Header Wallpaper

Upcoming court hearing

AvatarCast Cat1 min to read

Don't worry it's not a criminal case but I gotta win it or else I'm fucked. I can't go into the details of the case I am just looking for any advice on how to win using magick. I've given candles and psi-balls a thought but those have let me down on some things in the past and so your input is more than welcome on this.

Thank you!

#20
Aquariussaid:
of the true lightsaid:
Aquariussaid:

I've tried telling him candle magick is bullshit, but hey, guess life has to slap you to understand shit.

I know you have but there are many positive testimonials about them on the internet which is why I don't completely write them off.

Apparently they work for some people.

The fact that you take random people's experiences on the web is even worse. We know better. Real power lies in your energy and mind, not in some candles, you have to think for yourself.
Candles are just wax and string, there is no energy in them.
Real spirituality is in ToZ, not in some website trying to sell you magic candles.

It is what it is Aquarius.

I'm sure those random people probably put energy into them that's why they worked.

I've never implied that a candle on it's own has any power.

That would just be silly.

#21
NinRicksaid:
of the true lightsaid:
NinRicksaid:

Candles? How long have you been here, and you think candles will solve anything?
Are you planning on throwing candles against the judge?
You should have worked a little harder, then you wouldn’t have had this problem rn.

A court case candle.

They don't seem too reliable though IMO.

Work a little harder, cause man your punches are garbage.

Work on your freaking soul and personal power.

What are you even talking about?

Punches?

Dude...are you alright?

#22
Fuchssaid:
of the true lightsaid:
Fuchssaid:

COURT CASES
Eligor [aka Abigor]

:arrow:

https://www.templeofzeus.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html#ABIGOR

Thank you Fuch's.

I've summoned demons before more than once with request's and never did receive any help.

You could try to first discuss the topic with Satan (fokus on his sigil), promise something in return (maybe little sign it is accepted) and then try the summoning.

Thank you Fuchs.

I know I need to keep trying in the matter.

And I will.

#23
of the true lightsaid:
NinRicksaid:
of the true lightsaid:

A court case candle.

They don't seem too reliable though IMO.

I should of worked a little harder on something I have no choice to do?

Besides you did something illegal, because NOBODY will fuck you up for no reason. Nobody wants to but in jail or prison for no reason. And if this would be the case you would have shared the entire story, you didn’t because you are probably too embarrassed for what has happened.

In any case, I don’t even care, I am just mad at you because you are not fucking meditating and despite being a Zevism for as long as you have, you have no clue of what you are doing here.

I should have explained instead I just hammered out a question without the specifics.

For that I do apologize.

You want to tell me, that you tap each and ever day into the powers of your mind and soul, and still want to use court case candles?

*Cries in confusion*

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#24
of the true lightsaid:
Aquariussaid:
of the true lightsaid:

I know you have but there are many positive testimonials about them on the internet which is why I don't completely write them off.

Apparently they work for some people.

The fact that you take random people's experiences on the web is even worse. We know better. Real power lies in your energy and mind, not in some candles, you have to think for yourself.
Candles are just wax and string, there is no energy in them.
Real spirituality is in ToZ, not in some website trying to sell you magic candles.

It is what it is Aquarius.

I'm sure those random people probably put energy into them that's why they worked.

Why do you trust somebody else's energy, especially non Zevist people?
Seems like a naive behavior.
Also, I highly doubt these people put any kind of energy in the candles, they are new age scam junk.

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#25
of the true lightsaid:
Aquariussaid:
of the true lightsaid:

I know you have but there are many positive testimonials about them on the internet which is why I don't completely write them off.

Apparently they work for some people.

The fact that you take random people's experiences on the web is even worse. We know better. Real power lies in your energy and mind, not in some candles, you have to think for yourself.
Candles are just wax and string, there is no energy in them.
Real spirituality is in ToZ, not in some website trying to sell you magic candles.

It is what it is Aquarius.

I'm sure those random people probably put energy into them that's why they worked.

Just think about it how long would someone spend time on empowering one candle if he sells like estimated maybe 50 a month. The empowering of the candle is higly inferiour to selfempowerment. You also don´t know what energy the person uses to empower these (if they do it and not only lye) which could work against your energies in worst case.

"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth

#26
NinRicksaid:
of the true lightsaid:
NinRicksaid:

Besides you did something illegal, because NOBODY will fuck you up for no reason. Nobody wants to but in jail or prison for no reason. And if this would be the case you would have shared the entire story, you didn’t because you are probably too embarrassed for what has happened.

In any case, I don’t even care, I am just mad at you because you are not fucking meditating and despite being a Zevism for as long as you have, you have no clue of what you are doing here.

So question, what are you doing here?

I should have explained instead I just hammered out a question without the specifics.

For that I do apologize.

You want to tell me, that you tap each and ever day into the powers of your mind and soul, and still want to use court case candles?

*Cries in confusion*

Not really.

I'd rather go with something else.

That's why I created this thread.

#27
Aquariussaid:
of the true lightsaid:
Aquariussaid:

The fact that you take random people's experiences on the web is even worse. We know better. Real power lies in your energy and mind, not in some candles, you have to think for yourself.
Candles are just wax and string, there is no energy in them.
Real spirituality is in ToZ, not in some website trying to sell you magic candles.

It is what it is Aquarius.

I'm sure those random people probably put energy into them that's why they worked.

Why do you trust somebody else's energy, especially non Zevist people?
Seems like a naive behavior.
Also, I highly doubt these people put any kind of energy in the candles, they are new age scam junk.

From what I hear they set the intent for them and then the fire element takes care of the manifestation.

That's what I read anyway.

Not sure if that's true.

Doesn't matter though because I'm not going that route.

#28
This is the targeted message.

Just wanted to say that I won my court case.

Thank you everyone and HAIL ZEUS!