Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

urgent

The mathematician

Greetings, I was doing full yogic breathing, when I fell to the ground unconscious and hit my head. Why did this happen? Could it have been hyperventilation? I had never experienced anything like this

Greetings, I was doing full yogic breathing, when I fell to the ground unconscious and hit my head. Why did this happen? Could it have been hyperventilation? I had never experienced anything like this
Did your body start to move on its own, like shaking or jerking before you fell?

You probably got light headed from a strong rush of energy that you aren't used to yet.

The breathing exercises are to be done carefully. You could have ended up unconscious from either overdoing the exercises and or energetic over stimulation.

My guess is you overdid it and you passed out. That can be serious, you should proceed more carefully with yogic breathing. DO NOT PUSH THESE EXERCISES!

¿Tu cuerpo comenzó a moverse por sí solo, como temblando o sacudiéndose antes de caer?
Estaba con auriculares escuchando música clásica y luego sentí que los sonidos se amplificaban, también como una sensación de electricidad en todo mi cuerpo al final sentí un dolor de cabeza por el golpe que me di a mí mismo, cuando caí inconsciente

You overdid the breathing and you got lightheaded. Never inhale too much, if you do you can get dizzy and faint. Happened to me a few times when I was newer, literally found myself on the floor a few times, fortunately without pain. It means you MUST do less and more lightly.

was with headphones listening to classical music and then I felt that thesounds were amplified, also like a sensation of electricity in My whole body finally felt a headache from the blow I gave myself. myself, when I fell unconscious

You might have auto translate on and assume JG POJ wrote to you in your language. We communicate in English on the English forums, so that everyone understands. If you don't know English well, use a translator.

Make sure to do the breathing exercise precisely and exactly as it is described. I have done breathing incorrectly and had the exact effect that you had.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back