quicker. I adapted it for a rosary but it works better on its own (the method and the rosary:)that is).

In regards to the concept of offering:
Nothing(if anything) is free. One must make an offering to encourage an answer, They cant stop everytime some timid person asks for help or to be taught how. Say now I didnt use any of the advice They gave me, there would have been no the point to the whole effort in the first place.

In regards to ritual and offerings themselves:
Once I did the ritual, I explained that the surrounding area and such clearings as were described in the dream message were not safe in my area and did the ritual indoors in my own room. They were okay with that and responded well.

After making such an offering one should feel less energy (this is obvious) but in my experience recovers with a little time(2 days perhaps). It is in my opinion unwise to offer much blood as this represents how much we are offering, two to three drops is fine, even one drop is fine.

Vampiric Entities:
Always be sure to state that you are willing(if you are) to learn from Them SO LONG AS THEY ARE SATANIC AND ON THE SIDE OF LORD SATAN THE ALMIGHTY. And ALWAYS CALL OUT TO THEM IN A SATANIC RITUAL OKAY!

P.S. Screw being charged use Pirate bay like everyone else.

Hail Satan!!
Hail The Gods Of Hell!
Hail The Satanic Vampires Fighting the Enemy!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaysen.romero" <jaysen.romero@... wrote:

Hi guys im about a month new. I will like someone to give me the steps I should take to be a powerful satanic worshiper.  And have power in my work place.  

Hail Satan
My king of kings

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Date:
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

www.vampiretemple.com

Hail Satan

Any entity can show themselves to be helpful at first, to gain your trust and let you put down your defenses.Your Guardian (that is, one of the Gods or Goddesses of Hell, under the Demons list on JoS) is the one you should be going to for help. And Lord Satan Himself. (If it's something major or something you cannot handle.)Because it is He and The Powers of Hell who are constantly guiding us, protecting us, and letting us know when we need to snap back in line.I understand offering a drop or two of blood in an oath/vow or dedication, in a ritual to Lord Satan. But I don't think it's wise to give this to other entities.
"One must make an offering to encourage an answer."^ That offering is your time, effort, and the willingness to fulfill the order or advice that are given to us by the Gods when we ask for Their help. Unless you are summoning Them and are offering Them something else, like artwork, music, writing, spiritual warfare, etc. in exchange for Their help.
It seems that you are implying we need to offer blood every time we need help. I have not read this on JoS, other then in the dedication ritual.
I don't feel it's a good idea to keep in contact with these "vampiric entities" you speak and imply so positively of. Because anytime now, you could be seriously fucked over. Or are going down that path.
Please consider cutting off all contact, severing any and all links (as in the article on HP Vovim Baghie's website), doing a banishing ritual and continue doing the aura of protection several times a day.
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 4:02:55 PM

Vampiric entities have seemingly always been friendly to me(all the ones I have met anyway) and encourage me and have proven to be effective teachers. In one instance I was planning workings against the enemy and needed some advice on how to tackle the situation.

On a hill top in a clearing that was a somewhat sandy patch of land I stood on a spot where there were a few rocks around.

I was in my robe and I let a drop of blood fall from my finger onto a rock as an offering to them, then a voice told me two helpful things, these things were not "world shattering truth" but still practical and helpful. The first thing They told me was advice on which target to attack, it had never occured to me and was indeed an attackable target. The next was interesting.

As an extra (out of friendliness which I did not expect from such fearsome yet jovial beings) They showed me another approach to energy ripping that was effective and quicker. I adapted it for a rosary but it works better on its own (the method and the rosary:)that is).

Nothing(if anything) is free. One must make an offering to encourage an answer, They cant stop everytime some timid person asks for help or to be taught how. Say now I didnt use any of the advice They gave me, there would have been no the point to the whole effort in the first place.

Once I did the ritual, I explained that the surrounding area and such clearings as were described in the dream message were not safe in my area and did the ritual indoors in my own room. They were okay with that and responded well.

After making such an offering one should feel less energy (this is obvious) but in my experience recovers with a little time(2 days perhaps). It is in my opinion unwise to offer much blood as this represents how much we are offering, two to three drops is fine, even one drop is fine.

Vampiric Entities:
Always be sure to state that you are willing(if you are) to learn from Them SO LONG AS THEY ARE SATANIC AND ON THE SIDE OF LORD SATAN THE ALMIGHTY. And ALWAYS CALL OUT TO THEM IN A SATANIC RITUAL OKAY!

Hail Satan!!
Hail The Gods Of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaysen.romero" <jaysen.romero@... wrote:

Hail Satan
My king of kings

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Date:

www.vampiretemple.com

Hail Satan

"The Satanic Vampires Fighting the Enemy"

That's two contradictory terms and your post is nonsense and misinfo. If you're a Satanist you're not a vampire (i.e. a worthless parasite) and vice versa. I explained in my post if you read that. The jews and enemy greys are natural vampires and parasites. If you ask our Gods, I mean our real Gods not enemy impersonators, they are against all this parasitic nonsense. So there are no "vampiric entities" on Satan's side.

Have you also read the JoS site??

"Satanism is not about spooks, goblins, vampires, Halloween monsters or other related entities."

http://joyofsatan.org/

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickelson2002" <jacknickelson@... wrote:

Vampiric Entities:

Hail Satan!!
Hail The Gods Of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaysen.romero" <jaysen.romero@ wrote:

Hail Satan
My king of kings

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Date:

www.vampiretemple.com

Hail Satan

If I'm not mistaken when he talks about the offerings he refers to these vampire impostors not our Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Any entity can show themselves to be helpful at first, to gain your trust and let you put down your defenses.
Your Guardian (that is, one of the Gods or Goddesses of Hell, under the Demons list on JoS) is the one you should be going to for help. And Lord Satan Himself. (If it's something major or something you cannot handle.)
Because it is He and The Powers of Hell who are constantly guiding us, protecting us, and letting us know when we need to snap back in line.
I understand offering a drop or two of blood in an oath/vow or dedication, in a ritual to Lord Satan. But I don't think it's wise to give this to other entities.

"One must make an offering to encourage an answer."
^ That offering is your time, effort, and the willingness to fulfill the order or advice that are given to us by the Gods when we ask for Their help. Unless you are summoning Them and are offering Them something else, like artwork, music, writing, spiritual warfare, etc. in exchange for Their help.

It seems that you are implying we need to offer blood every time we need help. I have not read this on JoS, other then in the dedication ritual.

I don't feel it's a good idea to keep in contact with these "vampiric entities" you speak and imply so positively of. Because anytime now, you could be seriously fucked over. Or are going down that path.

Please consider cutting off all contact, severing any and all links (as in the article on HP Vovim Baghie's website), doing a banishing ritual and continue doing the aura of protection several times a day.

Vampiric Entities:

Hail Satan!!
Hail The Gods Of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jaysen.romero" <jaysen.romero@ wrote:

Hail Satan
My king of kings

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Date:

www.vampiretemple.com

Hail Satan

I got that too from his post. 
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 6:14:38 PM

If I'm not mistaken when he talks about the offerings he refers to these vampire impostors not our Gods.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

Any entity can show themselves to be helpful at first, to gain your trust and let you put down your defenses.
Your Guardian (that is, one of the Gods or Goddesses of Hell, under the Demons list on JoS) is the one you should be going to for help. And Lord Satan Himself. (If it's something major or something you cannot handle.)
Because it is He and The Powers of Hell who are constantly guiding us, protecting us, and letting us know when we need to snap back in line.
I understand offering a drop or two of blood in an oath/vow or dedication, in a ritual to Lord Satan. But I don't think it's wise to give this to other entities.

"One must make an offering to encourage an answer."
^ That offering is your time, effort, and the willingness to fulfill the order or advice that are given to us by the Gods when we ask for Their help. Unless you are summoning Them and are offering Them something else, like artwork, music, writing, spiritual warfare, etc. in exchange for Their help.

Vampiric Entities:

Hail Satan!!
Hail The Gods Of Hell!

Hail Satan
My king of kings

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Date:

www.vampiretemple.com

Hail Satan

Really? The energy rip technique is on the jos site. What now. No smart comments? There is a difference between depending on a technique and using it occasionally. Satanists use what works. With the attitude that you are too pure to use a method you limit yourself and thus your abilities.

But thats fine. Do as you please. I was only clearing up a few things in case there was a misunderstanding. But it seems you know it all.

Tell me though, what will you do when you are a victim of such a technique? I could reverse the flow and destroy my enemy.
Like the xian you are ready to burn anything you dont understand on a cross.

Let me make it clear. You may not see my posts often but i fight the enemy as much as any of you and participate in just about if not all the rituals against the enemy

If you dont agree fine. I will do what works for me. You do what you are doing.

That's two contradictory terms and your post is nonsense and misinfo. If you're a Satanist you're not a vampire (i.e. a worthless parasite) and vice versa. I explained in my post if you read that. The jews and enemy greys are natural vampires and parasites. If you ask our Gods, I mean our real Gods not enemy impersonators, they are against all this parasitic nonsense. So there are no "vampiric entities" on Satan's side.

"Satanism is not about spooks, goblins, vampires, Halloween monsters or other related entities."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickelson2002" <jacknickelson@ wrote:

Vampiric Entities:

Hail Satan!!
Hail The Gods Of Hell!

Hail Satan
My king of kings

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Date:

www.vampiretemple.com

Hail Satan

If you bothered to read the Energy Rip technique on JoS you'll see the main reason i's used to make the enemy vulnerable to further spells you cast. That's the reason its used, not to be a fucking parasite. Common sense.

"Satanists use what works."

No we don't. Xians have prayed to jewsus and sometimes works, are you saying SAtanists should pray to jewsus??

"Tell me though, what will you do when you are a victim of such a technique?"

Program my aura so when the enemy rips my energy will only rip my negative energy and at the same time he will clean my aura. Common sense.

"Like the xian you are ready to burn anything you dont understand on a cross."

If you bothered to look my post you'll see that not only I explained what a vampire is, but you don't actually understand it. A "vampire" is somebody who can't sustain his own energy so he has to leech it from others. That's what a vampire is, a parasite which can't sustain his own energy. You twist that term to apply to something else. The enemy obviously is like that. If you rip energy occassionaly you're not a vampire or anything like that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickelson2002" <jacknickelson@... wrote:

Really? The energy rip technique is on the jos site. What now. No smart comments? There is a difference between depending on a technique and using it occasionally. Satanists use what works. With the attitude that you are too pure to use a method you limit yourself and thus your abilities.

But thats fine. Do as you please. I was only clearing up a few things in case there was a misunderstanding. But it seems you know it all.

Tell me though, what will you do when you are a victim of such a technique? I could reverse the flow and destroy my enemy.

Let me make it clear. You may not see my posts often but i fight the enemy as much as any of you and participate in just about if not all the rituals against the enemy

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nickelson2002" <jacknickelson@ wrote:

Vampiric Entities:

Hail Satan!!
Hail The Gods Of Hell!

Hail Satan
My king of kings

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Date:

www.vampiretemple.com

Hail Satan

Also:

Not even close. The high-ranking xians who burned witches knew what they were doing and understood that. Witches had spiritual knowledge and it was a threat to the catholic church which wanted to make people slaves. That's the reason they killed them and tortured them, to remove these psychic abilities and power from Gentile population. They even killed their children and grandchildren because they knew these powers pass through their genes and soul. The catholic church had an agenda to remove spiritual knowledge from the population.

Now the common xians are supposed to be lovey dovey and love their enemies and turn the other cheek against them and be a perfect slave and even love Satan as well. That's what xianity is about, being a stupid victim and loving everyone.

Which type of xians you're talking about, because in either case you miss the point totally.

If you bothered to read the Energy Rip technique on JoS you'll see the main reason i's used to make the enemy vulnerable to further spells you cast. That's the reason its used, not to be a fucking parasite. Common sense.

No we don't. Xians have prayed to jewsus and sometimes works, are you saying SAtanists should pray to jewsus??

Program my aura so when the enemy rips my energy will only rip my negative energy and at the same time he will clean my aura. Common sense.

If you bothered to look my post you'll see that not only I explained what a vampire is, but you don't actually understand it. A "vampire" is somebody who can't sustain his own energy so he has to leech it from others. That's what a vampire is, a parasite which can't sustain his own energy. You twist that term to apply to something else. The enemy obviously is like that. If you rip energy occassionaly you're not a vampire or anything like that.

Vampiric Entities:

Hail Satan!!
Hail The Gods Of Hell!

Hail Satan
My king of kings

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Date:

www.vampiretemple.com

Hail Satan

Like I said before I was only trying to clear up a few things and I may have gotten out of hand but so did you. Yes I certainly could put up a fight but I wont because it achieves nothing. This has gotten ugly enough and I am sure you feel the same. Just about everyone in on this has made a good point. Lets just learn from it and move on.

Im not trying to argue further here but to make improvements, this can help you too. I have already learned much from your response to being energy ripped. Your answer probably would not work.

Anyone using energy ripping is almost certain to affirm that they are only taking the positive energy and besides that energy ripping can be like the ISA rune(it creeps up on you, only the very weary would spot it or recognise it quickly) by the time most realise that they are being drained they are already significantly weakened, trust me I know.

In my experience the correct method is to reverse the flow of energy when the enemy is sleeping (because it doesnt take too much to do that) one could regain some strength and prep the target for a really heavy attack and then take it from there.

Or perhaps gather all the negative that has built up as a ball of filth and place it inside the pipeline that the enemy is using to drain you (to suprise them on there next attack) but it might fizzle if the enemy isnt using a temple of the vamp technique then you would really be in a bad spot. I suppose its not really a bad defense but it could use some tweaking right?

I can also see a ritualised defense working out well. Less details more focus, let it find the path of least resistance. I have thought about alot of defenses but it just takes too much time to list them.

I am quite interested in other Satanists ideas as well. I think this whole discussion should have been different from the get go, otherwise everyone walks away dissapointed. Right?

Hail Satan!

Also:

Not even close. The high-ranking xians who burned witches knew what they were doing and understood that. Witches had spiritual knowledge and it was a threat to the catholic church which wanted to make people slaves. That's the reason they killed them and tortured them, to remove these psychic abilities and power from Gentile population. They even killed their children and grandchildren because they knew these powers pass through their genes and soul. The catholic church had an agenda to remove spiritual knowledge from the population.

Now the common xians are supposed to be lovey dovey and love their enemies and turn the other cheek against them and be a perfect slave and even love Satan as well. That's what xianity is about, being a stupid victim and loving everyone.

Which type of xians you're talking about, because in either case you miss the point totally.

Vampiric Entities:

Hail Satan!!
Hail The Gods Of Hell!

Hail Satan
My king of kings

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Date:

www.vampiretemple.com

Hail Satan

If you mean the books created by the TOV (temple of the vampire) I have read most of them years ago and without going into personal details I needed Satan's help to get that shit out of my life after a long time. The entities behind that group are real and are NOT ON OUR SIDE in anyway whatsoever. They are the enemy Nordic/grey alliance that use us like cattle on a soul farm. Does their magick work? yes... it does they also view Satan and our Gods as 'their' enemies and 'renogades' at the time Satan was out numbered on Earth (The ones who took the Humans side)
They also tell a lot of lies to spiritually and emotionally trap members of that group with a 'do what we say or your soul will die' Bullshit threat and USE you to take energy for them. You get way stronger and more powerfull with Satan and you remain FREE.

Once you do any of their communion rituals they have you they have an astral link into your soul and so long as you do as your told they are nice to you and appear to be your friend. If you want to get away however .... I will say Satan saved my ass or I do not believe I would still be here. My ex partner was in it too and he went completely insane threatened to kill me, and he became VERY ill I watched as if the very life within him was sucked out. Vomiting every day, loosing weight, turning paler and paler and mentally he became insane, nervous, angry, a horrible person he was becomming like them.

Some members in the JOS groups came from xianity or other religions I was in various occult groups and have a different background that was not always pleasant. I am not sorry for it as I learned much that can help me now. I will simply warn anyone who might get sucked down that path... the enemy uses many methods to suck people in. At a time that group was also advertising on the church of Satan and one of their leaders was involved with them.

You have no idea how bad things can get for you down the track.

They are AGAINST Satan and are HIS enemies, side with them you are not siding with Satan it's very simple. They hate Humanity and use us only for their own benefit. They are sick twisted liars and parasites.

Hail Satan

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

I see what you mean and i will think hard on this. I definately like the added power but i remember you were on this site for quite a while and what you say certainly makes sense. I am hoping i can confirm there intentions with my GD Agares. She has warned me against an entity named Hecate once. Is there any relation that you know of?

Even now as strong as i feel thanks to that technique i am grateful for your advice. It really helps. I plan on investigating thoroughly. How would one break away from such an entity? I have several indications that they have respected me but am always willing to listen to someone with more experience and i believe you have that.

Once i ripped an enemy of mine and they came collecting. It scared me shitless to for the first time be ripped myself but i tried to fight back and the prescence backed off instantly. It showed me in a dream that it was puzzled as to my behaviour as our agreement was such. I would put in my best and it would guide me in the process.

For quite awhile i didnt use that. They didnt approach me again for quite some time. Thats what doesnt make sense.

Youve got me suspiscious though... Very much so.

I wont be on the net for awhile though so please email me if you have further advice.
jacknickelson@... thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote
If you mean the books created by the TOV (temple of the vampire) I have read most of them years ago and without going into personal details I needed Satan's help to get that shit out of my life after a long time. The entities behind that group are real and are NOT ON OUR SIDE in anyway whatsoever. They are the enemy Nordic/grey alliance that use us like cattle on a soul farm. Does their magick work? yes... it does they also view Satan and our Gods as 'their' enemies and 'renogades' at the time Satan was out numbered on Earth (The ones who took the Humans side)
They also tell a lot of lies to spiritually and emotionally trap members of that group with a 'do what we say or your soul will die' Bullshit threat and USE you to take energy for them. You get way stronger and more powerfull with Satan and you remain FREE.

Once you do any of their communion rituals they have you they have an astral link into your soul and so long as you do as your told they are nice to you and appear to be your friend. If you want to get away however .... I will say Satan saved my ass or I do not believe I would still be here. My ex partner was in it too and he went completely insane threatened to kill me, and he became VERY ill I watched as if the very life within him was sucked out. Vomiting every day, loosing weight, turning paler and paler and mentally he became insane, nervous, angry, a horrible person he was becomming like them.

Some members in the JOS groups came from xianity or other religions I was in various occult groups and have a different background that was not always pleasant. I am not sorry for it as I learned much that can help me now. I will simply warn anyone who might get sucked down that path... the enemy uses many methods to suck people in. At a time that group was also advertising on the church of Satan and one of their leaders was involved with them.

They are AGAINST Satan and are HIS enemies, side with them you are not siding with Satan it's very simple. They hate Humanity and use us only for their own benefit. They are sick twisted liars and parasites.

Hail Satan

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

I have worked with Lady Hekate once. I asked Her for help in something major (which I had no control over and the planets were not in my favor), and She came through for me. I also asked for help in another thing (a small thing) and She also helped me with that.But I had also asked Lord Satan for help in the same thing (the major thing mentioned above) so I don't know, I know for sure He helped but then I am unsure if Lady Hekate did too, lol.
If anyone has had experience (positive or negative) with Lady Hekate, please let me know, as I am unsure if She is with the Powers of Hell.
Hail Satan!
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 4:58:05 AM

I see what you mean and i will think hard on this. I definately like the added power but i remember you were on this site for quite a while and what you say certainly makes sense. I am hoping i can confirm there intentions with my GD Agares. She has warned me against an entity named Hecate once. Is there any relation that you know of?

Even now as strong as i feel thanks to that technique i am grateful for your advice. It really helps. I plan on investigating thoroughly. How would one break away from such an entity? I have several indications that they have respected me but am always willing to listen to someone with more experience and i believe you have that.

Once i ripped an enemy of mine and they came collecting. It scared me shitless to for the first time be ripped myself but i tried to fight back and the prescence backed off instantly. It showed me in a dream that it was puzzled as to my behaviour as our agreement was such. I would put in my best and it would guide me in the process.

For quite awhile i didnt use that. They didnt approach me again for quite some time. Thats what doesnt make sense.

I wont be on the net for awhile though so please email me if you have further advice.
jacknickelson@... thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@... wrote

Hail Satan

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

Firestarter is right! I did a serious ritual and i was answered. The Gods of Hell and Lord Satan dont approve. They explained that those vampiric entities are seriously evil and and that they trade souls for bodies.

For all i imagined i never could have forseen what i was shown. They are freaks beyond words.

I asked The Gods of Hell to destroy the vampiric entities link to me and mine to them. They freed me in no time and Firestarter was right again(twice in a row, that guy is on a roll!) the vamps didnt like it at all, and thats one hell of an understatement.

Everythings going to be fine now. I have confirmed it. I cannot stress enough just how freakish these vampiric entities are. It looks like i owe you one.

If you need a hand with a project or something let me know and i will help out. I will be busy with the new 40 days ritual but after that.

Lord Satan really bailed me out there. Those vampiric beings, they put something in you and it makes you crazy. I see it now. Thanks again everyone i wont lose my will to learn but you can bet that i will channel it into something more productive and above all else Satanic.

Hail Satan!
Hail The Gods Of Hell!

I have worked with Lady Hekate once. I asked Her for help in something major (which I had no control over and the planets were not in my favor), and She came through for me. 
I also asked for help in another thing (a small thing) and She also helped me with that.
But I had also asked Lord Satan for help in the same thing (the major thing mentioned above) so I don't know, I know for sure He helped but then I am unsure if Lady Hekate did too, lol.

If anyone has had experience (positive or negative) with Lady Hekate, please let me know, as I am unsure if She is with the Powers of Hell.

Hail Satan!

jacknickelson@... thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote

Hail Satan

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

I have been searching through yahoo groups and it seems there are allot of satanic vampirism sites, one question I thought Satan did not like vampires, that he wanted us to use other means of destroying the enemy, I am confused. Have I misunderstood something?
<var [/IMG]</var>
Sent: Friday, 28 June 2013 6:26 PM
  Firestarter is right! I did a serious ritual and i was answered. The Gods of Hell and Lord Satan dont approve. They explained that those vampiric entities are seriously evil and and that they trade souls for bodies.

For all i imagined i never could have forseen what i was shown. They are freaks beyond words.

I asked The Gods of Hell to destroy the vampiric entities link to me and mine to them. They freed me in no time and Firestarter was right again(twice in a row, that guy is on a roll!) the vamps didnt like it at all, and thats one hell of an understatement.

Everythings going to be fine now. I have confirmed it. I cannot stress enough just how freakish these vampiric entities are. It looks like i owe you one.

If you need a hand with a project or something let me know and i will help out. I will be busy with the new 40 days ritual but after that.

Lord Satan really bailed me out there. Those vampiric beings, they put something in you and it makes you crazy. I see it now. Thanks again everyone i wont lose my will to learn but you can bet that i will channel it into something more productive and above all else Satanic.

Hail Satan!
Hail The Gods Of Hell!

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

I have worked with Lady Hekate once. I asked Her for help in something major (which I had no control over and the planets were not in my favor), and She came through for me. 
I also asked for help in another thing (a small thing) and She also helped me with that.
But I had also asked Lord Satan for help in the same thing (the major thing mentioned above) so I don't know, I know for sure He helped but then I am unsure if Lady Hekate did too, lol.

Hail Satan!

jacknickelson@... thanks

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote

Hail Satan

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, ruvim19@ wrote:

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

You know these sites are based on the christian lies about Satan, right?? Just because there're people who claim to be Satanists doesn't mean they are real ones. There are also atheists who claim to be Satanists and that Satan is not a real being but a symbol. Are these real??? Of course not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jacob Waite <jacobwaite345@... wrote:

I have been searching through yahoo groups and it seems there are allot of satanic vampirism sites, one question I thought Satan did not like vampires, that he wanted us to use other means of destroying the enemy, I am confused. Have I misunderstood something?

Hail Satan!
Hail The Gods Of Hell!

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

jacknickelson@ thanks

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote

Hail Satan

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

Hecate is an alias for our lovely Lilith. I would be very concerned with who you believe is giving you infomation, considering what you are involved with.
Even in years before when I was into other forms of witchcraft the 2 main Goddesses I was close to was Astaroth (As Diana, and as Isis) and Hecate (Lilith and another alias Kali) They had been with me a long time. I have complete trust in Them. I believe it was They or Satan who got me away from the path I had turned down before it got worse.

You would break from these entities by going to Satan. The original dedication is also to break all ties to the enemy. Don't re do the dedication there is some advice on the JOS about removing unwanted people/entities from your life if I am remembering correctly but I can't find that page now.

You must clean your Aura far more often, look for any astral Tubes or ties, and burn them with the Blue Demonic fire. You could write a ritual yourself to get these entities out of your life and ask for Satan's help.

Make sure any entity you communicate with swears total loyalty to SATAN and noone else.

The entities working through that vampire group HATE Satan but use means to attract those drawn to Him. Everything Satan stands for they are against. They seek to enslave humanity and use us Satan seeks to free Humanity and empower Us.

Hail Satan

jacknickelson@... thanks

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" <firebird894@ wrote

Hail Satan

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

I am very happy for you and relieved to hear that Satan showed you this I had a hunch this subject would come up one day on the boards I am not on much lately so I am glad I saw it.

I am not sure if you meant me (firebird) or firestarter666)

Stay strong in Satan. Those freaks may still try to get at you keep building your Aura up Satan will protect you from the worst of it, these entities are serious have no shame going straight to Satan about anything that frightens or upsets you on this one.

It has been many years and I am still recovering from things I experienced, Ive not had a life like others in some ways so I hope it won't be as bad for you. Ive obviously done things that have pissed off the enemies in big ways in this and maybe other lives so I 'cop it' probably more I hope than most I say hopefully because I don't want others to go through it, but at the same time... it's the way it works. You piss them off and fight back hard enough they will target you. But it is worth it for Us to win, there is nothing I would rather do than help Satan in anyway I am able.

I have left some of the e groups because I have just been too tired and busy I want to get better at writing rituals and focus in here more in the future.

Ive been dealing with heavy attacks the past month some of which literally knocked me out or caused me to pass out and become almost paralysed. I am winning but it has left me very drained and tired, mentally and physically and emotionally all my energy has been going into dealing with it.
I can't stress enough how important keeping your Aura strong is and trusting Satan. This shit is serious and real. An actual UFO (the actual ship not just lights) was even sighted in my area in the past few months, some won't believe me and I don't care. Ive seen them myself more than a few times in my life a couple of times right over my house with witnesses.

The greys are an abomination, what I was shown about them, they were not always this way, they no longer have free will, proper emotions they live like in a hive mind being used. They use Human energy and other things to keep themselves going and there is another level of control above that... up to the enemy Nordics that are running a lot of this. They work with the reptilians. We have Satans energy in Us even humans that do not know or harness it still have it dormant that is what They are feeding on.

Fear releases energy in Humans, it activates adrenaline this also releases energy and lots of it. (something else once you are fully with Satan and using this energy knowlingly the enemy can no longer just take it from you another reason we get attacked and are such a hated threat, no farmer wants a useless cow it can't milk and starts to kick the milker)

They use fear a lot on Humans to both enslave and control and release this energy. Its really fucked up.
What the greys have become... what I was shown is like a worker slave type race thats what would happen to Us Humans in the future if we do not fight back with everything we have. If it were not for Satan that would be our fate. A world of mindless slaves, all the same, under control being used like energy batteries but unlike the movie the matrix there will not be some cosey little fake world we think we are living in.

religion is one of their biggest tools to enslave and programe the mind, shut down the feminine psychic side of the Soul to blind and weaken us Spiritually and indoctrinate us into blind acceptance and worship. that vampire group is all for it they think they will be treated different and special but they won't be. they are being fooled along with everyone else.

Satan opens our eyes to the Truth and shows Us how to empower ourselves and fight back. If it were not for Him We would be fucked, to put it bluntly.

Hail Satan

Hail Satan!
Hail The Gods Of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

jacknickelson@ thanks

Hail Satan

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

To the best of my knowledge She is Lilith. Her alias as Hekate (Hecate in some spellings I read) was The witches Goddess of the cross roads, helping one choose the best path. She was also known as Goddess of the underworld ( to me this also symbolises the hidden side of the Soul) and a patron of women (also symbolic for the psychic femine hidden side of the Soul that has been feircely attacked by the enemy). I replied in another post but thought I would reply again in case you missed it. I believe She is also Kali.

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

jacknickelson@... thanks

Hail Satan

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

Yea [/IMG]</var>

Sent: Tuesday, 2 July 2013 4:07 PM
  You know these sites are based on the christian lies about Satan, right?? Just because there're people who claim to be Satanists doesn't mean they are real ones. There are also atheists who claim to be Satanists and that Satan is not a real being but a symbol. Are these real??? Of course not.

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, Jacob Waite <jacobwaite345@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail The Gods Of Hell!

--- In mailto:HellsArmy666%40yahoogroups.com, Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

jacknickelson@ thanks

Hail Satan

To reader,

-
Captain Ruvim

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back