Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Trying to show others we SATANIST are good not bad!What u think?

puresatanist

Hi to everyone,

I was thinking about something to change other people point of view of Satanists by Healing them.

Before continuing I wonder if the Satanic Healing (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thers.html) is strong enough to heal someone who have Alzheimer's disease, or maybe Some how heal the Depression and that person need to take Medication all her life. If I believe in it, it should work?

All I'm trying to do now is open the eyes of Right hand path and show them that we're good, friendly and not evil.
What do you think?

Hail Satan
Satan is the Truth GOD!

<td val[/IMG]i like the way ur thinking. i talk with people inn my school about satanism and when i explain it they are actually very nice about it. if you want people to understand that we are good people and not how they think we are, they first need to know you as a good person and then tell them how you believe in the religion, why you think its not bad.if u find the right people then things will go very well for you and them.

--- On Mon, 5/16/11, puresatanist <puresatanist@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Trying to show others we SATANIST are good not bad!What u think?
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, May 16, 2011, 12:42 PM

Hi to everyone,

I was thinking about something to change other people point of view of Satanists by Healing them.

Before continuing I wonder if the Satanic Healing (http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thers.html) is strong enough to heal someone who have Alzheimer's disease, or maybe Some how heal the Depression and that person need to take Medication all her life. If I believe in it, it should work?

All I'm trying to do now is open the eyes of Right hand path and show them that we're good, friendly and not evil.
What do you think?

Hail Satan
Satan is the Truth GOD!
[/TD]

The idea is a good one in theory and even though im new and dont yet know that much i say this because of personal experiance with those of the right hand path they think all magic is evil even if its helpfull they are stupid i should know i still have to live with some and am related to a lot and hear that all the time so while its a nice idea and would be great if it worked i think we would at least have to wait till this past genoration of them to die first otherwise we would still be putting ourselves in danger some may say i cant talk but ive already had a friend of mine talk to me about not putting ourselves at risk and they were right and im going to listen to them as well so yes its a good theory but not something they are quite ready for yet Hail Satan

On Mon May 16th, 2011 5:42 AM PDT puresatanist wrote:

Hi to everyone,

What do you think?

Hail Satan
Satan is the Truth GOD!

Right on man I am actually nicer to people than any xtian person I have met usually, plus people wonder why I don't make a big deal out of small stuff or be that agressive (this is a Major issue for people not in this groups at all or from other Satanists that I have talked to but from people I have met in person, friends, counsolers, etc it seems this MUST be something the enemy is really pushing overagressiveness in people, and lack of empathy, and people not being nice and hating eachother and these stupid moronic ideas that everyone should respect everyone when I say I refuse to believe that everyone has to respect me and its earned this really seems to be a ticking point for people I may have discovered something here I will keep going with it cause I see how hostile it can make some people, NOTE: doesn't have anything to do with the groups and also I am refering to MYSELF when I say these things not trying to push it on others so I don't why all the hostility from people over things like this being nice, loving, I not lashing out at people, or putting emotional energy into ingrates and people who don't like me etc, and standing for total freedom, yet supporting the emotions of Hate and Anger and agressiveness and hostility and feeling it only when I feel I need to) I am with you FUCK THE KIKES FUCK SOCIAL CONFORMITY, FUCK WHAT SOCIETY WANTS ME TO BE AND FUCK ALL THE HATERS, I will be working forever in bringing down the enemy in whatever way I can no one can stop me, Good job show them we are the good guys.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nikki Booth <akureiko@... wrote:

i like the way ur thinking. i talk with people inn my school about satanism and when i explain it they are actually very nice about it. if you want people to understand that we are good people and not how they think we are, they first need to know you as a good person and then tell them how you believe in the religion, why you think its not bad.if u find the right people then things will go very well for you and them.

--- On Mon, 5/16/11, puresatanist <puresatanist@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Trying to show others we SATANIST are good not bad!What u think?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hi to everyone,

What do you think?

Hail Satan

Satan is the Truth GOD!

the best part of all is... I don't ask nothing in return except Trust and Respect. NO Money, Not his soul (LOL), nothing except these 2. I'm really popular at work, I smile often and people enjoy working with me. I'm starting little by little. Like my half bro says: Everything has his own time, just need to be patient.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Indigo Nation" <gutterrainbow@... wrote:

Right on man I am actually nicer to people than any xtian person I have met usually, plus people wonder why I don't make a big deal out of small stuff or be that agressive (this is a Major issue for people not in this groups at all or from other Satanists that I have talked to but from people I have met in person, friends, counsolers, etc it seems this MUST be something the enemy is really pushing overagressiveness in people, and lack of empathy, and people not being nice and hating eachother and these stupid moronic ideas that everyone should respect everyone when I say I refuse to believe that everyone has to respect me and its earned this really seems to be a ticking point for people I may have discovered something here I will keep going with it cause I see how hostile it can make some people, NOTE: doesn't have anything to do with the groups and also I am refering to MYSELF when I say these things not trying to push it on others so I don't why all the hostility from people over things like this being nice, loving, I not lashing out at people, or putting emotional energy into ingrates and people who don't like me etc, and standing for total freedom, yet supporting the emotions of Hate and Anger and agressiveness and hostility and feeling it only when I feel I need to) I am with you FUCK THE KIKES FUCK SOCIAL CONFORMITY, FUCK WHAT SOCIETY WANTS ME TO BE AND FUCK ALL THE HATERS, I will be working forever in bringing down the enemy in whatever way I can no one can stop me, Good job show them we are the good guys.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nikki Booth <akureiko@ wrote:

i like the way ur thinking. i talk with people inn my school about satanism and when i explain it they are actually very nice about it. if you want people to understand that we are good people and not how they think we are, they first need to know you as a good person and then tell them how you believe in the religion, why you think its not bad.if u find the right people then things will go very well for you and them.

--- On Mon, 5/16/11, puresatanist <puresatanist@ wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hi to everyone,

What do you think?

Hail Satan

Satan is the Truth GOD!

I say forget it puresatanist.

They don't care what we tell them. They won't see the truth sometimes no matter how hard you try.
We don't need them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "puresatanist" <puresatanist@... wrote:

Hi to everyone,

What do you think?

Hail Satan
Satan is the Truth GOD!

I agree with Darklady. Spiritual Satanism is about helping ourselves, and not letting others take advantage of us. Which is exactly what those who are without would do to us, if they even let us help at all. Let them see how we are able to help and heal ourselves, and let them realize that our path, the Left Hand Path, is the True path. And if they still refuse to believe the truth, then forget them. They are not worth our time and energy.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

They don't care what we tell them. They won't see the truth sometimes no matter how hard you try.
We don't need them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "puresatanist" <puresatanist@ wrote:

Hi to everyone,

What do you think?

Hail Satan
Satan is the Truth GOD!

your right brothers & sisters. I'll Keep my energy for myself and self empower!

HAIL SATAN
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

I agree with Darklady. Spiritual Satanism is about helping ourselves, and not letting others take advantage of us. Which is exactly what those who are without would do to us, if they even let us help at all. Let them see how we are able to help and heal ourselves, and let them realize that our path, the Left Hand Path, is the True path. And if they still refuse to believe the truth, then forget them. They are not worth our time and energy.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@ wrote:

We don't need them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "puresatanist" <puresatanist@ wrote:

Hi to everyone,

What do you think?

Hail Satan
Satan is the Truth GOD!

Xians are masters of excuses, no matter what you do they'll always find an excuse to say you're evil. If you do good things they'll spout a buybull verse which says Satan can transform into an "angel of light" and does good things to attract and deceive people. If you do bad things they'll say your bad things prove that you're "evil". If you do neither bad nor good things they'll just say you're "evil" because you "worship Satan". You can do nothing seriously. People who are open minded will see what we really are, and you don't need to show them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

We don't need them.

Hi to everyone,

What do you think?

Hail Satan
Satan is the Truth GOD!

that's one of the reason I don't push any right hand to understand be. 1st I start with the trust...they have no choice in the place where I work [ Auto parts] cuz I'm the older and when they say stupid stuff about Satan ( like yesterday I had a conversation with a right hand I was so close to smake his face he never stopped saying I was false and the bible say this and that so thats it... OMFG I just told him look you have your believes I respect that so do the same ) and without my trust since their new costumers hate their service because they don't know much about cars and they come ask me for help but yesterday i didnt help nobody :) Bastards Just live your life boys&girls if some right handed come's asd wish to know you more then talk. Don't force nobody to understand if he doesn't know its a waste of time.

Hail Satan,
I BELIEVE ONLY in his power no matter how many right handed there is in this world!!

We don't need them.

Hi to everyone,

What do you think?

Hail Satan
Satan is the Truth GOD!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back